SEKIRO HELP THREAD
"Why is Emma fighting me?" Edition
Hard mode: no gitgud

Attached: cute.jpg (482x610, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBm3wnQH32M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Lady Emma want Wolf's cock?

WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO I GOT PAST THE BIRD BITCHES AND NOW SOME STUPID DOOR IS BLOCKING ME FROM PROGRESSING INTO ASHINA CASTLE

Attached: 6e7.png (500x500, 201K)

How do I get to Ashina depths?

Because you were bitch enough to get the bad ending.

No she looks like she fucks big black knight cock

you have to climb the roof dummy

ok this ENFEEBLED shit is straight up fucking worse than frenzy or terror

Attached: 1547715614047.png (500x336, 246K)

Well, i beat the game. Surprise surprise, dragonrot means jack shit and everyone was overreacting. No effect on the story and im pretty sure I finished with 8 or 9 of the cures

I did, and I got to the upper tower antechamber idol, now the way forward is blocked.

Okay here's help. Near the mortal blade area throught the cave nearby is a skill book. There's another headless in ashina castle lake. Fight the solo ape for ththe flower first. You can learn the moveset for the double boss far easier. And the double boss is easy, they attack one at a time. On the double after both are dead. Keep attacking the corspe of the ape for a skill that turns your sword into the mortal blade.

at the castle head to the area head left when you get to the stairs with the 4 musket mooks and the general. Go past the two guards talking 2 dogs stick left and use the grapple to get back to the well you came out of in the tutorial. Once you're down in the abandoned dungeon stick to the right wall until you reach a chamber with a bottomless pit talk to the npcs there

Go back to the well you started the game in, near the Ashina Reservoir idol. Swim into the part with the item you couldnt reach at the start and grapple over to reach the Bottomless hole idol. You have to jump down the hole and grapple around until you reach the depths.

>Giant spoiler right in the fucking OP
good job

look around , theres a hole in the ceiling, a trick wall and a screen door you can cut through

Secret tip:

If you beat the game by collecting all five dragon eyes, Emma will give you a blowjob!

She keep sucking but no gourd seeds comming out

How to beat Genichiro lads....

Rush him down, both phases. Learn mikri counter timing and parry the lightning

Pressure constantly attack until you get deflected. Perfect parry all hits, pressure until he deflects you.

Thanks, i find that i keep getting hit by his air cleave downwards attack, should i be sliding away or trying to parry?

If its not a red kanji attack parry it. If its the downward attack im thinking of he usually follows it up with an unblockable which if its the stab is a free mikiri counter

Dodge, and then either dodge his thrust or block it

Giving her sake and she tell Wolf she want Genichiro cock...

Talk to Ishhin before fighting Owl if you've mastered the Ashina tree to get another skill tree.

How’s NG+?

God, it's hard to Mikiri his thrust.

Is sabimaru useless this game? Seems like its shit on bosses

I didn't know I could run for my first 20 ogre attempts then won the moment I paid attention to the hints screen

ARGH I DONT WANT MY GUYS TO DIE TO DRAGONROT

Wat. Pics, please.

Best prosthetic and martial art to fuck him up with?
Should I get Shadowrush? I'm 1 skill point short

What the fuck do you do about the seven spears leap in the moonlit tower. I swear no matter how late I dodge I just eat my entire fucking hp bar.

I can pretty much parry everything else.

>tfw you've already spoiled yourself on a bunch of stuff

on a side note, my fear of dragonrot has actually caused me to get good and I haven't died in hours. Mostly just exploring the castle and surrounding areas.

>beat claws dude
>get fan
>no idea where to go now

Attached: 1449055890893.jpg (2320x2131, 317K)

nvm I got good.

I need some help with Sekiro, Yea Forums

I'm using an Nvidia 1060, on win10, and controller is wireless XB1. I'm having bad 1/3 - 1/2 second lag. It's throwing all my play off.

I've tried turning off vsync via the nvidia ctrl pnl, but no change. I've went down the entire Advanced options list and set items to Medium or Low or Off, no change.

If anyone can offer advice/help, would be greatly appreciated.

Become proficient.

>wireless

there's your problem

What do I do with all the key item baits?

New attacks, good shit

How can you tell if its a thrust, grab orsweep beside looking at them

I made the crying giant guy disappear with the divine abduction - now what?

How do I make Emma happy, bros?

If you think wireless latency is anywhere near 300-500ms you are retarded.

monkey business

>can't beat the spear user in the past
How do I cheese him?

top of castle

Upgrade to Windows 7

Is anyone else super disappointed in the amount of inhuman enemies? There’s like 2.

What does it do?

you should play the game for more than 45 mins.or did I take the bait?

Get the thrust counter technique

If it’s a thrust the tip of the weapon shines

Real talk, what's the item in the well at the beginning? Do you come back for it later?

I just started the game basically and am still outside Ashiri(?) castle. I came up to the door with the guy who introduces you to red kanj hits that takes two deathblows. How do break his poise easily?

I just beat got the mortal blade.
Centipedes, monkeys, headless, that’s it. There was more enemy variety in any 2 hour slice of a DS game then there’s been in this entire thing.

where do I go for that?

also how do I kill all these immortal guys with the locusts and centipedes?

Fucking hell, that spinning purple faggot is insane, any tips?

Where is Mibu village?

Do the enemies with multiple health bars respawn?

no, those are mini bosses, they don't respawn

Ashina Depths, keep going down. To get to the Depths you go to the Ashina Reservoir.
Nope.

You do come back for it since its a grapple point, forgot what it was. That area leads to a whole other thing

>divine dragon
>this game is fucking sick
>straight to demon of hatred
this game fucking sucks

Attached: 1544586680465.jpg (228x222, 10K)

>Ashina Depths, keep going down. To get to the Depths you go to the Ashina Reservoir.
Is the Ashina Depths an optional area?

