Hardest game ive played in my life

Hardest game ive played in my life.

Attached: Sekiro_13.jpg (1200x675, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/ArborealMuddyLettuceCharlietheUnicorn
youtube.com/watch?v=-wdo9mFfKeE
youtube.com/watch?v=EYtD0UR3NT8
my.mixtape.moe/bcbyzj.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=_EUC8P4Hpz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Play more games

Name a harder game that doesn't just cross into the bullshit territory.

Every game made before you were born, zoomer.

hollow knight

Megaman

>sculptor says all he sees in his dreams is fire
>merchant says he walked off towards the battlefield mumbling about fire
>go to battlefield
>demon of hate is ON FIRE and has one arm
>calls you by name
>old woman says you knew him
very subtle story telling by Miyazaki

Not even close.
I am most likely older than you, fag.

Battletoads

Mega Man is way more forgiving than Sekiro since you can pause and refill your health to full up to four times even in the X series and boss weaknesses just annihilate all difficulty in fighting them.

Nah. Megaman takes more precision.

lol

you've never played a snes game then

most of the fuckers were designed to be near impossible so that kids couldn't beat them during rentals

Attached: 1550912257651.jpg (640x480, 81K)

Shinobi and Ninja Gaiden

Tales of
Shadow of the Colossus
Metal Gear Solid 2

Mostly probably lazy devs who could milk their short games for all their worth.

Most games are short. It’s better than hours upon hours of padding.

Castlevania 1 and 3

LMAO

bait

Every good Action game
Or how you fags like to call them "character action" games

Celeste, trying to 100% it with the secret levels

lol

it is pretty hard, but if I tuned every enemy in Skyrim to take 20 hits to kill but in turn only take one hit to kill me it would be just as difficult.

Is there a skill that gains you spirit emblems during bosses? The low as fuck amount you can hold goes really quick when shit costs 2-3 emblems.

Same and I've been gaming for 22 years. Started with Sega.

I have played God Hand, Sekiro is much harder.

Character action games are way more forgiving and button mashy than Sekiro.

I almost fell for this. 10/10 attempt, made me rage and actually type a response.

Attached: 1513643310158.jpg (500x540, 46K)

Piss easy
Are you kidding

Same, but if you look at Sekiro enemies like you do with God Hand enemies, their moves become a lot more predictable

Name some?

Casual.

Too bad the game is already into bullshit territory. Things the game teaches you from the beginning are plain wrong.
>Parry will stagger the enemy if the bar is full and red. Nope,enemies still attack and can also parry while being on red
>Sweep attacks can be dodged by jumping
Most elite enemies that use sweeping attacks actually raise their weapons during attacks which also damages you.
Breaking stances is a joke because you get your stance broken faster than your enemy's. I had times where the stance meter wouldn't even move for my enemy even if i attacked or parried him.
Even if all i have said until now is just LE U ARE BUTTMAD GIT GUD, nobody can deny the fact that the hitboxes are just plain bullshit. This is clearly a Souls game just from this prospective.

Why is Sekiro so short? He's shorter than almost every NPC in the game?

R-Type
Basically any Shmup

Sekiro is really kicking my ass, DMCV seems like it was designed for toddlers in comparison.

game is not even hard just mash l1 to deflect, dodge and jump for thrusts and sweeps while attacking in between lol

4U or GU endgame.
Pretty much any G-Rank MH endgame.

I attacked the purple ninja in the well before i saw that i could talk to him, did i miss something important?

>Muh hitboxes

Hitboxes are fine

>but muh chained ogre
All the webms posted the Ogre connects with Sekiro during the lunge, it just doesn't really have an animation to flow between the grab and the attack itself so it snaps in a really awkward way

>Most elite enemies that use sweeping attacks actually raise their weapons during attacks which also damages you.
Perilous sweeps only, I think. I have not had this issue yet and i'm almost done with the game. Not only that but those can be parried, if i'm not mistaken. The only attacks that cannot be parried are perilous grabs.

>Grindhunter
>hard

If only the ogre was the only example. The overarching problem is the fact that Souls games don't need the speed attached to them. Lords of shadow, the odd futuristic game, sekiro, all of these games have in common the fact that the bosses and the player are given a boost in speed which just fucks up the game and makes it unfair.

Go solo Alatreon in Tri and come back to us. It isn't even a G-rank monster.

Ninja Gaiden

Just because you're a geriatric zoomer doesn't mean Souls should be forever DeS speed

Then maybe i don't understand parrying. Is there blocking and parrying? As in if you press it before it connects its blocking and it damages your stance more than if you press it slightly before it connects

The thing about Sekiro isn't just that it's hard, it's that it begins to severely punish you if you do the traditional thing and keep throwing yourself at the problem

I keep having to run away back to a spawn point whenever I die once. I might as well have just died outright, but the option to do that also punishes me.

Streets of Rage 2 on Mania

Stop trying to invent new buzzwords, it ain't happening. The speed is what balanced the games out

Beat Boltreaver Astalos in GU, a lv140 Jho or Zinogre in 4U or double Rajang in FU
Or hell, even just HR stuff like Extremoth, Ancient Leshen or an AT Xeno from MHW, or what said

I don't even think Sekiro is that good. Maybe a solid 7/10, but the people bitching about it like this are absolute morons who can't ass themselves to pay attention to the tutorials and just experiment for themselves. You have idiots who didn't know that Wolf can sprint until the 5 hour mark. You also have retards like yourself who aren't aware that there's blocking in this game. Hold the damn parry button and wolf blocks like any character would in a souls game. It isn't good to do a lot, but it works.

Why do you idiots not look at the button mapping int he main menu? The game tells you all the things you need to know.

Godamn im having a hell of a time with the drunkard. I can deflect several attacks in a row but it does shit for posture damage and I end up getting caught eventually. Is this yet another example of gitting gud? Or am i missing something?

>not bullshit

inb4 OP is a 14 year old that just plays FPS games

Castlevania 1&3 are piss easy compared to ninja gaiden or megaman...

Sekiro is probably the most balanced game From did in recent years. No cheese strats for you. Git gud or get out

If you want to beat him fairly easily; backstab him to get his first health bar down then immediately sprint to the Samurai dude, talk to him and he will join the fight. You have to be quick enough that his health doesn't come back though.

Get the NPC nearby to to help you, kick him in the face when he does the sweep attack for major posture damage, stun him with firecrackers

many nes games are harder but only because they were taking inspiration from arcades, which were just rigged carney games designed to steal your money

>No cheese strats for you
Sekiro is probably one of From's most cheesable games ever made.

do this and don't forget to stun him with fire + oil

Just about every encounter can be cheesed and the devs even encourage it.

No. He just says that he's looking for Wolf to kill him. Afterwards it just triggers the fight.

