Oh yeah, you can't kill me or my heal target because I held m1 down for long enough

>oh yeah, you can't kill me or my heal target because I held m1 down for long enough
defend this shit

Attached: 300px-ÜberCharge.png (300x247, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Compression_blast
youtube.com/watch?v=oYfx64j3BGc&t=78s
youtube.com/watch?v=hW93CV6m-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not going to, medic is overpowered.

>He cant stay out of sight for 10 seconds
Color me surprised

>airblasts you off a cliff/the control point
HUDDA HUDDA HUMPFF

Attached: pyro.png (350x431, 110K)

t. untermensch

This

>letting the medic uber
yikes

why do they even taunt after doing that? When you get airblasted of a cliff, you die of fall damage, meaning that you won't even see them taunt.

>didn't kill medic before he had uber
>can't give up a position for ~8 seconds of uber
>complains
how about you just git gud?

>*rocket jump away*

so that when you're falling down the cliff all you can hear is muffled laughter

you have to also not die, which makes it more fair. I mean you could just charge in spawn, but you'd be extremely useless

>holing down m1
>not having healbeam set to stay on

Vaccinator and chain medics are the real bullshit problems senpai
along with one pocket phlog vs 6 players and pubs being too retarded to be trusted without class limits

Wonder if TF2 having a ticket based mode like UT's domination would work, that way you gotta split the medic multiple places and can justify it.

>telefrag the heavy or medic because they forgot that spies exists

WHEN'S THE FUCKING UPDATE, VALVE? STOP MAKING VR GAMES NO-ONE CARES ABOUT

Attached: I'm angry. ANGRY ABOUT SCOUTS..jpg (326x320, 24K)

never
buy more skins goy
buy more VR games that last about 5 minutes before you've done literally everything with them goy

Attached: 1446768421050.png (165x115, 25K)

>That fun weapon you liked that's now just wasted inventory space after Valve "balanced" it
What's her name?

Attached: Redd-breaks.gif (256x192, 152K)

>Air blast
>explosion knockback
>kill the med before he has time to build uber
>counter with your own uber
>LVL 3 sentry to soak up most of the time of the uber to keep the rest of your team safe
>Quickfix to counter damage
What else am I forgetting?

Attached: 1546450426118.jpg (600x800, 70K)

dead ringer

the cleaver combo for scout
i dont even care about the stun on the sandman, i just want the cleaver to be good again

The caber
Fuck you and your dead ringer. The only reason why its "fun" for you is that its a get out of jail free card to win.

This also.

>the caber
i fucking forgot about that thing

Attached: 1446225483897.gif (200x200, 470K)

stay mad, i really liked my frontline spy loadout

Eviction notice
Flare gun
Axtinguisher
Dalokohs Bar
Enforcer
Ambassador

Also technically wasn't nerfed but all the syringe guns became direct downgrades after valve rebuffed the crossbow.

I mean if you really care to you can always rotate the camera up towards the map if you want to see a Pyro taunting you.

>the control point
They can't cap when ubered

It IS good. 90 damage at any range is nuts. That's like being able to shoot a crit flare every 6s every the cleaver moves 50% faster.

sure but they can force you run away from the point or die

That reminds me about the triblemans shive and southern hospitality after they buffed cloaking. While not special I like bleed mechanics

>90 damage at any range is nuts.
Imagine doing 150 at any range with hitscan. Wait, oh no...

Attached: 1517197128157.gif (341x321, 2M)

well, you clearly noticed it

Attached: 1546816752149.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Sniper
>Balanced

Uber was designed to end stalemates. Did you not listen to the Developer commentary?

Attached: 924a9db1ee698cb90031f314c8502cfa93f8842c15d7fc261570a83b9ec63214.jpg (1920x1080, 452K)

Loch n Load
Caber
Axetinguisher
Demoknighting in general
It'd be nice to have Tide Turner's maneuverability back on the Wee Booties and Peg Leg so I don't actually have to use the Tide Turner.

amby
axtinguisher
caber
cleaver/sandman
fight me

Attached: 1551115918530.jpg (607x607, 28K)

>Engineer was designed to cause stalemates
>Uber was designed to break it
>The wrangler and rescue ranger combo can either help you tank damage or get your sentry out of danger countering ubered demomen

Lochnload is still fun to still hit people from across the map but even its one job and a sentry destroyer their are better options

Why is Overwatch such a bad class-based game compared to TF2?

Attached: 971.gif (498x498, 613K)

Considering how slow moving heavy is he needs all the help he can get.

OW is not class-based, it's character based like a MOBA

What did they do to the axtinguisher?
I was puff stinging before they even added it, please tell me it's not useless.

For one TF2 doesn't make its mechanics for new casual players to easily play while getting kills only to buff those up later for competitive. It also doesn't make characters have get out of jail free cards or large health pools.

>Oh yeah, you can't kill me because I'm halfway across the map and can press m1 after charging up long enough
Defend this shit

Attached: 250px-Sniper.png (250x250, 63K)

First they made it so front attacks minicrit which was fine. Then they removed that and gave it a weaker crit but with a painfully slow deploy penalty. Then they changed it so the damage is proportional to afterburn time but even with full afterburn it's still much weaker than it originally was and airblast can't combo with it anymore. Also degreaser got nerfed too. Powerjack is Pyro's only viable melee weapon right now.

How do you charge a sniper rifle?

this
it's 1000x better and more satisfying

Hey friend, I think you dropped this

Attached: ghostly_gibus_demo_large.87919d7b1ea46009f5a1efaa220597bbfbe28021.png (512x512, 33K)

The more you look at class balance in TF2 the more you'll realize that in most match circumstances the game is an unbalanced clusterfuck and the true competitive gameplay emerges from 6v6. Reminder that comp players have been right from day one

Attached: 1521314757800.jpg (600x600, 154K)

Loch can still be useful, but it's as you said, the ability to kill sentries isn't that great. It's especially painful when Direct Hit can take care of the job in less time and less effort.

See for yourself and determine whether or not it's worth a shit. I'll save you the time, it really isn't and you're better off using anything else at this point.

Attached: Current Axetinguisher.png (292x381, 24K)

shortstop :(

In that case, nerf the shit out of soldier and demo

Attached: 20190318_175811.jpg (135x138, 13K)

>Oh yeah, I can turn invisible and one-hit kill people with my knife
Defend this shit

Attached: 250px-Spy.png (250x635, 113K)

>unless you can click me first
>really, even a shotgun pellet is by design enough to mess up aim
Get
Gud
Faggot

Attached: 1467841877327.png (403x310, 113K)

>a painfully slow deploy penalty
Wan't that the entire point of the flamethrower you pair it with?
>airblast can't combo with it anymore
So it's not even fun either.
Whatever, I guess I didn't really need to be trying to get back into it anyway.

Pyro?

Attached: Your Daily Dose.png (1437x691, 524K)

>nerf soldier and demo
>becomes scout hell
>engineer suddenly becomes viable

Attached: cat.jpg (1440x1284, 99K)

>the game is an unbalanced clusterfuck
That's why I liked the game back when I started playing in '08. I didn't care about weapon balance and never did. Some weapons needed to be buffered for sure, but weapon nerfs were unnecessary.

I find myself using the revolver more then to run up behind them and risk getting killed by somebody or failstabbing.

Tell that to 90% of people I uber

Scout and engineer are the only classes that are likely to have a shotgun equipped. Also sniper has an unlock to counter it like everything else that can potentially make his job harder.

Yeah all 3 competitive players """right"""

mym was a mistake.

Soldier and Demo are core classes that are by design basically mandatory on every team, just like Medic. What many people don't realize is that some classes are more "utility" based and are actually weaker than some others, which is fine because they're meant to fill more niche roles not to be a direct counter to core classes.

Stock loadouts are extremely balanced though for the most part, at least in 6v6.

