Pathologic

You didn't side with the Kains, right? They're a bunch of frauds pretending to be mystics. I sure hope you didn't destroy the entire town based on their words alone.

Attached: The Town.jpg (2108x2108, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1535515364/pathologic/posts/994808
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think everyone is lagging pretty bad to see what’s happening, amusing to say the least.

They are not exactly pretending. But they are idealists and utopists, which is an outlook that I despise deeply. They basically represent the same type of idealism that is at the root of totalitarian ideologies such as Marxism.

So even on my first playthrough as Bachelor, my first choice was to actually support Haruspex and his plan. Even though that was played on the ORIGINAL translation, so I had only a very vague idea of what Artemy was planning exactly.

It was quite fun how I at first identified deeply with Daniil's line of reasoning and disliked the other two characters, but over the course of the story realized how actually flawed and incomplete his view was, very much mirroring my own personal development.

God I love this game.

Attached: pathologic-executioner.jpg (1024x768, 138K)

A game of shadows

As a Bachelor yes, but Bachelor is a moron and a dickhead, so it's okay and fits his personality

So, I've completed the game 3 times but only recently I've noticed this fucking creepy face on top of the cathedral. What gives?
Does it appear only after Eve's soul merges with the Cathedral?

Attached: 20190322191805_1.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

I have no clue, but I'll try to look into it later on. I've never noticed this.

Yeah, me neither and I've put over 80 hours into the game. Shit's clearly not human, look at its pointy teeth
Could it be Simon?

It's there from the start, but doesn't have any special meaning as far as I know. Just something the devs thought would look good.

It was there from the first day, so no Eve soul. Anyway, this was unnecesary edgy from the developers

>destroying the testament to human ingenuity
not a true bachelor. Besides it is a shithole town full of tards lmao

As the bachelor of course I did. The town was a hellhole and the one sole good thing that emerged was this impossible thing which could offer the world a chance at a true utopia. Besides, with the contaminated water and the fact that it's so close to the town, it's only a matter of time before it happens again.

Now as the Haruspex, this is my home, these are my people even if I have been away and that thing is what's caused the whole damn mess. Everything would have been fine had they not gone poking about the place. So blow it to pieces.

And as the Devotress s'all a game so let's save everyone.

>which could offer the world a chance at a true utopia.
how could the polyhedron bring a utopia? was it because the whole "entering dreams" thing?

It's a crucible of creation, a cocoon from which the new reborn humanity will emerge or something like that anyway, shit was all in all pretty vague

So what caused the plague really?
was it really a bacteria lying dormant in the soil that got unearthed by excavations or the foundations of the polyhedron?

I destroyed the town not because the Kains' mystic bullshit, but because by the end I just came to the conclusion that the polyhedron was the only thing worth saving

It's literally the embodiment of human creativity - an item that can make what is merely imagined into reality, regardless of the mundane restrictions of "possibility". That is why the children can use to to make their own dream-worlds and entire own worlds. Adults, being a lot more restrained in their imagination, "only" want to use it for mundane things like turning barren land into a fertile one (as the Cain's propose with their next step for the future of the City-on-Gorkhon), but presumably, that is really just a first step. Ultimately, the Cains and those who follow them hope that through human creativity, a true utopia can be achieved.
It does come at a potentially very hefty price, and great risks though.

Depends on the particular "level" on which you want to interpret the story.
If you want to go for most "materialistic" interpretation, then you can satisfy yourself with saying that it was a bacteria lying dormant in the clay (presumably introduced with the rotting dead bodies of the animals the slaughter house keeps disposing into the ground) that was dug up when they build the Polyhedron's foundation.

A more metaphysical answer is that it is sort of an "immunity response" of the principle of possiblity: basically the universe trying to fix itself after the most fundamental laws of physics / metaphysics were broken by the mere presence of Polyhedron: the "equation trying to balance itself out". Polyhedron as a pure embodiment of creativity (anything that can be thought can become reality) directly contradicts laws of possibilities, and the world can't let such contradiction to go unpunished.

