What a shit decade for videogames

what a shit decade for videogames

is there anything to look forward to in the 2020s?

Attached: games.jpg (1000x800, 489K)

Think this is bad? You should see Yea Forums. They've been trying to find an excuse for their existence for well over a decade.

Attached: Oh Shit.gif (480x480, 2.3M)

Nope.

have sex

But Devil May Cry 5 came out during that decade.

And Sonic Mania.

And Bloodborne.

And Need for Speed: Payback.

only good years were 2009-2011, and 2017

name your favorite games from the years before it then

>Cyberpunk 2077
>Bloodlines 2

Best decade incoming

bro shit is just going to get worse. there will be a gem here and there but the games that aren't great will only get shittier

>2017
Overrated shit.

>thinking you need a new hobby because other people are deliberately trying to make you miserable

It's nice being a pleb of a medium, you can either enjoy the current bad stuff, or explore the tons of good stuff from the past you've never experienced before, so I have no problems with music.

I'm more autistic and picky when it comes to videogames, and there's fucking nothing left to play, I played almost everything worthwhile.

I keep hoping for another crash, it's bound to happen someday

Attached: 18019713.png (500x497, 429K)

The decade was fucking amazing for PC.

Battlefield 3 and 4
Factorio
Minecraft
Pretty much all the sandbox games
You didn't need to spend as much money upgrading to play games
Building and maintaining PCs got better
Windows 10
Eaely Access
PC games got insanely cheap or even free from humble bundles
Modding became even more relavent
PC master race became mainstream
Keyboards, Mice, and Monitors became insanely better

Next decade will probably be even better.

That's like waiting for the movie industry to crash. It's grown too big and diverse, and it's popularity is only growing.

>Battlefield 3 and 4
The most polished in the long line of turds that started with Modern Warfare
>Factorio
Good
>Minecraft
Only technically a game of this decade, also turned out to waste all its potential
>Pretty much all the sandbox games
Like?
>You didn't need to spend as much money upgrading to play games
The negative effects of the mining craze will take decades to undo
>Building and maintaining PCs got better
No
>Windows 10
Fuck no
>Eaely Access
Are you fucking retarded? No
>PC games got insanely cheap or even free from humble bundles
Who cares
>Modding became even more relavent
Not really, there are steps actively being taken to kill it wherever possible
>PC master race became mainstream
Not a good thing
>Keyboards, Mice, and Monitors became insanely better
Marginally better, and monitors are still a meme of "pick two things you care about, the rest will be shit"

>HURRRRRR VIDEO GAMES ARE SHIT!!!!
>OLD GOOD NEW BAD
Shut the fuck up you dumbass cynical cunt. Video games are better now than they ever been. Disagree and you're nothing but a cancerous nostalgia faggot. OP is apart of the cancer that killed Yea Forums

Attached: 1549658165522.jpg (540x540, 32K)

It happened before, nothing is ever too big to fail. People got tired of westerns, they'll get tired of capeshit eventually.

Attached: 1553369627798.jpg (1450x950, 524K)

Pic is you

Attached: 4c7643a6d115bbe2b5e33f44b14a8c4c.jpg (546x300, 25K)

Literally the only way to hold this opinion is if you grew up with games only from this decade and have nothing to compare them to, or if you're a top tier brainlet who thinks graphics somehow make a game better

Modern Hollywood has lasted 50 years. Modern gaming started in 1996. So don't hold your breath on the gaming crash.

Bet you think the internet is better than ever too

>zoomer opinion
>zoomer meme
>zoomerspeak
Who could be behind this post?

How does Yea Forums feel about new vs old on country music? I dont listen, but i dont hear a difference in songs like pop or rock from 80s to 2020.

not him but I can think of a million of good open world vidya: subnautica red dead redemption, gta..

There are also a billion of awesome indie games from this decade Hotline miami, undertale, FTL...

I think the only reason say this decade is shit is because you play nothing but AAA poop like CoD and the likes.

There's still good music coming out, Yea Forums is just too pretentious to admit they like any of it

Attached: roblox___the_op_noob_has_returned__by_finalartstage-dbk3eeq.png (843x531, 351K)

This decade wasn't shit

90s>10s>00s>80s