>still nobody plays the official comp mode
>quickplay STILL isnt back
fuck this gay ass earth

Attached: 1490885105144.jpg (720x405, 17K)

>oh yeah, you can't kill me or my heal target because I held m1 down for long enough
>because I held m1 down
>held m1
you fags didn't check the box that lets you click once to heal? what in the fuck? don't act like you understand the game LOL

baby face blaster

Attached: 5d1.gif (240x181, 893K)

Nah mate

Attached: 250px-RED_Cozy_Camper.png (250x295, 96K)

>set somebody on fire
>switch to it and deal ~95 dmg
>use backscratcher
>deal 81 with a chance of oneshot crit
>or w+m1 since it deals more damage than switching at this point
Reminder degreaser literally gives you no reason to equip it.

imagine getting mad at uber

*turns around*

>that are by design basically mandatory on every team
Not really. They can work on any team but there's nothing stopping you from running all defense classes on PL or AD.

watch out for that spy behind you faggot

The Spy

You forgot soldier, pyro, sniper and technically spy but he doesn't really count.
And sniper no longer has a counter to it. Play the game before you start shitposting about it.

I mained baby face blaster with sandman/cleaver
now I run stock :(

>cl_interp 5

Attached: Spy_taunt_laugh.png (432x709, 193K)

if you use that, you can go fuck yourself you fucking faggot

>That soldier with a specialized killstreak austrailium and an unusual soldiers stash
>That same soldier but he's being pocketed by a medic furry gf wearing a pink head prize
>Somehow they manage to be at every point on the map at all times
>The rest of the enemy team just doesnt exist
Sometimes this game is just suffering.

Attached: flALpsp.png (1180x2308, 1.14M)

I'm a medic main.

Nobody uses the shotgun on soldier outside of 6s and even there gunboats is more popular. Shotgun on Pyro is garbage after the airblast change, scorch/det are better. Sniper already counters himself so that's irrelevant. Spy can't do shit to sniper if he's got razorback on.

How many pink cosmetics do you own?

w+m1 is the pinnacle of skill

Balaclavas are Forever baby.
I heal my entire team, not just one guy.

>hits nothing because my hitbox is invisible and somewhere 10ft behind me
cl_interp 5 is a meme

None.

Attached: Medic.jpg (387x545, 29K)

>not having set it to toggle
what is it? 2008?

>team color paint
i wish there was ONLY team color paint and not the gay green, pink, and yellow shitshow it is right now

Attached: 1526421611728.jpg (370x465, 49K)

You sound like the kind of bro that can sniff out a dying teammate from halfway across the map and land that lifesaving crossbow 100% of the time.

Attached: 133793_preview.png (800x382, 261K)

>being so assblasted
kek, get fucked fatties

ment for

>being this salty about limescunts
You know what?
YOU
SUCK

Attached: 1551627658314.jpg (500x375, 45K)

>lime tossle cap and fast learner
why does EVERY scout wear this?

best hat in the game unironically

I told you, learn something about the game before you start spouting shit. Stock shotgun was literally only changed once, to make it reload at the same speed on all classes. Idiots like you lose games because you don't even know how to deal with a shotgun soldier or pyro.
>Shotgun on Pyro is garbage after the airblast change
You don't know how to use it. Pyro can now make enemies go where he wants, it's now entirely unpredictable from the victim's side. You can slide on the floor or launch into space.
I have a sneaking suspicion you used to use reserve shooter and quit when they nerfed it. You thought sniper can still survive headshots.

Attached: 1540644568440.jpg (451x500, 72K)

>switch to natascha
>chat filled with tears

One time a scunt started to REE immediately after I dropped a minisentry down on turbine.
I started to relentlessly focus him until he quit

I run the needle gun 90% of the time actually.
If I'm playing with good players then I'll prioritize distant targets.

Attached: n word.png (269x622, 101K)

decide what i should put on

Attached: 108934680235.png (196x95, 8K)

Attached: 1552934538724.jpg (1242x1242, 95K)

Weapons aren't balanced in a vacuum tard, changes to other weapons can make them good or bad. Nobody uses shotgun on heavy not because it's bad but because he has much better alternatives.

>You don't know how to use it
It pushes them so far away that shotgun damage is minimal.
>But you can aim at their feet to make them go up!
Which isn't helpful as you lose sight of your target doing so. If they strafe it gets even harder. Also once in the air followup airblasts won't make them go any higher. Pyro juggling is no longer viable and there's no reason to do it when flares are as strong as they are. Degreaser and axtinguisher aren't any better with their nerfs.

your peenus weenus

Attached: 1552345008406.jpg (540x540, 71K)

Alien Tech? The fuck is going on in the story now?

>I run the needle gun 90%
/votekick user

Attached: 1550088781896.png (541x612, 310K)

It's just a CS:GO style weapon paint job.

I dont get why people cry about pyro but not medic. Medic is just reverse pyro that somehow takes even less skill and is actually comp viable.

This or the picture with the biggest tits on your pc right now

Attached: 1524814475237.png (600x600, 117K)

Attached: natasha.png (321x160, 42K)

this

No you don't. Pyro gets proper kill credit unless you hang onto the slopped wall for long enough.
Yea Forums proving once again you don't play the video games you're talking about.

dead ringer was buffed retard
amby is still as good you just need to git gud
I swear spyfags are the most low iq people on earth

Pyro gets the credit but there isn't a freezecam
You're dumb

Reserve shooter on pyro.

>Sketchek
>>>SKETCHEK

>no get out of jail free card
>spy
>90% of soliders weapons

Attached: 1553127321160.png (722x406, 316K)

Attached: Peter.png (256x256, 41K)

>dead ringer was buffed retard
I think user was referring to the item set bonus stats for dead ringer, even though it wasnt a recent change. fez hat, and some other shit for
faster and quieter decloak on deadringer. I thought it was pure cancer, im glad they removed it but I was sad to see other sets go.

Anyone got the webm?

>heavy
Yeah and engi has a very useful tool in RR, but raw damage when you're in enemy's face is superior in that situation, so despite the teleport and crusader crossbow in one many engies run stock too. You don't get put on the griller without your main damage dealer often on those classes though.
>It pushes them so far away that shotgun damage is minimal.
Lmao what
>you lose sight of your target
Do you have parkinsons or something?
Yeah if you aim literally straight down you will lose them, you have full control over where they go but retards like you don't realize this yet. Keep being stupid, you're free kills.
But you're right, degreaser has no reason to ever get equipped.

Attached: 1509121331547.jpg (600x578, 33K)

Why do new players still think people mean Official comp when people reference comp. 6's and highlander are alive and well

Also, rename yourself as "Bane?"

Attached: Bill.jpg (716x768, 79K)

>amby is still as good
you're retarded. the dps difference between stock and amby is a 4 point difference and that's if you're landing ALL headshots which isn't likely and only at close range. amby gets much worse than stock at a distance.

Attached: 1427390753810.jpg (629x618, 294K)

Nigger I don't play the game to be competitive, I play it because it's fucking fun.

Attached: DzKrtG7VYAAHwID.jpg (244x258, 9K)

as usual the autistic compfags can't stop for 5 seconds to think that maybe people play a video game for fun
your kind is what ruined the game in the first place, go play overwatch it's designed with you in mind

dsf

Attached: Simple Flips.jpg (733x462, 16K)

>many engies run stock too
Because mini sentries exist and RR is pointless with them.
>Lmao what
Are you playing dumb now?
>Do you have parkinsons or something?
What part of "aiming at the ground" do you not understand?
>you have full control over where they go
No you fucking don't airblast doesn't stun them anymore they can strafe away. That is an objective fact and you're only making yourself look like a dumbass arguing otherwise.

>WOO I'M HAVING SO MUCH FUN TURTLING AS ENGINEER IN A CORNER ON LAST
>CLANKCLANKCLANK

There are people that enjoy that, if you don't, don't do it you dumb cunt.
Even then, turtling engineeers are easy as shit to kill.

Yeah I am and you can't stop me compfag.

There are also people who enjoy watching paint dry. I can't help your brain damage.

Do what I did.
You got the script to enable colours, right?