Finally, if you want a religious answer, it's the Suok, the primordial evil that existed since the begging of the world, an all consuming Void that was always at odds with all creation. It was once contained by Bos Turokh, the "World Bull", who devoured it and contained it within his body, which is the soil itself. Humans, lacking humility and respect for Bos Turokh / Boddo (it's female form) accidentally released it, and only an act of true devotion can re-gain the favor of the gods and the act of containment can be repeated.

>It does come at a potentially very hefty price
Kicking the kids out?

On the purely physical, literal level, yes.
But Pathologic is a symbolical game and everything in it can be understood and interpreted on multiple layers
So yes, it really was an underground reservoir of organic waste disturbed by the polyhedron's foundations
But at the same time it was also mother earth itself combating the seemingly impossible and laws of nature breaking structure
As well as humanity's profane, material nature trying to bring down its hopes of developing and breaking from material boundaries
Or as a projection of the disease that killed the sandbox kids' parents and got brought into their imaginary play town
Or even as a fucking wasp stinging a bull and it getting pissed and fighting back
All of those interpretations are correct at the same time and co-exist, it just depends on which layer you want to look

Attached: poly.png (1531x456, 358K)

Damn, this was intended as a reply to

>Kicking the kids out?
No, killing tens of thousands of people in the plague / shelling of the city itself, and the risk of the plague emerging again in the future.

I played this for like 20 minutes and had no idea what i was doing , this was years ago...what even is it about

>notice Pathologic thread
>it drops from page 1 to 7 while I'm trying to read it
Every single time.

Wasn't there some dialogue along the lines of "our country has produced a surplus of utopias" in the game, or is that something one of the developers said in an interview? It really stuck with me either way.
The title "Mop. Утoпия" fits the game so much better than "Pathologic," which gives you the impression that it's about the plague and nothing else. The utopian stuff is just as important to the plot. I kind of wish they had titled the English-language release of the remake "Death. Utopia" or something like that, but it probably would have confused a lot of people.

There was something in the ground that got stirred up by the polyhedron, either plague bacteria or bad blood. They're not really incompatible views, now that I think about it.

>a fucking wasp stinging a bull and it getting pissed and fighting back
Holy shit, this is new.

Attached: 1533776767176.png (628x1000, 768K)

Not a videogame

>Holy shit, this is new
I mean, it's really just another symbol for the "reality itself getting pissed and fighting back", but just look at the shape of Polyhedron and the shape of town.

Attached: Bee-Stinger.jpg (320x283, 33K)

>Wasn't there some dialogue along the lines of "our country has produced a surplus of utopias" in the game, or is that something one of the developers said in an interview?
I can't confirm this, but it sounds about right, as the allusions to this subject are pretty damn obvious. I don't think it's a coincidence that Bachelor and the Cain's plan is ultimately presented as the least informed and arguably the least likable one of the three. Russia has these kinds of stories in their blood - I'm instantly reminded of works like Us or Chevengur, which I'm pretty fucking sure the devs were well aware off.

I always saw the polyhedron more like a talon getting buried in the flesh of a bull and the plague was the wound getting infected Or at least that's the conclusion I arrived to when near the final ends you see that cow impaled on the same place they burned a "shab-nak adyr" on the first day

>bumping with b8
I salute you.

It's a walking sim like gone home. Theres not bait here

>Polyhedron
>literally the evidence that with enough determination, humanity can bend the laws of the universe to its will

>Town
>"So we are going to burn this bitch at a stake. If she survives she is a clay monster that will kill us all. If she dies, well we fucked up"
Gee I wonder which one should I raze

Putting this crazy bitch in charge.
I played Bachelor on the original fever dream translation, so I may be wrong, but it sounded like Maria was the only one able to make the Polyhedron's power manifest in the outside world. The children's dream worlds are only real inside the Polyhedron. So by choosing the utopist ending you're giving godlike power to and unstable, emotional narcissist.

Attached: MariaKaina.png (316x897, 465K)

>Putting this crazy bitch in charge.
Well, it's not really her in the end. Maria's personality completely dissolves with her becoming the mistress. She surrenders her body to soul of her mother. Who presumably did the same to her mother, and so on. So really you are giving control to some kind of ancient female shared consciousness... thing.