Same reason why link is a manlet. It's more exciting to fight bigger things

Ikaruga

The Headless is the biggest bullshit I've ever seen in one of those games. Is it even worth fighting him, since I've already discovered another way to the Demon Bell?

t. Someone born in the 2000s

call of duty

Anyone has the link of that video showing the Headless doing a grab on Sekiro? I think it was called "the ass man"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

any pvp multiplayer game

Attached: 1552159553750.jpg (727x727, 39K)

>hard
just spam parry bro
clips.twitch.tv/ArborealMuddyLettuceCharlietheUnicorn

This is straight up bullshit. Not only can the bosses be cheesed easily but you can also disengage from any normal encounter since enemies will just turn around and go back if you're out of sight for 5 seconds instead of relentlessly pursuing you.

>they said it was going to take days to beat him

Attached: 1547512603462.jpg (282x348, 72K)

>I-I swear guys the entire game can be cheesed easily

Figured there wouldn't be so many whinings retards if that was the case

> lady butterfly
> put one dude with bow in front of boss fight

nigga why

Attached: 1542050653674.png (450x405, 124K)

Zoomers who started with 3 are a lost cause. No one else has real trouble with it.

Just fucking spam tap the parry button or jump depending on the enemy, then counter attack during the enemy downtime and and you win 99% of battles. It's literally no different from dark souls combat

>Crystal Heart shit
This isnt hard this is fucking tedious

literally just sprint the corridor and stab him

So I'm right before the angry ape. I already have the Mortal Blade and took care of muneshiggy. I don't really feel like fighting monkey trouble right now but I can't find the monk.

Should I just start clearing out Hirata? I haven't fought the drunkard or Butterly lady yet and hear I get an extra revive if I take care of her.

Cope more, fromcuck. This game is piss easy and if you think it can't be cheesed at all you are delusional.

Attached: 1532284078137.webm (1000x550, 2.83M)

You realize the difficulty of NES/SNES games is because they couldn’t make the game longer because of cartridge limitations and devs were still making games like it was an arcade machine meant to make money of failure so effectively these games are almost entirely padding not that some of them aren’t still amazing tho

rain world

im exploring stuff before going to NG+ and found another chained ogre

he STILL absolutely wrecks my asshole

yea i know but why on earth would they put an enemy there, its uselss

Spamming the block button decreases the window for a deflection significantly.

>Play game as I believe is normal: mix in dodges with deflects and attack when there is an opportunity.
>Put on a twitch stream to see if others do the same
>People just stand still and spam deflect button

Seems like a flaw in game design desu if there is more incentive to do that than to have a fleshed out battle plan

maybe he was malnourished as a child

>Resurrecting doesn't come without a cost....
>Don't resurrect
>Dragonrot actually spreads quicker this way

Bravo From, bravo.

No it doesn't. There's even an enemy in the game where your whole purpose is to spam parry against it. The game encourages this stuff.

This isnt cheesing. You're death blowing things that die in 2 hits anyways. Show me your cheese strat for a real boss.

Physically pained me to watch that animation

At the beginning of the game I switched L1 and R1 to L2 and R2.. now im thinking its a disadvantage when timing deflects since it has to super accurate and there is more lag in the triggers than the shoulder buttons. Any thoughts?

The games in universe lore behind dragonrot doesn't match the in game mechanic for it. Dragonrot only spreads when the player makes wolf actually die and see the red death screen. Using the mid combat revive does not affect dragonrot.

I’m at the castle with the nightjars and got the memo about the pink smoke. The hell is the point of the memo? I assumed it was implying destroying the smokes hanging off the roofs would prevent them from spawning again but there’s one I can’t destroy thats laying on the roof, and the smokes just respawn along with the nightjars anyways so whats the point?

The Adventures of Lomax

Attached: Howdy.jpg (542x960, 111K)

>doesn't spam parry
>jumps over attacks
>mikiri counters
>follows up with attacks
That's already way more than you'll ever do in dark souls

Guys I think I figured it out. Unbind crouch from the analog. Once I did that I got gud instantly. I'm not even joking, try it. Just did 60% of the game no death and 1st tried double Gorilla.

Attached: 1512747136977.png (417x400, 174K)

Don’t do this why would you do this

>-i-t's a tutorial area! (it's not this time
>t-they die in 2 hits anyway! (cope, and this isn't even the start of the game)
>Show me your cheese strat for a real boss.
Ok.

Attached: 1538226950537.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

then why shouldnt you revive every single time you die? I don’t get why theres a dragonrot mechanic if it’s not even properly tied to the revive mechanic

What's a good place to farm?

>Literally stole it from a youtube video
>Its just her first form
You don't even have the game do you faggot.

Where the fuck is the corrupted monk

Attached: 20190324162020_1.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

what do you have crouch set to?

Dragonrot spreads after you die-die
your blood has stagnated, thus stealing blood life force from surrounding people in the world

KI: Uprising on 9.0 Intensity.

Felt better. But now I'm really getting fucked on the deflects

Her first phase is mostly the same as her second phase, it also works there. She doesn't act differently or have hyper armor, she only occasionally spawns adds to fight wolf. The same tactic works.

I keep unbinding it because I couldn't find a suitable key. I guess left d-pad can do the trick.

not him but you're moving goalposts f a m. He provided an example of cheesing, why does he have to be the one doing the cheesing in the video?

>post original webm about mid air insta kills on centipede monsters
>durr you don't even have the game do you?!!??
Cope.

does this game play anything like Furi? I've had nothing spoiled for me in Sekiro but everyone keeps saying how hard it is. I really enjoyed Furi and the parrying and dodging mechanics. Just looking for something to compare it to get an idea, really

take the leap of faith

No.

All this game did was make me pine for Nioh's polished take on combat.

Attached: 1412474989940.gif (500x500, 994K)

Attached: 814380_20190323173631_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.67M)

can i play this game using a keyboard?

Attached: 1538663886164.png (741x568, 29K)

you can only revive once

Are you even real

Where?

That is also a lie.

Just play the game, god damn.

well I mean once in a bossfight

You talking about the bottomless hole? Fuck snake eyes

No, that's a lie. Wolf can get an upgrade which gives him an extra revive.

cheap dark souls rip off
please agree

Attached: 1384447888797.jpg (235x236, 18K)

I know you have limited ressurections but i’m asking whats the point of ever hitting the “die” option unless you just got completely fucked the first second and just dont want to waste time? Is there truly no cost for ressurecting whenever given the option? I’ve actually almost never used resurrection so far because I thought it was what was making dragonrot spread faster but now it just makes no sense that theres no reason not to ressurect every time you can.. the fuck man

Is this playable with M&K on PC?

You should. I think people are wrong and that reviving builds up dragonrot and it just doesn't get cashed in until you actually die because that's when the game bothers to check, but even then it wouldn't matter. All dragonrot does is hinder npc quests, which almost all just reward upgrade materials you could get elsewhere. I've played for 20 hours, died probably 100+ times, never cured dragonrot at all, and not a single npc has died outside of the maid and her son at the beginning who died anyway without even getting dragonrot for me. It's not a mechanic to be concerned about at all, and seems to be purely to tie into the lore.

