Sekiro Help Thread

Sekiro Help Thread

I'll start:

I'm using an Nvidia 1060, on win10, and controller is wireless XB1. I'm having bad 1/3 - 1/2 second input lag. It's throwing all my play off.

I've tried turning off vsync via the nvidia ctrl pnl, but no change. I've went down the entire Advanced options list and set items to Medium or Low or Off, no change.

Of the 350+ games I have, this issue isn't present for any of those. All played on the same rig with the same wireless XB1 controller.

If anyone can offer advice/help, would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2k-DsE1
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2k-DsE1go
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea Forums - tech support

Can't beat the 2nd boss. She constantly paralyzes me, then her swoop-in homes in on me regardless if I dodge. Help!!??

New user from yesterday. Just finished downloading the game. Anything I should keep in mind before starting it?
My previous experience with From games was playing Dark Souls 1 up to Taurus Demon, beating it, then stopping about 20 minutes into Undead Burg.

bmup

So after spending an hour doing nothing but trying to figure out Butterflies' moveset I finally figured out why it's so frustrating and hard to beat her.

Literally every single move she can use has I-frames on it and tracks through-out the whole animation.

Will post updates soon on what you can hit her out of and how.

brump

This game is being beaten in hours, days at most. Help is out there.

Alright lads I've just saved shota lord and he's telling me to go through an open window but I can see it anywhere, what the fuck is he talking about.
Keep wailing on her, when she attacks deflect and when shes in the air knock her down which the shuriken, don't give her time to breathe just keep hitting her for posture damage stop going for health damage it'll get you no where

Attached: 9zID8Gf.png (585x663, 765K)

>2nd boss
Whom'st?

This is wrong, the final fight with Genichiro at the dried wheat fields has him use the black mortal blade.

>Alright lads I've just saved shota lord and he's telling me to go through an open window but I can see it anywhere, what the fuck is he talking about.
You have to open the shut window that's like right behind him or beside you.

what do i do with the persimmons

How do I grand this guy's wish to die using mortal blade? When I use the deathblow, I just use the regular sword, using the mortal draw combat art does nothing.

Attached: 20190324213850_1.jpg (2560x1440, 589K)

Can I get some pointers for Genichiro? Your meter means fuck all because half his shit staggers you. Also his stab after the slam is impossible to reliably deflect.

You need to do a second deathblow while he's down from the first one, it's kind of wonky

Well, it worked for those centipede-posessed things in Kongo temple, but this guy just doesn't have a second deathblow mark, he just stands up,

I think I had to attack him normally once while he was down to get the prompt to show up

Nevermind, had to rest at the idol, then it worked.

I like the turn this game took. They replaced all the stats whoring and replaced it with pure unfiltered gameplay.
Also Ema is cute and I am giving her all my sake!

Bros wtf is this thing at the bottom in the bottomless area?
The thing with lots of purple balls around it

Attached: 1553369514223.png (652x712, 250K)

Fight it you pussy. I know you can take him on

Her info is boring, give it to the other dudes

Attack power maxed at 3, I'm pretty deep into the game. I've seen others with Atk much higher than me in screenshots so I assume my game is fucked.

Use the memories dropped by the bosses?

Anyone else found the horse oni general underwhelming? Sure he looked pretty intimidating with his entrance but other than that I cleared him without any trouble.
Maybe countlessly dying to the fat drunk in the hirata memory got me gud enough to tackle him

Most of the real bosses are easier than the mini bosses imo

True, I died more to the fucking purple ninja in the well than lady butterfly

>find gaurdian ape
>lol he's easy, why is he called monkey trouble again
>then I finished the first phase
Fuck this shit.

That one was really fun the confined space really fucked me over. Did you get the extra dialogue before engaging him?

i cant seem to be able to select items for the quick use slot.
i can only use the items when i go into the menu but not while fighting.
bug or am i doing something wrong?

>keyboard
>pressing D to turn right while running forward or backward temporarily stops your character in his tracks before moving right
>A (Left) works just fine
Mouse and keyboard feel and play fine other than that. And controller is out of the question because all I have that works is a DS3 which I've already spent 6+ hours trying to get working. Fromsoft managed to make the only game I've ever launched that doesnt work with the DS3 SCP Driver package.

Attached: 1537161288147.jpg (539x768, 80K)

Any help for OP?

Potential sen farm spots are at hirata courtyard and mibu village.
Just pop a gold ballon and you will be raking in the cash

>wireless XB1 joypad
Well, if you have to go wireless with your joypads, then use good ones, I have 0 lag with Steelseries Stratus XL(and, I can play on Android with it)

>>Of the 350+ games I have, this issue isn't present for any of those. All played on the same rig with the same wireless XB1 controller.

How the fuck do I beat armored knight? I cant finish him with deathblow.

>wireless
there's you're problem. the new xbone controllers on pc are horribly finnicky if used via bluetooth

I wanted to do the stealth attack on him, depressed R1, noticed the X to talk prompt and then the timer for heavy attack was up so I stuck him, after which he promptly murdered me.

Is there any good way to get Divine Confetti? I heard some merchant sells it but none I've found does.

Merchants start selling it lategame after you kill true Corrupted Monk
Early-midgame you can farm blue kimono dudes and old ladies in Ashina Castle, it's like 5-10% chance

it's a dark souls boss

I'm fine with having a static protag. However why the fuck aren't there still cosmetic outfits?

Who drops Mercury and Adamantite before Mibu village and great ape escape?

>Two enemies worth 1240 exp together who take about 3 seconds to kill
>Right next to an idol
Okay then.

Attached: 20190324150351_1.jpg (1680x1050, 355K)

Where?

I’m taking a break lads genichiro has pushed my shit in so hard my hands hurt.

>Spend about five attempts learning the guys pattern, abilities
>Literally dancing between the floating orbs like a true shinobi
>Decide to try confetti to see if it helps at all
>Brutally slaughter the poor fucker so hard that I feel like a rapist
Confetti ain't no joke.

Attached: 1485373007668.png (439x439, 238K)

How the fuck are people getting stuck on this mini boss? She only has 2 attacks you can easily deflect and goomba stomping her after the unblockable does tons of poise damage

Attached: 20190324190403_1.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

>two ape
>drunkard and poison shinobi fucks
>two headless
Getting real sick of these kinds of fights

Also does anyone know how to reach the woman's dad who feeds the giant carp? I've tried diving all around looking for a way to that side but can't find any

Attached: 1540682668228.jpg (460x460, 46K)

After the LMAO2APE

>whistle makes the whole shit fuckton easier

I expect a patch.

Where do I find confettis?
Any merchant that sells them?

How the fuck do I get here

Attached: nsF6SAY.jpg (1923x1075, 446K)

upgraded whistle only works on aparation enemies

A few merchants do, I forget which.
You can also farm them off the blue-robed samurai in the Antechamber.

Whoever stuck on her must've been trying to chip on her HPs instead of aiming for her low posture.

You mean the dialogue where he says that he's searching for you?

How do you get the big retard at the temple to go to the merchant that asks for someone big? I don't have an option to tell him to go. Do I have to get that thing he wants first?

Any skills to prioritize from the start?