How is it not a game when it has mechanics like combat, trading and talking?

>can't even spell "no" correctly
I will continue to take your b8 for the good of the thread, though.

Quick question: why do you talk about games you clearly haven't played?
Seriosly - what is the point? What exactly do you assume you'll achieve here? You know pretty obviously most of the people around here had played the game. There is just nothing you can achieve here except of publicly humiliating yourself, and wasting everyone's time, including your own. So... why?

>thousand-year-old traditions vs. some aristocrat's gay pipe dream
Stop trying to play God.

Attached: 1552828358238.png (494x694, 607K)

That was a very long question.

>forever
Well, until the Kains try to build it again, or do some other dumb magic bullshit.

Realistically, will the Haruspex path release in Q2 2019?
I know the publishers tweeted a couple weeks ago saying release date soon.

Did the remake ever come out? Is it good?

thats not gameplay
its a walking sim, play it

Nothing wrong with playing god if you are good at it

polyhedron is accelerationist praxis
if you support town you're literally reality's little bitch

The polyhedron kills 20k+ people right of the bet pretty much immediately as it is constructed, and brainwashes several thousand kids into a state where they seem to be completely gone.

You literally cannot even begin using it without having to kill virtually everyone it was supposed to serve in the first place, and even then you still have no clue if it will work or if it will unleash just another cycle of insane suffering.
So... yeah. I would not be as quick to decide as you are.

I'm sure those tens of thousands of people who dying insanely painful death think you are a swell god there.

that was the earth REEEEing at humanity's overthrow of reality, not the polyhedron itself

Alphyna a cute
Also I find it surprisingly fitting that she's a soulsborne fan considering the vague storytelling and high difficulty of IPL's games

Not yet. Latest news: it has been broken into three parts (each of the campaings being now released separately), with the first (Haruspex) being tenatiously expected at Q2 this year.

So... you are too much of a pussy to actually answer the question. How does it feel knowing that you are such a god damn coward?

Alpha came out, and yes, it was pretty damn good except for horrible optimisation. The campaigns in remake will be unfortunately released separately so that they can push out the first one faster(somewhen this year, maybe in summer if we're lucky)

So... you are saying that ignoring REALITY may not be always a great idea?

im saying that just because reality throws a punch back doesn't mean you shouldn't continue to wrap your thighs around its head and make it humanity's little bitch as it tries to gasp for air but only gets stale sweat from your giant bulge

What makes you believe that we can even win? What makes you believe that we have any clue what is good for us? All polyhedron is doing is brainwashing people, being used as a justification for evils FAR WORSE than what your average mundane reality impose on us, and justifying bunch of self-righteous old assholes treating those who trust them as less than cattle.

All we see are promises of people who are themselves out of reality, and don't even try to hide the fact that they believe themselves to be the sole rightful masters of human fate, and an insane volumes of suffering their arrogance has brought on people.

They literally don't even care if there is anyone going to be left to benefit from their utopia. In fact, they sacrifice the children FIRST.

Fuck this analogy with Marxism is UNCOMFORTABLY accurate.

Pathologic threads are unironically the only good threads on Yea Forums.

While in one sense the Utopians represent a real life utopian political ideology i.e. communism, the Polyhedron also represents art as a whole

Some kids experienced a great loss in their lives, so they create something beautiful and impossible to express their grief-- a structure with impossible physics that's made out of its own blueprints, yet can be viewed for what it truly is by some. It's amazing, awe-inspiring, and maybe dangerous but it exists as a tool to analyze and cope with the suffering of life.

The Polyhedron is the video game Pathologic

Pathologic has dozens of symbols that all function differently when you analyze a separate layer of the game. Truly not a game for smoothbrains.

Attached: 1513050259761.jpg (1280x1851, 667K)

What makes you believe that humanity can't win? Why else would the earth fight back against it if it wasn't a serious threat?

An end to death itself would be worth everything a thousand times over.

The Void 2 WHEN?