Wolf is for Kuro

>spend everything on the butterfly lady fight
>wow I finally killed her
>that was just her first phase

Attached: 1552142177709.jpg (808x912, 114K)

Nope

Acquire ability

I just beat Genichiro. Should I go to Sunken Valley or Senpou Temple first?

First phase is thrust, second is jump.
I keep getting bodied by the lightning though.

What's a good way to get skill points and cash? Wanna beef up before NG+

Yeah that's not it. All my other games work fine wirelessly. This issue is solely related to Sekiro.

Is it true the story sucks? Or is that just Dark Souls shitters memeing.

>first area after you get the arm
>find some branches "outside" the map showing grappling points
>decide to go check it out
>get on second branch
>swing to third one
>notice the icon was slightly different just as I swing to it
>it just swings me into the void
What the fuck was the point of that

How far in is the four monkeys fight? I don’t want this game to end.

I'M JUST SO BAD PLEASE HELP ME

Attached: 1546822930728.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

It's a dark souls boss.
Confetti and rush down.

I like it.

I bought everything from the carp store but I still have a bunch of carp scales, what do I do with them? I also don't know what to do with the Truly Precious Bait and all the Precious Baits.

Attached: 1548866433195.png (545x534, 17K)

Depends on how many areas you have done

There was likely another point you can jump to with it. You do need to approach it from the right angle though.

>that Owl damage
Yeah no fuck this shit

Attached: 1548588010759.gif (540x304, 1.66M)

last area of the game is where you will be using those

>Guardian Ape round 2.

Attached: 1465687449254s.jpg (244x229, 11K)

the demon of hatred is the sculptor right? that's why his left arm is all fucked up and firey? he succumbed to the shura that emma was talking about?

Restarted the game for a second time. I'm slowly grasping the combat flow now. It just requires laser focus to read and deflect attacks and not being greedy with your R1s.

Attached: 111111.png (714x541, 501K)

Yeah I just mean roughly, i could be anywhere from 40-80% as far I know. I’ve done every area I can access at this point except for the depths and the ice place where you get shot at by the gun women.

What areas do blackhat badger go to?
he said hes going to mt kong, i checked at the kite and hes not there. did it perhaps advance his quest twice? what is his next area

>make a normal action adventure
>but make it so the PC dies in two hits, meanwhile attacks do very little damage

Wow, such amazing game designers.

Nigga just parry
Like nigga press that mufuggin block vutton
Just do it
He has literally two unblockable attacks, both in phase 2 (not counting clouds that disable healing)

yes, the merchant at the temple hints at it.

Guys I need to find the video where the Headless gives Sekiro an anal probing

Help me

Does anyone have some footage of what the "High Monk" skill looks like? I'm really hoping it's the moveset from those kick ninja guys.

Attached: Please anon.jpg (1024x579, 44K)

Attached: fpdiuSK.jpg (700x582, 91K)

I'd say 60%

>mad cuz bad
if you just stand there and take attacks you will die, maybe you should do something about it?

Why wolf asked Emma about her sword skills out of nowhere? I don't remember seeing her fight...

Also what are those weird socks called

Attached: 20190324114342_1.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

I don't think I ever got a merchant to go to the temple

what prosthetic should I upgrade? I'm probably 3/4 of the way through the game and I haven't upgraded any

Fuck that Seven Retarded Spears boss and fuck the entire area he's in.

Why the fuck did this retards think it was a good idea to just fucking make you rinse the entire area clean of enemies each time you try to redo it god fucking damn it i want to die.

Attached: 1540403288102.jpg (1050x858, 89K)

It's the attack set the Monks that don't wield spear in Senpou use.

>game is beyond criticism because it's hard
jokes on you fag I've already completed it. Prefer Nioh and DS though.

Yeah he implies himself isshin cut his arm to prevent the transformation

Do you have do be standing still to get the Mikiri counter on Genichiro or something? It will not fucking activate.

Now I regret having watched pre-release streams

Attached: Monk.webm (852x480, 2.76M)

Fucking retard use the route from the tutorial lmao

I just met the purple ninja at Hirata. He kicked me to bits but I managed to get him to around 70% on my first try. Revived and jumped off the cliff to go and rest.

Tips on the tutorial boss and parrying in general? Apart from the obvious one that is

if I'm someone that played for honor on release and mained lawbringer because I loved parrying the shit out of people and memorized all the parry timings by heart, would I like this game?
worth 60 bucks?

is guardian ape phase 2 supposed to take a million years?

The tutorial literaly shows you how to get to him without allerting anyone else.
also have fun fighting him again later on with a friend

Where? The big fish keeps ramming into walls and I'm just looking at it.

They should have gotten rid of that. I just spammed Snap Seeds

The way she moves around, probably, telling fo a person who's undergone training. She's an excellent fighter and it shows.

Help?

Who here /doublehardmode/?

Attached: 20190324154648_1.jpg (2560x1440, 699K)

nigger he can 2 hit me, he can't be stagger and move to quickly to stack posture

Daily teminder thar if you use mikiri counter and upgrade your vitality/attack power, you're no better than Soulsfags who summon help and claim they've "beaten" the game. There's a reason these things are optional.

>demon of hatred
why am I having such a hard time with this
he's literally a dark souls boss

Attached: 1552794599775.jpg (1422x1600, 728K)

I hope the DLC explores the shura concept some more and we get to fight a bunch of demon ninja and samurai

Just bypass them all and fight him next to the tower, there’s a swinging grapple point on the cliff against the courtyard the fat guy in the Hawaiian shirt paces in

I just fell into the lake because of the snake, is there a way to damage him here? I didn't damage him on The firsty encounter.

Should I play this game on jap or english voices?

because you don't have dark souls lmao i-frame rolls to fight him with, despite his moveset begging for that fighting style

Why do you kill lady butterfly if she is your mentor?
Who kills you at the end of the fight in the cutscene?
What happens in those 3 years that pass?

I did the senpou temple but there's one NPC there that requires a prosthetic that you aquire in ashina depths.