Attached: 1534558903396.jpg (297x331, 34K)

Attached: that engie webm.webm (720x406, 2.91M)

Sticky jumper, I miss flying around at retardedly fast speeds with 8 bombs and goomba stomping people on mario kart

Attached: guil.jpg (480x360, 33K)

We can see here, in his natural habitat a compfag being unable to relate to playing engineer because he, being a comfag, has never been given the opportunity to play the class since it was banned in his community.

We see his autistic rage and lack of understanding the fun of guarding a choke from spies, ubers, and using his shotgun to do chip damage from afar and sentry jumping on occasion to set up backside teleporters.

Marvel in how he shits from his mouth while he talks... wow, truly majestic

Attached: Fuck this gay Earth.jpg (1600x1200, 288K)

>being so *airblasted
FTFY

I have zero pink cosmetics and I’m a medic main. Not gay, furry, brony or any other sort of sexual deviant.

Attached: 0F4C4EC1-6DB4-49B6-8080-AEA6ACDB9E22.jpg (500x375, 54K)

ok furry

Attached: engineersmash.webm (600x338, 2.76M)

Attached: 6769288E-199E-42FD-B79E-574E4D1EA92E.gif (250x250, 1.02M)

>mini sentries
>only with stock shotgun
Do you even play tf2 at all? Shotgun is an option that has 6 ready potential 90 dmg shots a button press away, any class can combo with it except heavy. Tons of people run shotty on all classes. Except heavy, for obvious reasons.
>aim at the ground
You don't have to aim at the lowest possible point and keep looking there to launch people. You can just snap down and straight back while pulling out shotty. Like rocket jumping? Ever heard of that?
>airblast doesn't stun
Yes it fucking does stop movement, on the first blast and then next in air don't. Specifically so you can't lock people in a corner for as long as you're alive, this was mentioned in the update and you already made yourself look like a dumbass trying to talk about things you have no idea about so I don't even have to insult you.

Attached: 1494077681092.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Either Ambassador or tide Turner. I don't get ass blasted often, but for those I'll make an exception
Oh, and the eviction notice

*waddles in your direction*
*bodyshots you*

Attached: snoipins.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>got pretty good at landing syringe gun/blutsauger shots, could be a considerable threat at mid/long range
>it'll never matter because not running the crossbow is gimping yourself

Demoknight is fun

And so are these threads

Attached: 1365634498990.jpg (1317x1536, 1.38M)

>Phlogistinator
>removes all balance from the flamethrower
>instead of throwing flames, it's a solid bar
>by doing this, it's damage it's is increased massively
>short charge alt-fire refills health and gives you x2 damage for that already massively increased damage
>it's only "downside" is no airblasts
>when an expert pyro doesn't even need them to get close
>this weapon remains unchanged to this day

Attached: 1352759981333.jpg (298x359, 24K)

Stock shotgun is objectively interior to RR if you're running regular sentries. Being able to heal your gun without getting hit by splash damage and teleporting it out of danger is very powerful.
>But you can't kill spies!
Your teammates can easily kill them for you.
>You can just snap down and straight back
And in that split second you lose sight of your target. Snapping to a target before he gets too far away after you've lost sight of him is extremely difficult.
>Yes it fucking does stop movement, on the first blast and then next in air don't.
wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Compression_blast
>Airblast now causes target player to have reduced footing and air control for a short period
>No longer a flat stun

Don't remind me user.
But hey, now we can push the enemy further away from us for some reason.

Attached: 1452964415567.jpg (583x1508, 324K)

>year of our lord 1+2018
>not playing medic

Attached: 1553301046789.png (100x100, 1K)

honorable mention to the black box

Attached: file.png (600x557, 132K)

Flame looks different but it works the same.
Uber doesn't heal. It's an "early warning" system.
3x damage.
Expert pyros use airblasts. And you can't airblast to get close, it pushes people away.

Specialized killstreak sandman

axetinguisher
baby face blaster
sticky jumper
black box
caber
sandman
there any others I'm forgetting?
also was it the degreaser they nerfed from being "better than normal at quick switching" to "worse than normal at quick switching"

Come'ere, sister.

Attached: gg no re.gif (268x278, 844K)

You bet your fucking ass I'm having fun turtling, one of my favorites is setting up a sentry and dispenser to watch the entrance to the point from my team's side just outside of the door on Harvest. Most players are too stupid to deal with it or even notice you're setting up, and Rescue Ranger from inside the door for best effect.

Attached: 1540103000685.png (1190x779, 55K)

>Snapping to a target before he gets too far away after you've lost sight of him is extremely difficult.
Have you considered getting good?
It's not hard. It's easier than juggling as soldier. They fly fast but not fast enough not to be able to shoot back. That means you can shoot them as well.
>airblast
Dude when's the last time you've been hit by it? Or hit someone with it? It only has any effect if a victim was already backpedaling or not. That means you know where they go if you push them at certain angles, in case that wasn't clear.
You'd know that after an hour of playing.

Attached: 1480134819851.gif (480x270, 757K)

Sure, but the other people on my team can.
Ill just make sure to use the uber to kill the approaching team.

>counting on spy to make it through the entire enemy team in order to do what a sniper can do by waddling his gay ass 3 feet out of spawn and right left clicking
Balance!

>one pellet making its way across the universe to hit the coward faggot shooting you from across the map when the shotgun spreads itself more than a girl in a harem anime past like 15 feet
user?

>Have you considered getting good?
>dude it's so easy that's why literally nobody does it
Nice theorycrafting bro. I'm sure you can also pull off sick reflect jumps and hit flares in mid air too right? Sorry I'm just not a GOD GAMER like you I'll be over here setting the whole enemy team on fire with my detonator but I know that's not as cool.
>That means you know where they go if you push them at certain angles
The wiki says otherwise but let me just take the word of some dumbass on Yea Forums over patch notes. I'm done arguing with you if you're going to deny facts and theorycraft and use your shitty anecdotes instead.

Thanks doc

Attached: 7dcf83b389783ecaf9a0b3cb6981f220.png (176x122, 1K)

timmy turner (though i still use it because turning during your charge can lead to fun stuff)
i'll never forgive them for listening to a bunch of brain dead fucks on the steam forums

Attached: 1499652627070.png (225x227, 119K)

i miss it so much bros

Attached: 1537273957628.jpg (540x672, 72K)

>tf tuber cries about a weapon
>It gets nerfed into uselessness.
This needs to stop.

>look at me, i don't know shit about the game!
Shotguns shot ONE pellet surgically straight at the point you're aiming, same with first bullet in any other weapon besides miniguns and demo's weapons, specifically so that you can fight back against a good sniper.
Learn your shit before you open your mouth.
>literally nobody does it
I do it. Not many people even realize that you have to aim up/down to push people further, in fact last time I've seen someone else do it was half a month ago, and I play every day.
> reflect jumps
no
>flares
yes
>detonator
Ok, but I was talking about shotguns. If they have a good sniper(~10 braincells at minimum) he'll take the shield and show you your ass after shooting your head off. Also if they have a med (no requirements) you end up only charging his uber faster over any distance.
>The wiki
The wiki is slow on the uptake and does not explain how it works in detail, only lists applications for deflects. At least in the article you linked. Load up tr_walkway and see for yourself.
>deny facts and theorycraft
No u. I'm speaking from experience in game, and despite asking many times you didn't answer any of the questions regarding if you even play tf2.
Learn your shit before you open your mouth.

Attached: 1545852712444.png (962x694, 541K)

>ambassador is still good
Now I know you're either retarded or baiting

Attached: 1549401801021.jpg (578x562, 19K)

>Objectively interior

This guy thinks that shotguns are like houses! What a retard!

come 'ere, sally

Thanks, doc

Tf2 community
>cries about everything that isn't w+m1
>also cries about w+m1
Why does the worst class get so much hate?
and buff the DF back to what it was it's useless now.

