Games you regret buying

>Games you regret buying

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_DarkestDungeon_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 221K)

bait

but also this

Attached: Space-Hulk-Deathwing-Enhanced-Edition-Free-Download.jpg (670x384, 69K)

Not bait. I played DD for more than 5 hours and I got tired of it pretty fast.

> purchasing pc games for consoles.
No sympathy for the mentally stunted

It's literally just an empty wasteland, what the fuck they spent those ten years on I'll never know

Attached: 9c4b62261b600a897ddf29c64918b24bf8e1428b.jpg (616x353, 27K)

Fuck off with the bait-thing, Darkest Dungeon is just a grindfest, nothing more. You just grind and grind until you get rewarded near the end by being forced to grind more, then the grind stops.

Yeah it's a short, lame game designed to make you sink hundreds of hours in it.

not even bait, bored off my mind after 15 hours

Attached: file.png (220x257, 148K)

>Buying a game knowing full well what it is
>complain about game

I'm a sucker for the portability meme. I live in two different houses so I buy everything I can for the Switch because I wouldn't be able to play it when I want to.

Overwatch.

I didn't even complain about the game you retard, I just said I regret buying it because it bored me.

Rainbow six seige, fuck competitive shooters

Maybe if your parents didn't hate each other, you wouldn't hate yourself.

So we are not allowed to complain about bad/mediocre games now just because we made a poor purchasing decision?

animal crossing new leaf

Maybe if you didn't make up stuff that I didn't write you wouldn't look like a mentally challenged child.

Fell for the pubg meme. At least it was on sale back then...

Destiny 1

It was meant for

Are you dyslexic or just retarded? Legitimate question

It took 7 years for Octopath to take over as the worst $60 purchase of my life.

Attached: Untitled.png (294x127, 61K)

Attached: XB1-ImageGallery_00[1].png (1000x563, 940K)

This one desu. But there are many. Division 2 is the most recent. Civ 6 for the switch runs like shit and basically made me realize finally how much of a piece of shit the switch is for anything but Indy games that don’t require processing power.

Wasteland 2
I backed that shit on Kickstarter and my oh my it turned out to be shit, on par with the average early access kusoge indi dev who is far to optimistic for their abilities

never again, you can get New Vegas, 1 and 2 for about the same price

>ADHD general

you could have learned before buying it how the gameplay was and decided right there if it was worth your time

having regret on your purchases just shows how uninformed you are on the things you buy

This is a real "Action is my only genre" kinda thread, huh?

Attached: 1553382504813.gif (353x353, 654K)

Im sorry not everyone has 500 hours to devote to autistically minmaxing everything and having the wiki open while grinding everyone to max level in case the game decides to oneshot someone just because fuck you.

Pic not related, I assume.

Attached: file.png (480x609, 592K)

Pic related

Attached: 3171178-owlboy.jpg (960x960, 96K)

>the crack forr nudoom dropped literally the day after I broke weak and bought it
>it wouldn't even launch on the computer I had back then
never again, I don't care if I have to wait two years, I'm not buying before pirating ever again.

This fucking shit when it was at It's peak youtubers and my friends made it seem like it was the funniest shit ever.

Attached: DayZ.jpg (1280x720, 356K)

you have to have a certain high IQ to enjoy kenshi

Patience is everything, user

I tried to learn as much as possible, at first it looked like a game I would've liked

This, what a fucking disappointment that game was.

Attached: 1508699656473.jpg (362x358, 22K)

danny devito waterboarding 1997, it was my first playstation game

Got this game myself, touched the campaign, gave up, some friend suckered me into co-op and I ended up going over the refund timer. I could have fucking refunded it if it wasn't for that one faggot

Attached: DivinityLaunchHERO-hero.jpg (940x528, 172K)

yeah, anywhere below 70 usually gives you enjoyment

Anime fighting games with the exception of dbfz. There's never a community, and it takes 100 hours to learn the new mechanics and combos.

Attached: 1552443570795.jpg (480x946, 82K)

Fuck off with that. The game is pretty fun at first but then the never-ending grind sets in, and that's after refund-time.

Yes, you have to have a certain degree of autism, since the only enjoyment in the game is to pretend that what happens in it is exciting

Neptunia
Persona 3
Atwlier Sophie

I regret buying Darkest Dungeon cause its garbage. I regret buying Kerbal Space program cause I suck at the game and don't want to spend a lot of time trying to learn the bare basics of the game.

This. I expected a game more like EYE than like L4D, but nope.

Brink
I haven’t preordered a game since

The games isn’t even 15 hours long

Any game with a multiplayer focus. I bought a CS bundle on sale years ago and never even installed it.

why didn't you like it?

>CoD Advanced Warfare (chose this over Far Cry 4)
>Evolve (more like....."extinct" or "never came out of the primordial soup")
>Just Cause 3
>Horizon Zero Dawn
>God of Bore 4

All Snoy exclusives except Uncharted and Bloodborne suck ass.

The combat irks me, I generally always ended up walking into encounters and have the enemies get the drop on me, have them dump a bunch of ranged spells before I'd even get a chance to act. So every encounter gave me a feeling of starting at half health with all the ground my dudes were standing on being on fire, poisoned or something else.