>close to the end of the game
>about to pray at the shrine to fight whatever boss that is
>only have 8 prayer beads
>already gone through every area and killed every miniboss I could find
>bought all the ones that are sold
WHAT AM I MISSING

You need to give him a red pinwheel. If you gave him the white one already you are shit out of luck.

Where's a good place to grind yen? Currently beat Genichiro and at various points along other paths.

theres a big fucking snake blocking some house in a cave. what do I do.

>Finally getting the hang of butterfly.
>Absolutely fuck her first form and about the Parry break her second.
>"lul illusions xDDD"
>Literally a hit away from breaking her when one of her illusions hits me and I die.

FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

Attached: 1436186098933.jpg (463x493, 106K)

I had to go back and fight 2ape.

I went to that zone before Kuro told me about the stone and none of the phantom enemies appeared or the ape. i just strolled through the village and then killed the monk.

Are we talking about the same monkey here?
2 white monkeys with half a dozen musket/explosive monkeys?

turn the monkey into a puppet

Stealth and that one skill that heals you on deathblow.

Haven't given him anything. Where's the red pinwheel?

Get him the red and white pinwheel, which is on the cliff before you fight the big fully armored guy
You need the puppet shinobi art, use it on the monkey cowering on a clow below the snake, off to the left. I dont think you can kill this snake like the other one though, and if you return after going into the house the whole isntance resets

Jump into the lake, there's an underwater path leading to where you should go.

Where exactly is this?

Fuck this guy. Had no shame cheesing him doing this strat

Attached: EZ.png (1920x1080, 3.54M)

Just beat the seven armored knight whatever boss near the starting area, where do I go from there?
Up to the temple, or to the bottomless pit past the purple ninja?

It's a fake out of sorts, from around the area you are currently on just dash jump and at the last second you will get a hook symbol to grapple onto.

I just used the mist feather to swooce right in

running around like a retard until she makes them all butterflies worked out pretty well for me, just remember to keep running until the butterflies are gone

go to the bonfire past the carp cave, from there you can grapple onto the gatehouse and look for a branch to grapple on.

I'm at the same spot. Bottomless pit brings you to abandoned dungeon. I think the temple is where you're "supposed" to go first

Pros and cons of sending this melody guy to the surgeon? He seems like he's going insane anyway.

an underwater path seperate from where the giant fish is? Because I've gone through there and cleared the area

He's super fucking easy really, just bait him into doing his spear forward attack, which you counter with the was spear counter skill, then he will always do a quick follow up attack, and if you parry that one, he will fall on his ass for free hits.
Keep doing that and he's dead in no time.

He's pretty easy, just trade deflects with him. You don't even need to fight both health bars, you can sneak up on him from behind.

Mikiri wrecks him tho.

This isn't the tech support board take it to /g/ you fucking ni/g/g/er.

I thought she was hard until I did sidestep-attack over and over.

>win10
found your problem

Attached: 1538836736724.jpg (331x352, 18K)

You're gonna have a tough fight at the end of the quest, but I dont know if he can be sent or used for anything else

grapple onto the gatehouse

>using a wireless controller
there's your problem, genius

How do you get into the main Ashina castle? The main door at the top of the huge flight of steps is locked and can't seem to find a way in

I had mikiri and I used it a ton but you would always be way too far away to counter hit him AND he would counter with an attack immediately. Yeah it broke posture but didn't help when he was at full vitality

>win10
you deserve everything

>Finally had to get rid of bell demon to beat a boss
Hand me a bite down pill lads, I can't live with this shame

Attached: 1542452644790.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

>game is fast paced with seizure enemies
>lol lets have players invest dozen of points into arts that have long windup and deal shit posture

Word of advice to new players, don't fall for flashy Arts meme.
Use your skill points for movement skill and dump the rest into attack power once you got the mask.

Shiro's feet > Kuro's feet

Attached: mi.jpg (3840x2160, 634K)

What does sending the big autist to the surgeon even do? I went back to the dungeon and just found a note telling me some random tip I already knew

Climb the roofs to your right. You need to be on the highest point of the farthest tower to see the prompt to grapple onto the castle.

>tfw have trouble with lore because I forget the names easily

Attached: 1498534242697.gif (647x363, 650K)

I CAN'T KILL OWL FUCKKKKK

How do you get the left side of it? I bought the right side from the carp scale trader and the horn from the merchant at the entrance to the dungeon, but I haven't encountered the third part anywhere.

No other game has this issue.

>Final boss has FOUR PHASES
MIYAZAKI YOU FUCKING HACK

>Of the 350+ games I have, this issue isn't present for any of those. All played on the same rig with the same wireless XB1 controller.

Again, it's not the controller.

I'm glad I got to the end of a couple trees just because that empowered mortal blade skill made the final boss considerably easier

Does that fight give anything good? A bead or a memory or something?

What the fuck do I do against sword saint, I get wrecked before I deathblow him once and he's just too fast.

Attached: 1499855898857.png (772x620, 409K)

Thanks

>each phase is even cooler and more fun than the last

Attached: nice.png (371x532, 281K)

Just a better red mass consumable. I guess some good xp if you do the fight when it occurs.

I had a question on Dragonrot. Does dying at all cause it or dying then reviving then dying?

>beat ape boy this morning
>felt satisfying af but took awhile of learning all the moves
>immediately run into O'Rin after going back to another area
It just never ends. This bitch is crazy.

>die to bull 4 times
>trying to figure out a new strategy
>actually bother to read item descriptions at a vendor
>"oh a new prosthetic tool that scares animals, let's buy it and try it"
>my face when bull becomes a fucking joke
I have learned the ancient shinobi technique of literacy.

Attached: 1553101555328.gif (498x372, 518K)

Left side of what? The monk shit?

true death. so dying-reviving-dying (assuming you only have one revive)

Kind of lame. Guess I'll try out what happens if I let this guy follow his melody then. Thanks.

Stuck on Ginichiro boss fight.

A full on death that resets you back to the last idol, dying and resurrecting doesn't count so it incentivizes retreating after a rez to the last idol.

>Sekiro Help Thread
Ok, Help me, Emma's JP voice makes my dick hard.
Please help.

You mean his attacks come out too fast? All of the things he charges up have tells right before the attack comes out.

How the fuck do I even cheese this faggot? His range is absurd and you have to fight him in that small room

Attached: 20190324152512_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.44M)

Yes. Don't go to the actual item tab. On the first screen, go to an empty slot in the quickslot display, and select that to add an item to that slot.

so dying the first time without reviving will not cause it?

Sasuke ain't that hard, just mikiri his thrust and keep on pressure so he can't use his bow. Last phase is probably even easier with the lightning counter.

100% a posture fight.

Diving deathblow and mikiri his grievous kick.

Running around like a pussy works well despite the small space because he only has one arm. Run around to his right and most of his attacks will miss. He has two attacks that track hard though so be ready to parry those. Learn his moves while running around and spam firecrackers when you can.

Wait so the first fight with him outside of tutorial has multiple phases? fuck

yes friend. when you run out of revives, run to an idol and rest to get your revive back.

ok I had trouble with him but i found a cheese method. jump on him to get the first deathblow and then straight up run around him in the small room. Don't lock onto him, just naruto run around and wait for him to attack and then just do a dash attack to where he is after attacking. Repeat until dead.