Attached: file.png (175x322, 78K)

They're just annoying to fight overall

Because the people who bitch about W+M1 are literally fucking terrible at the game. Just aim at the fucking pyro running at normal speed towards you or run away with faster speed. What class can't handle W+M1? Scout runs faster, soldier rocket jumps and can out dps a pyro, pyro batrles are adorable, demoman lays traps under him while he runs backwards, heavy just shoots him, engi has a sentry, medic can melee crit before dying or just use the blutsauger, spy should never be W+M1'd and sniper is a fag anyway so who cares?

If you complain about pyros you are bad at the game and your opinion doesn't matter :)

can't believe they nerfed the sandman

Name a more redundant, unnecessary, and unwanted video game character

Attached: 8ae0d4a787acb69e726a18f07e4ee860.jpg (520x963, 43K)

You posted the pyro user, a fun and enjoyable class.

Because people don't know that the best way to get out of flamethrower range once you're in it is to run at them and strafe around. Running away in a straight line is how you become fresh meat for any weapon.

Because Pyro is the most useful class.
>sustained damage
>spy checking
>crowd control that can knock enemies back, deflect rockets, disarm pills and stickies
Not even going into alternate weapon options, which can drastically change pyro's gameplay to suit any situation.

Pyro is only called useless/bad by garbage players who can't play her correctly and keep getting their asses kicked by Pyros.

Attached: 1547753434836.jpg (1191x670, 82K)

>who can't play her
>her

Attached: 1550780085450.jpg (500x730, 134K)

Post your pyro loadout and have others rate

Attached: pyr.png (1332x647, 221K)

>he doesn't know about changing the pyro's pronouns

>not wanting to stick your peepee into an abomination in an asbestos-lined suit that might have been pretty at one point but is so heavily burn-scarred that they're not likely to feel your hand on their tit

Problem is casuals hated that the one class which relies on catching people off guard and exceling at being up close and personal with their targets to be effective is in fact effective. So they had to gut Pyro's weapons over the years to make things more 'fair' despite every class having tools to counter pryo from day 1 with class updates only increasing the amount of counters available to everyone.

I never understood trying to 'balance' TF2 because every class has what they need to fulfill their purpose and hard counter what they're supposed to. It shouldn't be Soldier and Demoman solve everything with a medic rammed up their respective asses.

Attached: 1319287977853.jpg (512x410, 59K)

>held m1 down
Nobody actually uses the hold to heal option right

The Cleaver. Im mad about the Sandman too but I will concede some ground in the "stuns in an fps are no fun" argument, but they nerfed the affect to such irrelevancy that I dont get why the Cleaver had to be gutted.
It was a janky as fuck, unreliable combo, and now both see 0 usage even in casual.
Seriously why did they do it?

>airblast you into the pool on 2fort
enjoy spending 10 whole seconds getting back here

>Shitters get SO MAD at Puff and sting they nerf it into the dirt

Competetive TF2 was a fucking mistake

Pyro is only useful against people who can't aim.
Nearly every other primary weapon outdamages the flamethrower at close range while also not being limited to close range to deal damage at all.

>touch a non-exsistant flame particle
>get shoved into a corner and lose between 60% or 100% of your health depending on your class or die from the flare
would've been more fair if it was a mini crit

>That one glorious month where Valve nerfed the fuck out of stickies and made them unspammable because of the new ramp up time
>All that bullshit, crocodiles tears complaining that made them revert it
BAWWWW I CANT KILL A SNIPER ANYMORE THE RAMP UPS TOO LONG VALVE WTF
>Grenade Launcher? Lol whats that?
Fucking hell if I ran a server Id force people joining to have to get 100 kills with the pill launcher before they got to use the stickybomb launcher. So many fucking shitters to this day completely ignore the GL because of how brainless Sticky Spam is

I Had it set to auto-heal but pretty much always played as if that wasn't a thing just out of habit i suppose.

>Be bad
>Blame pyro

*Rocket jumps away*

Heh, nothing personnel kid.

>not having a shotgun or Neon Annihilator to finish the job

Are there any mods to get rid of cosmetics

>month
user it was two days. Not even full two, demo mains just immediately raised so much hell. Wouldn't be surprised if they spammed Gaben's inbox the entire time.

Everything about Pyro is annoying. Flames are unavoidable damage movement skill is irrelevant, you can die to afterburn even if you kill the Pyro, airblast is the most powerful knockback ability in the game and takes no effort to use, and scorch shot is the next best long range weapon after the sniper rifle. He will always be cancer to play against.

>you can die to afterburn
How?
Literally everything in the game puts it out and they even nerfed the duration.

>not making them waste time on purpose

Is there any 2fort edit that makes the map more like TFC's 2fort (no bridge cover, elevator instead of those stairs, spiral to the sewers, sewers are underwater, etc)?

it was a retarded nerf, and you're a massive fucking retard for defending it.
if you still find it difficult to deal with stickies then you should die.

>playing this when Lawbreakers was right there
all of you deserve the 120 days of Sodom

Attached: 1462575161134.jpg (600x641, 41K)

Admittedly it is much weaker than it used to be but flares still apply full afterburn duration and you will still occasionally die to afterburn from regular flamethrowers if you're too far away from a healthkit or it won't be available in time.

There probably was back when servers actually existed and you had variations such at 2Fort Egypt, 2Fort Snow, and so one. Someone had to have made a 2Fort classic for TF2, just google search.

panic attack
i mean, it's good, but i liked the loading up tons of shells thing, especially on x10 servers

Lawbreakers was a garbage overwatch cash-in made by a cuck, kill yourself

>Lawbreakers
who?

Go back to Twitter, Cliffy.

>supporting cliffy bazinga after he sold out to tencent chinks
nohat mod

Attached: poverty scout is taken aback by your sheer faggotry.jpg (239x290, 14K)

>Scout wearing lime green Tossle Cap and Fast Learner
>"Random crits are fair and balanced"

Attached: 1534399358380.jpg (594x439, 57K)

Reminder that jump maps are the most things to do in tf2, you'll always be improving and feel it as you go up in tier difficulty.
T. someone who has 8.9k hours on tf2 and still haven't gotten to tier 6 jump maps

Attached: 350px-Demoman_taunt_laugh.png (103x96, 20K)

I forgot to put fun

Attached: shaggin yer wife.png (127x140, 25K)

*shoots you before you can get close enough*

Wow so hard

Even with flares or before the nerf you'd pretty much have to be trying to die to afterburn if you aren't at 10 hp.

Attached: 1550371437147.png (1164x701, 67K)

Mine is nothing special.

Attached: pyro.jpg (808x626, 40K)

Nearly every other class is useless in close range because they can die

Rate my scunt.
>inb4 REEEEEEEEE BOTKILLERS ARE UGLY
Well how about you fuck yourself, its all I've got.

Attached: scout.jpg (878x642, 39K)

Reminder that Demo was almost balanced, but the competitive scene cried, so valve trashed the changes.

>Not renaming a FaN to "The Boomstick"
Missed oppertunity

no need to remind everyone that you're retarded.

goatse

>can use stickies to out-race scouts
>and out damage soldiers
>demos rarely ever use the sticky launcher for it's intended purpose
>pill launcher is merely a backup for when you run out of ammo
Demo is completely broken.

i'm not even going to bother arguing with you, since you didn't take any of his weakness into account when writing your post.

Sorry, I don't use shitty weapons

are there any servers with base weapons only?

my sides

Attached: 1552939047140.jpg (600x456, 81K)

>Not enjoying meatshotting someone and watching them fly at 300mph
Pleb

>health kit
10s respawn, map dependent
>resupply
if a pyro is at your spawn door your team is getting destroyed
>water
doesn't exist on most maps
>medics
rare in pubs and when you do have one they're usually retards
>airblast
pyros are more common than medics but even more clueless
>dispensers
doesn't work
youtube.com/watch?v=oYfx64j3BGc&t=78s
>mad milk/jarate
sure assuming a scout/sniper has it equipped and is nice enough to share it with you. snipers are usually not on the frontlines too.
>gas passer
nobody uses this
>dead ringer
sure
>spycicle
sure
>ubercharge
no medic is going to pop an uber on you to save you from afterburn
>manmelter
nobody uses this
>kunai
you're unlikely to survive a fight with a pyro with this weapon in the first place, you're not gonna get a backstab in the few seconds you have before you burn to death
>shields
never worth using over stickies

there are counters to afterburn but don't act like you're gonna have 3 people instantly throw jarate and mad milk on you every time a flare comes your way. it's simply not realistic. in pubs you're on your own.

