Game has you fight your doppelganger

>game has you fight your doppelganger

Attached: USTOP2-800x534.jpg (800x534, 40K)

that doesn’t look like me?

Fuck off, /tvpol/.

>i was the clone all along
k

N

That Roxas fight in KH2 was kino

True

TLoZ:OoT

Saw it last night, Get Out was better

>American Persona
Instead of being secretly brave or proud, most people are in fact scared and ignorant.

So what was the point of this one? Heck what was the point of Get out if you feel up for describing that one while your at it

Get Out was about old white people kidnapping young black people and having their brains inserted into their young black hosts. Basically trying to extend their lives.

Das deep, really says a lot bout society massa

Us was about a young girl who went into a fun house and ran into a evil doppelganger of herself. the evil clone then attacks her and switches places with her. The doppelganger was a part of a government experiment with cloning, and there are basically clones of every American

The plot is a bit stupid once you finish watching it. The movie itself is just a slasher movie. It's not bad, just not as good as reviews say it is.

Shit movie

Lot of niggas in my theater actually got up and walked out midway

Niggers are so damn ugly.

Once again like Us, the plot is silly, but the atmosphere of the movie is fucking amazing. I give Jordan Peele that, he knows how to use tension and confusion to set the mood for his movies.

Yeah the movie wasn't that good, but they made up for it by having black people in it.

The rich and privileged don't understand that they are forcing the poor and underclass to obey them, it has nothing to do with choices, and the poor are starting to get really pissed about it. If someone educated the underclass about their situation, a Red revolution would be inevitable and would easily overthrow society.

Get Out was more about how liberal white people fetishize black bodies.

Fuck this anti-white leftist garbage

Not sure why, but I always thought Lupita nyong'o is a bit of a cutie. Not hot, just I find her oddly cute.

Attached: lupita-nyongo.jpeg.jpg (3600x2400, 955K)

Am I doing it right?

Attached: card_30015.jpg (294x374, 52K)

Us had nothing to do about race. Don't confuse Get Out with it.

To ones that watched this, is this better than or worse than Get Out?

>Us had nothing to do about race.
based retard user

Drop your card and fuck off, please.

I thought Get Out was better in every way.
You can kinda guess the twist in Us from just watching the trailer. Or just watching the first 10 minutes of the movie. You can see it coming a mile away, which kinda killed the movie for me.

Where's Annie?

Silent Hill 3

>enemy is called doppelganger
>only appears as swordsman

Attached: 6891703_orig.jpg (246x205, 12K)

Please explain what was about race?

It was about the rich and privileged stepping on the poor. That was the message of the movie. It had nothing to do about "evil white people" like Get out.

Why are fiveheads cute on negresses but disgusting on white chicks?