It’s so weird how so many soulsborne players find this more difficult. I’ve literally unironically first tried MY NAAAAME guy and the blazing bull, second tried the drunkard and Japanese Mick Foley, and After giving my hands a rest was able to beat Lady Butterfly off a no warm up new session.
I think a lot of people are trying way to hard to play it like a Souls game which you simply can’t. I only played dark souls one so maybe that’s why I don’t have old bad habits of that boring ass ‘hit them once then dodge away for thirty seconds’ style of play.

>boss can't get out of the fucking wall

How embarrasing.

>tfw died in tutorial twice
should I give up now or persevere and hope to git gud?

Attached: 704.png (303x311, 165K)

Not only zoomers, Co-Op shitters. If they didn’t beat O+S solo way back in DS1, they never got gud.

reviving is definitely encouraged
however most boss fights have locked areas, so even if you resurrect you can't run away to the buddha anyway.

stuck on the armored warrior right now. I have almost gotten him a few times but he always gets me. I hate the run up to him more than the fight itself. Rats are fucking obnoxious when you cant stealth them

Miyazaki has a huge boner for big dude on little twink action

REMOVE

BULL

Attached: 1544534635894.jpg (481x428, 145K)

>beat the game
>be in ng+
>im lost
how did i manage this?

Well I mean, DMC was designed for toddlers. The button spam beat em ups are mobile game-tier.

>main gets nerfed into uselessness
>not bullshit

you can have a total of max 3 revive circles
bosses have max 3 circles

you can die in each phase of the boss once, because deathblow gives you the ability to revive back(removes black line)

>pause
>alt-F4
Nothing personnel

On a scale from "No" to "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", how much YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO does this game have?

>HURR ITS HARD
Just finished the tutorial and wasn't hit even once. Way too easy

could someone tell me all the locations blackhat badger goes to? he left to mt kong but hes not there for me

reviving adds to the dragon rot faster then just dying.

>Sekiro really was Bloodborne 2 all along
BRAVO MIYAZAKI DID IT AGAIN

Attached: yharnam.png (1815x652, 1.08M)

It get better the more you play imo. Start is very fucking rough.

finished the tutorial - not a single yoooooooo so far

Damn, you really showed those enemies that die in two hits.

No it doesn't. Read .

The fucking ashina shinobi that gives you the rat quest is like two times your size lmao

>ninja garden
You mean the original? Cause if not I have only 3 words for : offscreen exploding shuriken

You don't understand because you are not a Soulsfag, you can't grasp how bad the fanbase actually is. It's where all the shitters with over inflated opinions of themselves end up. No one who has played other video games before is strugling with this game.

You’re still resurrecting in the context of the game just back at the sculptor idol
Maybe Lady Emma drags you back there idk

100% bullshit territory tho

hell and hell

Cope.

Explains all the rehashed animations.

you're getting used to the mechanics obviously you're gonna die a lot at first and the game is very punishing at the start because you have so little health you get 2 shotted by almost everything.

I'd say at least try to make it to the poison fat fuck before deciding to drop the game, that's the casual filter imo

I did it and find it more comfortable to myself. I experimented with both and still found the triggers version better for me. It’s definitely not a good idea though based on what you said.

That's China

I’m playing through Nioh for thr first time on my toaster and am having a blast.

Sekiro is the best of all the Darkiroborne games. Prove me wrong

Attached: 271E22AB-31AF-44C1-A6DA-AB21D4A649CA.jpg (400x300, 19K)

Not even the hardest fromsoft game
Have you ever played kings field series or shadow tower?
Because most of souls fans for some reason skip them or directly do not know they exist

Here comes the monster hunter crew, I thought you guys were delaying your appearance too much
MH isn't even the hardest in it's genre dude

Got any more webms of you destroying the game like that? Maybe you totally owning some geckos?

its refering to china

>Yea Forums wanking themselves over how good sekiro is
>get the steam version to check it out myself
>plug in my ps3 controller
>only shows xbox controls where X is O and other stupid shit
>no option to change the button display
fucking refunded, how can anyone support such low quality trash games in 2019? there's literally no excuse.

Wow a foreign agent is responsible for all of the conflict? Kind of xenophobic but ok.

No...I’m a spooky ghost here to ectopost ooooo

What combat arts and prosthetic tools are actually worth using?

Ok, I killed the tutorial boss without dying so I think I'll play more. Shit's gonna b tough though, I can already tell

>ps3 controller
Look at this outdated poorfag lmao

snoyboy btfo by based chinks

this, I was quite perplexed when I learned not resurrecting actually fucks you over

>le curse/sickness

Can't these cucks stop rehashing the same shit already?

uh im lost...
i cant remember where to get to the next zone

Attached: sekiro_2019-03-24_17-43-57.png (761x618, 773K)

How many secret trap walls have you found Yea Forums? Ive found one in the hirata estate and one inside ashina castle

Depends on what item you need.

Sunken Valley?

there is one in cursed village, the chief's house's bottom with the mob outside

I sent the nice samurai to the dungeon surgeon to get tortured, how badly did I fuck up?

I fucking hate those shield motherfuckers it feels like i'm waiting forever for them to attack me so I can parry

just axe them a question

>What's an axe?

Use axe m8

break their shields with an axe
that's the literally one reason why an axe exists in the game, to counter a singe enemy type
amazing game design from

>kill optional demon boss near the end
>walk into the fort
>old lady NPC standing there
>hey shinobi, it seems to me that the demon you just slayed was someone you knew. did you notice the missing left arm and how it was replaced by flames? if only you knew a person with a missing left arm who talks about his dreams being all about fire
Miyazaki is the master of subtlety

I swear to god Yea Forums I'm gonna do it. You precious longboi days are over.

Attached: HoF2 2019-03-24_19-46-04.jpg (1920x1080, 118K)

It’s the best because it isn’t one
Having enemies actually react to being hit already puts it above every single soulsborne game

Where do you get the firecracker part for the arm?

I'm currently at the bull and I saw some guy using firecrackers when fighting him in a review so I'm guessing I missed it somehow?

>abandoned
I don't think I'm ready for this

Attached: 814380_20190324124549_1.jpg (1920x1080, 753K)

NO DON'T DO IT

AHHH FUCK OFF REEEE

Attached: 814380_20190324124719_1.jpg (1920x1080, 545K)

Ironic that you would say that considering that DeS is faster than the other Souls games. In terms of combat speed it goes Sekiro > Bloodborne > DeS > DaS (with DaS3 being the fastest out of the three Dark Souls games)

do you upscale your game from 640x480? why is it so blurry?

don't tread on snek

Attached: 20190324061119_1.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

Have you ever tried using it on a humanoid miniboss? It does a third of their posture bar with no upgrades.

How the fuck do i beat the butterfly hag?

I can manage everything she does, go on her building her posture, then she starts spamming that unblockable rush attack and dead.

Bullshit.

already got the monkey and both snake hearts

Attached: sekiro_2019-03-24_17-50-32.png (873x419, 552K)

Don't worry, it's an extremely short area with a shitty mage boss

Go down the hole in the abandoned dungeon.
or
Also in the abandoned dungeon, keep swimming.