If using controller, claw grip so you can run while manipulating the camera

Thanks I got there.

Was I suppose to go here before the old lady died after stabbing the nobles? Also is there any way to kill this fish or is this literally just to trade the bait for scales?

Where do I fight him?

As far as I can tell, dying always increases the chances of Dragonrot but only a true death gives you the debuff since the game has to pause to show you the item box. So just don't die-die.

The firecrackers? I died once to the bull and the 2nd time I literally just mashed at him, landed charged attacks on his head which staggered him and that was about it. Heard a lot of shit about him and expected it to be a lot more difficult.

Is there anything I can do to send the fat retard character to the merchant (or any other character, are there any others?) after the fat retard has been sent to the illusionary place? And whats up with the monk there? Does he do anything? Also how do I make the monkey dance? I got the first hint easy enough, and I know where there is a monkey in the poison swamp shithole with all of the gunners, but stabbing him with the puppetry power didn't really do anything, unlike the first hint with the kite.

Attached: 1534546180934.jpg (512x384, 27K)

What does the mask do?

Also thats my biggest complaint with this game desu, skills are completely useless against enemies that arent just normal goons. Same goes for the ninja arms, the best one is quite literally the fireworks because it can stun bosses.

Phase 3 is the hardest.

You shouldn't even get hit in phase one.

Phase 2 is easy iff you wait for him to deflect you then deflect him and repeat.

Phase 4 is easy because of the lightning gimmick

But wow he fucks your shit in phase 3

How do I use the bait?

Did the same thing when I beat him last night, fighting the fucker was intense, especially with that little "twist". Felt good finally kicking his ass though.

Alright, I managed to beat him by just being stupid aggressive and not letting his posture recover. It's so hard to get used to this kinda playstyle when I play defensive in most other games

Attached: 20190324153525_1.jpg (3840x2160, 909K)

The mask.

Firework only work on beast.
Mask allow you to use your skill points to increase attack power.

you just spammed r1 basically? Not trying to make fun of you or anything but I'm so hesitant to do that because I'm the same as you in my approach in other games where enemies hit like tanks

Dumb question since I just started but how do I pick up sen from fallen enemies? I see it just kinda floating there.

No, spamming R1 gets me killed. Basically stay close and do R1 while parrying everything to the best of my ability. That's how I beat most bosses honestly. I just die a lot while doing it.

Have you found the third dude in vase?

hold x/square

Hold whatever your interact button is

>Shirafuji in Sunken Valley

Just FUCK my shit up senpai
How the fuck I beat this bitch, no matter how many times I dodge/jump she needs just ONE grab-shot to kill me.

Attached: taiga.jpg (480x480, 41K)

What is this "rock paper scissors" thing people are talking about?

And another mini-boss immediately after that faggot. Jesus, this game doesn't let you relax even a little bit

Attached: 20190324153816_1.jpg (3840x2160, 391K)

don't go down there

speaking from experience. don't do that boss now

You didnt even see half of it.

>getting tag teamed by him and his apefu later on

I haven't even seen a second one. Only dude in a vase I met was the one in the memory.

Has to do with sweeps, lunges, etc.

Sweep attack- Jump to counter
Lunge attack - sidestep/mikiri to counter
Everything else - deflect to break posture

What was bad about it? I was going to head down into the dungeon anyway but I wasn't sure to go down this way or the other way.

He's not guarding anything, you can walk past him. Also he's really easy with confetti.

What am I missing?

Attached: 65475756.jpg (1910x1050, 866K)

After giving the surgeon the red eyes fron the carp, the samurai guy appears as an enemy right after the dungeon idol, where the three guards used to be

meant for you can stay in the area but don't go down to that boss. Even though he's a mini boss he's essentially a boss and you can't get back up once you get down there. I don't want to spoil anything but you will need confetti to fuck his shit up

depends, do you want to do it legit or cheese her?
legit, i would recommend the iron umbrella shield, lets you block her 1 shot grab attack
cheese, kill all the people in the area, then kite her into the poison swamp, it will eventually proc on her, it will take 4-5 poison procs to turn her into a 2 hit kill

you need to resque a merchant from ashina castle, main steps to the right, behind the wall. but after that you need to kill a true monk, he will give you a thing that updates the stores of all the merchants. plan B is farming blue pajama swordsmen in the castle, it's pretty fast

You can cheese her by killing the two cannon dudes and waiting on a ledge while he circles the swamp. She's not immune to poison, but you do have to drop down for the deathblows.

Is there ever a time when dash is the right option?

The second one is in the dungeon, you can't miss it.
The third one at the final stretch of the game, Fountainhead Palace.

>tfw completely missed the quest because of Dragonrot.

Fireworks stun everything, including humans.

I literally used it on every boss

How the literal fuck? I'm not even done with thunder cunt and I already have 12

lunges or other forward reaching attacks that can't be mikiri countered

So the big guy I sprited away ended up in the illusion world. Can I still send him to the merchant guy?

Alright, thanks for the heads up. I'll try the other way

Wheres the true monk? Do I need to kill Owl first?

Look in your appdata folder for soundmixer.exe

You've got a Bitcoin miner.

I'm not entirely sure if you can get back up from that area or not but I went down there and didn't have confetti to fight so I tried to find a grapple to go onto but couldn't find shit. Tried to idol back to statue but the animation takes ages to complete and I got fucked but the apparitions the boss calls on. There may be a way out of there but I didn't explore down there enough

HOW DO YOU DODGE BUTTERFLY'S SPINNING ATTACK
I CAN DODGE/BLOCK EVERYTHING BUT THAT EATS UP ALL MY HEALTH

Attached: 1430291653992.jpg (712x608, 99K)

fun fact you can get firecrackers early and spook the horse in the previous fight

yes but beware, after that the ending shenanigans begun

I meant the whole set, so 32 total.

>yfw hooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1489356427172.jpg (917x1080, 63K)

use the nightjar move to stun lock her

Any good places to farm money and exp? Just got to the monkey boss in Sunken Valley

Second try here. :^)
This.

Attached: bf.webm (812x456, 2.86M)

Does it work on Isshin?

Is there any other Soulsborne boss as difficult as Sword Saint?

Bull? Not really though, running around like a retard is still a better option.

Darkiroborne*

>tons of projectiles everywhere
>boss has an obnoxious amount of hp
>its not fun in the slightest

Sounds more like a Touhou boss

Is there anything I can do to power up a bit more before Ginichiro? The aggression strat isn't working for me at all. I am up to the centipede mini-boss in the temple and also unlocked the under valley shrine

Tfw no ghost waifu like O'rin

Her first form is easy enough once you get her rhythm down. You can pretty much predict everything she's going to do.

Her second form is literal fucking RNG though when it comes to her counter. At one point she literally did her illusion backstep counter on my 3 times in a row and it killed me because I didn't have enough healing on me to last through her hits.

press release copies and pirated copies (of the press version) are easier than the retail version

look at any of the day1 "how to beat this boss" videos on youtube, they don't do half the shit they do in game. some italian youtuber even said the preview build was a lot easier

What is your attack power?