>I have no counter argument but I'll pretend I do and that I just don't want to tell you
Demo has zero weaknesses.

>Demo has zero weaknesses.
this is precisely why i'm not going to waste anymore time with you.
enjoy your last (you) from me.

>Demo has zero weaknesses.
Hey buddy nice stickies you got there, hold still while I rocket jump over them into your face.

Attached: soldier laugh.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>NO YOU'RE WRONG AND I DON'T HAVE TO SAY WHY!
If you had anything to say in the sticky launcher's defense, you would have said it by now.

>demo fires a sticky in the air instead
>kills soldier
also
>the implication that solider is the ONLY class that can handle demo
You're admitting he's broken.

Good thing it doesn't take three jarates and mad milks to put someone out, now does it?

>demo has no counter
even sub 100 hour shitters figure out that Scout counters Demoman, as long as you spaz around and not run into him in a straight line or zig zag.

Rate em lads

Attached: team.jpg (3135x765, 763K)

Why the fuck was the Bonk even nerfed, It's not exactly a huge nerf mind you. But did anyone ever actually find the Bonk to be overpowered? I never understood why it was actually nerfed.

>see demo
>le spaz around him
>explosive range kills me anyways

>he couldn't kill the medic fast enough
LMAOing @ ur lyfe

Which TF game had the best pyro?

Attached: r.jpg (2232x1080, 214K)

Attached: nido.org_1550435173995.jpg (520x521, 25K)

>Good thing it doesn't take three jarates and mad milks to put someone out, now does it?
that was a joke you autist

>demo fires a sticky in the air instead
has to do that ahead of time and predict your strafe. you might as well have just said
>land a grenade airshot

>the implication that solider is the ONLY class that can handle demo
I never said that, scout fucks him up too.

rate hebi

Attached: heavy.jpg (368x540, 19K)

Well it's not a very good one, you faggot.

you must be fun at parties

Attached: autist.png (200x200, 24K)

I am the MOST fun at parties, but I fail to see what that has to do with the subject.

Attached: 1551074455067.gif (360x360, 1.96M)

Alternatively, just uise your waifu.

Attached: yS2EwcX.jpg (1253x960, 72K)

Doesn't sound like it needs defending, I
OP.

bretty gud out of 5
i like em all just remove the skull bandana from the sniper

Attached: ,,fair.png (496x406, 307K)

Vaccinator medics are usually just good medics who would do just as well with a medigun.
Chain medics really complicate things

I can't speak for most of those in between, but TFC pyro was a gimmick. His flamethrower wasn't very deadly at all, and the "on fire" status mostly was a distraction that made visibility difficult, not posing an immediate threat to your life in most cases. But he did get the incendiary cannon which was fun. A rocket launcher that could ignite from a distance. An OK sniper harassment tool.

TF2 pyro has way more going for him in terms of deadliness.

>incendiary cannon
Fuck, why hasn't TF2 implemented this weapon yet?

make sure to pick up a waifu sign, my friends
it'll help you become a fraglord

Attached: blessed arsenal.png (610x534, 384K)

They're probably afraid of infringing on Soldier's territory. It is essentially a rocket launcher after all.

back to /vg/ with you

Everything but your heavy is 10/10
Tsar Platinum is a shitty cosmetic

Isn't that basically what the scorch shot is

T. Sticky spamming retard

More or less. The canon is slower firing and has a larger blast radius though. It would probably be seen as redundant at this point though.

>identifying shitters: accurate results with simple tools
>they think pyro is hard to fight
>they think medic is overpowered
>they think sniper is overpowered

point to a single comp match where a team without a medic won against one with a medic.

This isn't Overwatch you fucking moron. TF2 is about teamwork, and a team isn't complete without a medic. Its common sense. Don't be a faggot.

Point to a single comp match where a team using only melee weapons won against a team using guns. Oh, you can't? Then every gun in the game is overpowered and we need to nerf it.

non answer

false equivalence

try again retards

t. dustbowl engineer main

>dispenser
Yeah you get your debuffs, fire included, removed after 1 full second of healing, dispenser included. And if you touch the dispenser you won't die of afterburn, guaranteed.

The map creators also forgot to put in fun

I never got the joke here, is it because the kills in itself isn't very impressive and the editing is corny?

>Comp
>6v6 and not 12v12 the normal game mode

Trick question. "comp" tf2 isn't actually competitive.

Its basically a parody of shitty youtube "montages"

>competitive 12v12
>logistically possible
pick one

>give pyros a way to fight other pyros without it being "who can keep spraying fire"
>nerf it specifically to target those pyros

Attached: 1479160620689.gif (263x239, 351K)

He's too young to know what those are most likely.

>literally the only effective healer in the entire game
>Sniper and Spy can 1-shot him
>Scout, Demo, and Soldier can kill him in less than a second
>only means of defense is either his teammates of stopping the heal stream to fight
>morons still think this is OP
you retards don't know what OP is do you?
>"b-but you cant win without him!"
He's literally the game's only dedicated healing class, of course he's going to be played 100% of the time in actual competitive matches, that doesn't mean he's broken or needs nerfed.

Attached: 1510520688620.jpg (355x258, 12K)

you can flare pyros too ya know
at least you could before valve ruined the degreaser

wrong picture

Attached: 160px-SniperHumiliation.png (160x374, 70K)

Doesnt matter. Blame valve for making 12v12 the official way to play. 6v6 isn't true to the game's spirit and therefore non-competitive.

6v6 is closer to the original player count which was 8v8

>>literally the only effective healer in the entire game
this is part of the reason he's OP because being the only healer makes him a must pick.
they can 1 shot everybody
>only means of defense is either his teammates of stopping the heal stream to fight
both come down to positioning. why are you overextended away from your team. also you can surf damage to get out of bad situations.
>He's literally the game's only dedicated healing class
and that shouldn't be the case.

medic is a team multiplier. giving your whole team 1.5x health is stupidly powerful. that's like having several extra teammates.

Soldier and sniper look a bit bland for my taste but that's just me
Heavy looks a bit mismatched
Everything else looks fucking cool, that medic loadout made me nut

>Blame valve for making 12v12 the official way to play
it's 12v12 because it's cheaper to have more players per server and in valve's own words that is the "maximum" amount of players the game is balanced for. the game was built for 8v8.

Attached: tf2 32 player warning.png (706x518, 109K)

Caber Sticky jumper combo.
I used to kill snipers for hours on 2fort cool and 2fort egypt.

Still doesnt matter. Standard game mode is 12v12. Playing anything but that isn't even playing standard TF2 therefore 'competitive' isn't actually 'competitive' TF2 but instead competitive modified tf2. It's like saying DotA was competitive Warcraft 3.

>Still doesnt matter
it does

I know, I even switched to it and detonator after seeing sketchek's vids, but nothing will be more satisfying than popping a phlogfag with it.

It is 100% necessary in order to break stalemates and destroy intelligently-placed sentry guns. If ubercharges did not exist, sentry guns would have to be as cucked as TFC's out of necessity.

>remove gimmick that made the gun shit
>now deals 60 damage point blank but is slow as fuck
>rather then buff the projectile speed and making the gun usable, decide to revert it back to the way it was before except now its even buggier then before
fuck this game

Attached: Trash.png (666x663, 291K)

Caber

Hot, I always self insert as giton.

wha

>That Soldier with 4k hours and no items but a Hale's Own stock rocket launcher

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: yore.webm (74x42, 607K)

>dead ringer was buffed retard
Not getting cloak from ammo packs makes it pointless now

good

Attached: 1409335484740.jpg (500x630, 77K)

>tfw I am that soldier
>enemy soldiers run away when they see me on the high ground

Attached: 1.jpg (500x389, 51K)

>tfw you and 2 other players single out and bomb a sniper that's being a pain in the arse
get off of my badwater

Attached: demo.jpg (5000x5000, 1.45M)

Retard.