They're easily one of the best, last Sunday was insane, 2 long quality threads with one at bump limit. Also some nice discussion about The Void, this is incredibly rare
Nice artwork, haven't seen this one before. Have the artist done more Pathologic stuff?

Going along with the themes of the game, there is no answer. It depends on your ideology, your goals, and the people you align with.
I have no idea.

Attached: polyhedron__pathologic__by_taurielindoril-d6x4qn6.png (539x768, 467K)

VtMB threads used to be on par.

Goddamn I've been waiting for this shit for years and it's just now in early release? Oh well, now's as good a time as any to replay it and by the time I'm done maybe it'll only be another year before the full game is released.

What would that even be? Unironic dating sim?

the level below the void

Those interpretations aren't mutually exclusive. Real-life totalitarian regimes have blurred the line between art and politics. The leaders take up the masses and sculpt them into a new society that functions as a work of art, but at the cost of individual freedom. Whether the ends justify the means depends on your position, represented in this case by the choice at the end of the game.
/pseud

Attached: 1476400876753.jpg (582x700, 66K)

>What makes you believe that humanity can't win
If you are literally putting the entirety of humanity at risk and arguing for something that has not only never been done before, but directly contradicts the laws of possibility, and every single attempt for something similar has ended up in unimaginable tragedies, you better bring up better argument that "you can't say for 100% sure it WON'T work".

>Why else would the earth fight back against it if it wasn't a serious threat?
You assume that reality has a will, that you are assuming absurd teleology to history. Reality is not some evil foe conspiring against us: it is literally HOW THINGS ARE. Without any evidence, you assume yourself to be above it.

>An end to death itself would be worth everything a thousand times over.
No, it would not be. Go read Immortal by Borges to educate yourself on some rather significant downsides to immortality that you probably never even concieved. Because again: this is a fight of people who know very little against reality itself: people who cannot even begin to fanthom all the implications and consequences of their actions, yet still assume they have the right to risk entire existence for it.

It's again people too weak and lazy to face reality, deciding on behalf of others to risk everything based on how they WANT life to be like.

It's not on early access. But it had changed format to episodic.

Pathologic 2 fucking wen

First part, hopefully Q2 or Q3 of 2019. Other two parts... god knows when.

When it's Optimized.™

Why would you want that? The Void is a self contained piece, let them work on new amazing things

>Other two parts
N E V E R
E
V
E
R

Is The Void good?

The entirety of humanity deserves better than reality, your argument against this is "you can't say for 100% sure it will work" which is just as ridiculous. Every moment humanity is slaved to reality is another moment they can be wiped out in seconds by some cosmic event beyond their control.

Reality is a foe, it is quite literally the source of all human suffering. Whether it has a will or not, the fact that it automatically or manually responded to the polyhedron means that it is working.

I don't care about some dumb fuck who can't imagine more to do with his time than jacking off and playing marbles.
If you ironically believe
>death is good
you're literally a zombie that can't imagine doing anything more in life than fucking a child into a woman and dying.

Well, like with Pathologic: Yes it's very good, but it's really not a game for everyone. It is really unusual, even more than Pathologic I would say, and puts a much bigger focus on gameplay than story(since big part of the general message is delivered through the gameplay). Also, it is really fucking hard and I mean it, don't count on finishing it on your first try. Although the fact that it doesn't explain much certainly doesn't help.

Attached: void 1.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

it's been a couple of years but in the end i remember feeling good enough about her and stamatin that I was kind of alright with letting them have their experiment or whatever it is. it felt right for the story of the bachelor anyways.

The people who have beaten it love it. The mechanics are way more obtuse than Pathologic and I've gotten stuck in the first few hours multiple times. Pathologic is just tedious whereas The Void is fucking hard.

I was just think about this, reached day 9 with the Bachelor just yesterday

First time playing it; it's beyond amazing

the question here is who is the best waifu? Eva or Maria?

if this was a jap game there would be a cult classic mobile game where you play the rat king, possibly the most interesting character in the game.

