Smash Season 2 Pack?

Someone (possibly) did some datamining and discovered 16 (YES. SIXTEEN.) character slots. I guess Sakurai has a lot more planned for this game.

twitter.com/_Mizumi/status/1105556358781419524?s=19

What do you think Yea Forums?

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-24-12-25-51.png (1078x1228, 236K)

WALUIGI IS IN THERE SOMEWHERE

He's in the same space Ridley was years ago. They have no choice but to put him in.

Attached: sam.gif (440x355, 2.32M)

You know just because these slots exist doesn’t mean they’ll all be used.

wrong, it's just to fuck with dataminers. sorry ashleyfags and genofags eternally btfo

This, they're probably there for some other purpose or necessity.
Or simply they don't have anything planned but want to keep it open just in case.

They found 16 in the world of light roster thing but in the overall game they found 30 extra slots. This means nothing

probably this

a lot of them will be echoes

>dataminers
you don't even know what that word means

Placeholder slots are often purposefully overextended. The original Pokemon game has several hundred unused slots for Pokemon in the way it handles information on species, and the unused elements of those spacings is what makes things like Missingno happen if you manipulate the game to attempt to load them.

Shhhhh, stop using logic and reasonable deductions. Let the rosterfags seethe some more

>datamining

Attached: deodorant.jpg (960x960, 59K)

If Nintendo were smart, they would do at least one more pass to milk the hype and make some more money. I don’t think that’s too outlandish.

Listen I'm just reporting what I got. I'm not saying this is real.

Didn't brawl also have unused slots?
Could be just planned things that go nowhere.

i'm just saying that datamining is not the correct term to use and x-kira taught you wrong on purpose as a joke

yes I too want to wait another two years for fighters pass 2 to finally be complete in 2021

This was obvious from the very start.

There are even MORE extra slots in other places in the files, and Smash 4 had a large number of placeholder slots that were never used
Sakurai has already stated that his team is shrinking until DLC wraps up
Nintendo isn't Riot or Blizzard, they don't do games-as-a-service style models where they drip content over the course of years, they do one or two DLC packs and that's the end of it. Splatoon is an exception but that's an experimental thing on their part.

>I'm not saying this is real.
Then why did you post this thread?

HOLY SHIT MISSINGNO CONFIRMED FOR SMASH