How is he so good at making games? Eveything he touches is a work of art

How is he so good at making games? Eveything he touches is a work of art.

Attached: Hidetaka_Miyazaki_-_01.jpg (1251x704, 150K)

Sekiro was his first dud. But yeah everything else is kino

Sekiro was pretty fucking bad.
It seems he really was a one-trick pony.
He cannot make anything but Souls clones.

He’s Japanese

Look at these casuals that got filtered.

Sekiro isn't very good though...

Oh shut the fuck up.
Sekiro is downright boring after a few hours, and the level design is DaS2 levels of shit. Nobody thinks you're hardcore, fuck off you normie tryhard.

Yep, that's a casual that got filtered.

>He cannot make anything but Souls clones.
>What is Armored Core 4

a mindless circle strafing simulator

Simple, he's japanese. Sekiro is trash though.

A shit AC clone.

This is your brain on Soulsfaggotry.

Sekiro is literally Dark Souls 2

git gud fag

This. Hes pretty much the "Akira Toriyama drawing style" version of game developer.

This is how one copes after being filtered.

At what? Sekiro is literally nothing but parrying.

Can we get a blacked or cucked edit but instead it has Sekiro and says “Filtered”? Posts in this thread prove it would be usable on a regular basis.

I wish Sekiro was less combat focused. Everyone always memes about DS1 difficulty but my favorite part of DS1 was always the exploration and ambience not the difficulty. The difficulty was good because it fit the thematic but it wasn't the main draw for me.

Go be a memeing retard somewhere else if you don't have a single fucking argument.

"Dis game bad because it too hard for me" also isn't an argument, stay filtered kid.

one of the greatest directors of all time

Yeah. Two days of playing define a game.

Nioh is a clone. Learn the difference.

Nobody said that. There were legitimate criticisms given, but you're just here being a fucking child because you don't have the mental capacity to address them.

I've had it for 5 days, and put over 70 hours into it. I'm sorry you cannot take any ounce of criticism without getting butthurt.

>There were legitimate criticisms given
Where?

>legitimate criticisms
Where? All I see is personal opinions being spewed like
>shit design like DaS2 b/c I said so

the level design is great, what on earth are you talking about?

>shit design like DaS2 b/c I said so

This is actually a claim I've been seeing a lot of, and I agree.

>the level design is great

How is it great?

>trying to argue with fromshills

Attached: 1553393374353.jpg (921x640, 100K)

Its the rallying cry of all who have been filtered.

He was good in Sekiro until he decided to be a shithead and make the most important ending less definitive than the others. Now, I have to wait for a sequel to know the full story. If he can't make one, He's a one trick pony that'll never improve

Japanese devs sacrifice themselves for the good of the product
Western devs sacrifice the produce for their own good

Attached: 1473808108385.png (607x555, 360K)

You have a very limited vocabulary.

It takes the luring mechanic the Souls games had become increasingly dependant on, where the player is quickly overwhelmed by more than one enemy and has to take them out methodically, and allows the player to go to higher ground and do stealth kills. This means levels can be constructed around this "methodical killing" in more interesting and complex ways. The manner in which even mob enemies take different techniques to kill supports this as well, since the player is always looking to navigate the level as safely as possible and deciding which enemy to take on first.

The stealth in Sekiro is not a work of art at all.

Is there a way to force a 30fps lock in the game? My toaster is really struggling here.

Attached: 1552515324320.gif (400x225, 1.75M)

>we Assassin's Creed now

>My toaster is really struggling here
I had to get a refund, I couldn't play it at all on mine even on lowest settings.

And the difference is that Sekiro deliberately makes levels very hard to "stealth kill" everyone, so it's always about mitigating risk rather than easily picking people off. It's essentially taking the tension and risk of older FROM titles and making it even more the focus. The level design is very focused on this.

Sekiro was a 7/10 disappointment but other than that he has an extremely solid track record.

I'd love to see him tackle a new game that isn't Souls-like though.

Deracine.

Fromzooms will shill this game relentlessly for the next few weeks and spew reddit memes, but when the hype dies down nobody will care about how much of a “le ebin hardcore XD gamer prepare to die XD” they are. They’ve probably never played a Ninja Gaidan game or Megaman before. Yes, Sekiro has exposed Co-Op shitters, but thr Fromdrones conflate those with people with legit criticism. It’s like trying to discuss BotW on this board, like talking to a brick wall.
I just don’t think this has the staying power as other From games, and that comes from builds. You don’t need RPG mechanics or PVP, you just need varied equipment and more complex combat.
It’s clear all they care about is how hard it is so they can brag, I see few posts discussing the world or lore, a very noticeable absence considering From Games since DeS.

>It’s clear all they care about is how hard it is so they can brag

So fucking sad, but true.

Attached: 1552991707679.png (384x390, 153K)

Sekiro is way harder than Mega Man. I honestly don't know why Yea Forums thinks that series is super hardcore, e tanks and boss weaknesses make it trivial.

>Miyazaki
>games stay on budget
>create consecutives cult classics
>sell so many copies the small company you work becomes widely known across the world
>your name becomes seal of quality to a game
>arise to CEO status thanks to your achievments

Other Japanese directors wish they could be 1/3 of Miyazaki.

Kinda like Nagoshi with Yakuza.

Kinda..

This unironically.
>story and lore is completely forgettable; feels uninspired
>not very many memorable enemies, bosses or characters
>combat is challenging but repetitive
>poor enemy variety
>forgettable soundtrack
>one of the endings leaves room for a sequel even though the game clearly doesn't have any staying power due to the issues mentioned above

Game has some fucking fantastic levels and locales, and some of the bosses will still manage to be memorable (I'm not going to forget about the rape ape or that epic dragon fight any time soon,) but there aren't enough positives to make up for all of its negatives.

well said

aww poor souls baby is upset he cant r1 spam

Sega is a lost cause man.

look at this dumbass

FILTERED
I
L
T
E
R
E
D