Fromsoft will never get a single cent from me again, what a shitty game

Fromsoft will never get a single cent from me again, what a shitty game.

Attached: fuckfromsoft.png (1584x258, 88K)

what a fag

Yikes

>Resetera
Opinion discarded

imagine thinking that a resetera screenshot is worth making a thread over
imagine actually going to resetera to take this screenshot
imagine being as big of a faggot as op is

>artificially inflate difficulty by stacking the deck against the player
>it takes 5 games for your asslickers to have enough of your shit
>muh git gud muh sun praising!

I haven't touched the game myself but it looks like it rewards hyper aggressive play and not turtling and playing like a scared bitch.
Seems that not being able to shove arrows up every tough enemy's ass is really bootyblasting shitties.

Can't you just grind your way past all the challenge in these games?

I agree that the difficulty is kind of retarded but it's doable

Waugh! Waugh! That's all I hear

Attached: Wow.gif (300x169, 884K)

Resetera trannys are shit at video games, what’s new? He should play some tranny dating sim or Breath of the Wild. Leave Sekiro to the alpha males.

You could summon people to help you in the other games. No summoning in this game means onions trannys can’t cheese their way through then their fucked up brains chimp out from all the hormones.

>Chained Ogre
>Lady Butterfly
Any other chad bosses filtering out casuals?

>Resetera
>Wrestling profile pic

Holy shit

Guardian Ape seems to be one people are complaining about. Having just beaten the game, some people are just going to quit at the final boss and say fuck it though, that guy was ridiculously difficult.

>resetera opinion
fuck off tranny

Attached: 1553344236790.jpg (750x750, 53K)

What the fuck does dragonrot do?
Why is everyone bitching about it?

>i watched people play the other games and can now play them but this new game, i can't cheat and now I suck at this fucking dragon's lair artificial difficulty shit that's been plaguing this type of game and i'm mad
And this is why all those games are shit and you're all fucking stupid for playing them.

Most of my friends complained about the shinobi hunter with a lance in the Hirata state.

Shitposting aside, just started playing and decided to beat the the tutorial boss because I know that its possible. Im absolutely shit at parrying and Im treating this as a learning experience. He is kicking my fucking ass and Im afraid this game will end me. Any tips for a shitter aside from the obvious?

>I can play demon souls blindfolded and I have Platinum in Bloodborne
Things that never happened in reseteraland

Seriously, even DSP is having a better time playing this game. I'm not even sure a TIHYDP will work with this one

The flaming bull is raping my ass right now, but I have read that you can cheese it with firecrackers (which I'm not going to use)

well im stuck on genichiro and think i will grind other skills/arts before fight him again im on my 19 loss against him so hes another casual filter

nope, no souls style leveling, any stat boosts are locked behind killing bosses and mini-bosses
no summoning
only one weapon so you can't find a crutch weapon and lean on it
its outing the majority of the souls fanbase as shitter trash and its hilarious

if you keep dying and dying the dragonrot curse increases and not only you loss unseen aid your npcs start dying but not the main ones genma and the guy who upgrade your arm are safe other npcs like vendors or people around the world of sekiro needed for certain quest die , so unless you dont want to have vendors keep using the charm and cure temporarily the dragon rot