youtube.com/watch?v=pnmcrZQltPE
youtube.com/watch?v=2Jco30RGuHo
youtube.com/watch?v=T7WiQerKxjg
youtube.com/watch?v=qwluE3zG9nY
youtube.com/watch?v=v4MMIV9eXys
youtube.com/watch?v=IGNjBP_0ElA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One of the better indie games

The free Chapter 1 was one attracted autists like flies for some reason, and a huge fanbase was built. The hype dropped substantially for the following chapters, not sure if it's because they weren't free or they were lower quality. Either way it's weird. I've never seen a game lose the majority of its fanbase so quickly.

I saw toys for this shit at walmart

Has anyone actually played this?

Attached: metabee.png (346x297, 171K)

Because the ending was a colossal piece of horse shit.

Little kids play it.

It didn't explain anything, why did Alice needed Boris's organs? Why did the Ink Demon didn't kill us in chapter 4? Why did Henry had flashbacks in the end of chapter 1? What is the Ink Demon's objective? What is the point of revealing Henry's last name if no other person has it? Linda? Those Henry's recordings that were on YouTube? Chapter 4 Post-credit scene? It actually seems like the Developers didn't had the entire plot in their minds like they said, i feel like i wasted my time on this for nothing

The Game Design is also confusing, like, how are we supposed to know the Butcher Gang's path? Also, in most of the Chapter i didn't know what to do, i just clicked on everything until something worked

Also: Sammy's reappearence was just unnecessary, it was easy, boring, it felt like a fan-service

And.. The boss battle.. That was so bad. Bendy just turns into a Hulk then he starts running, then we are supposed to turn on levers (i wasted like 10 minutes trying to find something to interact with), then Bendy breaks pipes, then we put that thing on that other thing and Bendy dies in a silly way

Then the ending.. It's Bad, like, what? Is this all just a dream? A loop? What? I spent 1 year just to find out that this is "a loop"? That's the most cheapest way to end something

I'm disappointed

Hello Neighbor

Attached: 1532722853771.png (446x868, 645K)

This is the only thing that is good about this series
youtu.be/ZstsPUKT5CI
Prove me wrong Yea Forums

Attached: 6E5572DF-BA8C-47BE-9C09-069C9F60F09E.jpg (224x216, 9K)

The voice acting, and writing for this shit is absolutely terrible. It is a god damn shame that the character you are controlling barely talks to anyone talking to him. And he lacks any emotion at all.

They also play every other game ever made, including ones you play.

This song is good, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnmcrZQltPE

People were comparing it to Cuphead in those virgin/chad pics for some reason

It has a cool art style too bad it's wasted on a boring walking simulator -100% of people who played it

yeah I'm sure there are 10 year olds playing city 2 and crusader kings

I've watched 8-year-olds play Resident Evil and GTA.

Holy shit, that's fucking dreadful.

Ok:
youtube.com/watch?v=2Jco30RGuHo

>he doesn't know

Attached: IMG_20190324_130423.jpg (405x338, 43K)

A good concept betrayed by lack of funding and experience.
You don't just go all out with a shitty theme park level when you could have saved it for a full sequal set in "Not Disneyland" after getting some investors involved.

is this game good?

I see mountains of merch in stores still

youtube.com/watch?v=T7WiQerKxjg

Big Band ver.
youtube.com/watch?v=qwluE3zG9nY

Attached: IMG_20181017_142115.jpg (1000x904, 280K)

>hey the oldie cartoon aesthetics are alright
>this could be interesting
>DUDE UPSIDE DOWN PENTAGRAM LOL SATAN N DEMONS N SHIET
Shitty creepypasta levels of bad. This trash was nothing but wasted potential. I didn't need to play past the first free chapter to recognize it was going to be utter trash.

Wasted Potential: The Game

Pitting Bendy against Cuphead is a pretty common senario it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4MMIV9eXys

Attached: IMG_20180227_192437.jpg (600x1500, 175K)

>all these millions of views
What the fuck? How come i never heard anything about this game?

Attached: JPEG_20190314_234340.png (377x377, 134K)

I'm thinking the same thing. First i heard of it was when the Switch port was announced.

>Heard about the game but never really knew what you do in it
>Search a gameplay video to see what is about
>Its a horror, first person game where cartoons become real and are after you

Shit, I had no idea. But it looks like YouTuber bait bullshit, tho.

Attached: 55c0f8857bf5affeee31047129ae97e0.jpg (640x480, 48K)

I didn't know about Five nights at Freddy's until i stumbled into a cringy fandom video, it's crazy how these games explode in popularity out of nowhere

It's fun to ponder how almost every character other than Bendy in a game titled "Bendy" has more going for them than the main antagonist. Alice in particular seems like they could have dove a bit farther into.

youtube.com/watch?v=IGNjBP_0ElA

Attached: IMG_20180608_103655.jpg (2048x2048, 606K)

I felt the same way when I first saw it, it was like I stepped into a different dimension where there's several million views on some videos and shitloads of fanart yet I had never seen hide nor hair until some Youtube personality brought it up in my feed. It was once Five Nights at Freddies-tier popular yet somehow entirely underground.

The franchise transitioned to merchandising priority fairly quickly. The merchandise still sells very well for some reason

such a good concept executed so poorly

I played the first chapter. It's shit.

Fans loved their own fanbase, not game itself

>No Henry model
SHIT gaem

It's immensely popular with young children because youtubes kid algorithm recommends these to children and the children content creators seem to shill the merchandise frequently. I see my 4yo nephew watching this shit all the time

It is absolutely Youtuber bait bullshit, but for an indie game started from bare minimum to getting their IP sold as action figures in Walmart is damn respectable. Gameplay, mechanics and replayability are fucked but the designs, atmosphere and story (up until the finale which nosedives) give it enough charm to merit a playthrough.

Attached: IMG_20180614_084122.jpg (1538x2048, 675K)

People ship bendy with cuphead felix the cat and oswald for some reason

One of those games where I had no idea that it would one day gain a following of child fans like FNAF did. Same with that fucking Baldi's Basics game. You just can't tell what kids will latch on to next.

This thing was a nightmare from the first chapter, extremely obvious shock scares and railroaded to all get out, which wouldn't be a bad thing in itself if it was actually well written, or fun to play. But Bendy lacked both of these.
It wouldn't have taken off if it wasn't for youtube let's players being a shallow group that get views from screaming on camera.

I like the fan interpretation too much to have canon ruin it.

Attached: IMG_20180608_104438.jpg (1800x2048, 692K)

It could have been something, instead we got trash.

Attached: DmbmHS7XcAAQ4XD.jpg (800x1200, 148K)

my kid likes it