Are video games better when 4 channel type players get bored of them? why are you fags to toxic?

are video games better when 4 channel type players get bored of them? why are you fags to toxic?

Attached: 2019-03-24 07_06_08-Blizzard Says Overwatch Toxicity Is Down 40 Percent.png (911x604, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

says the fag coming here to be toxic

You're one of those people who think Switch outsells PS4 because you read a headline stating that but don't bother to scroll down and find that they are quoting NPD numbers and not the real total.

Overwatch Toxicity went down by 40% because 40% of the playerbase stopped playing, duh

>complains about toxicity
>says the f-word
um, could you not
shitposting aside, mount and blade napoleonic wars is full of niggers from here and it's fun as fuck

>makes a game about violently defeating your enemies
>complains that people are violent to each other
wew blizzard

Attached: 1553283834151.jpg (952x691, 295K)

typical white male response

youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI

this

>lose 40% of player base
>toxicity is 40% down

lets be honest anyone still playing overwatch is lobotomized

what unit is used to measure player toxicity?

>you live in an age where companies use "toxicity" metrics to develop their games

Attached: 1523425006102.jpg (500x491, 357K)

>make a game that tries to show a world in conflict with diverse cast of characters of all races and countries.
>design an entire race for the main porpuse of being killed in cinematic and be the target of racism
So brave and progressive...

So, typical correct response?

FUCK YOU
NIGGER

of course toxicity went down. majority of the player base dropped. only the literal dead weights are still playing OW. that gme is bleeding players

have not heard this album in 10-15 years, time to go listen

It has nothing to do with Yea Forums. That is just the kids who play games these days.

why are you fags so easily trolled nowadays? I mean this place was always easy bait but at least before 2010 threads like this would not get a single reply. now it's like you need to feed your rage or something so you take every low hanging fruit. fucking shameful

I'M GONNA SAY IT
Tiananmen Square Massacre

but i wasnt trolled
i was just giving my opinion on the picture

player base is down 80%

>before 2010 threads like this would not get a single reply
That's how i know you weren't there back then.

Attached: 1549937040214.jpg (825x588, 68K)

Memes were also just images with a thick black border with some white text under it.
The past wasn't that better, you were younger and more naive. Those born 10 years before you will claim your generation is shit same way you claim the current state of things are.

if you can't handle banter in videogames then off yourself right now, give me your adress and i'll mail you the razors, i don't even mind the cost, go please do it, the world would be a better place without you

>lose 80% of your player base
>game is falling to irrelevancy
>toxicity is down 40 percent!!!

Nobody is playing this shit except women and trannies.

I've been since 2007, it was never this bad until 2011 or so
yea but anyone who is not a millennial is not a full human (gen x are about 90%) so why should I care?

*tip*

Attached: 847169841228430465.jpg (367x500, 26K)

>So why should I care
you don't have to, doesn't make the truth go away. Live however you want but don't expect things to go as you please if you get stuck in the past and refuse to understand anything new.

>4 channel
get out.

explain how I can understand why people are so pissy on the internet nowadays?

Oddly, the player base is down by a similar amount.

But they're not really developing anything and, imo, that's the problem.

If they were actually focused on expanding/developing the game, it would all be about the game - but they're not. They're focused on just operating the same amount of game (games as a service model... so amazing)... and so nows it's about shitty KPIs like toxicity.

We're only toxic to sensitive retards. Normal people aren't affected.

Because people are retarded. They were always there, just that as tech and internet became more accessible they flooded everywhere. As much as I hate it there isn't much you can do besides maybe cutting ties.