Which one?
If it's the one where you started the game, just run through the mobs and climb around the left cliff to sneak behind him, then just wait for the mobs to de-aggro.

find the exit in that area and once u get up to the buildings, grapple up to the roof and you should find a tree to grapple toward the right area

Jap for sure, not even a weeb

The area is the same location in the beginning and you can still use the cliffside pathway into the tower to sneak up behind the spear guy. For fucks sake you literally have an enemy just straight up looking at the secret path just in case you forgot about it.

They are really generous with those

Attached: 20190324115131_1.jpg (1920x1080, 501K)

Aggro him and then jump off the cliff. When you climb back up you can stealth kill him

Parry him at the right time

Attached: 4crjbgs07em21.jpg (600x899, 83K)

Why do you have your proesthetic if those events hapened three years in the past?

Called tabi

Im having a hell with this game, I have to skip every miniboss (seven spears/purple guy) I rang the bell and just read that it makes everything harder, anyway to remove it?

Fight more minibosses then nigga, find more prayer beads
And unless you hit him in the middle of an attack animation he will stagger enough for 1-2 hits

I swear that my biceps are hurting me after beating Genichiro

Yeah, the guy at the Dilapitated has an endless stock.

fuck off

Consider playing the game to find out

Well, that's a tiny bit disappointing, but any moveset that incorporates melee weapons and martial arts moves is good in my book. Thanks user.

I really wish the game didn't have this 1 skill bullshit.

Attached: 57776767.webm (900x506, 1.3M)

>doubel hardmode
>has 3 revives
OH NONONO

Attached: sekiro_2019-03-24_15-54-21.png (1912x1049, 3.86M)

Train with the undead guy. Perfect parries have more sparks than a regular parry/block. They also don't give you stance damage but do so to the enemy.

How do i get up to the temple in the mist? Guy said i need to go to the second floor but i see no way

>5 hours of Owl later
I can't do it. He broke me. I caASDOUINAWEEFUWENRFGWLOLOLOLOLAWOOOOOOOHOOOTHOOOOTDFQWEHEHE

The bell puts an item into your inventory, go into your inventory and you can drop it to remove the effect.

Is the way to the Senpou Temple through the abandoned dungeon? I found an idol there leading to a pit and some granny telling me to jump.

I got grabbed by the ogre and he instakilled me from full health

consider eating shit

Can NPCs even die from the rot?

Like why should I give a fuck about my sen & xp?
You can just grind that shit whenever.

That's not the way to go. Go back where the archers are and look for a treebranch to grapple at.

Fuck dragonrot. I have 10 hours played and still can't get past the castle without triggering it. I've restarted five or six times and the beginning is getting pretty dull. What a shitty mechanic.

Is there any way to make the assassinations quieter? As soon as I kill someone, everyone in a mile radius homes in on my ass.

No idea what the point of the "suppress sound" skill is, given it only quiets your movements, which enemies don't seem to hear anyway.

But I want to face him and kill him the honorabru way.

You get a named character and most of his responses are just asking what other characters mean, or simply saying nothing.

I have no idea why you can't just have a customisable silent protagonist, it would make no difference to the game whatsoever.

>5 hours on owl
Prepare for 10 hours on Sword Saint then lmao

Attached: 1469265089242.png (400x530, 290K)

Anyone got any tips for Demon of Hatred?
Also where can I farm Mercury? Is is from the red guys?

>restarted
Just... keep playing?

>Is the way to the Senpou Temple through the abandoned dungeon

If you follow the water you get to the senpou temple, yes. To go to the ashina depths it's easier through the well where the game began. Grapple up and do a sprint jump afterwards to get to the not-bonfire ahead - can't miss it

Looking at the temple from the back, hug the wall to your right and keep going and looking up. You'll see the first tree branch, ignore it. When you see a second one, jump on it. Now turn about 100 degrees and you'll see a little place you can jump to. If you see monkeys, you're going to the right place.

It doesn’t do shit for a long time and you can cure it well before anyone dies
You wasted your time, user

are you retarded?
dragonrot is inconsequential
you can even remove it fully later on in the game

See
You can clear a ridiculous amount of dragonrot from the game. Stop worrying about it.

How the fuck do I fight this purple ninja asshole in the Hirata area

Attached: 013997DB-0A8F-4941-B203-FC171F340A1E.gif (334x399, 682K)

you can cure it, you moron.

rot doesnt do anything other than make npcs introverted

I jumped off the cliff and he followed me and died since he can't swim.

Interested in getting this. But, how big is the game overall? DS1 level of world size or BB world size?

Wait is it just me or once you cure dragonrot it is cured forever?

You learn his movements like any other enemy

where do you go after you reach the bell?

closer to bloodborne

pls respond D:

You'll have to fight one with 2 HP bars later, get used to it.

It'll come back if you die enough times, it's pretty generous with the number of deaths though. And later on in the game it becomes rarer for you to die and not revive, except for a few of the bosses.

That seems to be the case for those that haven been infected once. Been dying a lot and no one's getting dragonrot again

You don't get the good ending if you trigger it, shitlords.

turn around and go across the bridge

Yes you do. Dragonrot has no impact on any of the games endings, it can only impact some side quests if you let it go long enough that NPCs die.

I want to ring the bell. What does it affect ,exactly? How much better is the loot? Do you get more money per kill? Does the bell increase the enemies, including bosses, health or just their damage?

Alright, I can respect that. He respawns if you want to cheese him for the prosthetic

you can unlock hard mode by giving kuro back his charm at the start, if you do you'll lose health even when blocking and take more damage in general

bosses all have new moves in ng+, gyobu for example has a move where he spins his spear around with a rope and can hit you pretty much anywhere on the field since it's gigantic, you need to rope into him and stun him to stop it

how do I get there?

>if you follow the water

Is that from the entrance itself, or from the above entrance after you kill the shadowman miniboss, where you can see some dude channeling some purple shit?

>gyobu for example has a move where he spins his spear around with a rope and can hit you pretty much anywhere on the field since it's gigantic, you need to rope into him and stun him to stop it

He does that on normal too.