But it's so spoopy

Also, what the fuck does this surgeon guy mean? The letter just says that 1 strong person is required.

Attached: 814380_20190324124027_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

I dunno man I'm doing capture card screenshots, not actual PS4 share button ones

Get pooped on scale-lovers, the snek has left the building.

Attached: HoF2 2019-03-24_19-46-29.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

It leads to the neat monk temple though

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 814380_20190323171810_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

You can find a samurai at the well the game begins in and send him to the surgeon.
You can also send a big monk guy from the Senpou temple, but it’s better to send the big guy to the thief vendor and upgrade his shop.

Touhou, like any of them even the spin offs.

It's a sweep, so you just jump it and kick her in the face. That said, you've also got a lot of game to go, so there's no downside just going back to her later. It's not like you're gonna get the secret art of dicksucking from beating her as early as possible. The special thing she does give you can't even be used until you find the kid again anyway.

Her windup for the spaztic rush ending with the unblockable sweep is telegraphed by her jumping sideways on the wire and spawning four lifghtballs
Unless you’re talking about her tiger knee combo, which is interruptible if you dodge the very slow leg slam and counter strike
It’s not that bad just view it like a fighting game

swimming just takes me to elevator?

The attack upgrades are really valuable though

pure autism response. go back

How the fuck do you beat the Ashina Dojo boss?

Zelda 2 without cheesing the enemies is harder

Oh, right. You already did that since you got the snake part, right? Get the blade if you haven't and then go back and down the hole. You will get to the swamp and then the woods.

You jump over it. Shurikens make her life pretty miserable as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wdo9mFfKeE

Touhou, Contra, Battletoads, the list goes on m8

Just focus on deflecting, it breaks his posture hard. Also spam the upgraded spear charge thrust

L1 L1

The Hollownest Pantheon is more difficult than anything in Sekiro.

>Junzou boss fight
>13% unseen aid
>3 NPC already infected by dragonrot

Attached: MgB.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

>using sony shit on PC when Xbox controllers are literally perfect
fag

thing is i cant fuckin find the damn hole, i know im missing that area but i dont remember how i got there on NG, idk how i managed to play worse in NG+

>user ask for an harder game than Sekiro
>I name one

>dude MH isn't even the hardest in it's genre dude
What the fuck does this have to do with my comment?

What is the little poison blade prosthetic good for? Can’t seem to inflict poison on anyone

So this...is the power of the hardest game of the year..

Attached: sebuui.webm (1254x656, 2.42M)

Near the surgeon, go down the small """""ravine""""", there will be a hole in the wall.

One of the bosses is wooden eastern dragon born from a sakura tree so I'd say there's a fair amount of YOOOOOOOOOOO

Can I sneak up on this bitch?

Attached: 814380_20190324130228_1.png (2715x1527, 2.56M)

why is she so defensive in the video? I've seen streams where she's constantly jumping around hunting the player down but here she's just backpedaling constantly.

Just get the NPC to help you. I never once died to Juzou thanks to him.

>beat bow faggot
>become a thunder faggot

Attached: th.jpg (261x238, 8K)

Bait the first three out with shuriken, creep up until Juzou aggroes, and then activate the samurai helper when he gets close to not pull the other three. After that, you just pray that he focuses on the samurai while you tickle that fat fuck's asshole.

Megaman is fucking easy, man

He's getting assblasted in 3 seconds, even if I already cleaned up the area and made a Deathblow on this huge asshole by sneaking

Non ironical xD

>Des faster than DS3

Go watch Pontiff Sulyvahn, Dancer, or Gael

Find me a single enemy that moves faster in Des and I'll slice off my nuts

I've played G-rank in 4U, it's not even that hard, you just get punished more for fucking up

How in the fuck? Just keeps spamming on Juzou's back, don't let the guy solo him.

Once you get the dancing dragon mask you can start overleveling for bosses. Requires autistic amounts of grinding though.

The item that let's you resurrect more.
Is it one time use or permanent upgrade?

Only the pantheons

Also it’s close to the end of the game

I can't beat the ogre, shinobi hunter, or the drunkard

Welp this game isn't for me

Petal is permanent, statue is consumable.

>get my shit pushed in by chained ogre
>beat horse guy and grandma first try
I can't be the only one.

That's not what he said.

You gotta keep on the offensive and don't let her get any breathing room.

I think i fucked something? not sure

After killing big snek i landed inside the red circle. but instead of looting and exploring i fell in the lake

is there a way for me to get back up there? if not, am i missing something big?

Attached: FUCK.jpg (2560x1440, 355K)

Am I supposed to beat Genishiro before exploring all of these different routes that open up from the castle?

oh myfucking god finally, i completely disregarded that hole, thanks finally. spent like an hour running around. i must have just happened upon this hole on the first playthru and not remembered it

Attached: 20190324180802_1.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

I'm trying again right now

>"It seems that you didn't quit the game using the quit button"

The sakura droplet gives a permanent upgrade

So before I hammer my head against the fucking wall of Ashina Dojo, let me make sure I get this right. Do people with dragon rot get worse over time and die or can I die over and over again then reverse the rot when i'm done?

Beat gramdma on first try, got my shit kicked in by a literal who purple faggot enough times to give 2 NPCs dragonrot

Sword saint really ruining my day. How the fuck did he even fit inside that dudes body?

R u retarded? That's just Legendary difficulty and you can cheese the fuck out of literally every enemy in Skyrim

how do you know you can't beat drunkard if you can't beat ogre?

How does the whistle fucking work? I tried using it on the 2nd ape on the second phase and it didnt do shit. Do I need to be really close?

literally me playing sekiro
I get some people feel extatic after beating a frustrating boss but for me all it does is just makes me feel like shit

Attached: 9324D37E-E22F-4418-9356-A71A1E6B324C.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Just be better and use the tools at your disposal. Oil + fire destroys the ogre and drunkard

So far I think Dragon Rot just lowers your unseen aid chance rather than killing NPCs. I've seen streamers die for 3 hours against the same boss and never progressed to NPCs dying.

I'm talking about the ogre with red eyes thing

I had him stay alive with me for both health bars on both my play troughs, just don't let the guy take a break and spam that cyclone art on it's back.

Glad I could help. Now confetti this guy to death. There is another path to this area by going behind the edgy swordsman mini boss you fight where you start the game.

I killed ogre after butterfly.

Attached: 1509819623750.gif (363x489, 762K)

i have a pretty decent nes collection and here and there i'll set aside a few days to try and knock out some notoriously hard games and castlevania 3 is one of the few where i just dont have it in me, its too fucking long

How do you get to the item on top of the large Buddha in the corner in Poison Pool? Can't see a grapple point on it and there's no shortcut jump to it I see. Fuck Snake-Eyes and the bullshit 'LMAO GET TWOSHOTTED BY EVERYTHING' hits he and most every other miniboss has too.

Wow is that literally it? I've been over thinking this, thanks.