For me, it's Lara
I dig her new look in the remake, she's even cuter than before. And I love how it's now canon that she and Haruspex were close friends as a kid, it's extra cute when they start to call each other their childhood nicknames

Attached: pathologic_2__alpha___lara_ravel_by_rotten_eyed-dd159b9.png.jpg (1191x670, 48K)

Lara was cute but she was just too fucking naive, man

She's just pure
Seems less naive in the remake to be honest

>So...
back to r/gaming walking sim autist

>attempting suicide through charity
>>>>>>>>"""""naive"""""
lmao

isn't it implied that Lara is this goody two shoes because of something horrible?

Was it? Only thing I remember is that her dad was in military and died in service

It's not a walking sim. It's got combat, it's got missions which can be failed, it's got failure states (you can die from all sorts of things, you can even make the game unwinnable), it's got resource management, different economies for different things you need to acquire, multiple choices in how to complete quests, etc.

Don't bother replying to retards who didn't even play the game user

I tried playing this game and could not understand a single thing.

>Entirety of reality.

Hardly.

at least 60% of liking this game comes from liking being in that feeling

Well, at least I don't like the game on purpose then.

>Lara is a QT now
>so is Eva
>worst girl looks like a tranny
Poetic justice.

Attached: AnnaWithMakeup.png (410x929, 1.11M)

>worst girl
>no ASSpity

I want to know WHY.

What's up with Julia? She just seems to be kinda *there*, I don't think she plays any important or interesting role in any of the 3 campaigns. Sure, there are a few sidequests and conversations with her, but even most of the kids have more content. It kind of feels like if the devs really wanted her character to be in there, but couldn't really find a suitable role in the story for her. She's like the most forgettable character in the game for me. Anyone else feels the same?

Attached: 300px-YuliaHDmodel.png (300x375, 155K)

Well, this thread just confirms that what happened here last weekend was some fucking eldritch anomaly

I think she was supposed to be the intellectual, the one rationalizing the Kain's utopia. But yeah, she didn't rally do much. Maybe they'll have her do more in the remake.

That made me thinking, it would be really cool if you could just talk with NPCs about the current matters even when they're not directly connected to the quest at hand, kind of ask for their opinion on things. They're all supposed to represent different values and viewpoints after all. Although that would be a lot of extra dialogue to write

What?

If an ideology isn't rooted in idealism on some level you will just constantly perpetuate whatever the status quo is and achieve very little. Pragmatism will always push you to basically doing nothing at best and justification of clearly destructive acts at worst.

You can look to the modern career politician for an example of that kind of thinking in action.

>The entirety of humanity deserves better than reality
And now you understand why those who brainwashed you carry the name of Cain, the man who was arrogant enough to believe he deserves better, but refused to change himself, instead insisted that the rest of the world must change and obey him.
Actually, no fucking joke, that is why the family is called Cain's.

>your argument against this is "you can't say for 100% sure it will work" which is just as ridiculous
It's basic math, basic statistic, and logic. If you reject this argument, it's a perfect illustration that your own argument and demand rejects reason, logic, education: it's based on blind, arrogant faith, cowardice to face the world as it is.

>Every moment humanity is slaved to reality is another moment they can be wiped out in seconds by some cosmic event beyond their control
So better to face FAR GREATER odds of wiping themselves through their arrogance? Again: the odds of being wiped by a cosmic event is lower than the odds you you wiping us out with your insane utopic plan.

>Reality is a foe, it is quite literally the source of all human suffering
"Reality is a foe".
That about sums it up. It's a literal admission of delusion. "I don't have to care or respect reality!" is the DEFINITION of delusion, of mental illness.

>you're literally a zombie that can't imagine doing anything more in life than fucking a child into a woman and dying.
Actually, you are the person lacking in imagination. Again, go read the book I recommended. You'll be horrified and incredibly angry when you'll see all the problems that come with immortality that you could have not imagined. That is why you listen to wise people, rather than embrace a delusion of your own superiority.

Not him but a week ago we had a Pathologic/IPL thread hit autosage. And don't blame me, I just woke up.