>crawl up on the regular mob
>use puppeteer ninjutsu
>now it's 2vs1

Attached: 1541983331468.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

Ok, here's another. Is there another shitty poison swamp, or did Miyazaki finally learn to stop that bullshit?

you need a story weapon to kill them I think

got it, thanks
this was really out of the way

wait until you get to the fucking monkey

He does that on NG

I have no idea but it does increase drop rate. You can remove it any time you want though, it's not a permanent fuck you like La Mulana hard mode or stuff like that.

You get an item with which you can turn it off again.

>believing reddit
You dumb fuck.

does dragonrot progress faster if you use the revive mechanic? would be silly if it did the same as "dying" and starting over from the checkpoint

What's the strategy for Demon of Hatred?

no he doesn't
youtube.com/watch?v=OBm3wnQH32M

From the entrance where there's a merchant, just hug the left wall and go forward. You'll reach the water.

It's literally the easiest thing to deal with though. The enemies who deal it are braindead and you can easily deathblow them without being seen. The stealth section through those buildings with the nobles is super simple.

Nigga I'm telling you he does
He did it the first time I fought him

I'm 99% sure dragonrot only happens if you DIE, not if you ressurect. Sekiro has the ability to ressurect. To replenish the ability you have to either rest or kill enemies and take their blood. Well, if you DIE for real than the only way to come back to life is with the blood of living therefore they get dragonrot.

Reviving is apprantly consequence free. No downsides whatsoever, which is kinda iffy imo. Should have some kind of punishment for abusing it.

I've been dying a lot and so far no dragonrot for those who had already.

Also I feel like every time I do something major and come back to the merchant at the hub he has another droplet to sell.

He was lucky. He does it on normal, too.

Shadowrush is fucking based.
Just wait until you get Mushin Arts ultimate techniques. Shadowrush is based.

I accepted my fate, I will never kill this bow faggot

so this is how it feels to get filtered

Attached: 1553439987575.jpg (645x716, 56K)

This game is so fucking hard but so fucking satisfying. The true casual filter. Hot damn is it growing on me, lads. Hope you're all enjoying it.

Attached: 1387855182974.png (364x336, 113K)

is there a way to absolve sin like in dark souls? i accidentally smacked the doctor guy in the dungeon and he's still mad at me

Reviving has no interaction with dragonrot or the games endings. There's literally no reason not to revive when it's available.

Yes, he absolutely does. I suck at the game, took my sweet time with him and saw that move a bunch of times.

You mean the ninja that does spin kicks or the Shichimen warrior that summons purple balls and spins around?

>have 4 healing gourd uses at guardian ape
>watch video of someone doing the fight
>they have twice as much health as me and 8 healing gourd uses

fucking how

Axe literally takes out a third of his HP.

The game gets better the better you get with the combat. Once it clicks that you can just spam L1 and deflect almost everything, with some luck, it becomes less scary

Do more exploring, dude. I haven't reached the ape yet and I have 9 gourds.

I missed the anti-air counter. Didn't have enough money the first time around and when I returned Blackhat Badger was already gone. His questline is finished apparently, but he doesn't return to Ashina Castle as he said he would. Am I fucked?

The story is pretty bad. Miyazaki's weaknesses as a writer really shows when they try for a more focused story with a more traditional narrative structure compared to Dark Souls kind of ambigious narrative that's pretty simple and just has a lot of lore.
It's definitely not good.

The game is pretty non-linear. You've probably rushed to the Ape and they wound up reaching him later. If you're struggling explore some different locations and find some mini-bosses and seeds.

I hope you and your family gets brutally killed for spoiling the game.

Sounds like you've been missing a lot of mini bosses

it sucks dick anyway

Exploration rewards at least 6 more gourd seeds and 12 midbosses

When you beat Butterfly you get something that says you get a 2nd revive?
What is that. How do I get it

Where is this hidden carp boss?

The game has 4 endings. He spoiled the worst. You don't want the worst ending, right?

FUCK OWL

When do I fight this ape everyone talks about. I want to fight it as well.
I'm at the corrupted monk.

You give the item to Kuro when you get to him.

Give it to Kuro.

Miyazaki had virtually nothing to do with the story this time. And the writing is fine, stop being such a drama queen.

Guardian ape was provably the easiest boss for me so far, only died once to him. On the other hand Genichiro, purple ninja guy, firepig and a bunch of other (mini)bosses took me ages.

>tfw I am not enjoying it
I wanted to like it, but I just don't.

Attached: 1487955613184.jpg (342x316, 14K)

Progress through Ashina Castle. Talk to Kuro in the library next. He kisses you softly and moans a bit.

I think it's pretty shit to be honest. In the story department at least.
We were told earlier that he got his arm cut by Isshin so that he wouldn't turn into Shura, and then, at least for me, we've been cozying up to him handing him all the different sake and he says nice things to on a bit later on and it's all good, and then you come back and from goes
>lol major character gone with no follow-up and he turns into a big demon anyway.

You can find him after the kite jump in senpou, before the drop down to the fresh fruit snake thing.

behind the castle

everybody gets the worst ending you retard fagot piece of shit, cause you die million times no matter what you.

>tfw strained my wrist pressing L1 so much
>now it hurts when I exert my left index finger

b-bros

This really ruined the game for me. Sure, you could just decide you won't parry everything, but having to do self-imposed challenges to keep the game interesting is just plain bad design.

what the fuck

firepig and genichiro were effortless, guardian ape is the only thing to give me trouble so far and it's destroying me

>It's a "Genichiro gets a lucky combo of attacks that 1-shots you after a perfect phase-1" episode

Attached: forwhatpurpose.jpg (1456x663, 349K)

There's like some palm strikes and leaping kicks that look like some of the kick ninja moves.
Haven't seen the final skill in the tree or the ultimate mushin technique that require it so there might be some more crazy ninja kick stuff

Dying doesn't affect the endings lel

what is this shaman guy called that shoots all the terror balls and how do I beat him

please kill yourself you pedo faggot

He literally does, don't make shit up.

