Quests in Cyberpunk 2077 will be 3-5 times more complex than in Witcher 3

>According to a podcast with German magazine Gamestar, the quests in Cyberpunk 2077 will be 3-5 times more complex than in Witcher 3 (as mentioned by CDPR's Philipp Weber).

>Quest Designer Philipp Weber and Level-Designer Miles Tost participated in the podcast and mentioned a quest where the player had to drop the guns. Different scenarios after giving away the gun have been designed but then somebody mentioned that the player could also insist not to drop the gun. Thus, the whole quest needed to be worked on again. "As a quest designer, I now have to consider the different new opportunities we offer (like using Netrunning Skills, etc.) and how using those often gives you more (as an example, 3 to 5 in some cases) ways how to solve a quest or challenges within a quest. This naturally makes quest designs more complex in some areas, but it's honestly great fun to do. In Cyberpunk 2077 your options in quests are meant to be logical and rational in regards to the game's story."

>They also said that the overall quality of quests will be better, because the organisation of the team got improved. E.g. the use of the witcher sense in Witcher 3 was a central element in quests, too often. While a single quest designer might not have seen this, the player noticed that in the end, seeing all quests together.

Attached: 1528669985789.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

Cool, we'll kill 3-5 times more drowne- I mean cyberpsychos® now

If there is one thing they usually do right its the side quests. I just hope the combat feels better than in witcher.

>2019
>still using fetch quests

what?

so when the fuck is this game coming out

Who cares?

>Bunch of buzzwords

Waste of time.
If used judiciously it could add to the game.
If every MQ has an option for every playstyle all it will do is water down the final product.

millions of people?

>choice is bad
now i've heard it all

>millions of people?
why the fuck do you s o y slurping fucks use a question mark when its not supposed to be used. i see it all the fucking time by some passive agressive faggot fucking redditors in any arguments and i can tell when they put that fucking question mark that they have low testosterone. fuck you and your shit grammar you pussy. kill yourself immediately

Attached: 1524261873505.jpg (229x343, 22K)

life must be hard if a question mark triggers you this much lol.

You can do *A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G* !!

life must be hard for you when youre nuts are the size of a pebble you spineless fuck. youre such a bitch you cant even form a proper statement. you cant hold proper convictions because youre scared someone will call you out on them. and when that happens you fold like a pair of cards. enjoy living like a little girl for the rest of your life you faggot

0 x 3 or 0 x 5 is still 0 though.

Umm, I’m one of the millions? And I can’t wait?

>projecting THIS much
oof

You should check what buzzword means

Some leak suggested it's coming out this year

Well I mean one is a 3rd person hack n slash kind of game with magic, the other is a first person shooter. Who knows how it'll turn out.

>y-youre projecting
suck my cock faggot
>oof
eat my ass while youre at it

Imagine being this mad over a question mark, wooooow

>You're a faggot!
>Suck my dick AND ass, dude!

lol

Attached: 1552869195870.gif (245x200, 511K)

What's the genre of this game going to be?

After the sekiro flop i can not be excited for cyberpunk or any other AAA trash.

based and true
I've noticed this too.

Does anyone have the kurwa and detective vision copypasta?

Hmm, my cyber-medallion implant is humming.... place of cyber-power, gotta be.

And because of that, there will be 3-5 times less of them.

*whistles for cyber bike*

RPG

Not a bad thing though. Quality > quantity

Like immersive sim style, or regular?

Didn't you make this exact thread a couple days back?

Eh, the sun's out. I don't care if Yea Forums unanimously loved Witcher 2 and 3, fuck that game.

Reread what I wrote.
Having 700 ways to save the kitten in the tree to make every one feel like a special snowflake is a giant waste of time.

Nowhere did I advocate having a game on rails.

jesus
>3-5 times more subjective
fucking dropped
when it releases ill just down a bottle of whiskey and play deus ex again, this shit is just reeking of bullshit

don't forget all the sunlight

Attached: 1552790625924.jpg (600x360, 25K)

?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Closer to immersive sim.

who cares if it's vidya related?

>activate cybervision
>see blast marks from a laser gun
>signal for my Rapid Orbital Auxiliary Combat Hoverbike
>R.O.A.C.H lands beside me
>follow the quest marker
>the culprit offers me 500 Yuan to keep quiet about the murder
>turn him in
>get 10 Yuan as a reward