SekiSoulsBorne

>equip lilac umbrella
>boss can't do shit
More like cheese boss.

I kept pretty much the same strategy here. Hide behind pillars to use seeds/heal. Double Shuriken when she goes airborne and she will be dead before you know it.

Souls Borne Twice

Ok Yea Forums, I admit it. I'm not having fun because I'm bad at the game. But I need to know one thing, how bad is the dragonrot deal? Is it going to lock me out of things because I'm so bad for the entire playthrough? Can it be undone? I want to pound my head against things until it works but having actual consequences for my lack of gud seriously drains my enjoyment and will to continue.

She's really, really fucking easy to cheese
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2k-DsE1

Camera is still the biggest enemy

Attached: 20190324211036_1.jpg (2560x1440, 657K)

3rd time fighting him got his patterns down, feeling good, kill him.. 2nd form comes in, WTF, get him to 1 centimeter left of posture, die.

20 times after that get to 2nd form every time and get fucked by him because if you need to heal you are dead.

I'm thinking not desu. He was the only boss in the game I had to cheese to beat.

I only have 2 estus fighting butterfly.

Which Pot Guy's bait do I use?

Bros... I'm getting filtered by the final boss...

Attached: 1549746933056.png (752x858, 676K)

And 3 life gems.

It's curable. I'm a no-skill faggot and I've already cured it once and have two cures in stock. I dunno how fast it returns, but I haven't been locked out of shit so far, at least it doesn't seem like it.

Wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2k-DsE1go

Anyone?

Attached: 1543008941261.png (708x520, 177K)

3. with 13 vitality

Any tips for the guardian monkey?

Just Voldo my shit up

Either Mibu Village or fountainhead Palace. Mibu has tons of small weak enemies that drop mediocre amount of money, and Fountainhead has plenty of easily stealthable samurai who drop a lot of money.

I don't think it matters at all desu. The only real hindrance is that you can't do some of the NPC quests if they've contacted dragonrot.

Try using the red attack candy, I destroyed him pretty easily with that damage buff.

HESITATION IS DEFEAT
*shoots you in the chest four times then drops a spear on your head*

Someone mentioned something about jumping off a cliff in the first snake section to find a secret area. Does anyone know what they were talking about? Which section of the encounter?

use the environment user :)

I climbed to the top of Ashina castle and suddenly the boss fight against Genichiro starts. Am I retarded for being here? I feel like I've barely done anything. I beat Lady Butterfly.

Anybody know what is the trigger for Blackhat midget to close shop and fuck off? Killing thunder cunt in the castle or finding Senpou or something else? I still need to farm the cash for the combat art and afraid of exploring too far

Do npc quests give you important things like skills or gourd seeds or anything? If it's just story bits that's a massive relief.

Wait so how did you end up getting there? Going underwater or jumping and hooking onto something? I'm trying to figure this out aswell

He is the third boss

Man, I'm getting fucked up and I haven't even gotten to the hard phases yet. This dude makes the lightning man and monkey madness look like fucking jokes.

All it does is prevent certain NPC from interacting with you. You fully restore it every time you burn dragon tear at a statue. It's this game's equivalent of humanity.

just go and kill squids at fountainhead

Some of them give skills like the rat hunter near the horserider boss

Genichiro isnt an endgame boss so no worries.

Is the main hall in Senpou Temple a dead end or is there more to do?
The main monk there tells me there is a girl somewhere.

Attached: 1537335183158.gif (273x232, 3.62M)

>people have problems with Lady Butterfly
>their face when last boss has 4 phases and in his 3 phases he can two shots you

fuck man took me like 30 tries to kill him in the end I got him perfect without healing once but fuck that nigger

Attached: 1548957461463.png (837x837, 290K)

Feels hard enough to be an endgame. Guess he is a true skill wall

I think getting 2/3 of the needed items for Kuro.

>Nvidia
You brought this upon yourself.

DSP is currently streaming and trying to beat the ninja in the well. It is pretty hilarious.

He's really not so tough if you just keep a comfortable distance and run in to attack after each of his swings.
He's one of the few enemies where Dark Souls logic will help instead of hurt.

Where? The second half of the Fountainhead palace? You swim underwater to get to a statuette. Near it is a gatehouse full of slug nobles. One path leads back to the fountainhead palace, opening a door. Another path leads up the mountain where you go into celestial realm and fight the dragon. But if you climb the gatehouse itself you can grapple over to trees and get to that second half of the Fountainhead palace.

Currently just waiting for Snake Eyes Shirahagi to kill himself. Fuck him. If he wants to spot me from across the room before I can take out his minions, he doesn't deserve a proper duel.

Alright, so in theory I should be able to bad my way through the game and burn a dragon tear to do side quests in bulk I think? Or do they need to be done by certain progression points?

I just beat Ashina Genichiro. Why was he so easy? I thought he'd be pimp but all you had to do was press L1. I didn't even use lightning in the last phase and he was still easy. All the real boss fights so far have been trivial but the mid bosses are way harder.

Just got the game and will attempt a no hit tun when I begin. Will that be hard?

The problem though is that apparently there's a limited amount of those items in the game

...yes.

Someone tell me what purpose those two monkeys serve at the Poison Pool? I ran into them completely by chance and would probably have missed them if I didnt remember that there was an item on the Buddha hat I wanted to get.

Be aggressive, dont fucking run to heal, he'll teleport and cancel your sippy, learn to deflect by watching the movement of his hand, try hitting him twice then block, you'll learn the rhytm in a few hours
Seriously, once you learn his timings, every other boss will look like a cakewalk
.t user who killed him after 2 hours

Does rat hunter only give one mission? Or should I return to him regularly?
Also, so far this game has been excellent. I've only been able to play for a bit yesterday and today, but the Outskirts and the Estate were both amazing. I've yet to finish climbing the castle and the monks at the temple are proper judo cunts, but I'm enjoying this very much. The only eh moment so far has been the snake sequence, because it felt too scripted and not really tense.

Is it worth beating seven spears faggot? Does he drop anything good?

>start game
>not gud but steadily getting through the game
>get to ogre
>getreckt.jpg
>repeat 10x
>next time kill him flawlessly
>mfw

Attached: C94BC770-C328-4AC0-8055-CA01C20F8D6F.jpg (1750x2500, 846K)

It's the same souls game as always. NPC quests are progress-sensitive.

Talk to the buddha shrine to get teleported into monkeyworld

Anyone got a list of all mini bosses you can encounter up to lightning faggot? Boutta fight great ape but im seeing a lot of dudes whos health bars are nearly twice the size of mine so i feel like i need to grind a bit

there is a bell to ring near the bonfire to enable a boss fight, then you're done with the area

You gotta advance the main story, go clear Ashina castle and go back once you finish talking to every NPC

I have like 5 left and I'm almost done with the game. Theres enough of that shit unless you are DSP tier bad.

Well, don't die on mooks. Ressurect, run, rest, return. The only inevitable deaths are on bosses, so be cautious.

How do I get to the True Monk from the previews? I'm at the last boss but still haven't found this fucker.

Most of the big enemies are honestly not that hard once you learn to hold B.

yeah, just beat him.

