Can we talk about this shit for a sec, the first one i think was gud af...

Can we talk about this shit for a sec, the first one i think was gud af, the story was shit but good enough for me to care and listen, and the gameplay was fun, and Lara was so much fun to control and listen to while playing.

The second second game i just finished and what a fucking mess, holy shit, story was so shit i started skipping cutscenes and the controls where so shit and i don't know how the voice acting got shittier, can someone tell me if the 3th is worse or better?

Attached: 4628469.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Also please excuse my english

Attached: 2464867649.jpg (906x936, 849K)

is worse , the stealth BS sucks , lara's model and outfits are worse and the story is so dumb enough to make a B movie look good .

Fuck, can't even refund it cuz i opened it once for some retarded reson, fuck my ass

Attached: 537473.png (774x565, 202K)

at least you didn't pay 70€ for the game to go on discount 2 weeks later.

nuLara is shit.

Attached: lara_croft__tomb_raider_by_blindman_cb_dzsq7g.jpg (600x909, 156K)

another franchise ruined by the "make your own game then!" squad

>"make your own game then!" squad
What do you mean?

Did he tho?

No and thank fucking god for that

here is how I thought they were
>first one, cod like health didn´t do good for the survivial theme. Still had the best surivival feeling with nice antagonists
>second one had much much much better gameplay, health made it feel better, Story was also pretty good. But sadly didn´t felt the survival
>third one, is basically shit as fuck. No joke, it´s sjw infested bullshit. And giving the game to eidos hurt it so fucking much.

>the first one i think was gud af

stopped reading right there.

Attached: pacdance.gif (225x225, 21K)

>asshole "we don't say fun here" creative types take over loved franchise
>you complain about it
>"well, why don't you make your own game then?"
those people

Attached: 1.jpg (631x507, 68K)

>gud af
>af
please suicide soon

who are you quoting?

this

Ah, right.
These fuckers don't make the game too, they're mostly "idea" guys, all the actual work is on technical stuff as programmers/modellers as usual.

>sjw infested bullshit
Never noticed this, mind giving some examples?
I thought it was shit because of how badly integrated combat was and how underused your platforming tools are.
Combat:
Almost zero "open world" combat, it's all done in closed off rooms or arenas that require a contextual button press to progress from and that's not available until you kill everyone.
The platforming and the combat are basically 2 separate games for 90% of the gameplay. The arenas are also rather small and the enemies don't even spawn in until you enter the arena so long-range combat is pointless.
Platforming: You eventually have tons of tools that can be used to string together long sequences but for most of the game you just do a running jump and maybe press X. And then you hold a direction while Lara slowly moves over.
Unless you're doing some speedrun strat you almost never use your full toolkit. Like jumping off a platform and using the wire-pickaxe to attack to an overhang and then swinging over to another platform where you have to use the wire-extended range to reach a ledge. Instead it's just press A, press X, hold direction.

Attached: this.png (1920x1080, 3.37M)

Big BLACK Horse Cock

none of these games are good.

I'm really not digging that Lara redesign.

>Can we talk about this shit for a sec

stopped reading here

>the first one i think was gud af
stopped reading there
Are you mentally ill?

Who gives a shit about the games? Just post Lara's ass you faggots.

Attached: lwWBPv0.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

bump

Talk about the games, faggots

Goddamn, talk about the games

this thread "shit af"
ook ook oingo boingo bix nood mofugga

fuck off nigger

now you're cooking with gas
quit being such a fucking nigger

Not before you start talking about Lara's ass

based

what ass?