Is every RPG made in Japan a JRPG?

Attached: 2BA2.jpg (678x960, 90K)

in the literal meaning, yes

Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Japanese rpgs =/= JRPGs

Genres are not that important.

Some people think that. Those peoples brains are just functioning in a normal way.
On the other side some people claim Dark Souls wouldn't be a jrpg. Those are retards and should seek help for their own good.

Yes

If you think Dark Souls is a WRPG you should kill yourself. The only reason people say that is because the setting is literally western medieval, the actual game is nothing like any WRPG.

JRPG refers to traditional japanese RPG, western-styled games like dark souls are NOT a jrpg and you'd be stupid to draw the comparison

The thing is though is that a typical JRPGs play more like traditional D&D (gameplay wise that is).
So JRPGs arent really that Japanese anyway.

Tell me more of this sauce you speak of.

Not him, but they're Japanese in the sense, they're the Japanese's take on tabletops RPG/D&D. As such, they're mostly defined by their tropes, style and atmosphere, which are definitely different from wRPG's.
Where they were made doesn't mean shit. Dark Souls is definitely not a jRPG. Heck, I'm sure France could make a game that would check all the tropes of a jRPG, be it in style and atmosphere, and I would call it a jRPG despite it not being made in Japan.

Attached: vayg3lcc[1].png (397x499, 132K)

i don't understand what's going on in that picture

Same thing as here

Attached: 1477299251813.png (600x840, 475K)

Dark Souls has a western aesthetic but the gameplay isn't western styled, the west doesn't have a monopoly on ARPGs
Not saying it's japanese styled either by the way, as far as I'm concerned JRPG is short hand for console-style RPGs, i.e. the stripped down wizardry knock offs they used to regularly put out

>boobs grow and get heavier because they're touched
i still don't understand but i wish this was how boobs worked irl

they don't grow the shirt just hides them well

Attached: anime tiddies.gif (500x617, 274K)

Are you really that dense, user? Boobs are being pushed up and hold by another person to trick the balance. As such, the reported weight is less that what it should be if said-boobs were just sagging there like they should, without anyone else to "hold" them.

Attached: 1185407621686.jpg (640x480, 24K)

Girl with huge tits is getting weighed.
She gets a very high number (showing she's overweight), prompting her to ask someone to hold her tits up to show her body's "actual" weight.

>If you think Dark Souls is a WRPG you should kill yourself
its a crpg. there is no wrpg genre

How much do a nice, C cup pair weigh

No. At this point it’s more of a genre than a qualifier

pretty sure 2Butt would weight more than that
this breaks my immersion

I like this guy's style but he draws tits way too big

about tree fiddy

Japan doesn't make RPGs. They make story driven games with no choices. Theres zero roleplaying involved.

That's literally his entire thing

yeah and I don't like it