If you're getting walled, go explore. I apparently went through a solid 60% of the game before fighting him.

use k/m quicker respond and it plays a fuck ton better

Strafe to his right side and his sword slashes will miss you and leave him open for attack. Use the monkey axe to deal posture damage. Dont be a Faggot. Do it the right way.

maybe
he keeps asking me if I have mastered my skills

>tfw killed the looter in the memory
>turned out he was the peddler near the ogre

Attached: 1510677720954-v.png (554x523, 578K)

I thought resurrections count towards the dragon rot as well as full deaths?

You gotta learn every Ashina skill and he'll give you a really good item

Alright, should be safe then

attention gamers: this is a fromsoft where the last boss is actually the hardest boss in the game. it is kicking my fucking ass right now.

Attached: owl fight.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

No I believe it’s only actual deaths

Basically thos. I went to Mibu, Mount Kongou and some other area before I went back to fight Genuchiro again.

>Return end

Just totally hit me that its Samurai Wolf and Cub reference.

Attached: 7e18cf4dcaafe61d45ba4b4e18d5f486.jpg (600x826, 87K)

Yeah, I’d run around him until I baited an attack, get a couple swipes in, rinse and repeat

How do I get my PS4 controller to work on this game if I pirated it?

thats not the last boss

How many beads did you have? I might be getting fucked since I'm trying it while only having 6.

Can anyone confirm if Sword Saint is harder than past-version Owl from the Purification ending route?

Is this worth a purchase or is the total run time too short?

This
Genichiro is like clearing Anor Londo, a big chunk of the game become avaliable

Are you sure you're on the last boss? True Monk can't be skipped unless you go for a shit ending.

I have the same hardware and controller. I just turned the resolution down from 1440p to 1080 and all my performance-related issues went away. This game doesn't exactly look stunning at higher resolutions so I'll welcome the solid framerate.

Eight and 3/4
I'm missing a fucking mini boss somewhere in the world and I dont fucking know where it is

creepy

Attached: 6543656.jpg (1324x698, 115K)

Am I missing something with this guy?

It's like a 4-5 hit combo that I can't seem to parry right because it's just so damn fast. Then there's the unavoidable crunch which I'm not sure if I'm supposed to jump or try to dodge away.

Attached: 814380_20190324160458_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

How do you get to mibu?

Just beat it in i assume the generic ending. Whats the purpose of the snek organs? I thought it might have something to do with the ending but i didnt see any options.

i never said it was, retard

insanely hard. it's nothing like the souls, the boss hit a lto faster, and you need to be very agressive and all-in if you dont want a fight to be 10min long

Literally just spam parry and he'll posture break himself. It's a super easy gimmick fight.

Don't play it like a Souls game. Trying to be patient for enemies to attack and dodge/roll away will not work.

You have to be on the offensive almost all the time, and don't let enemies get any breathing room. The posture bar is more important than the health bar, focus on taking down their posture and you'll get a death blow which takes away their health bar.

It's a rhythm game, just keep spamming l1

>that cunt that comes swooping down from his kite that one shots you
FUCK YOU. Certainly made me laugh hearing him go "Wooooooooo" before he knocked me out.

Attached: DdYHBaRVwAAHOvs.jpg (500x375, 12K)

Parry everything then for the crunch just jump and land a hit when you land.
Thats how i did it at least.

that thing is the biggest meme enemy in the game. just mash l1 on two of hiss attack combos and hes posture broken.

what's her problem Yea Forums?

Attached: 465w3464w5.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Bottomless hole

just die until you learn his combo, its always the same combo so you should be able to learn it. to break his posture its perfect parry -> jump over his sweep and kick.

third boss out of 12, of course it's easy

wearing bucket for helmet
no wonder she dead

I just started the game, and some old lady gave me a bell. Should i prioritise doing the bell part or should i continue exploring the overworld?

I can't beat the Bull. I always get spooked out and start spamming jump upon which I get juggled and gibbed. Fireworks are not cutting it either. Any tips are appreciated.

Attached: 1330146071001.jpg (550x412, 66K)

Defensive gameplay is for pussies. I'm loving the pound-the-ever-loving-shit-out-of-everything-and-parry gameplay of Sekiro a lot more.

You could have missed a secret room

Remember the Ashina Reservoir? If you go left from the idol you can hook yourself to the other side. On the left is one of those guys that rings an alarm. Kill him and go straight foward and jump to the right, theres another tree you can hook yourself on. From there on just keep exploring.

Do bell, get the prosthetic items, unlock skill tree

thank you based user

How the fuck do you even get down one of sword saint's lives.

Dude just one shots me after a posture break the second I don't frame perfect one of his attacks.

Attached: 1484241453552.png (400x750, 187K)

use riva tuner statistics servers new scanline synce

Aiming for return end should be your main concern if you want the most out of the game.
There is also a lot more side content that should have been part of the main path.

Wait, I only saw this fucker when I was at the dungeon.

Where is this hole everyone is talking about I'm supposed to jump in?

Apparently a lot of people have issues with the boss at the end of the bell area, but honestly it seems like thats the intended route. You get a few important almost tutorial type messages during it. Plus you get an extra revive from it.

Is anybody else finding the camera/lock-on to be total shit? For the pace of gameplay, the narrow areas and camera unlocking when things move too fast, or object blocking view infront of the camera, is making this a real chore sometimes. I feel like I'm fighting with the camera more than anything.

the tming isnt even that hard dude

Do them side by side

So frame perfect all of his attacks scrub

If you go by behind the area where you get the spear prosthetic, you can go back to the original area you start the game at. If you go below that area, you'll end up coming there.

I don't even bother doing posture damage to him.
Just poke and run, poke and run.

there's a hidden path in the early game that takes you to another one of those fuckers. He's at the bottom of a dark ass cave

No, already found the Ashina castle and Hirata secret doors, don't know where to search.

This Snake Eyes mini boss is fucking triggering me.
Literally impossible and harder than any boss so far

how do i go unlock the door after the boss fight in the gunfort

What is the prosthetic tool that's third in the upgrade list? (above the axe) I can't upgrade tools anymore because I'm missing this one and idk where it is or what it is

Stick to his ass like glue.

for side step counter you just press b with no directoin held down ? I i can't figure this shit out

I actually killed that guy with no confetti. It was awful and took forever.

you don't right now, and after giraffe the gun fort is pretty much a dead end.

How do I beat O'Rin of the soaking wet bitch?

I managed to get dragonrot on two NPCs. I cured it once, now I have like 2 of those things available just in case it happens again. There's some merchants that sell them.

Its the Sword Upgrade.

So for the return end:
I gave the book to the divine heir, but I cannot get her to go to the illusion area, what am I missing?

Cheese with Drill spear did it for me
Spear

Actually it's better to jump away from his grabs

alright, also i found the kid after beating lighting man, when i go to select the help dialogue it wont let me, is that normal or am i fucked out of an ending?

where do I get the spear?

do i want to use the carp things for the right mask first or what

Where does the divine child go after she disappears from the Inner Sanctum? I gave her two persimmons and brought rice to Kuro.