I tried to pick it up again and play a little longer, but that feeling just kept being a thing and enemy armor just became stronger before mine showed any signs of improving

Attached: 42107060470_9b75c42002_h.jpg (1600x900, 751K)

Duke Nukem Forever
MGSV
Halo 4
Borderlands
Street Fighter V

I didn't enjoy anything of these games.

Just Cause 4. Worse than 3 in every way. Broke the disc in half. Gg you got me.

Something not being up your alley =/= mediocre.

Kenshi is kino under certain conditions. You just have to have that autism to enjoy it.

for me it was FFXV on PC. It was a compulsive purchase, I forgot about the game, tried it few months ago(so couldn't refund), was sorely disappointed and to this day I wish I could get my money back... Also quite disappointed after buying Rust. Game turned to such shit I'm disgusted at the memory of ever having launched it....

Who are you quoting?

I put so much trust in world. Knowing that this is the future of MH makes me so sad. We will never have MH5. The devs have said this is essentially MH5. Fucking kill me.

Pic related I got it for about 10 bucks at Gamestop, but this game it's even worth that. I also regret buying Deus Ex Mankind Divided. Sure it's atmospheric, but I honestly feel no drive to continue playing it. I don't really like game play either.

Attached: mirrors edge.jpg (1366x768, 163K)

to this day, Street Fighter V, what a cluster fuck that was/is, thougt I won't be able to forgive capcom, but they pulled through with DMC5 and MHW

>90% of my steam library.

Darkest dungeon is mediocre though, it's just that it appeals very strongly to a certain subset of gamers. It's very easy to see what areas could be improved in that game.

Yes, with Kenshi I learned that I absolutely need a pre-set goal condition to work towards, otherwise I just feel it's pointless to play, like I might as well go play in an actual irl sandbox.

Not OP, the game was very up my alley at first, but the grind killed it, and it was only a fraction of the grind most people have experienced because I've played on radiant and haven't lost any heroes after the initial 0-1 lvl missions.

Here's a couple of things off the top of my head:

>let the player know that the fucking crow will steal trinkets, or at least that he IS doing it, so they don't open the inventory and suddenly notice that half their trinkets are gone, trinkets that take ages to grind for
>There desperately needs to be more tactical options, expand the gameplay to three lanes instead of just a 2D-plane, or SOMETHING. The formula gets very repetitive otherwise quite quickly
>let the players finish the final dungeon with any fucking team they choose you fucking sadists

>pubg
>r6 siege
>wildlands
>monster hunter world

Attached: dab.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

FFXV
Soul Calibur 4
Jak IV
Sin and Punishment 2

>leave the darkest dungeon at full health and 0 stress across the entire team
>no everyone is too traumatized to return there sorry bud
Also, you do get a warning about the Skrieker.

>Also, you do get a warning about the Skrieker

Not really, it just says something like "a bird that likes shiny things", sure you could possibly guess that it steal things using that when you notice that things are missing, but not the first time you play, and those things could have taken hours to grind for. It's just one of many dick moves that wastes your time.

>not selling it on Amazon while it's still new

>you could possibly guess
Bitch, this event is called A THIEF in the Night

>leave the darkest dungeon at full health and 0 stress across the entire team

Yeah, fuck off

Also, just looked it up and it literally tells you that 8 of your trinkets were stolen.
Git gud, I even had two spare firewoods in the third mission.

H1Z1; Rust; GTAV for ps3;

>game sucks
>activate default response: GIT GUD

I agree that it sucks retard, but that doesn't change the fact that you're clearly trash at it.

>DD
>minmaxing
the fuck?

The caligula effect overdose (Switch). This game fucking crashed on me lol, Might get PS4 version but I'm not sure how that looks or perform any better. This game combat and magic are Goat, I'm willing to get jew-ed again

This game was so disappointing, mostly because it's poor reception probably means we won't get another E.Y.E. game.

60 fucking bucks

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 59K)

Same. It was fun as shit for a few hours then my interest dropped to 0 out of nowhere. Same thing with dead cells. Starting to think roguelikes or whatever are not my thing.

OH MY GOD I FEEL THE SAME WAY WHY DO PEOPLE SHILL THIS GAME. I TRIED GETTING OUT OF THE INTRO AREA BUT COULDN'T GET PAST THE TELEPORTING CROCODILES

I remember knowing a kid who was so hyped about this game and would constantly talk about it none stop before release. The sheer disappointment he felt upon its release was impressive. I felt bad for him.

Dawn of War III

Attached: ragee.png (640x480, 319K)

Attached: image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6Mnu24_PawYuDYIoH77pJ.X5Z.MqQPibUVTchFKZuYb7hSCBJvt.y3QaUR3WYB (1920x1080, 233K)

That game was amazing. You have to play it on the hardest difficulty

>70% of the game is shitty mmo quests

i'll buy it off you if you want man

The collector's edition for this buggy nu tier pos. the only game i ever regretted not only buying it, but playing it.

Attached: aitdce.jpg (1280x720, 641K)

same here, i bought D1 at launch, same with all of its DLCs

i also bought D2 at launch and have barely touched it

i've spent way to much time and money on that damn franchise

I bought this piece of crap
at least I had the decency not to spend any more money on it past the initial pricetag

Attached: serveimage[1].jpg (870x580, 204K)

By far the worst city builder iv'e ever played.

Attached: header (10).jpg (460x215, 51K)