Gyobu is the only boss i beat and can confirm he does that move in normal already

Pretty easy to avoid too

how do i ensure i get the good ending?

Dying and dragonrot have nothing to do with the story ending state. The choice between the OP story ending and moving onto the other 3 story endings is just an obvious text prompt choice in the mid-late game.

So I've been stuck on like the first 2 execution guy forever, then I stopped playing like most everything and just hit - jump around - hit - see big hit deflect - hit

It feels terrible but it worked that I now killed everthing up until the first shinobi and him without dying.

Feels like really bad cheese.

Attached: NAP_MDG_080317ARTATTACK_819ARTATTACKJPG.jpg (1200x630, 40K)

>Owl phase 2
HOW the FUCK

Man the real corrupted monk was such a good fight, and the music was great too.
But why do I feel like a twist of Dragons are actually immortal centipedes and are not holy at all coming.

Attached: sekiro_2019_03_24_17_23_13_871.jpg (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Where is the place later on where you fight him again?

The reason I like the PS3 controller so much. The buttons are extrmely light to press

so that bad ending fight was pretty cool but im pissed now that I missed so much content

MY NAME IS

use the mortal blade on the undying training dummy, yes or no?

I gave all my booze to Emma cause I thought she might suck my dick

>divine dragon
this is the coolest boss

Attached: 1552481961649.png (628x529, 23K)

Nioh was more fun combat wise, I must admit.

It was in that box next to the undead training dude for me after I got the mortal blade.

Am I missing something here? I just killed all 3 folding screen monkeys and apparently they still have some hp left

Lighter than DS4?

It's literally the same as phase 1, just don't let him launch into the air for that poison attack too much

Where do I fight this guy? I just got the mortal sword in the temple but there's nowhere to go from there.

Lads. What should I get with my fish scale things?

Attached: 1528568445136.gif (400x299, 854K)

He did it muktiple times for me infact its how I got so much damage in on him, because if you l2 him when he does it he gets stunned for a second

Only having one combat art available in combat is a major fault imo. Huge, huge missed opportunity by From.
I think the idea for the combat is great, they almost, almost nailed it, but fell short just a bit which makes it a disappointing experience once it's all over.

>die at the old lady's bell memory
>go back to the main path hoping it's easier
>die and go back to the memory
>keep switching back and forth making progress little by little
>now both sides have bosses and I can't even decide which one is wrecking me less

Attached: D1hQdcAUcAAA4Lg.jpg (1000x1000, 75K)

I think you fight the monk in mibu village, which is a completely different area.

Also, where’s the mortal sword?

>hear so much about ape guardian
>see some screenshots
>get to his arena
>he doesn't come out, I just walk through the arena with no bossfight

wait why

Go talk to Kuro about what else you need to create the incense

Holy shit you fucking retard.
Dragonrot has literally no effect on the ending AT ALL.
Just play the fucking game. All dragonrot does is prevent questlines until you cure it, and there's like over a dozen opportunities to cure dragonrot throughout the game, and right now I'm at the final section of the game and have only had to cure it 3 times.

When you meet Owl attack him.
At some point, the Divine will go to the Hall of Illusions, keep checking on her as you kill bosses.
When she goes to the hall, talk to her, follow her quest line, it involves the snakes.
Once you have done her quest line, finish the game. You can't fail once you have done her quests, it will be an option to give the loli king icecream tears.

It will make sense when you get there.

How do I get over the broken bridge on mt Kongo?
I've reached the bell but that looks like a dead end.

Attached: post-2-1128339142.jpg (800x536, 29K)

Are the "deathblow = health recovery" or the " increased item healing potency" good or will enemies start doing too much damage to be worth (or you get enough estus to not be needed in DB's case) ? I've only fought two shinobi kill bosses, and their damage seems pretty acceptable after 1 anal beads upgrade so the not-lifegems are kinda useful unlike when i'm fighting mini-bosses.

Do you heal when you deathblow an enemy after it's already dead (zero hp but red dot still shows and you can DB it) ?

Attached: diamond ranked.jpg (1922x1082, 431K)

How do I beat guardian ape? His first form is nearly impossible to parry, should I just be running around and taking occasional stabs when ever hes not in "instant transmission attack animation" mode

>literally just got MUKIRI'D by dad
what

What even changes in phase 2 besides him throwing ineffective acid clouds at you?

Yes he does.
You're making shit up, he does that shit multiple times.
Just because there's some youtube video where he doesn't do it does not mean that it happens every time.

How can you effectively use those ceramic noise makers? Enemies6 barely hear it.
Also, is emma used goods?

Attached: D2WS1RsU0AE9Jzr.jpg (1580x1800, 226K)

health recovery is goat

Just beat the flaming bullfaggot, where should I go now?

Attached: 814380_20190324022110_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Isn’t the bell way past the broken bridge anyway?

There are three types of immortality in the game. The dragon, the rejuvenation water and the centipedes. They're not actually connected.

The dragon is only held by your master. The waters only work on children, the centipedes can infest anything.

yea same. i think its because you got mortal blade before killing it? if you kill the centipede at first bossfight it cant respawn

>Casuals and reddit get filtered by difficulty
>Almost all posts in the thread are actually about the game
Thank god for that. I guess this is what it takes to fix Yea Forums

Attached: 1520385364753.jpg (1013x788, 75K)

Some of the bosses, including the ape, can be skipped completely. It depends on the order you clear the game: ape drops a certain item that's useful elsewhere, but if you've already gone there and no longer need the item, the ape isn't there to be killed. The item can still be found by the undying samurai shrine, though.

I can't believe Miyazaki turned me gay

The cave with the blood splatters is the arena for a second optional fight against the Ape Guardian, after you've beaten him the first time in his initial arena.

How do you tell if a sweep, thrust, or grab is incoming? I see the red kanji and immediately panic and mash dodge and obviously it fucks me up. I only have a split second to make a decision to either use mikiri, sidestep or jump, I think I'm too old for this reaction time

Attached: image_0.jpg (813x407, 127K)

Imagine being this dumb and gullible

The one-eyed merchant asked for someone strong but so did the white guy in the abandoned dungeon and I am only getting the option to send him to the dungeon. How do I send him to the merchant?