It's sidestep+any directional move
Stepping forward did it for me, Mikiri counters become really easy by doing that

How to do I get to the cave after the temple warning. I can grab a branch afterwards, but I dont see anything else to grab onto anda jump wont reach.

I know it sounds crazy, but this game controls better with m+kb on pc. I was using a ds4 plugged in via USB and having a hard time parrying, dodging, and jumping. I switched over to m+kb and immediately everything clicked.
I did have to rebind the keys however because the default binding is awkward:
>Q : grapple
>E : prosthetic
>ctrl : slow walk
>Z, X : cycle items
>C : crouch
>alt : cycle prosthetics
>shift : dodge/sprint
>space : jump

i explored most of the temple up to the miniboss, all of ashine reservoir is done except the blue asshole in my old cell and I found the valley

it's normal user, same shit happened to me

Beat this fucker lads but I feel like I cheesed him. Am I meant to play this game aggressive? Cuz I just sat back and waited for openings to punish him with a few hits and slowly wittle him down

Attached: 20190324200349_1.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

Oh I killed the ninja mini boss in the well and nope’d out when I went further down to the demon spamming glowing balls

Ashina Castle

so sidestep isn't the same thing as the dash he can do right

Brainlet here, what the fuck does the bar in the center top and center bottom even do?

you have to jump and hold x to grab onto the ledge. It's an ass creed trope and I'm not sure why from utilized this at all really

I'm at the part with all the blue robed samurai did I miss it or is it after this

You can block his charges. Don't do it too often or you'll get burned though. Use firecrackers after a dodge (there's a range limit on them) and get 3-4 free hits in. Run away from him when you need to and just chase his ass and stick him with the pointy end.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 9K)

Gotta go where that old woman is. Leap down the pit.

Haha I love the salts in these threads more fun than the game itself.

Attached: 5952B0D3-B442-45A3-9182-6D68FE45755D.jpg (680x680, 40K)

Skill is pretty good for early game, the mask is an endgame item
Look for a yellowish color in the rocks

How does parrying work vs bosses or do I just run around?

I try and parry and it just ignores and keeps attacking

Posture Meter. If it fills up the next hit on you/enemy is a guard break.

...where's the spear prosthetic

Attached: louie facepalm.gif (305x239, 1.11M)

So how long is the game lads? And does the scenery change? I'm at the Hirata estate, just killed the fat fuck who spits poison at you

Nah I mean at the Idol. Go left where the praying woman is and jump to the other side and kill the Soldiers on the Bridge. You get a Key that opens the Shack in Ashina Reservoir ( where the Seven Spears mini-boss is.)

Thanks

>ctrl : slow walk
>C : crouch

Attached: 1439583201385.jpg (653x463, 66K)

Shit, is it actually playable with KB/M? I'm actually scared to try.

You're like 1/12th of the way through maybe

Did you give Kuro some rice? Try progressing the story a little and then go back.

Yeah. It's pretty bad. If you back up to a wall, the game freaks out and loses lock on. I've learned to manage it so that it doesn't bother me anymore now but it doesn't really excuse it.

nigga have you ever heard of consecutive attacks? Keep parrying, it's a fundamental game mechanic especially for most bosses

In the very first fucking house where the games teaches you how to fucking sneak and then you go below the floor you fucking retard

This game is so fucking satisfying.

Attached: sekiro.exe 2019.03.24 - 13.18.49.21.DVR.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

The special realm where you fight the 4 monkeys.

literally get good

Haha yeah except I still haven’t beat him...haha FUCK!

Attached: 9A8F0B2C-6159-4733-9A8E-4821767C3202.jpg (4032x3024, 323K)

>Does the scenery change
Yes
After you clear Ashina Castle it starts snowing harder
Then after you kill the ape the sun starts going down
Then after killing owl it becomes night

This guy is raping the shit out of me. Even missing one parry is either 90% of my HP gone or my entire posture is broken. And his posture is high as fuck so it's not even easy to break

Attached: 20190324161639_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.91M)

Shit, I missed this too. Could you elaborate on where to find the praying woman ? I've killed thunderboy already, I never saw her.

Thanks user.
After giving her the book, I assume she'll be writhing in pain until close to the ending of the game?

>give him rice
How? I already beat the true monk and he only talks about the incoming war. I also ate the sweet rice he gave me but there was no reaction

He thrusts fairly often. Its for bosses like this where Mikiri Counter destroys him.

Thanks famalam I appreciate it

Attached: 1532290985110.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Oil and flame vent. That is how i have been cheesing every general

you need to mikiri every single estoc he does, it's one of the hardest minobosses of the game, especially if you do it when you first find him

alternatively you can cheese him with firecracker spam

Did you give her the organs?
She gives you better rice after that too

Its the woman right after the bull on the bridge.

Monkey axe does good posture damage. Learn to mikiri. Stay close constantly moving to his right. Also punish his sweep attack with kicks.

I totally get you. Here's how I did it
>Backstab him first, obviously
>Understand how the counter mechanic works to stomp all his unblockable moves
>Once you've stomped on his weapon, he will usually follow up by pushing you off, then doing a normal attack. Deflect him and he'll fall to his knees for a while. Use that to wail on him (and maybe use the axe tool while you're at it).

cheese bad

just beat the optional boss at the end of the game (to keep things spoiler free). holy fuck it was awesome. i struggled so much but it became kind of trivial once i knew the weakpoints and the spacing between me and them to prevent certain attacks.
now i'm stuck on the actual boss, not sure how aggressive to play.

>you can't gri-

Attached: mask.png (891x655, 1M)

You've already done the rice thing then. Have you just teleported away from the loli and come back? She should go to monkeyland eventually

this ape is really making a monkey out of me. any tips?

Any chance of DLC?

Gotcha, forgot about her.

IS IT OKAY TO USE THE SWEET RICE BALL PLEASE RESPOND DO I NEED IT FOR A QUEST AAAAAAA

spacing ? stick to his ass and nothing ever touches you

Is there a sauce on this, user? I'd love to find out how IGN review said this was somehow easier than dark souls.

Just get her some fruit I'm sure she'll be fine

Yes.
She ate them and started writhing in pain with her doors locked, resting a few times didn't progress it. I'm doing this before having beaten Guardian Ape so I might just be too early.

>ROOOBEEEEEEEERT

How did you do this?

that's the point i'm making. at the second healthbar it becomes more important to run straight to him at all times though, because he will literally never start doing the series of projectiles at you (the missiles one, not the sweep).

>25 tries on the final boss
>Only got him to second phase 50%
>He has four phases
lmao. I'm looking forward to the threads as more people get to him.

Agreed
>Maybe if I lure the enemy into this building, I’ll have the funnel advantage!
Never again, the camera corners you worse than the enemies do.

What's k/m?

Fight him like a Souls Boss. First phase can be done fast by using Firecrackers and then attacking his limbs to keep him stunned. Second Phase is mostly poking.

>tfw bought everything from the carp guy, only missing 6 scales to finish his questline
>Find out I need another 12 scales to buy the last piece of the mask
Where the fuck do I get more scales, I've killed every single carp and looted all the possible non droppable scales

Parry, parry, parry. And then hit when you're not parrying.

