Untitled

?

Attached: sriv_keithdavid.jpg (1280x1024, 231K)

Oh good another pol thread thats bound to reach 400 posts

Feed hungry would stop overpopulation in shithole countries and generally increase quality of life across the entire world

we'll find a cure to cancer eventually. curing world hunger is a different story.

Most of the hungry cause is caused by the poorish mind, specially in third world countries, people doesnt have way to pay themselves and have kids anyway.

Cancer comits even the hard working people, choose "

Do neither, actually try to start world war 3

cure cancer

This

Curing Cancer is the obvious solution because there might not even be a "cure" in the traditional sense for it as far as we know.
We already produce enough food in the world for everybody to not go hungry, the question now is just not being retarded about it.

Trying to find the cure for cancer is just a fucking money pit. We take the cure then use the money we save on cancer research and other things to buy food and give it to the hungry.

prolonging life is immoral, nuke the planet

It wouldn't stop overpopulation as people having several kids is a result of poverty and high infant mortality rate in thise countries. Feeding them will mostly just resuce infant mortality rate to an extent.

>We already produce enough food in the world for everybody to not go hungry
we don't though. this implies there is an imperative for the haves to feed the have nots. there isn't and there never will be. the only way to end world hunger is to make obtaining food or something valuable enough to exchange for food easy enough that even third worlders can do it.

we can already to the right, but due to poor resource allocation we dont

curing cancer has the greatest net benefit

the only funny part about this boring ass game and they blew it right at the fucking start of it
man, fuck volition, what happened?

One of the most awesome games ever made.

You are a cool dude

Bot him but we DO produce enough. The problem is we waste billions of dollars worth of food annually and huge % of crops produced is used to feed livestock for meat products.

Cure cancer and pull all aid out of Africa.

>Curing all cancer forever

Literally impossible according to current medical knowledge

Hunger dosn't exist already, cancer obviously.

user we consume 15 times the optimal calorie intake need of the entire human race to feed cattle and animal farms.

>Feed hungry would stop overpopulation in shithole countries and generally increase quality of life across the entire world
?
Hunger doesn't exist anymore.
Only in very small part of beyond third world country controlled by local warlords preventing import of goods do you see people that are hungry.

Hunger doesn't exist anymore.

none, let it all go to shit
>in b4 moralfags
the picture implies that it's my choice so suck on it

Attached: 1542840212410.jpg (1008x709, 72K)

feed the hungry, if we cure cancer Yea Forums won't be around anymore

>HURR DURR everything I don't like is /pol/

>Hunger doesn't exist anymore.
tell it to the face of a homeless man in your town
go on, i dare you

Cancer obviously. Only non-whites or poor (=lazy or dumb) people have hunger problems.

Cure cancer benefits yourself
Nobrainer

By the mechanics of the game you have to choose one.

You all need to look at the wording
>Cure Cancer - Eliminate Cancer FOREVER
>Feed Hungry - No One Goes Hungry
If you cure cancer, it's gone forever, period.
If you "feed the hungry" that doesn't mean you solve world hunger forever, it just means you've fed the hungry for now. There's nothing stopping Africa from having another population boom once they are happy and satisfied, causing hunger all over again.

Cure cancer.

Cancer. Hunger is mainly for shitskins who can't plan, organize, and form any sort of civilized society. Cancer on the other hand affects productive, intelligent humans.

Attached: 1485362536917.jpg (764x551, 263K)

Feed the Hungry. Meeting the basic needs of the people generally makes things better for everyone. Without worrying about the next meal people are able to work on other things that matter.

Attached: maslow-5.jpg (900x670, 103K)

They (partially) right though. The homeless man isnt hungry because theres "no" food, he's hungry because he cannot afford it.

why would you not cure cancer?
Solving the world hunger issue would be a hell of a lot easier, especially using money funded for cancer research

Cringe

Exactly, that means world hunger is still a problem.
Niggers in Africa can't afford it either.
The poorest caste in India can't either.
Or the gutmen in China.
I'm sorry, are you saying that world hunger is suddenly fixed if you're a white collar white man with a 6 figures salary?
Well no shit then.

Wait, is this feeding the hungry in the US or the world?

get off the computer and take the break.

Everywhere. Every African person will suddenly start swelling up, their immense bellies popping open their clothes as they inflate in size.

Let Cancer do it's job, Feed the Hungry

Dobson please

thats hot

Underrated

>tfw stuck at level 2
This game sucks

>Tfw sequence broke past level 3
I'm gonna be missing some key things for the finale, aren't I?

Attached: peaceful_silent_Argonnerwaldlied_in_the_distance.png (768x512, 336K)

No dipshit, these started out as Saints Row threads and then eventually became nothing but
>hurr only niggers would choose world hunger
That's /pol/ if I've ever seen it. Fuck off.

>threads literally devolve into "hurr why feed niggers, africans will overun eruope" argument
Thats how they almost always go you fuckhead

>we'll find a cure to cancer eventually
Isnt the reason that cancer hasnt been cured yet that its ever changing and never the same? meaning a cure wouldnt even be possible?

>the only way to end world hunger is to make obtaining food or something valuable enough to exchange for food easy enough that even third worlders can do it.
Or kill the third worlders.

You can't just kill of the entier US population.

>we'll find a cure to cancer eventually
I see you have no idea what cancer actually is.

>Feed hungry would stop overpopulation in shithole countries
no it wouldn't

Attached: 1521567243776.jpg (1024x762, 263K)

>effective immortality
>or a problem that can be solved with trading, support and proper management