I've seen lately a couple threads about balance changes in TF2. Haven't played in a long while and I want to know how Valve fucked up the game with the patch. Where can I see the patch notes?

Rate my autism Yea Forums

Attached: tf2 1.png (3116x1472, 975K)

random shit thrown together

Just google jungle inferno

Attached: tf2 2.png (3096x2164, 984K)

>defend this shit
I don't need to.
It's invincible.

>decent enough at sniper to get consistent picks but not good enough to win sniper battles
>bullied into switching classes once a decent enemy sniper connects
i-it's n-not fair

Attached: 1485759355058.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Rate my team

Attached: Team_Fortress_2_Group_Photo.jpg (2040x1390, 1.09M)

Beggars

2.5k hours on sniper alone and no plans to stop playing - feelsgreatm8

Attached: Sniper 2.png (250x520, 114K)

Just be a pussy and second scope

9/9, a classic

>tfw I'm getting the urge to play again
Just when I think I'm out, it pulls me back in.

Attached: 1466794432481.jpg (502x509, 42K)

What's it like living with crippling autism?

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS OUT
THEY PULL ME BACK IN

Attached: 1552502288016.jpg (624x368, 14K)

Im not too salty about the Beggars because it was stupid you could fly onto the enemy medic and unload 3 rockets into his face.
But damn it was fun

Opinion on the stock SMG?

Why not just give it some extra push force so it can work with Reserve Shooter?

Attached: LL.png (426x320, 50K)

best secondary if you are good at tracking, very underrated for good aimers

hard

Attached: help.png (323x123, 11K)

So, fellas.

Partyvan?

Attached: 1553319235932.jpg (470x419, 37K)

anything spy can do sniper can do better

Attached: 1523376441992.jpg (448x473, 75K)

Based hard-boiled detective

I wish the revolvers weren't so fucking inaccurate. Why does Valve hate spy so much?

you mean you're using lmaobox

Because they listen to dumbshits that can't handle spies too much

I would consider playing again but what i dont like is how i have to grind if i want a specific weapon nowdays it got crazy over the years for sure.

There is one, but it doesnt usually start up until 8pm est.

>be pyro
>someone rages about it
>switches to heavy
>switch to sniper for the second round
>somebody else switches to sniper too
>they try rushing with 3 h+m combos
>me and other sniper shut them down while constantly yelling at each other complimenting every shot
Feels gud.
Fuck rage heavies, you deserve all the shit on your plate.

Attached: 1389860723848.jpg (2048x1782, 179K)

Good reference on the weapons, iffy on the cosmetics, but that one is subjective.

scrap.tf

>those games where you have 12 people on your team, but it doesn't feel like it
It feels like every time I über, whether I'm the Med giving it, or the dude receiving it, nobody else floods in.

Part of me wishes there was a slot for a fourth cosmetic. I had to drop the tomb readers for this loadout, but they really bring the whole thing together.

Attached: loadout (14).png (486x572, 180K)

Oh look another lmaobox death squad

>can't use the full demo samurai set because it's 4 items
true suffering

>2 of the items were one on the workshop
>valve decided to split it into pieces

>yeah source can't handle more than 3 items per player, sorry - valve
>you can wear your canteen and it's haloween version tho, and duck journal also shows up, if you pay for that - also valve

>there hasent been a community update since Invasion
where the fuck is it? now is the perfect time for one and nothings happening.

Attached: Imp.png (849x917, 617K)

Best used with the Huntsman

every weapon ever

That would make it obnoxious to play against, probably.

kill yourself

being an integral part of the game is different than being overpowered

>That enemy demo with unusuals, killstreaks, and stranges that goes nuclear in chat after you taunt after killing him once.

Attached: 5.png (1090x925, 1.96M)

How do I get good with the market gardener?

Attached: 1532060941733.jpg (1065x650, 854K)

Thanks doc

every class has some bullshit thing going on with them. thats how its balanced though, you fight OP with OP, not the other way around. this is why overwatch plays like a unbalanced piece of shit because some chars are just trash to play or too good to pass up for the meta.

meta doesn't exist in tf2 unless you're some stupid arena fag.

>a specific class dynamic meant to break stalemates and push forward is bullshit.
>When otherwise both classes by themselves uncoordinated are about as harmless as a fly most of the time.

Working
as
intended.

your team can do it too, idiot
get a better fucking team
also this
and honestly this, but this is why comp has ALWAYS limited medics and demos to 1 per team
back in beta teams of 3 medic 3 demo would fucking RIP through anything else

apparently invasion was a shitshow on the community's part so there won't be another community driven update.
i don't know the details so if someone could post them then that'd be great.

Not sure if I can mate, it's not fun to build up ubercharge or to wait to recieve it nor is fun to deal with it on the opposite end. The ten seconds of invincibility is at once both an unfair advantage (the enemy can do ~nothing against it) AND it's not much use (the enemy will just run away).

It's only justifiable in the context of breaking Engineer holds, which are themselves an overly-flat feature of the game that slows things down and turns it into a grind fest. Defensive, static and automated features of a team are perfectly fine features, but having one class be "the defense guy" is way unbalancing to the game, whether the class is strong overall or not. Engineer should just be the best at doing something all classes can do, and buildings in general need to be less the be-all and end-all. Certainly if they were a lot more cumbersome and maybe larger, you know, like ACTUAL buildings. The current diddly little buildings should be much weaker and more disposable for their size and setup time.

Anyway, if Medic just gave out a mixture of healing and active buffs (attack damage, movement speed) he'd work better. Buffs work better when there's a catch of some sort, and "having to wait 10 minutes" is not good enough. Auras work because you can snipe the auramaker and debuff the entire enemy squad, so do conditioners like Bonk and Crit-a-Cola (note: CaC is still borked) which have an upside and downside. If Medic was slower, more fragile or a worse fighter that would help.

baby man's run gun and sandman
the pain wont go..

land beside enemies, not on top of them, this gives you a much larger window for a market garden

The actual thing Valve should've done is fix the Scout's fucking hitbox, because the issue was that, at that speed, Scout could outrun his hitbox and be impossible to hit.
If they fixed that, and reverted the nerf, it'd be completely fine.

>tfw 12 engineers on last point on Dustbowl

Attached: Erecting a cock.jpg (728x752, 97K)

Baby face blaster.
I enjoyed going fast as fuck then they made it completly fucking useless, not only it basically only makes you slower now but also the very fucking moment Pyro hits you even once you're pretty much dead due to his DOT slowing you down enough for him to burn your ass even more.

Attached: 1544231979436.jpg (762x505, 75K)

Realistically how are they ever going to push against 12 engies?

WHERES
THE
FUCKING
HEAVY
UPDATE
YOU
FAGGOTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1524868153314.jpg (612x600, 171K)

I wish the would be cosmetic slots for each body part, being able to wear as many cosmetics as you want as long as they're not taking the same body slot like hat, beard, arm, torso etc.
The cosmetics are already ridiculous, at least adding more options would allow for some new interesting combinations while no matter what you can't get more ridiculous with cosmetics than it is now.

Demos and soldiers

3 seperate ubers and a kritz
two of them focusing down the buildings and
and one of the ubers being the b8 the sentries fire at relentlessly
and the kritz to kill the engineers so they cant repair or wrangle their sentries

It's part of a whole meta-cycle.