I got it, I just had to eavesdrop on kuro again to trigger the loli in pain and get the actual rice for kuro
Thanks user

I can't find the jar merchants in either the dungeon or the Fountainhead. Where is he exactly, and are there any conditions for his appearance?

Is there a place to go past here? I feel like I'm at a dead end. I already went through the cave that takes you to the shrine with the Senpou Text and it just circles back here. I received the Holy Chapter from the old man

Attached: 20190324134031_1.jpg (1920x1080, 411K)

have you checked underwater?

You can keep doing whatever you want until until you activate the incense in the castle, keep exploring.

Gotta beat the thunder faggot at the top of the samurai castle.

In the Fountainhead temple there's a place where you can ring a bell to summon the giant carp for interaction. Feed him bait and it'll be exchanged for the scales.

Phase 2 becomes trivially easy when you realize parrying his big ass vertical slice stuns him.

Have you climbed the castle?

Yes
Maybe I fucked up by buying azulite from him

Holy shit that’s just

>getting fucked by snake eyes
>decide to bypass him for now
>centipede
I'm too shit to play this game

Attached: 1553134830718.jpg (540x356, 70K)

who can you send to the surgeon?

This would probably be fromsofts best game if it had outfits more skills and cooler prosthetics.

i'm in the same situation. i wanted to help him out in like, making him into a fish. i was really surprised that he has dialogue for when he's sold out- he gives you some additional instructions, something happens, and then his stock grows so he sells the other half of the mask. there's another vendor that sells the mask half ON THEIR OWN for carp scales, but they will die if you give all your scales to the first one.
in short, you can afford the whole mask if you don't waste scales buying other random things, but you won't do anything related to making him a fish (but who cares?)
i made the mistake of giving my life savings to him just to see what'd happen and now i can't afford everything- i don't think his questline ends because of this.

Why is it giving me a dialogue option to help Kuro but when I select it Sekiro mumbles about the Iron code? Are you forced to obey the code or did i fuck someting up?

Was it kino?

Attached: 814380_20190324152115_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Already did, got the scales after feeding him normal bait a few times, then gave him the masterful bait.
And then I saw his dead body on the Ape arena

who the fuck is robert

after beating the game and doing all the side stuff I could, save for the dude in the abandoned dungeon and maybe the bell lady and her son (if there is more to them than just getting the bell) , I don't really feel like jumping into NG+. I had an absolute blast but I don't see much incentive to do it.

I'll PM you the fix :)

Centipede is easy. All you do is mash L1, time an L1 for his finisher, and then jump attack whenever he does his sweep. That's all you have to do for two lifebars.

Need to Obey it. You get a similar choice later on where it actually matters what you choose.

are you supposed to drop from from the roof to get to the grave statue with the monkey bit and the house with the umbrella merchant?
felt really jank getting down there want to know if there an intended path

Try it. My experience has greatly benefited from switching.

mash l1 and jump on red attacks. he's the easiest miniboss

This is a kino character. Wish I could learn more about him
Whoever he was, he must have had some firecrackers.

His son.

I'm guessing he was trying to get him to be immortalized like how the weird poster thing warns you the monks are doing.

Attached: 814380_20190324135947_1.jpg (1920x1080, 820K)

Where is Fountainhead Temple? And how the fuck do I get the second snake heart? I got the first one from the kite thingy and dropping on that one snake.

Attached: 1538172423015.png (157x196, 43K)

Guess we fucked up uh?
I don't want to go into NG+ without that item, FFUUUUCK

>the bell lady and her son (if there is more to them than just getting the bell)
Are you fucking kidding me? You never went into the memory?

>eavesdrop on two dudes
>they're saying they fit impenetrable armor on some dude but it would come loose easily
>find spear prosthetic
>mentions it can rip loose armor from enemies
>doesn't work on Iron Man and am forced to push him off the bridge instead
What the fuck was that setup about? Were they talking about another armored dude?

It's a toggle crouch, and you have top hold to slow walk. What alternative do you propose?

I did go into the memory. I meant if there was more to it than just that.

Budda valley opposite of the boss arena

*blocks your path*
Are your reflexes good enough to beat me and complete my game, round-eye?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

>fulfill immortal bro's wish
>rip a giant centipede out of him

Attached: mkkkkk.jpg (345x378, 45K)

Knight's kid, who had some kind of terminal illness. He came to grorious nippon to try and find a cure, found out about the immortality shit, and tried to get that for him.

And then your 5'2 manlet ass threw his Chad 6'1 european ass off a bridge when you got assblasted that your one mirron times folded nippongu steel couldn't actually dent his thick european armor.

I wish the Snake wasnt so lackluster.

I'm not sure they were talking about this guy. The dudes talking about it were on the bridge right before the abandoned tunnel but I think they were talking about someone at the castle, since they don't have anything to do with the weird monks.

Fuck yeah it was, fighting a dude 1v1 on a bridge is always kino as fuck. So was the ending to the final boss

Which is the ending that lets me fight the most bosses? I know Shura ends abruptly and you miss the last section of the game, but I thought doing Purification would be better since it requires you to fight Owl (Father) but if I do that, then I assume I don't do the severance ending with Sword Saint?

Attached: 1456257412074.gif (205x500, 196K)

You get to fountainhead as part of the story. Second heart is at the bottom of the deep valley, in a temple guarded by another snake, to get past its attack you need to use the feathers prosthetic tool.

They're talking about the samurais and dual wielding faggots from the ministry that appear in late game

I killed him and he didn’t do that for me? I’m playing on Japanese.

Its kind dumb. I think the only time it really works is on the Corrupted Monk.

>reused abyss watchers moves and overall design
It was neat how you were supposed to beat him, but a pretty boring enemy overall. Better not be the meme "teaser" character for the next game From likes to sneak in to their games
yeah I have no clue what enemy they were talking about, but the knight is in sengou temple, not ashina castle, so it's safe to assume they werent referring to him

I have just 5 scales. where do I find more for the mask parts? I got three in the estate and two at the temple

I'm playing on Japanese and he screamed it for me user.

Just do the true ending, bro.

The two best endings have you fight against 8 additional bosses and minibosses

Attached: roberto.png (298x614, 113K)

You can stealth kill the 2nd ninja btw

Attached: 20190324204823_1.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

How do I get to the roof of the house where someone is playing the flute? am I missing a hook spot?

What type of sword is that?

What do I do against sword saint's giant wind iai and is there a better way to tell which grievous he's gonna do out of iaito stance? Seems to be up in the air for me.

How do you get the third part? I can't find a merchant who sells it. I got one from the jar guy in the Estate and one from the tent merchant in the dungeon.

Purification still requires you to fight Sword Saint.

WHICH ONE IS IT THOUGH? I've gone through and compelted the new memory of the estate from the bell Emma gave me and I'm at the divine dragon in the mainline, but I dont know if talking to Emma will end the game now or not

why couldn't we help him bros

Attached: somber realization.jpg (721x470, 27K)

Why is Voldo at a monk temple?

Attached: 814380_20190324144608_1.jpg (1920x1080, 682K)

There's a grapple path on the left side of the location with a bunch of monkeys and another Juzo.

What does that read Japanese text that appears over an enemy's head before he strikes you mean

I just spend $1000 on dragon wine, who should I give it to for the most lore?

