Binge a bunch of PragerU videos

>binge a bunch of PragerU videos
>suddenly see this
What did they mean by this? Is it true? I'm so confused.

Attached: k2flmb4got621.jpg (1197x633, 53K)

Because playing video games isn't productive. If everyone was productive, there wouldn't be any video games because making video games for nobody would be unproductive.

You're not this stupid, are ya?

But streaming is very profitable and is now a crucial element of the service sector of the economy.

Streaming is more profitable than most TV networks.

but you need money to play video games lmao

i dont get it

Attached: 1543745076691.jpg (500x557, 42K)

Most of PragerU is bullshit OP.

Israel is a modern day western colony that fights Islam at the heart of the conflict, if you don't think they deserve our support you're beyond salvation.

because of unproductive people

how did you guys decide to make this post and not expect this as a reply wew

israel isn't a real state and belongs to the mudshites in the first place

Movies, TV, literature and theater would also collapse.
Games get the short stick because Prager U is just full of actual boomers who got annoyed when their kids played mario and watched ninja turtles instead of doing their homework.

No seriously, WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

Attached: penis.png (640x368, 300K)

>Let's keep supporting the subversive merchants because they're owning the muzzies epic style xD
Fuck you.

Yikes, you really are this stupid.

WORK UNTIL YOU DIE

Muslims don't own anything
kys Islamic cancer
There is a reason every terrorist attack in the last 10 years was Muslim, they are sick and need to be put down

Attached: wdfxlfg7uym21.jpg (564x750, 39K)

t.umblr

>binge a bunch of PragerU videos
I knew Yea Forums was a bunch of basedboys, but holy shit.

Attached: 1490293066009.jpg (419x480, 81K)

>Critical element
ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

>If you don't want to be a pay pig to Israel it means you're in favor of Islam!
Fuck off, the US doesn't have to pick sides at all. Israel owes all of its success to the US and the only thing they've ever given us in return is grief. The USS Liberty is just one example, what a great bunch of allies. Not to mention the fact that they're heavily shielded by the media (the same one run mostly by Jews) and get extra protection under the law while they use it to stab us in the back. Yeah, supporting Israel is definitely worth the gallons of sand nigger blood we get in return.

Mudshits & kikes are equally filthy and both need to be burned out of existence.

Stop watching those kikes.

>watching boomer propaganda

>PragerU
>Is it true?
lmao

What would happen if all the sports in the world disappeared?

It's because boomer conservatives don't understand video games. They think some how them watching however fucking many hours of TV every week is more productive than if they spent that same time playing video games. Man I fucking hate boomers.

>Right wing solution to fake problem
>Get rid of slackers
>Left wing solution to fake problem
>Get rid of video games

book, movie and music industry too

>PragerJew