Are Paradox the biggest Jews in the gaming industry?

Are Paradox the biggest Jews in the gaming industry?

Attached: ck2.png (907x756, 312K)

yes, they exist as a DLC factory.

No, goyim. Did you somehow miss when Crusader Kings II was free for everyone on Humble Store? A kind user even spammed the board the entire day to remind people.

That said, Crusader Kings II crashes my PC everytime I play it. Not just hogging RAM and resources but legit crashes at absolutely random times.

Yes.

Attached: 1457.jpg (624x780, 86K)

Koei Tecmo exists, so no.

Reminder that only retards buy cosmetic DLC

>CreamAPI

Attached: 1539922465754.jpg (623x702, 177K)

cool, you only need 3 DLCs to finish the story
that's not even that bad, it's Paradox after all....

Most CK2 DLC isn't cosmetic.

does paradox make those train simulators?

>jeanette outfit
sold

Attached: junko.jpg (1500x1600, 1.86M)

They are worse than jews, they are sw*des

Their games are complete experiences on launch and they continue supporting them with new content forever so no.

Yes, and I'll continue to buy up every bit of it.
They know they have this market completely cornered.

>make cities skylines worse than EA sims even though it came at AFTER and had years to improve
>only succeed because of things you continue to NOT do like add in multiplayer
>have to buy DLC to even have natural events which are the only difficulty or challenge to any city building game

PAradox are the worst tb h

>Not pirating DLC
Nigger

>>>>>>>>Complete experiences on launch
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw i'm pirating your oxygen
lol

Attached: kaixa.jpg (150x151, 9K)

>complete experiences on launch
can't tell if bait

Attached: joeys.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

i hate this shit, going to pirate it I guess

>Their games are complete experiences on launch and they continue supporting them with new content forever so no.
have a (you) you little slut

Attached: 5211526321.jpg (600x600, 58K)

I personally don’t mind it that much considering how many how’s I get from their games. It’s definitely not the most jewish pricing model in the industry.

>24h early access. Le fear of missing out meme

>put a thousand hours in the game
>obviously satisfied with it
>suddenly new DLC
>"wtf they should've included that with the base game this is UNPLAYABLE without that DLC ohmygod how dare they do this fuckin jews"

Attached: 1550147250861.jpg (646x656, 168K)

Stellaris had to be the dullest most bloated grand strategy game I've ever played in my fucking life.
everything those swedish wankers release are buggy snorefest who's sole audience are cringy larpers who wants to remove kebabs/make sure that the USSR rules the world as intended.
I would be fully erect until release about VTMB2 if it weren't for the fact that they are in charge of this

did you try playing stellaris on launch
genuine question

They're only publishing VTMB2 so it isn't the same.

They fucking broke Stellaris every patch.
Seriously it's one of the rare game or you can play on different patch and the game is different lmao

CK2 released 8 years ago

Maybe we can call Victoria 2 a complete experience without Heart of Darkness or A House Divided, but Hoi4, Stellaris, Eu4 vanillas are shite

It's good because they're trying to keep an old game going, but I can't even play these with my friends because they're always overwhelmed with the game. In EU4, I had to teach them how to declare war, and by the time I tell them how to economy, they already lost interest, and I haven't even touched up on the DLC content yet

They should really make Lite versions of their game, so casual friends may actually take an interest. It really sucks playing complex games that actually require investment

Attached: Sad Gamer.jpg (832x587, 46K)

You're completely correct yet somehow I still have over 700 hours and play it to this day.
I still don't fucking understand why I do either.

PARADOX?
MORE LIKE PAIR OF COCKS!

If you put 1000 hours into absolute base crusader kings 2, you're mentally ill. Modern Paradox titles are crap.

can someone tell me why this is allowed

Yes. Which is unfortunate because they're also a great dev at the same time. I'd like to buy their games because I like them and want to see more games of their type, but I usually hold off due to the DLC shenanigans. Its a situation you can't win.

Yeah, selling skins and artbooks separate, how absolutely dare they.

that shit should be included in the base game as obtainable items and extras, not optional paid things you stupid nignog
same goes for developer commentary

>I still don't fucking understand why I do either.
it's okay, we all have those kind of games that we keep playing despite them being terrible
mine is anno 2205, every anno fan I know hates this game for being shallow and terribly casualised compared to its predecessor and somehow I've drowned a lot of hours into it making sure I'm the biggest mega-corporation around

Why?

You are like a little baby. Watch this.

Attached: Untitled.png (951x1020, 894K)

Blame the Germans, they love taking breaks off work to experience another form of work

I stopped playing this games, despite being great games.

Even when they come cheap in bundles, it isn't worth it because then you have to gobble up the DLCs. The base game gets developed in a way that becomes too bare-bones and crippled without the DLC.

I can see why they do it, it definitely works and allows willing customers to keep contributing even years after the main release. It's a win-win to a lot of people, the games start cheap so paying again later isn't a issue.

But to cripple the base game is a very shitty thing to do

>Not buying the base game and then pirating all the DLC for free
Or just pirating the whole game period. This is a non issue and the bis model clearly works out for them so they can continue the way they make games. Hell they likely know you can very easily pirate the DLC too, but dont bother to do anything against it and they hugely support modding, so they're cool in my book.

Are there really niggers who don't just pirate all their dlc? It's so easy

>Not Plane or train sims.

At least the game is still playable without the DLC. Most Paradox games are at the Supergiant phase, and even Rome won't be enough to satisfy the virgin hoards

>They should really make Lite versions of their game, so casual friends may actually take an interest.

I feel like they would get a lot of backlash for this but I honestly support it. As long as the casual game is separated from the main game, they could focus more on the hardcore players without worrying about alienating prospective customers.

>they're trying to keep an old game going
>by slowly re-adding stuff that should have been in the game in the first place

Attached: 1458479824992.jpg (400x370, 12K)

Only the season pack is interesting since it's actual content. The rest literally doesn't matter.

yes
dont buy their shit just wait a few years and pirate it

>the eternal swede

>They preach freedom, but they always censor
>They brag about sanctuary, but they secretly deport refugees
>They talk about equality, but they offset debt to the poor and foreign residents
Swedes are hypocrites in denial