Oh and I beat him as soon as I posted that, fucking A.

Is it harder than God Hand?

I am not talking about bosses being faster in the most severe cases. Most animations in DeS are faster and less telegraphed. Your character runs faster, your rolls are faster, there is less delay on slower hitting weapons. You notice it when you get used to the other Souls games and DeS starts to feel a little floatier. in DaS3 you have fast multi-hit attacks but the initial attack gets telegraphed with windup.

It's more noticeable in PvP. There is less recovery time and windup on almost anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=EYtD0UR3NT8

Where's lady butterfly? I'm at ashina castle and haven't come across her yet

But the 2nd phase is just the same except when she spawns her adds just you run around the room till they transform and then hide behind a pillar, then repeat beating on her.

Don't know if they die but i've been taking like 40 deaths for most bosses because i'm a shitter and none have died yet except the old woman and her son at the start which I think is because I took their blood. The game also gives a lot of those drops to reverse it.

When your in poison pool and head down the blood trail where Snake Eyes was, there is a grapple up which leads those items
In the outskirts you can find an old lady who gives you a prayer bead, use that at a statue next to the sculptor

I have been arguing people that it is objectively more difficult than souls bit people are stupid and dont know what know how to be objective.

That being said I think Nioh is harder in some areas.

Ninja Gaiden black is definitely more difficult on master ninja.

dont need confetti when i got op shield :)
what edgy sword guy? cuz i think i got thru this area on my first playthrough like so, i remember checking the gravestone before going into the abandoned dungeon

I thought I did the oil fire combo but it didn't look like anything happened when I tried. I thought he would go in flames or something but it didn't look like it did

fpbp

Where do you find the firecrackers?

So you don't have any examples? Then put your ugly face back to the ass.

Oh I already went to that memory. I guess I missed the boss battle there

Go back to reserve, in the hole where you start the game (prologue). He will be there and there will be a small water path behind him, that's it.
I never used the shield, jesus christ thanks for letting me now, I was feeling like killing myself from farming.

Buy it from the crow vendor at the ashina outskirts

Thanks user I just beated him with the second nigga still alive due to spamming cyclone

Next boss tips: Use shuriken while she is in the air, that simple.

Attached: 1501390036459.png (1164x768, 514K)

Memorial Mob on the small tower opposite of the castle gate in the arena where you fought the cavalryman boss.

Any Genichiro tips? Can't even get 1 stage. He has so many undodgeable attacks. Fuck.

I played all 4 games. That's a blatant lie and I have no idea why you're even trying to make a shitpost out of that

fuck thanks I think I saw it before, didn't have enough money and then forgot about it.

No, but he's honestly easy just spend the first few moments sprinting around and learn how to dodge the various orbs. Don't be afraid to use the terrain to block the big ones and if you still have trouble get the shield upgrade that blocks apparition damage

Attached: xuan_fighting_40.jpg (338x370, 28K)

Contra 3

took me like an hour to beat the guardian monkey lol and then it has a second fucking phase any tips pls

Attached: 1553261842024.jpg (750x717, 63K)

So was that his actual memory or time travel?

oh yeah cant you get to the prologue area from the castle or something. my memory is terrible

Does Mortal Blade do any extra damage to the headless ape? Does divine confetti help?

>dodge countering, the mechanic the game literally tells you to use at the start of the fight in a tooltip, is cheesing

Parry sword, jump over unblockable swings, run from scream.

If you are having trouble with this boss you are not playing the game right.

Are mini-bosses supposed to be extremely tedious to fight or is it just the early game when you have fewer options?
I'm legitimately considering dropping the game because I'm getting too bored of sneaking around and stealth killing regular enemies one by one, retreating after each kill due to the stealth kills not actually being stealth kills, only to repeat it every time I don't succeed. I don't understand why stealth kills are like this and alert enemies around even if they're not in your line of sight, I swear half the playtime I have must be just waiting around in cover for enemies to lose interest so I can stealth kill another enemy to avoid fighting 6 niggers at once with two archers taking potshots.

Right now the game is just so fucking tedious, and ironically for a game which is supposed to be fast paced feels drawn out.

in second phase if you parry that big downward swing he does it will knock him down and you can get some good hits in.

garbage game

Fresh webm, spoilers though. my.mixtape.moe/bcbyzj.webm

Correct.

>corrupted monk
I feel like this boss wasn't hard but fuck I died more to it than anything else

I think he means you're overestimating mh difficulty
I'm not 100% sure since the post is so obscure

LMAO2APES on 3rd try holy shit. Looks like the trick is just to firecracker the 2nd one that spawns and it should give you enough time to kill it or reduce the posture and kill it in 2/3 swipes

Attached: 20190324172604_1.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

how the FUCK do you kill this mage summoning terror shit? some user said use the parasol but didn't elaborate

You are just bad
It takes time to get good at the combat

actually im having more trouble with the first phase

Confetti melts the guys posture and you can use the shield when its raining terror balls at you

see

Either ninja gaiden or ghosts n goblins

less hard than god hand's max adaptive difficulty but I'd say on par with god hand at Lv2

same, easy to learn his patterns but your parry execution has to be pretty spot on.

Literally the best game I've played in a long time.

ign said this game was easier than souls games, is that not true?

I feel like I'm doing the areas out of order. Should I continue up the steps at Ashina temple or go into the underground mine and do the monk place?

Make sure you have confetti any time you fight terror enemies, and the umbrella does have an upgrade that makes pretty much any "magic" attack from them useless

His first phase is more difficult because he is more erratic but the rules are the same, parry his monkey hands, jump over the grab, dodge the projectile when he goes into Yea Forums mode. You are probably being too timid and playing like souls games waiting for openings instead of jumping in there and creating them yourself.

I'm at Owl boss fight, how much more of the game is there?

It's way harder than any souls game.

>The upgrade path for the anti-terror umbrella requires you to first beat the monkey which uses terror to get the prosthetic which is a prerequisite for that upgrade

These other guys have given you good advice. I would say focus in whittling down his health, since a lot of his attacks are hard to block and do huge posture damage. As he loses health, he will take posture damage and recover slower. Just stick and move, don't get grabbed or poisoned, and attack when he's open.

Remember when everyone was crying about how shitty and easy this game will be before it even came out? Yeah, Yea Forums was wrong again

Genichiro had me raging so much last night that my Crohn came back this morning. Literally making me sick and I still haven't beaten him so I don't know if I should keep going.

Attached: 1553006997291.png (600x474, 6K)

Is the Dragon blood the same as the blood from Bloodborne?

Is the headless legit pulling something out of Sekiro's ass and putting it inside his own ass or am I imagining things?

based didnt play the game retard

they have two health bars because you are meant to stealth kill one of them.

webm doesnt show him being killed and enemy can two shot you

Feels a lot harder to me. Enemies hit like a truck and they are far more aggressive, have better tracking and more multi-hit attacks; you have to combine dodging, running, parrying and mikiri to be able to efficiently avoid attacks and can't just iframe roll through everything, the game puts you in situations where you have to fight several annoying enemies at once and aggroing one by one is not an option. Souls difficulty was fair but this one is balls to the wall hard.

