Halo CE still exists and has existed. You left it

Halo CE still exists and has existed. You left it

Halo 2 still exists and has existed. You left it

Halo3 has been on 360. Xbone. BC. And you left each one for new shit games you shit talk just because "muh PC"

Now that is comes to PC(steam). You idiots. You fools think you wont leave it again? Halo 3 never left. You could have called your friends and dusted off the ol 360 copy. You could have played the numerous new or old versions. You left

Its like you people have no memory. Halo 3 went FTP for some time. Boosted some big numbers. It died. MCC is getting less players over time. You people left it

Been a Halo guy since duke controllers. Before XBL. When HBO was something big. When Bungie.net was its primitive version. I know how Halo fans are. Lets make it clear

Halo 3 fans. The bulk of Halo fans overall. Are the worst. You whine that you can't go back to those good times. You bitch about Reach. Halo4. Halo 5. You cry "we want halo". Yet Halo 3 has been in your house for the last ten or so years.

Just wait PC niggers. As you left Halo3 again and again. You again will leave MCC on PC. Give it a month. Itll become that memory hole that's empty because you forgot what made Halo 3 special in the first place. The reason you whine about something you never actually lost.

Just look at the population. It'll drop in 1-6 months to half population and later itll be just that short burst of fun you eventually leave for some Fornite clone.

Attached: Halo-MCC_01-e1552519625938.jpg (696x390, 44K)

Except that my xbox is in a corner collecting dust while I still use my PC every day.

You act like people are supposed to play a 14 year old game that receives no updates

>paying monthly fees to play halo3 on Xbox with a controller

Attached: jillvoth_laugh_10.jpg (589x553, 53K)

>owning an xbox
>owning Vista and GFWL for 2

reminder Halo was big at the time many similar games were around and console exclusivity mattered
now we're well deep into walking simulation, SJW movies and one actual relevant game a month at best across all platforms (and to boot they're terrible on average)

Nigga you dumb as hell

Halo was designed to be played with a controller, it's slow as molasses by PC standards and CE is the only one remotely acceptable to play with m+kb.

>Halo 3 went FTP for some time
Really? When was that? On 360 or MCC?
Yeah, but how many Steam games in your library are collecting dust?

>Yeah, but how many Steam games in your library are collecting dust?
A bunch, but I still go back to good old shit frequently, like mw2. I get the urge to play halo a lot, but all my friends moved from xbox to pc as well. Everyone's excited for this, though.

It also slowed down even more so it was designed around retards instead of skill
TimeSplitters was designed for controllers Goldeneye style and worked as well
What's really the draw is custom games in a decade where matchmaking is the only option you have
Not to mention with those custom games you can always boost speeds like 20% or so. Like how in TF2 the medic got a speed boost and everyone could feel it.

Who here /yoyorastisland/

>halo was designed to be played with a controller
Why does that matter when it still feels better with kb&m

The first 3 are all slow and you can use a controller on pc if you are really that stupid to believe it should be played with one

>all that text
>and 4 & 5 still blow ass

Attached: 1553296413602.jpg (300x300, 30K)

>Halo 2 still exists and has existed. You left it

They actually shut down the servers. There was a big thing about how a small group of players refused to log off and kept the game alive for weeks until their xboxes bricked.

its a known fact that online communities last way longer on pc than consoles

You know, I used to play the shit out of Reach and 3 when I was just a young'un. I'm even currently building a new PC with specs made specifically to run MCC, even though they haven't been released by Microsoft and I'm pretty much just guesstimating.
Also, the only reason I stop playing Halo is because I had to cut costs somewhere, and I pretty much realized that I couldn't keep forking over XBL Gold cash forever. Gotta drop a couple anvils, lad.
That's why I'm picking it up on Steam, since you don't need Gold to play online. Just a Microsoft Account.

You're a nigger for thinking I'd waste my time reading this trash die op

The Halo CE and 2 ports on PC were godawful, which is why nobody plays them. CE has some completely fucked mouse acceleration, breaks animations above 30fps, and Gearbox's netcode is so fucked that the hit detection in multiplayer is teh worst I've ever seen in an online game. They also cut coop entirely. Halo 2 was a vista exclusive on games for windows live so DOA. It also had no coop.

As long as its not a fighting game.

CE's population is near dead.
Halo 2 only has hispanics playing.
Halo 3's bullshit in any regard. The game functioned around its framerate, so they'll never be able to truly fix it on MCC since it was a port of the 360 version to begin with. 360 version only has hispanics with McDonalds connections - and given Halo 3's shitty netcode/BR mechanics, it's unbearable.
Any game's population dies in 6 fucking months - even Halo 3, which maintained 1 Million players until its death with Reach's release, technically had its population 'die' as it dropped to a fourth of its population at that point (4 million at launch). What matters is its longevity, and both how often the devs update it, and what tools they give the community to make their own shit once the devs are done.
And yet after playing Halo (all of them) for years with a controller, I can say with certainty that it feels fucking fantastic with a KB&M just from playing Halo Online - only thing I personally preferred a controller with was vehicles, but even then they weren't terrible.

Attached: file.png (751x512, 173K)

>Halo CE still exists and has existed. You left it
People still regularly play CE on PC
>Halo 2 still exists and has existed. You left it
2 was taken down from Xbox Live in like 2009 or something, and the MCC was broken for years, and the only other version is only playable on Vista
>Halo3 has been on 360. Xbone. BC. And you left each one for new shit games you shit talk because "muh PC"
Nobody wants to go back and play a game from 2007 at 30 fps in 720p in the year 2019, people didn't like Master Chief Collection because it was broken until maybe a year ago, and everyone who grew up with the 360 is now playing on PC.
This thread sucks and you are retarded