>nighttime
man this fucking game keeps ramping up the bullshit every single step of the way

Attached: 1544618915480.jpg (718x720, 78K)

Nvm I just beat them

yes but I can't see any other way across

>pray
nice localization, racist fucks

Wrong arena. Hes somewhere else.

Ultimately, having finished it, the combat is almost there, it's almost great, but falls short right at the finish line.
Overall underwhelming for me, the story especially is kinda garbage and they give you all these cool hints but it never amounts to anything.

>When you meet Owl attack him.
The very first time at the memory?
If yes I fucked up already.
The divine you mean this one, right?

Attached: 20190324081619_1.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

He did that shit for me, easy to just jump over and bathook to his face.

Everything he does is absolutely parriable. Just learn the patterns, he only has like four.

thick genichiro seed has coated emma's lovehole

Oil and fire. Vietnam style.

The writing is mediocre.

Is the Headless Ape the Champion Gundyr of this game? They're both infuriating when you first start grinding them out, but become extremely enjoyable when you learn the fight.

Just explore user, the game really opens up in that area

i see, i figured id have to just regularily check on her

I have yet to come across a single enemy the anti air counter activates against yet

Based on some of the sake conversations I've had with Emma I think she either used to bang Genichiro or Wolf, before he got amnesia. Maybe both.

Either way Kuro is better.

Where can I get more fruits for the girl? I only got one from Kotaro.

I'm stuck at both paths with a miniboss and his possy.
It's just so tiresome to clear their arena little by little just to die to the miniboss anyway.
Corpserunning in BB and Souls can be boring, but clearing the same set of trash over and over again feels like a chore
>one Stooge gets a lucky hit in
>30% of health missing
>can start over right away

You throw it at them.

Place yourself against a wall, near a door or edge, aim at enemy, throw it, they run to you and you can Sam Fisher walk stab them to death instantly.

Also works in bushes, or in any place you can get behind them.

yo spoil that shit dawg

i wasn't prepared to be spooked like that

I think the centipedes are related to the water

>can't beat random grunts without getting hit
>can't react to attacks in time to respond properly, i just press either dodge or jump or block and see what works
>can't react to grabs/sweeps/spears etc. so i just jump away or whatever
i'm pretty early in the game, i just talked with Owl in the memory and got to the serpent sneaking session
is there any way i can complete this game or does it get much worse from here on out?

Second phase ape is so fun to parry and I love how freaky its movement is

When am I supposed to be able to fight purple guy in Hirata, headless in Ashina, and one armed faggot in the well?

Also I can go to Ashina Castle, Abandonded Dungeon, and Sunken Valley. Which should I do first?

Both are good but get the deathblow recovery one first. The heal will never be strong enough to provide a swing in a fight but it's great for exploration since a free heal without having to take a sippy is always useful.

Also yes you do heal from DBing enemies with zero hp but with the DB prompt still active.

So emma is evil? I just wanted a cute waifu

Attached: 1553433621367.jpg (906x936, 849K)

Well, first of all, you can get rid of a deathblow immediately by sneaking around him and getting a surprise hit on him. Otherwise, it'll be a basic battle of parrying when needed, and making sure to watch out for those unblockables. Did you go back to the temple and do the tutorial for the red kanji attacks?

I'm scared, user.

Attached: scared.jpg (685x677, 97K)

Where are all the diving spots to get items ? Just got it

It's a HUGE downer. I fucking hate it when games do this "choice" under the guise of depth shit, it's an illusion that does the complete opposite of what they advertise it at.

Meaningless on boss fights but definitely useful while exploring
Avoid the kanji=gtfo mindset, the only thing the kanji does is tell you that an attack cannot be parried or blocked, it can still be countered or jumped on. You have to look into your targets animation, every red kanji moveset has a long windup.

Why the fuck would you attack him? Obtuse bullshit like this is what ruins From games for me. There is NO reason whatsoever to attack him.

where do I get the rice to give to the granny

someone explain the guardian ape meme please. for me it was one of the easiest bosses in the game. even the double monkey fight was a joke since you can kill the brown ape with shurikens.

Have you played a Souls game before?

There's no twist. They build up shit with the two fushigir's and the black scroll telling you that the Black Fushigiri can open the gate to the underworld but nothing happens and the dragon stuff is really REALLY undercooked
There's no crazy twist to full on japanese folklore and delving into the underworld with the Black Fushigiri. The area you're in is the last new area in the game

No. You meet him far later into the game as well at the castle roof. It's a super obvious good/bad choice.

And yes, shes the divine. Sorry I dont know the exact point she moves, I did most of the bosses after owl and she was just gone, took a while to find her.

Lads the Lone Longswordman is kicking my dick in any tips?

Attached: 1551884408409.jpg (750x752, 134K)

No Emma is a gud girl. She only fights you if you turn evil.

Climb the castle or go down into the mines that leads to the temple.

ply btr

To clarify when you meet Owl the second time at the castle. Not in the dream.

The game has four endings. Three are shit and the divine ending is canon.

Is the world like DS1, with a ton of interconnected levels, or is it like DS3 where there's like only two optional areas that all have dead ends and the other levels have no connecting pathways?

>walk sounds are audible at a farther distance than ceramic noise

So far i've found useful only to lure 1 enemy away from the pack so it won't aggro the rest, depending on their positioning.

>try ceramic while on bush
>enemy instantly sees me

Granted it was on auto aim instead of manual and i was relatively close, so maybe that was it

Attached: 471623786232.gif (388x268, 2M)

How the fuck do I fight O rin of the water?
She posture rapes me and can nearly 1 shot me

You can mikiri his kick
Once I learned this all his future fights become more fun

MADE FOR CHAINED OGRE COCK

it gets old when half the bosses do the exact same shit

>Throw it at them
Da fuck, what shitty mechanic

>Obeying your parent
>Evil
???

theres 4 boards but only 3 monkeys, the final board is blank for a reason

Oh ok. I'm glad.
I assume he'll be there once I have all the ingredients for the incense.