Lads I've just saved the young lord from lighting mc queen where do I go from here?

Attached: 1544459971415.gif (500x347, 1.95M)

hmm interesting, so my first playthrough i never encountered monkeyboy in this area. but now i do in NG+?

like in my first playthrough this room was just empty

Attached: 20190324183624_1.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

it has nothing to do with ng+

You can complete the game on the highest difficulty without taking a hit if you're an absolute master. That makes it not bullshit by default

youtube.com/watch?v=_EUC8P4Hpz4

there's some thing in japanese mythology about a spirit ball or something that's in your ass that demons will pull out of your asshole to kill you

Kill monkey in Buddha valley then come here and it will show up.

Play aggressively and build posture damage on him, don't give him a break and use deflections/counters, I your bad at timing iron fortress prosthetic is your friend

I don't get why you want to be wrong about this. Fast multi-hits don't increase combat speed if they are telegraphed with more windup, you realize that, right?

Is the last skill in the prostetic tree good (Living Force)?
Wonedering what i should use my points on.

Where the fuck do I get more Fulminated Mercury?

yea i know but what determines if you encounter monkey twice or not?
yes im not that retarded, i beat the game already, this is NG+ just weird how i never encountered monkey in this zone before

I rage quitted NG:Black because some rooftop ninjas were raping my ass and 2 shotting me

Attached: 1452086966274.jpg (497x480, 29K)

Attached: 1464594387903.jpg (900x900, 76K)

that's what I do but I'm making too many mistakes. Only managed to take one (1) healthbar only once in over 300 tries. And apparently he has a second phase. And I can't progress in any other areas anymore. I think I'm going to drop the game there.
>iron fortress prosthetic
what's that?

Eternia filtered me in ten minutes

>yea i know but what determines if you encounter monkey twice or not?

It's a difficult game. All souls games are difficult. It's gay to pretend they aren't and just because they're difficult doesn't mean that they're bad or should've been made easier.

>tfw watching some jap do a no damage master ninja run and knowing you'll never be that good

Attached: 1506288880167.jpg (509x625, 31K)

that helped, thanks
ive played too much souls and still cant get used to this

souls games were way easier than this one. Sometimes you got stuck somewhere but even if it got too bad you could just farm it out. I beat the Nameless King on my first try on all my playthroughs and apparently he's very hard. In Sekiro I'm stuck at Genichiro.

>rooftop ninjas

lol are you talking about the first chapter in Tairon, after the airship. Come on user, you can do better than that.

Attached: The Ninja Inquisition.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>old man isshin fucking wooping my ass
>finally decide to use my sakura petal that I was saving in case it was needed by some npc
>farm up the extra res for 15 minutes
>beat him next try with no deaths
nice

answer please.

He is intimating in the way he moves so it's natural.

>Can't progress in any other areas
Unless you have like 7 gourds and three bead necklaces plus I think 4 attack then you have plenty of places to go.

dragon's lair for the NES

>el heehee

thats what im saying i killed the monkey in buddah first both times, with mortal blade and killed the centipede too. yet 2nd playthrough i encounter it here

That should be all. Maybe you cleared the area before killing him in Buddha area the first time.

based but that definitely does cross into bullshit territory.

Is it harder than Bloodborne?

I do have 8 gourds and three bead necklaces but only 3 attack power, I don't think there's any other boss I haven't done.

way harder

yes but you don't have to farm blood vials so it's not as tedious

Man fuck this one, I actually spend an hour on this and felt like shit after doing anything.

>see the lake in the castle
>2 carps swimming
>kill the first one
>lock on to the next one
>except it locks on to something under the water
>it has 1 health diamond
Never noped out so fast in my life

So how are you having trouble with him? I took me like 3 or 4 times to beat him but I had it easy because I had a bunch of gourds and I think 2 or 3 attack.

Just keep pressure on him and parry.

the aim of the developers was to match the 1:1 perfect execution you need to have in the arcade game and while I think they succeeded the game has some serious bullshit stuff like "press start to make axe powerup appear here" or "press start to use candle to see in the dark"

there's obscure bullshit and then there's dragon's lair

Its "difficulty" is basically necessity to grind fights over and over until shit you need to do is ingrained in your muscle memory, until you finish with boss and go grind next one. Some people acquire it faster than other, but core is the same - not a test of your albites or brains, just slightly different sort of grind. Here it is even worse than DS, because shit you need to do at each boss is much more different.

>i like scourging areas and pick up every little insignificant loot
>also have autism and i insist on killing every enemy in the game at least once
>mfw this game has 3x the enemies and much more mobility so areas are more difficult to explore than the usually linear paths of souls
also, did they REALLY need to put so many fucking archers everywhere? and multiple of them in groups?
i mean i'm having fun, but give me hard single enemies instead of this annoying projectile spam

Attached: DS2 durability.webm (1280x720, 179K)

>upgrade spirit emblem capacity
>get 1 more emblem
t-thanks

has there ever been a more perfect balance of traditional difficulty and CUHRAYZEE?

Attached: ngb.webm (852x480, 2.88M)

not at all, no.

I just can't beat him. I barely do any damage to him. I feel like I'm not understanding a mechanic or something. I can't beat that seven spear guy in the moon tower in the ashina reservoir either.

Yes. Bloodborne is easily cheesable if you farm in chalice dungeons.

Do you have the thrust counter ability? Because that really helps a lot.

Just keep away from him and learn his attack patterns. When he's drinking or is putting poison on his sword go for a hit or two then back up and run around him. Do the same after some of his attack patterns too. Also you could sneak and kill all the other guys around him first. Its possible for the drunkard to lose sight of you and he'll go back to a passive state so use that opportunity to backstab him

yes, and I manage to counter his thrust every time but since he's almost full health his posture regenerates. And if I keep the pressure he posture breaks me and kills me.

What skills lights the sword on fire`?

in addition to axe you can jump kick their shield and they will always do a charge afterwards.

You don't even need a brain to 1cc most 2hu games on easy.

Do you get anything worthwhile from the giant carp? I kind of just swam as fast as I could to get away from it

souls games are basically candy crush compared to this
Im only halfway through and I think I already died as much times as all my souls playthroughs combined
at least checkpoints are generous

There is a side quest related to it, I got side tracked and forgot to do it though.

I noped even more when I discovered what it was

>Doesn't follow Fiend Bane Kick with Azure Dragon

pffffffff, what a complete scrub!

Attached: Fiend Bane Kick into Izuna Drop.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

Fire tool upgrade

When Snake Eyes do the garb shoot you in the stomach move, what the hell are you supposed to do?
Ive tried everything several times

>hitting deflect then swinging is challenging
It's basically the same exact thing as a twitch shooter

>drop down to the bottom
>fight the big big and his drones throw fire at you every 5 seconds
>leave to deal with them adn he rapes you from behind
>parry all his attacks perfectly but STILL get fucked by my posture
seriously what the fuck? why does every mini boss have so many adds all over the place? this game is clearly made for 1v1 combat but they still insist on ganking you at every opporunity

Jump/dodge to the side
It's kinda wonky, yeah

Just dodge backwards. It worked for me.

how do i get back to the prologue area?

