Third game + expansion pack is always kino

>Third game + expansion pack is always kino
Why are Pokemon Emerald, Sonic 3 and Knuckles and MGS3: Subsistence such good examples?

Attached: The Holy Trinity.png (965x243, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2OWC5Hosv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Halo 3
>Dark Souls 3
>DMC3
>Mario Bros 3
You're right, nothing but shit games of their respected series end in 3

I said EXPANSION PACK, you numbskull.
Also fuck you, Super Mario Bros. 3 was good.

TES 3 Morrowind GOTY and Heroes 3 Complete are good examples as well.

Attached: Heroes 3.jpg (800x600, 77K)

Fuck you it's great
Agree
Fuck you it's great
Fuck you it's great

Fuck you DMC3 was great

>has to completely change context just to try and insult OP
Pathetic

>Battle Frontier
>Can fight both Team Magma and Aqua

>Fully complete story
>Being able to go Hyper Sonic
>Knuckles is playable
>Only thing SEGA had to sacrifice was the Michael Jackson music

>Improved camera controls
>New minigames(?) if I remember

Shit, I forgot to finish my post.
Anyways, Yeah, awesome taste in such games OP, maybe you aren't a faggot after all.

Sonic and Knuckles is not an expansion pack

>Only thing SEGA had to sacrifice was the Michael Jackson music
Not even. I think only knuckles' theme and a few others were taken out, but ice cap and carnival nights music have MJ elements and stayed in the game

Well Sonic3 is kind of an oddball since & Knuckles is what it was supposed to be from the beginning

Yup, it is. It adds super emeralds, hyper forms, knux in sonic 2, and unlimited blue sphere. You needed the old games to unlock these features, making it an expansion pack to the old games. Retard

>Sonic 3
Yes the shitty game that people only like because
>vitiligo pedophile made the music to reach children
>garbage Knuckles memes
>IT TOOK ME YEARS TO FIGURE OUT I HAVE TO PRESS UP AND DOWN ON AN OBJECT MOVING UP AND DOWN

Sonic 2 is literally Miles better than that steaming garbage.

Sonic & Knuckles is one you retard.
You had to lock it on to Sonic 3 if you wanted to get the full game.

Attached: 20190204_091720.jpg (497x282, 69K)

>IT TOOK ME YEARS TO FIGURE OUT I HAVE TO PRESS UP AND DOWN ON AN OBJECT MOVING UP AND DOWN

Say that to
>TOO MUCH WATER SO MUCH TENTACRUELS LOL TRUMPETS
>THE LADDER LOLOLOL

An expansion pack is extra content on top of a full game. S&K was just the second half of Sonic 3. That's like saying half life 2 episode 1 and 2 are expansion packs.

Knuckles in Sonic 2 and blue sphere are irrelevant since this is only talking about Sonic 3.

It still makes it an expansion pack you tard. You said nothing about sonic 3, you said
>Sonic & Knuckles is not an expansion pack
And knux in sonic 2 immediately invalidated that. Sorry you werent specific enough you fucking mongoloid.

>intentionally ignores hyper forms and super emeralds

MGS3 is literally the worst of the classic series.
Neck yourself.

>broken RNG
>half a game
>balance breaking rerelease of an already easy game
what did he mean by this?

>ice cap
Close but no cigar. youtube.com/watch?v=H2OWC5Hosv8

>You said nothing about sonic 3, you said
>S&K was just the second half of Sonic 3. That's like saying half life 2 episode 1 and 2 are expansion packs.

>And knux in sonic 2 immediately invalidated that.
Again, irrelevant to Sonic 3. You can call it an expansion pack to Sonic 2 all you want, but Sonic 3 wasn't a complete game for s&k to add onto.

>intentionally ignores hyper forms and super emeralds
Not much of an expansion pack if that's the only extra content is it? And again, s&k is only the second half of S3. They were planned to be one game from the start. You wouldn't build half a house and call the second half an expansion.

Halo 3 counts as third game + expansion pack too, it had ODST

>Broken RNG
Fuck you
>half a game
He said "third game + expansion pack, not just the expansion pack itself"
>balance breaking rerelease of an already easy game
Fuck you

>Megaman Battle Network 3 Blue
>Fallout 3
>Zelda ALTTP
>Super Metroid
>FFIII (VI)

The first made major improvements to the game including meshing elements from both previous versions as well as a few new elements/events. Pokemon Platinum would do something similar years later.
Sonic & Knuckles is literally the second half of Sonic 3 that they couldn't complete initially, but still found a way to allow you to play the game full. The Sonic 3 Complete hack gives further options to restore the game back to how it was originally designed like moving FBZ back to after Carnival Night.
Haven't played MGS3, so I'll take your word on it being a good example.

It's an expansion pack that can be played standalone, but continues right where the last game left off anyway.

>MGS3 is literally the worst of the classic series.

even worse than 2?

Isn't 2 the fan favourite anyway (for no reason)

>slandering MJ who was proven innocent and can't defend himself while he is dead
>memes that came from zoomers decades after, also not considering terrible sonic fanbase overall
>not reading the manual
Sounds like a dumbass to me.

The Knuckles memes originated with Adventure, holy shit you are a fucking retard.

It's usually split between 2 and 3.
I honestly prefer 3, even if I like some of the II zones more.

One game for the idea, one game to branch out in one direction, and one game to refine mistakes, followed by pure content.

2 is the best gameplay wise.
3 is a fucking slog that barely runs and constantly breaks the pacing even when you don't factor in the cutscenes.

Emerald is in fact broken, and doesn't let you SR for shinies, it runs as if it has a dry battery all the time.
Sonic + Knuckles omits some zones from both seperate cartridges
MGS3 is garbage with no inherent balance, much like TTS. Each susbequent rerelease ruined it further.

Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition is a good example as well.

Attached: Not even a bait.png (500x501, 96K)

>literally Miles better
heh

Attached: 1552166943689.png (774x771, 57K)