>both teams establish a frontline of skirmish, usually dictated by convenient chokepoints and lines of sight where snipers can keep people from building too comfortably in the open
>engineers reinforce those lines with sentries to keep the enemy from being too ambitious, teleporters to get people to the frontline, and dispensers to keep everyone topped up on health and ammo and not having to go scraping around for pickups
>medics can heal faster than dispensers and can charge up their uber as well as overheal people going in

So the first goal outside of just fucking killing everybody that's the opposite color is building up an uber, or denying the enemy an uber, either by literally killing the medic or preventing them from making effective use of it by either blasting them around with airblasts/explosives, or scaring the medic into popping it prematurely, to protect your sentries and other teammates from succumbing to it and crumbling under an unyielding offense.

It's the thing that TF2's immaculate pacing is built around.

Attached: 1546511920915.png (1280x720, 619K)

Rate my Demoman loadout

Attached: RATE.png (1195x683, 170K)

pools closed aside, very nice and simple
no retarded out of place colors on anything or dumb weapon skins

Is there a cheap bot site that just skips the trading offer shit like outpost did and just exchange real world cash for cosmetics? I'ts been years and I wanna try to refresh some loadouts that look a bit outdated.

marketplace.tf

thanks boss

I got the hat back in 2008 and named it that in 2010 and don't want to remove it because its that old

So now that TF2008 is dead, do any of you have any hope for a vanilla TF2 mod?

Attached: 1540941960413.gif (322x281, 1.43M)

It would never be the same. The community around the game has changed.

God. I miss sticky jumping snipers on harvest with my caber. That shit will never not be funny.

Vanilla TF2 sucks ass.

Yellow can compliment red and blue pretty well, and still be neutral to the overall theme.

>Parody
The original video was unironic

it never stops hurting

Attached: file.png (947x547, 276K)

>barely play pyro anymore because they ruined everything fun about him

Attached: crash just.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

Caber.
Sandman.
Axtinguisher.
Flare gun.
Enforcer.
BFB.
And sticky jumper.

/Nu-tf2/ fucking sick

Really? No shit, always thought it was meant to be a joke. That makes it even funnier.

Attached: file.png (250x364, 113K)

>load up TF2 the other day after about 2 years
>pick Pyro
>airblast someone
>mfw
>swap to demoknight
>kill someone with the half zatoichi
>mfw again
youtube.com/watch?v=hW93CV6m-JU

Attached: 1532629018993.jpg (742x689, 268K)

Attached: OP image.png (475x416, 180K)

>Matador stab an enemy spy
>Throw out a cheeky schadenfreude
>Enemy pyro turns the corner the nanosecond I commit to it
>Without hesitation immediately chooses to schadenfreude with me over his corpse.
>Thank eachother and go our separate ways.

Attached: 1537875911463.jpg (183x275, 6K)

FUCK Sandman and the babies who cry about its nerf
That is all

Attached: 1497561794303.png (1334x1474, 1.06M)

>the worst class in the game
>a counter to the strongest
>inb4 you think the weakest, sloppiest, most redundant class in the game is good

A scout that knows how to click on people and dodge shots is terrifying

>the worst class in the game

Attached: WEW.jpg (410x468, 61K)

>alone on the cart as Heavy, doing the kazotsky kick in front of it and having it push me along
>Solider jumps around the corner
>sweat.jpg
>he comes over, smacks me with the riding crop
>starts kazotsky kicking backwards in front me as TDM happens somewhere in the distance
We danced all the way to the last point. Godspeed, whoever you are.

Attached: 1510517784950.jpg (867x456, 50K)

>>the worst class in the game

Attached: hooh.gif (497x465, 3.87M)

>decide to check the server list
>all those empty servers
>filtering the list to show who's playing reveals mostly jailbreak, trade servers, and other stupid shit like Skial 24/7 maps
This game is dead and Valve was the one that shot it, multiple times.

Attached: Pork and Duck.png (374x356, 240K)

>it's been over a year now
>still no news of an update

Attached: orangutan why.jpg (579x329, 45K)

So is a sniper/soldier/pyro/heavy/medic/spy/engineer/demo

Difference is, all those classes can do more than just deal damage.

Posting your "reactions" does not invalidate the post.

someone as retarded as you isn't worth a serious reply

Attached: scout laughing.jpg (540x390, 39K)

sniper/heavy can also only do damage
you could argue that soldier also only does damage, but he can rocketjump and stuff

you don't know what you're talking about at all.
first you say demoman has no weakness despite having plenty of them like any other class, and then you say scout is the weakest class in the game despite him being one of the strongest combat classes.
get better at the game before you spout shit.

I was going to type something about how you are ignoring the fact Scout has one of the best mobility of any class because he doesn't have to sacrifice health to do so, but I just decided to upload this instead because I just read the rest of your replies. You are retarded.

Attached: Scunt.png (250x364, 109K)

SCREW YOU
I'M GONNA GO PLAY MINECRAFT

>tfw a medic heals you for a bit, stops healing, pulls out their crossbow, misses a shot, reloads, re-equips the medigun and resumes healing

Attached: 1521783663506.png (256x192, 24K)

Go for a height disadvantage so you're falling slower when you get in range
Players who aren't focused on you are extremely easy to predict and land your MG on
Healthpacks are necessary both for you and enemies, when going around the map try to catch people running for them
Left click .25 seconds before reaching your target to make up for swing delay

Sniper extinguishes teammates and increases damage done for his team.

Heavy can health teammates and acts as a shield.

Soldier can use various team buffs.

>YOU'RE STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!!!!
If you knew I was wrong, you wouldn't be afraid.

I'll just say this:
What is Mad Milk?

mad milk is a self buff that can extinguish scout.

So does non-vanilla. What now?

>tfw they're actually bad and you kill both

Attached: 1541282879759.jpg (500x375, 46K)

>the """worst""" class in the game

Attached: clockwork.webm (852x480, 3M)

>be Medic main
>top score every game
>get added by teammates on the regular
Why aren't YOU a medic main user?

How do Heavies fight other Heavies?

I don't want to get added by randoms and I'm good enough to topscore anyways

because I don't enjoy herding retards
I only play medic when I'm with friends

You know you can just walk around stickies and pills are easy to dodge if you keep on moving randomly. Also sneaking on them is easy as shit. Demo is only strong against the week minded like you.

Attached: e68b07d7-46bf-4c38-8f85-26be932e525b.jpg (287x285, 16K)

>really like TF2
>can't aim for shit

Attached: 1505157185472.png (249x230, 43K)

What is

Mad Milk
Sandman
Fan o War
Bonk! Atomic Punch

>get in a demoman's face and 2 shot him
>get near a soldiers face and 2 shot him
>sneak up behind the medic and 2 shot him
>reload on your way to a healthpack
>kill the the spy on your way to killing the sniper
>get killed by the 3 lvl 3 sentries on last
>repeat

Also crouch jumping every time you jump is good as well.

>tf2 thread
>somehow overwatch is mentioned
every single time lel

Attached: 1553457167171.png (500x562, 560K)

You don't even need to rely on the environment being in your favor.
My personal favorite way to shut down an uber is to just get between the medic and the guy getting healed and continually airblasting the medic until he's a sufficient distance away and his uber wears off, leaving him as an easy target while your team picks off the guy who just jumped in with "I'm invincible, I can fight anyone" gusto.

>I posted a webm so all arguments are now invalid!
Bad players dying to a bad class.
>You know you can just walk around stickies a-
Implying that stickies are only for the ground or that they can be easily navigated invalidates your post.

Scout buff
Minor stun on a massive cooldown
Scout buff
Scout buff
CONGRATS! you found ONE thing.

>>get in a demoman's face and 2 shot him
Scout dies long before he gets even close to the demo.
>my le damage is good!
and your health is absolute garbage.

just play engie

Attached: rancho-relaxo-3.png (500x521, 241K)

Completely fallacious reasoning. Medic could be reasonabl balanced or even underpowered because of his healing monopoly as you outline, but he has to be OP on top of that.

>only effectve healing
AND the only overhealer, AND the only long-distance healer, AND the only class that can provide strings-free invicibility to fellow players.