>statue just before genishiro
>beat genishiro, statue right there
>go down one flight of stairs, another statue
>several statues extremely close together at bottom of castle

Jesus this is lazier than bloodborne

Man, some of the enemies have such a weird swing timers. They just seem to hit you instantly at times.

Because it lets them market the game as epic and difficult. It's like the underlying mechanics of an awesome game are there but they just keep falling into the trap of hitting ctrl+v too many times when it comes to trash mobs.

>Help Kuro

>obey the iron code

does this decision mean anything

I think dark souls is not hard but just highly punishing

meanwhile sekiro is punishing AND hard at the same time because unlike dark souls you cannot rely on anything but the game mechanics to beat bosses, you cannot level up a bit or go find some pine resin to kill the boss, you have a set amount of tools and that's it, even leveling attack power doesn't really change much especially in NG+ where enemies have like 2 gorillion posture

No (I think)

I don't even have the shield user

Do I have to spell it out? I think it's pretty clear what games I'm talking about, but I guess you're to retarded to figure that out on yourself
I'm obviously talking about God Hand, Ninja Gaiden, DMC on Dante must Die and Bayonetta on infinite climax.
>inb4 EZ button mashers LMAO
Fuck off with that shit, DNC and Bayo are designed to be replayed on harder difficulties that's why they're short

Not that I've noticed.

Lunatic is the only difficulty level that matters

It means everything, not even memeing, Choose wisely user.

Attached: 75767567567.gif (500x294, 2.91M)

>Hardest game ive ever played
no but seriously. If you haven't played a game harder than Sekiro, then Sekiro might actually be the only game you've ever played.

>Seething anger because it took me three tries to kill the Snake eyes before the hidden village
>Took the same number of tries to Genichiro but I wasn't even bothered
Why is it that I felt that the snake eyes fight was far cheaper than Genichiro? It didn't feel honest.

Made me wonder why that upgrade is even a thing.

Yeah, but you can play on easy if you're a complete scrub and if it actually hooks you, you can work your way up. Sekiro doesn't give you such an option. I'd never ever get into touhou if there was nothing below lunatic to learn the ropes.

they're both impossible

You're locked into obeying the code
For now

>last boss has 4 phases
Fuck this. And I thought the Demon was hard.

What the fuck is this rice even for?

Can I give it to the weird lady outside the temple?

Attached: 814380_20190324142134_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.24M)

how come cuphead gets free pass but sekiro not?

Yo what the FUCK is this shit

Attached: 814380_20190324140408_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>hey this is a neat temple
>crazy monks
>spooky centipedes and shit
Least I got to fly a kite.

Attached: 814380_20190324132618_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Is Yea Forums just that bad at video games to say Sekiro is the hardest game they've ever played?

It's for marking paths.
No because it's not edible.

Snes? Have you ever played a NES game?

its just sparkling rice, you drop sparkling rice thats all. nothing special

>marking paths
Seems useless.

That's a nice kite user.

Not even him user, just shitposting. Jesus you people are so uptight. Is this the kind of audience From attracts?

>Xbox controllers are literally perfect
>batteries

Im willing to accept that im just fucking bad at this game since i cant fucking kill any of the bosses or minibosses.

Attached: 1531072952363.png (1280x720, 432K)

everyone agrees it is hard as fuck except for retarded edgy contrarians

Every little shit who can't stop whining about Chained Ogre needs to Git Gud and fuck off

Looks like Sekiro's equivalent to prism stones

it is very hard though, and there's no way around it either

game is now playable and still challenging, just no bullshit about dying and wasting time

Attached: cheatengine-x86_64_2019-03-24_19-32-04.png (305x17, 681)

>mfw shadow longswordsman

Why do people use swords when kicking apparently destroys your fucking soul

Attached: 1427039980512.jpg (200x233, 9K)

What am I missing? The terror boss at the bottom of the dungeon inflicts more terror than I am able to cure

Attached: 1544276553761.jpg (494x488, 50K)

based

Are you guys forgetting the fact that she'll summon homing projectiles if you do this to her? they just appear and rape you if you play like this. It's still possible, just not that easy.

Attached: ss+(2018-01-30+at+02.43.14) (1).png (398x477, 343K)

Just hide behind the pillars

What the fuck do I do with this kite? The Blackhat midget talks about it, but I don't have any option to respond to him - just "Do nothing".
Also, what do I do with the guy who wants me to spirit him away? Is the game suggesting I should just kill him?

You have a ninjutsu to do one thing and prosthetic to do other.

Not what I'm talking about, avoiding the big homing misses is easy, I mean in the middle of fighting her she'll spawn them above her shoulders.

So it's this the new Metal Gear Rising? If I like that will I like this?

Do you have the feathers tool? It's great for dodging the beam in 2nd phase. Other sie literally just run. You can avoid all the orbs by just running towards him. When he shoots the big orbs, run sideways. Repeat until dead.
Btw use divine confetti

I think I might give up. Apparently a very difficult boss fight is coming up - old (corrupted?) monk or something. I spent 90 minutes on lady butterfly, and 2 hours on genichiro. I guess that's it for me

Dunno but some woman npc asks you for rice. She's the one that tells you something about he serpent and dry shit across a valley.

When I see posts like this it makes me actually wonder if I am good at video games because a boss has yet to take me more than 15 or 20 minutes.

90 minutes and 2 hours is nothing

Stop whining and beat that fucker

guys i just got this game, but i feel like i hit a fork and now i can time travel into the past? should i time travel first or keep doing the castle shit?

This fucker right here. I finished Ghouls and Ghosts, I finished Contra, I finished Battletoads, but Hagane is on another league.

Attached: snes_hagane_front.png (300x411, 216K)

Which one should I go get first? The Mortal Blade or the flower?

It's China, dumb ass.

>everyone keeps saying double monkey is hard
>beat it 2nd try
so the soulsbabby meme is actually true?

Anyone else get a weirdly sexual vibe in the scene where you give Kuro the Sakura Droplet?

The only summons homing projectiles when she throws her kunai. If she never throws her kunai. there are no homing projectiles.

>3 health bars

Please tell me that faggot in the temple was one and the only one.

>Not even him user, just shitposting
oh, ok

Genichiro strategy plz. Getting fucked here.

Travel and get the fire tools and go back to the present until you meet the first boss (not mini boss)

Jump on the big guy, then air kill the other small guys. There, issue averted. It's not hard.

every single boss will be hard for some and easy for others
WOW WHAT A SHOCKER RIGHT?

>No Ninpo

Attached: 1483231379394.png (587x849, 505K)

I'm still pretty early and I was tired as fuck when I started

I died to that Shinobi Hunter and quit for the night. It said something about not being able to deflect him but still something about deflecting him? How do I beat that guy

If you struggle you'll never beat him apparently. Somehow most people think he's pretty easy.