Attached: 1524202992718.png (614x644, 282K)

Well, we had 3 high quality and quite fast moving Pathologic and IPL threads last Sunday, one which reached the bump limit and another one with over 200 posts, it was crazy. This much discussion about IPL's games pretty much never happens Also, the whole last(and longest thread) felt weirdly unnatural and surreal for a long time and people were freaking out.

didn't the devs claim the family name was supposed to sound medical, like Novacaine

How do I always miss this? Goddamn.

>a Pathologic/IPL thread hit autosage
While remarkable, that wasn't the weird thing about that thread.

I think a lot of her story has been cut out as the second and third campaigns were drastically rushed in the original game's development. Hopefully she'll play more major role in the remake.

That said, I think she is there essentially as a counter-pole to Bachellor's naive enlightenism. She is one of the few characters that managed to transcend their original point of view: she once was as naive believer in enlightenment as as Bachelor does, but through the time spent in the Steppe, she got wiser: now she combines the pragmatism of the Steppe with education of the Capital. I think that is the main purpose of her character, to illustrate that some kind of transcendence of the starting ideologies is possible.

Also, she saves Lara's ass.

>Pathologic 2
>Bloodlines 2

Kino is back on the menu boys

was it ever explained what those "stairways to heaven" are supposed to be? Like how do they even remain standing

You can probably thank Mandalore for that

>Pathologic 2 is actually, literally never coming out
>Bloodlines 2 is given away to some shit-tier nobody devs

It's a prototype Polyhedron

Changeling a cute. CUTE

Attached: Klara2.jpg (740x486, 343K)

post the spookiest moments in pathologic
>first encounter with the albino if you didn't know beforehand
>the second day when you visit a womans house and she tells you her three infected sisters are making trouble again and you turn around and they've silently walked into the fucking room and started groaning and walking straight for you, jesus christ

Also how much of a missed opportunity the termitary/apiary was.

Attached: atlan 5.jpg (1063x746, 113K)

I think it was said they were Stamatin Brothers old "experiments", from before they made the Cathedral and Polyhedron
Kinda crazy how 2 drunks not only get not only the permission to build these things, but also money for it from somewhere. Although I guess they indeed are well known architects all in all, considering they've supposedly designed important buildings in the capital

That is not true. Pragmatism is emphasis on the fundamental feedback loop. it does not mean "don't try new things". It means "try new things, but always focus on results they produce, not idealism of what you want to see".
It simply believes that there is nothing more important, nothing greater than the actual consequences of our actions.

Idealism leads you rejection of basic feedback loop: it tells you to IGNORE reality because there is a greater justification of your actions. But there is no greater justification of your actions than their result. Your actions should be measured by how they impact others, not how beautiful delusions you present to excuse them.

she is also a mass murderer and her plan for the city was pure drek

Albino ended up getting shot in my Bachelor run.
The combination of, "what the fuck is that" with "it hurts to be near" did not go well.

Actually, it's a little more complicated. Alpyna wrote a blog post on the challenges of translation of the names in Pathologic very early into the kickstarter, go look it up.

You must be impure.

Attached: Klara.jpg (476x740, 426K)

I think most people do that, kek
Although Changeling's campaign confirms it's probably for the better
Does she publish in English as well? Most of the stuff I saw her write was in Russian and while I can mostly understand the language phonetically, I have no idea how to read Cyrillic

yeah seeing the albino from a distance is truly terrifying because you have no idea what you're looking at. also i agree the three sisters walking at you was pretty spooky. outside of that, the game is never really scary (cept for when one of the mimes runs at you aggressively to give you a message)

>death good change bad
Again, if you unironically think
>death is good
then you're literally a zombie that can't imagine doing anything more in life than fucking a child into a woman and dying

have fun licking reality's cock, I'm gonna save the world and stop death with the zoomer gang

Is that the Pi sign?

No, it's a baby duck.

No, it's a bull

>have fun licking reality's cock, I'm gonna save the world and stop death with the zoomer gang
Notice how ultimately all of your arguments boil down exclusively to anger, emotions, resentment, entitlement, and delusion.