>deathblows
>plunging attack ala archdragon peak
>divine fucking dragon
the cinematic stuff in this game is sex

You don't panic and look at the move to see what it.

>split second

You literally have more than a full second to look at it and react, the only exception is weirdly that ogre grab attack in close range.

Im already at the choice you makenwith the dad, assuming Ive cleared every area I can for now how much longer till the ending?

She's literally parry-then-goomba-stomp-her-sweep the fight. You don't even need to hit her.

PLS HELP I CANT BEAT THIS GUY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

I'm not finished yet so I can't say for sure but it feels like a strange cross between 1 and 3 so far.

Don't forget you have a dodge button, no need to parry every strike

yes all three and finished them
keep in mind i would summon for most bosses and cheese the normal enemies as much as i can
at any rate i really don't feel as safe in this game with dodging like in Souls and blocking seems more of a timed thing than something like a shield you can hold up to defend yourself
it took me like 5 tries for both the first General miniboss and Chained Ogre to beat them, and I got a sneak attack on the Ogre too.
this game is way harder and way less forgiving. i keep getting scared i will get everyone sick with the Rot because i can't stop dying. at least i know how to coward out of situation with sprinting or grapple hook.

Attached: thats not very dandy.jpg (960x540, 89K)

can sculptor or gourd lady die from dragonrot
dragonot is seriously hampering my enjoyment its hard to learn when im so shit scared of death

>can still be countered or jumped on
Unless it's a grab. When you see kanji, get away until you know whether that particular move is a thrust, sweep or grab. When you do, act accordingly.

this fucking monkey

Attached: 1397589557966.png (850x968, 1.06M)

Is he any different here from the one in Senpou Temple? That fight was a piece of cake.

>狼よ..
>ね...抱きなさってくだされ...
>命令でありますよ
What the fuck was Miyazaki thinking?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

Because the fourth monkey is invisible you dumb cunt

Where do I get this? I'm at the end now I'm fucked right?

Attached: 20190324162648_1.jpg (3440x1440, 841K)

Beat them already but yeah I felt like an idiot when I realized it lol

That spear-wielding faggot near the tower where youv'e rescued Kuro in the begining is raping my ass harder than any boss/enemy.
Onigiri-harakiri counter does fuck all to his posture. Nothing I've tried so far works. Fuck I'm mad. Need to cool off.

Attached: raged.gif (350x197, 1.9M)

All you have to do is literally spam parry and jump counter when he goes for a sweep

just spam parry
short and easy fight

It's really disappointing, because you can literally see right in front of you how much better the combat would be if you had multiple combat arts or some kind of art switching in the game, instead you have to fucking pause the game and go into the combat arts menu and then pick a new one and then exit. It would be fucking cool if we had art switching, because then you could do some crazy shit like Shadowrush then switch to Ichimonji and do mid-air ichimonji.

>using italian text over english, EVER
>in a game with item descriptions and lore shit
You fucking deserve it, feccia umana

make me a pizza, guido

yes that was the implication
thank you brainlet

It's only related in the sense that the sect that used to worship Aquafina ditched the idea to worship Vermins. They are not related at all.

You can double jump grabs but the window is really small

I just got the Shura ending and the game ended supposedly really early (considering there are some zones I haven't been at yet such as where the corrupted monk is on the bridge) but my only option is to go NG+ and I don't wanna go through the whole game again to choose the other option instead.
Is there a way to just reset back to the owl decision or am I just fucked? Shura ending was pretty kino though but if it's at like 70% into the game then it sucks.

Attached: monkey.png (400x400, 387K)

>*combos you from 100 to 0 HP with exploding pocket sand
>...One!
Papa is the best

I want to fuck Corrupted Monk and cuddle with her unga body!

>Headless
wat even do?

She moves so much whenever she attacks that I cant dodge without her hitting me

You can deflect pretty reliably by just hitting L1 rapidly. It’s pretty broken, and I don’t use that term liberally, but there you go.

Dragonrot isn’t as much of a problem as you think. It’s mainly there to shame players for being bad (which they inevitably will be), and can be reversed later in the game. The combat mechanics didn’t really settle in for me until the 15+ hour mark. It was almost too much to bear until then.

Mask fragment

Guys, should I use the dragon blood droplet? I currently got ny first, and the sculptor and the timid maid is sick.

He has literally two different moves. One you parry, the other you jumpkick. He also has shit for health, how did you even get to him if you can't handle something like this?

That people really want to fuck my dragon lord.

No homo

Don't the larvae in the pool in the fountainhead shrine imply that the sect are using the water to create the centipedes?

>have to clear a swarm of mooks every time i want to re-try a mini boss
how do i have fun?

Remember that hidden route you took to rescue Kuro in the beginning?

This is good to know thank you
Im try

He has this pattern where after you do mikiri he will immediately do a swing, if you parry that he loses balance and keels over and you can whittle down his health, which in turn keeps his posture up.

use one after you get good

I feel like the ogre gives an unusually strict requirement on that compared to enemies after him, or ones you can fight roughly the same time but are meant to be tougher.

These threads are fun to watch you /fromfags/ talk about this game. Never enjoyed these kind of games but I think Sekiro is the most unique. If I were to buy any of their games it would be this one

Keep moving up Mount Kougou and when you get to the main hall, check out the altar. Prepare for monkey trouble.

That's the fire crackers you get from the first crow vendor of the game.

halp

Is this legit? Post a screenshot. This is pretty gay coming from Fromsoft.

I did it.
I beat Genichiro.

confetti and terror resistance

but when i do that my posture bar drops, i fall and then he kill me

There is a stealth route that lets you deathblow him once.
>Onigiri-harakiri counter does fuck all to his posture
The more you damage his health the more effective your posture attacks will be, so it's just a matter of surviving and dealing damage.