No

is the bow guy on the roof when he gets thunder powers the last boss? I don't want to finish without getting the other bosses

Just killed Roberto's dad, basically doing everything that isn't killing Genichiro cause that boss fight is so shit

Attached: 1553111826721.jpg (720x729, 46K)

If you fought Owl in the second Hirata Memory then you're on track for the Purification ending. The Return ending requires you to do a bunch of shit with the Divine Heir Loli.

He's the first phase of the last boss, but there are three more.

How do I take out the basic guys with the hammers? They move so slow but I seem to lose all my poise when I block, but when i dodge they just seem to track it and still smash me down. It's like the only one of the basic mobs that take me out consistently.

Attached: 1466523357305.jpg (580x735, 99K)

Yes you can. I just used puppeter to get free damage dude

Attached: 20190324205521_1.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

I'm guessing Robert is one of the many dead children at the Temple and being lied to to make his father play guard dog.

by the way i've killed all the fish and looted every scale, after buying out his stock and nothing more from the new list- i have 7. i just now found 4 more because you can loot the guy that watched over the big fish. so i'm fucking short 1 scale for the mask. my god. there has to be a fish or lootable somewhere.

So in other words ignore the roof until I have all the other stuff done?

No. He's an early-mid game boss fight.

But you're still fighting him...

Anyone managed to get their Wii U pro controller working? It works with all of my other games but not this one.

Wtf? I feel cheated. I guess it glitched oh well I beat him.

Genichiro is the best in the game. Just learn how to do it since it opens up a lot of the game and story.

Oh, no, there on the roof he's like the introduction to the second half of the game. You're nowhere near close to the end.

where the fuck are firecrackers
i need it for bull

the fucking game frezzes for like 2 seconds at random and it disconnects the controller, its steam or the game fault? i don't remember having the same problem with the pirate version

???

sword saint 2nd phase is literally impossible. it fucking kills to know that there's ANOTHER fucking phase that i've never been able to get to, so Im never going to be able to learn it because this second phase is such fucking bullshit FUCK

No, Genichiro at the top of the castle is a mid game boss.

Does helping Kuro or follow the Iron Code impact the game a lot?

They're sold by the tent merchant in the first area, the one high up on the cliff.

Found it, thanks bro

holy fuck nevermind, i found additional fish at Riven Cave. best of luck to you dude, i don't know where i got all my other scales because it's largely undocumented and i'm just thorough with exploring but you definitely can get enough.

You don't kill him on the roof, he'll run away and you'll meet him again in the final bossfight.

Fuck is this crazy bitch talking about?

Attached: 814380_20190324140524_1.jpg (1920x1080, 2.26M)

Its not a choice since you can only choose Iron Code

Oh I was referring to the add ninja as the 2nd ninja not vilehand

Did you give her the rice yet?

you buy the game, or use mouse/keyboard. found this out after buying the game and having no problem with getting my ps4 controller to work

You can sprint to stay behind the bull wherever it goes and stay on his butt. He rarely bothers to rear-kick and when he does it's very obvious.

Yes. Following the Iron Code triggers the bad end and finishes the game prematurely but gives you 2 unique boss fights. Helping Kuro lets you move onto the end of the game.

When is a good time to go for the "secret" bosses, the headless guy and the guy on the cliffs in Hirata?

Yes, they split the story into two paths.

I feel you, I remember visiting two rooms with like 2-3 scales each but idk where, guess I'll explore the whole map again.
How were you able to loot the fish guy? Mine is just dead and his wife is crying beside him.

I just ran after him, constantly chasing his ass and landing a hit or two every time he stopped. It was easy, but tedious as fuck.

What the FUCK is these guys problem

Attached: 814380_20190324124719_1.jpg (1920x1080, 545K)

Hey guys I'm in my mid thirties care to give me any tips before I jump in? Thanks.

..Says it's inedible. Am I about to spend 1500 shekels on it?

Attached: 814380_20190324142134_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.24M)

kys boomer

Are you fucking with me right now? I changed the resolution in the graphics settings. It actually reduced the input lag by like half a second for some reason.

>yfw Demon of Hatred

Attached: 1472829560534.png (480x390, 271K)

i fed the special bait first and didn't use up any regular bait. his corpse was absorbable and contained 4 scales. i don't know if these are compensation for missing out. now if i had 12 scales i could finish the pot noble's mission by buying his lapis. i really fucking want to know what happens.

That's not the right rice. You'll get the right one as part of the story.

Sekiro has some top tier art direction. Mt. Kongou is really beautiful and the Buddha statues of Sunken Valley and Mibu Village are great too.

Is there a NG+?
Do you enter NG+ automatically or is it an option?

Different rice. You get it from the big Temple at the very end of Senpou, though only after beating Genichiro.

Dont do it, these are the prism stones from DS
You get the rice from the miko loli

>Final Boss isnt Date Masamune
I hope a DLC will feature it.

wrong rice

Yes. It's an option.

It's spooky too

Attached: 814380_20190324140408_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Optional

How do you get up there?

Attached: 20190324220701_1.jpg (3440x1440, 408K)

>fuck it let's ring the bell
>you can dispel hard mode at any time and reactivate it whenever you want
Well alright then.

what's the point of having 3 fazes for the true monk if you can sneak kill him in the first 2 in like a few seconds?

Seeing all these dead children on the way to Senpou Temple was spooky as fuck, they literally threw them off the cliffs and if they survvived the fall the animals would eat them.

I feel like that's an intended gameplay mechanic. Kill adds, run away, sneak back to get rid of their extra health bars.

go past the snake eyes fog gate and look for a secret passage

Attached: 1515005512308.jpg (750x750, 180K)

Is the Great white ape only having one health bar true? I almost killed him using everything, but I dont want the game to pull another Gen Sasuke 100% form on me.

Fucking corpses and sculptures everywhere, man. It's creepy

Attached: 814380_20190324140941_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Just behead him bro

Danger. Those are moves that require specific counters OR just getting the fuck away because it's possibly a grab.

Of course not. It'll rise again.

Remember the Zombie Apes in 28 Days later?

Yeah.

Got to the drunk dude seen in on of the pre-release videos, I get the first bar with a sneak attack hut he just rapes me after

>the most generic boss imaginable in a Dark Souls game is a gimmick boss in Sekiro
Lol

i just played the zoning game and speared him once he started his finals slow finisher attack. at the end of the combo. jsut dont do it when his final attack is the red thingy bcs he goes imediately into the next cycle

>bought the rice
>threw some at her
>nothing happened
Reward me for being clever Hackizaki

Yo there's a spear?

Why did From make Souls games with a shitty non-sensical story that barely exists while we could have gotten a similar storytelling like Sekiro? I prefer this type of storytelling much better.

I just installed and using SCP DS3 right now. Try updating SCP. I also am plugged in if that makes a difference

>npc in front of chained ogre
>yoooo I remember you

this is some song of storms windmill tier retarded bullshit. I can already freely travel to the past and back just because there are idols there? this is retarded. fuck time travel and fuck this Patches lookin ass shady thief dude.

Where are the last two Prayer Beads in the openworld?