Well whoop-de-doo, you discovered what assassin classes do best. Everyone is one-shottable by Sniper and Spy, some of them a lot more easibly than Medic. Do you want Medic to have special headshot protection? The ability to replace his primary with the Razorback?

They can also kill Sniper, Spy and Engineer in less than a second. Hell, almost anything can die in significantly less than s to these classes. I seriously think that shitposters don't have brains sometimes, they don't analyse beyond the tips of their noses. Lowres spongebob jpeg n his underpants looking confused makes it.

Or just running around quickly, since Medic has the second highest movement speed in the game while being tougher than both classes as quick or quicker than him. Plus he is one of the more effective long-ranged attackers in the game, AND can heal simultaneously to fighting. If the Medic sees a group of players of both teams at a distance, he can fire into the crowd and guarantee something helpful occurring to his side.

Attached: Welcome to Hell.png (360x420, 195K)

>*wheeze* *cough* is overwatch relevant yet...?

Attached: fix.png (500x562, 519K)

>so mad he had to make an oc just to reply
LMFAO
SEETHING TF2PONY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>there is a "standard play-size"
Stop this, this is retarded thinking. Some of the most interesting tight games I've ever played have been just 2 a side. 2v2, you pick one of the 45 possible 2 player class combos and work it out. Is it that balanced? Undeniably and unsurprisingly not. Is it fun? Fuck yes.

Never restrict yourself to 1 meagre format. 36v36 mega games offer things you can't possible imagine with highlander or 12s.

have sex

>runs up to your medic amd meatshots his ass
wwyd?

Attached: B_7gG3N8wQ4Lvd2MVWZtx1p900KuFHo5JFu116-iI9o.png (486x577, 175K)

You equip the Disciplinary Action

Mad Milk isnt a scout buff, it can extinguish teammates and also heal them

Fan o War minicrits affect every type of damage, not just only Scout's damage, same thing with sandman's stun

no i dont wanna

>LE HAVE SEX RETORT
S E E T H I N G

>typing in all caps
have sex

>don't mind me, just making 2 hour long stalemate games on control points

Sandman, Degreaser and Axtinguisher.
I still use both because they are stranger and I have a ton of kills with both, but... it hurts.

Attached: 1414338540001.png (247x274, 72K)

The trouble with "muh immaculate pacing" is that it's fucking boring when every match plays out the exact same way. There's no other use or role for each of the various classes, it feels just like colouring by numbers team assembly. "Get the Dispenser in the safest possible spot near the front", "make sure to deny ground with Demo and Sniper", "check for Spies with Pyro" and so on.

I have to hand it to player destruction, because victory comes from direct player interactions it actually changes somewhat between games. As a Sniper there are obvious nest to pick but you have to ping back and forth between them to stay alive. Engineer is truly a support class, instant death to retarded enemy roamers but otherwise a safe spot for team-mates harvesting enemy beer.

>not 2fort only
For shame user.

>maining a class

Attached: 1553303627298.jpg (386x416, 41K)

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: WHY VALVE.png (250x236, 74K)

>exists
Can't build über if the entire map is a OHK hazard

Attached: 150px-Sniper_taunt_laugh.png (150x342, 67K)

Attached: 1524375356097.jpg (146x146, 22K)

>invite 6s
>bad players

Attached: nice meme.gif (420x300, 3.23M)

Dab on em haters.

Attached: 1541461909630.png (282x219, 2K)

yeey

>competitive players are good players

I don't know of ANYONE who calls Scout the worst class in the game. Scout is unstoppable if you have good reflexes, the lust for autistic rote learning, and top end hardware like mouse and cpu.

Criticism of Scout stems from his being precisely 0D in design. That's right, 0. Scout doesn't even have 1 solitary dimension like Sniper does. Same as Heavy, or Pyro sans Pyro's menagerie of shit gimmicks.

@455776842
0/10 bait no reply

go win invite then bro if it's so easy

>he thinks playing scout is simple
scout is the most movement skill demanding class in the game
just because it's not flashy doesn't mean it's not important or easy

Dumb argument. Comp players are good at playing in their comp hugbox. Just because you can't beat them on their own turf doesn't mean they're good players overall.

Yes, many invite players are indeed bad and worse than high open&IM. it hasn't meant shit for 6 years.

Attached: 1553239933617.jpg (720x701, 56K)

>Comp players are good at playing in their comp hugbox.
Explain why b4nny obliterates every pub he's in then.

>t. open shitter

How would you improve the under-powered classes and weapons?
Pyro:
>Make airblast cheaper on a few weapons, especially the flamethrower that crits from the back and maybe the degreaser
>all effects last half as long on Pyro, as he's wearing a suit, which includes stuff like mad milk and marked-for-death
>airblast now makes stickies need to go through their arming time again, maybe even double their arming time

Caber

Yes, that entire post I made about how difficult it is to play Scout sure implies he's "simple". Fucking retard.

Attached: suffer, suffer, suffer, suffer.gif (487x560, 898K)

Attached: Cry Some More.jpg (300x351, 53K)

Atomizer, they made it basically useless.
Same goes for the sandman but I never used that shit.

Attached: fatboyo.jpg (500x500, 66K)

It's not dead but it's a hell of a lot less fun. MyM put it on life support for no fucking reason.

>playing pyro
>soldier starts shooting at me
>reflect every shot into his own team
>he won't stop
>kill 5 people because he doesn't know how airblast works
why are soldiers so retarded?

This is a nerf I can get behind
BTFO spy shitters that would just kamikaze every time

>tfw only one good Spy loadout and everyone has it

Tweaking small costs, efficacies and durations (nevermind for things as situational as debuffs) won't save a system of ability assignment with fundamental imbalances. So long as some classes have no coherent role (Pyro) and others are wildly all-rounded (Soldier, Demoman) the game will be imbalanced no matter the numbers.

Shifting attributes away from classes that have too much going on and towards those that have too little is how the game's issues would be addressed. This would mean treating all current weapon effects and stats as entirely up in the air and to be adjusted after the fact. Unsurprisingly this runs into people's attachment to the game's current distributions, which thus demonstrates the self-reinforcing problem. People want to balance the game, but you suggest taking something, anything, away from Soldier and they have a conniption. Ditto for giving anything more to Spy or Sniper. They literally act like the fundamentals of the game, some 12 years old, are perfect and then wonder how the game has become progressively broken and remains so no matter what changes are made on top of the system. Dummies, it's the fucking system.

>Liberty Launcher is, by far, the most fun rocket launcher
>is also shit
How could it be improved?

glad to see my thread live through my wagie shift

Attached: 1539713741105.png (388x388, 277K)

The increased projectile speed is more of a downside than anything. It fucks with your muscle memory. Should have the damage increased by 5% and replace projectile speed with increased knockback so it combos with the shotguns.

>The increased projectile speed is more of a downside than anything.
> It fucks with your muscle memory.
this is entirely subjective. objectively speaking, faster projectile speed is always better because it means less need for prediction and opportunity for the enemy to dodge. it's only a matter of learning.

>added four new PD maps for Halloween
>only for Halloween and can't play on any Valve servers otherwise
What the fuck?

THIS
heavy is the single worst power class to uber, pyro is a straight upgrade in that regard;
>faster, meaning he's less prone to get pushed back by sentry guns
>consistent damage output
>airblast projectiles that can potentially juggle him during an uber
>wreak havok on everything
i despise both classes, but i'd take a pyro over a heavy any day in an uber

Yeah and building new muscle memory fucks with your old memory. I almost never use DH for this very reason. Not being able to easily adjust to it is a practical downside. If you want to use LL it's going to be the only rocket launcher you use. I would rather have a more fun stat like increased knockback than its current state where it's essentially "stock with training wheels".

The projectile speed is why it's fun, though.

So you can hear the laughter.
Knowing the enemy taunted even though they know you can't see it just makes it that much worse. They put themselves in a vulnerable position just to laugh at you.

What was the first tf2 oc you remember seeing?

f

Attached: 360fx360f.png (360x360, 42K)