Not a single shred of rationality in it. Irony, that you and your family declare themselves the wise leaders, when all you do is blind kicking in the dark.

kickstarter.com/projects/1535515364/pathologic/posts/994808
>So, are they “Kains” or “Cains”? (Or even “Caines”?)
>In order to answer that I need to go and pester Nikolay so that he tells me why they were called like that in the first place. “It’s supposed to sound like a boyar name,” he says. “Like the Sheins. But I also love the fact that it reminds you of all those drug names: «нoвoкaин», «лeдoкaин» and so on…”
>[...]
>But another question is more important here: do we really need Cain here? The one who had something to do with Abel, that is, the biblical one? And the answer is we don’t; it was never intended. Were Кaины called “the Cains”, the association would be too strong, I believe, so it’s wiser to go with “K”.

All of the updates have english and russian version as far as I know.

I have faith in IPL

And I just have regular trust in Avellone

I could have done with more spooks desu - the atmosphere built up so much dread and horror that any moment where that peaked was very memorable. I don't want jump scare memes by any stretch, but I'd like them to embrace the unnerving and unsettling moments far more.

Attached: atlan 2.jpg (3840x2400, 1.86M)

Faith doesn't release enough fucking vidya.

Don't need rationality when you destroy rationality and replace it with something better

>god i wish i was dead because id get bored if i had to face my unimaginative existence for more than 80 years
>god id be just like homer laying around in a dark maze if i were immortal haha no way am i going to explore the world and interact with other human beings no way immortality sucks
this is what bootlicking sounds like

this message was brought to you by the zoomercains

Jesus fuck Danill, calm down a bit

This has been a fun discussion. I think we have illustrated the danger of utopism well enough already.

If Yea Forums was smarter, they would realize that all of their political shitposting could have been easily disguised as Pathologic plot discussion.

>still no release date
>each day just makes me more worried that they'll sell out to the chinks, especially since they need the money
HELP

THAT THOUGHT HADN'T EVEN OCCURRED TO ME
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AD NAUSEAM FUCK YOU FOREVER

oh god

Attached: 1486448850621.jpg (643x400, 120K)

>Pick Daniil
>Realize Kains spew bullshit
>Side with Harus or just leave cathedral n fuck everyone

I-I'm sorry, actors...

Attached: 1486764389252.png (1279x834, 2.24M)

>fanart that completely changes the geography, atmosphere, style and tone of the thing it's fanart of
minor reeeee

It's supposed to be a "what-if" take on what the town would look like in the future.

So what happened to that print book they announced with the Kickstarter? And what the hell was the Polyhedral Room supposed to be?
I gave them my money, I demand answers.
>Town-on-Gorkhon becomes Town-on-Xinjiang Uyghur-Autonomous-Region

Attached: 1492303784759.png (432x512, 532K)

>Daniil is still inexplicably there
1-800-come etc.

Rag dolls don't die from old age :^)

Devs got woke, so no more comfy threads. Cause and effect

I wouldn't keep my hopes up. They have to:
>release first episode before their money completely runs out
>sell enough copies to finance the next two episodes (remember, they won't get more sales from people who got their copy through kickstarter pledges, and the KS money ran out long ago)
>actually make the other episodes, which will be another year at absolute best
before they start thinking about the physical rewards. Atleast it seems to me they want to completely release the game first.
The boardgame is an exception, since it was handled by a boardgame company.
t. gave them about 200€

Attached: 1447007649587.jpg (2560x1886, 571K)

I missed the Kickstarter now I just want them to announce a release date so I can give them my money, nearly everything on their IPL store is sold out too. I've been checking their Twitter almost daily for the past two months for any update.

Attached: 1540675108163.gif (240x196, 3.43M)

>>actually make the other episodes, which will be another year at absolute best
all the assets are here though

If you like Pathologic odds are you’ll like this but expect a few botched tries because of wasting too much color. The English version is missing content, some say it’s better and more streamlined that way, others disagree. On the steam forum for it there’s a method to patch the Polish version which has all the original content to English if you want

This is IPL we're talking about. Even with infinite money and manpower they'd find a way to miss deadlines.

Attached: 1500816189479.jpg (869x458, 75K)