>DUDE 2 PURPLE FAGGOTS LMAO
>mfw
From i swear to god i will nuke your fucking ass to hell

Attached: 1491321887370.png (800x388, 116K)

Which one though? The only one I can think of is the spear guy.

can you tell me where he is located?

main hall?

Don't wanna confuse Soulsfriend's brain with too many inputs i guess.

When the first showed that there would be a giant ape boss I got pretty happy. That's a totally different sort of enemy in terms of movement patterns than anything I can recall in any souls game, and figured he was going to be pretty intense.

*ahem*
dlc

The game isn’t about becoming a kung-fu combat art swapping ninja combo master. It’s about making optimal use of the limited moveset you’re dealt. Restraint is the soul of creativity. Stop crying about it.

Use it at the sculpture. You'll get shitloads of them later anyway.

get skill that reduces posture drop

Guys, does the Timid Maid do fucking anything othet than hand you the bell?

Upgrade your posture then and come back later or use consumables, alternatively you can get gud

>cure dragonrot
>keep dying at the next boss
Or is the dragonrot gone for good once you heal it? If it comes back, there are not enough items in the game for me. I've ignored the whole thing and literally everyone I know is infected. Don't see any point in healing them if they just get it again in ten minutes.

Where do I fight this Flaming Bull everyone talks about? I'm at the O'rin or whatever the ghost lady with the banjo is called.

Attached: 1529710054133.png (337x189, 20K)

a little before chained ogre on top of a big cliff. i think the one right after horse boss has it too

there is just some monk praying who I can talk to

>Go back to check on my nigga Tengu, he didnt sound too good last time
>mfw what was waitin for me there
Between the claustrophobic room and the way the forest outside seems to hurt my fps that was probably the least fun fight Ive done just for technical reasons

Attached: IMG_9996.jpg (432x588, 57K)

Since everyone already mentioned the secret route let me pitch in something else. The Flame Vent. Seriously that shit is a god send. If you can get two blast off on the enemy they are pretty much boned when it comes to posture.

How the fuck can you get to Orin without going through Ashina?

after you arrive to the ashini castle
the bull is piss-easy i dont know what people cry about

THE MASTER IS ABSOLUTE.

The purple faggot caused dragonrot. Can you tell me where these two are so I can avoid it to the best of my ability?

Thanks.

From the fight against the spear guy on the horse continue up to the castle, the bull fight is at the entrance.

The one with her son nearby? Spoiler: She dies once the day progresses

Don’t heal everyone unless you know you’re in the clear for a while and/or want to follow NPC questlines. It’s pointless and a waste of the copious dragon whatever teardrops you get anyway.

This is a brainlet-tier response because you can literally pause the game any time and switch if you want even in combat. Having on the fly art swapping would only make the game more fluid and allow you to be even more creative, now I just have to pause if I don't want to Shadowrush an enemy and instead want to Nightjar reversal.

How to kill a fish that is underwater? I can lock on to it but can hit it

I want to know as well

Where's the guy the tengu asked you to kill?

CUTE
Also giving her the infested book is just for lore right?

Attached: 20190324153626_1.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

Can you find Tengu somewhere other than the first place after Horseman?
I already know that he's Isshin

Waaaaay back after you fought the very first enemy that uses unblockables and gives you the tutorial for them. Jump on the gate behind where he was standing and look to your left. There's a big rocky upcrop with his tent on top of it. It's right before the spot with the old lady who gives you the bell that sends you to the past raid on Ashina castle.

So where is this corrupted Monk? I heard I was supposed to fight him before I fought the Guardian Ape but I can't find him.

You'll know when you get there. There's a bonfire in here as well.

should i do ashina depths first or sunken valley?
i just beat snake eyes and theres this really ominous blood trail leading to an open area which seems like a boss arena but there was nothing

Did I strike a nerve? Keep bitching about Sekiro not being a fighting game.

He shows up again at the serpent shrine

Later in the game you get the ability to dive and swim underwater

After Ashina Castle got locked down, they in the room where you fought the Elite before Lightning Chad

That sense of pride from Owl after being killed by his son
That was nice

But she was such a sweet old lady.

In the memory, she warns me about a vision she's having of Kuro bleeding out. Does she remember this in the future and that's why she thinks I'm her son?

Or an oil then one shot. Throwing ash in his eyes isn't a bad idea, either.

I appreciate that the game says "Nah, don't fight with honor, that's stupid. You're a ninja, you should be cheating like a motherfucker."

>get the senpou text
>also get to the main hall
Where do I go now? It looks like I'm at a dead end.

Attached: 1553340519359.png (500x334, 236K)

why am I getting massive frame drops in sekiro constantly when it ran flawlessly the last several days

You can hit it eventually by chasing it and slashing the water repeatedly like an autist. But don't bother with them now since there's a diving skill.

Charged r1

I did go through Ashina Castle

Can you be more specific? I'm at the lady praying.

How do I kill those purplish blue quick niggas with the kicks?

You can sneak in and stealth kill the non miniboss purple guy btw

Tips on Demon of Hatred? Wish I had a shield and armor.

Man fuck the longsword faggot that’s in the well from the beginning of the game. I got the deathblow on him from above and just didn’t lock onto him Naruto style and attacked him after he attacked. Yeah you can mikiri counter but doesn’t help too much during the fight it’s such a small fucking area to fight him in.

I have no shame cheesing some of these bosses

How would I know that I'm good while progressing, though? Every boss is potentially harder than the one that came before.

and here's a perfect example of the kind of mongs who fall for this shit. You're a retarded fanboy, non of what you said made any sense.

Attached: Cute ninja.jpg (1920x1080, 505K)

In that little area past the gate where you killed horseman guy

Is there anything down there?

What the fuck are you talking about? There’s nothing at the top of Mt. Kongo except an immortal monk and his centipede brethren. Also the path up to the pagoda.

I usually try not to use the oil since I don't know who to buy it from. Also what does the ash do? It says distract but I'll be honest I have never used that item before.