The game is fun an and forces you to learn its mechanics which is nice but how the FUCK do you beat those shaman caster dudes. Like for real they are so fucking insane.

How the fuck do you beat the lone shadow swordsman?

>On Sword Saint
>Never got the chance to give Kuro the two sets of tears
Did I fuck up?

Attached: 1398857212511.jpg (688x538, 145K)

Legit, it comes to a point the game just clicks and you steam roll everything. Just keep experimenting.
You can do it, user.

Attached: 1535223096558.png (1202x892, 324K)

spoiler me niggas how can you get past the giant snake at the bottom of the sunken valley

Attached: 1547681619784.png (500x522, 118K)

Yeah, if Wolf gets attacked while doing a deathblow he takes no damage.

Buy the mikiri counter ability. If you don't have access to abilities, go back to the sculptor to get them. Practice the mikiri on the immortal samurai and the Shinobi Hunter becomes a joke.

You give them to him after the boss.

They just haven't gotten good, this meme started with Dark Souls then everyone realized it's not actually that hard they just sucked at the game.

what about that big black bull you fucking retard

spot the fromsoft fanboy faggot

nice, thanks

i want to look cool, any way to give me the confetti buff indefinitely with Cheat Engine?

Dark cave? Use possession ninjutsu on monkey.

la mulana

Parry? Are you fucking stupid? You can parry all its attacks.

Can anyone confirm if the patch ballance works? And how the hell do I patch a pirate copy?

>ogre prepare his deadly grab when flying
>dash on the side
>He did a 90 degrees turn in the air in 1ms and grab me
REEEEEEEE STOP WITH THIS STUPID PATH CORRECTION SHIT FROM SOFTWARE

Double Ape is easier because you get attack power from killing the single ape, plus you only have to kill the ape with the sword. I did it on my first try. If you're good with the flame vent you can burn them both at once and just wail on the ape with the sword.

Only reason why Sekiro feels hard, is because every miniboss and boss feels tanky as fuck and can one shot you.

Cute feet

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3840x2160, 634K)

>Shortcut from Kuro’s Room to Temple

Not only is it completely unnecessary because of fast travel but it’s retarded because those two places are so far apart and no tunnel should exist between there. Just what in the fuck were they thinking?

Did they really patched difficulty already? Lmao that was fast.
Also why would you install that? You can boast that you completed 1.0 version before nerfs.

Eat shit miyazaki. Fuck this guy

Attached: EZ.png (1920x1080, 3.54M)

You can parry the bull? Fuck me I feel stupid, took me five plus tries

Attached: SSDT.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

Yea when I found that path I could only think to myself just why?

That and all the dialogue where you just walk back and forth there feels so weird. I think they planned that room to be somewhere else of play differently.

This. The grunts are fine, hard but fair. The mini bosses are just plain bullshit.

Literally did it just now. Jump on him from the hole above to get rid of one of his health bars. Other than that I did a lot of jumping backwards from his big hits and used firecrackers liberally to get some cheap shots in

Right now I have like 8 gourds though so try coming back when you get more seeds, prayer beads, and memories

So what am I supposed to do when I'm all out of divine confetti? New save?

It is just the hitboxes being retarded. The entire top of his body is a hitbox and if the tips of his arm hair touch you then you are grabbed.

Its bullshit of course and you should at most take posture damage if you get clipped by him but are outside of the actual grab attack area but its FROM. If the enemy doing a grapple touches your body in any way shape or form it lands even if its retarded and doesn't make sense and requires them to do a sick 90 degree turn in mid air or teleport you for it to work.

Yo why the fuck can't I get this skill? I already have the first two.

Attached: 814380_20190324145033_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Are the yellows bars filling up how close one is to break his guard and being open for a critical hit?
What about the red moon runes that sometimes appear over the player's head?

Watching some videos and can't really make it out.

>only reason Sekiro feels hard is because it's hard

Attached: 1551554427371.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Attached: 1541640781405.png (280x284, 132K)

How?

how do these lines work THINKINGFACE

I got a confetti drop from the samurai in the Ashina Castle top. Might be a pain to farm though

Yeah this game has some clunky text dump sections. I guess since this game has a more in your face story than the other recent Fromsoft games there were bound to be growing pains

user...

Attached: 2019-03-24_15-55-37.png (142x124, 38K)

Are you actually blind?

Miyazaki came up with thé ideas, but He wasn't writer, they hired aomeone else thus time, that's why thé writing Is So heavy handed.

did you beat genchiro?

There is a 1.2 patch that says ballance is on it but I haven't tested so can't say. But if it was like what they did with dark souls then it will be big but still leave alot of bullshit.

retard

I thought Miyazaki was washed up after he fucked up the conclusion of dark souls, but the man can still produce kino

Attached: bravo.jpg (3840x2160, 356K)

im fucking done, this game is bullshit

The stealth aspect of this game is basically copy-pasted from other games that did it better and wasn't innovated upon at all.
Having enemies magically know where I am through walls doesn't belong in a 2019 AAA game.

Not really. The ones that do a shitload of damage usually have a glaring weakness. I love the iado miniboss in the castle because he either kills you in two moves or you kill him in two deflects. I find it adds variety that some bosses like Butterfly are about wearing them down while some like Genchiro (castle) are about just blitzing their posture as fast as possible.
Also just beat said Genichiro encounter on my second try lads, I’m fucking nice as hell at this game. Hope it gets harder.

Attached: brainlet helmet.jpg (403x448, 64K)

nice, I'm gonna do that

Yes, you fucking retard. Holy fucking shit.

but you're also the sculptor, so you're actually killing yourself. you should take notes and do it in real life too

>this fucking thread

Attached: fromcucks.png (1352x3728, 3.12M)

Might simply be to give an explanation as to how Emma is at the temple but then at the castle. I think they are meant to be "magic" there is another one that takes you between the cave with Headless and the Demon Bell.

They also have a sculptor’s idol upstairs in the boss arena and 4 seconds away in Shota’s room. I feel like that boss arena may have been a bit rushed.

how the fuck are mgs2 and shadow of the colossus hard at all, p sure these are just games you have nostalgia for.

>the black samurai near the well from the beginning up and vanished on me
I didn't send him to the abandoned dungeon or heard the shamisen sounds he was talking about as far as I can tell. Will he show up again later or something?

you mean before the game starts or later on?

no, to both questions

Idiot.

Codex version already has the balance patch. It's 1.02

Any tips on picking off mobs protecting midbosses before engaging the midboss?
I feel like I'm doing something wrong, just running up, making quick slashes, then grappling away.

He is in the Ashina depths.

meant this for

Cuphead Turbomode mod

He's not black.

How do I spirit away this poor soul?

I only get the option to refuse.

Attached: 814380_20190324145745_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Stealth kills and ceramic shards are your friend

>ogre
Not even a boss

Which in particular are you having trouble with
Remember that all archers and musketmen die in three shuriken hits