Untitled

Attached: Skull Face.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KG2xiP0PHk0
gizmodo.com/elon-musk-backed-ai-company-claims-it-made-a-text-gener-1832650914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is he a lizard man? gave up on the game before I got to this point

Attached: sub-class snakewhisperer.webm (400x224, 2.12M)

>spend five minutes explaining your life, motivation, and goals
>instead of any reaction your nemesis just sits there silently for the rest of the car ride

Was there anything more awkward?

amazing if they had david hayter how great this back and forth could of been

but hey at least we got a washed up b list actor known for 1 show...

Don't shit on Twin Peaks

And people actually think Kojima is any good.

It was kino

based

There is something surreal about this whole segment that makes it memorable to me and elevates it to what you would call "kino"

I laughed so hard when the song came in and they juat sat there staring at each other.
I could legit feel my love for Metal gear dying.

Kojima is a talentless piece of shit hack

Attached: 1551923362798.png (650x806, 1.03M)

That minute long silence with the music just blasting was the most autistic shit ever.

WORDS THAT KILL

What was with MSGV and the whole lens flare thing, it was just everywhere.

Attached: 1553430460154.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

Is it weird that I'm imagining a cutscene of Big Boss banging and making out with Big Medic in Outer Heaven.

It could or likely have already happened in Kojima's canon.

Not only that, they're awkwardly sitting there in silence while that hype as shit music from the trailer plays.

When Skull Face held up the vial and says how it knows English my Venom is looking off to the side completely disinterested.

Attached: I was posted in a small image.png (69x42, 7K)

>awkward
Blood soaked war criminals don't feel awkward while taking jeep rides with other war criminals. They arent nerdy betas that have to make small talk and funny noises in response when theres an awkward silence.

Lighting is utilised a lot. Having it flare across your entire screen really adds to the sense of fear the player has of being caught in it.
The contrast between red and white lights was also used to indicate atmosphere or a character's intentions (evil or good).

Attached: 1368674256565.jpg (360x267, 23K)

>You're my Big Boss, John....
>Terrorize me hard, Big Boss....

this was as boring as the Patriot AI rant in MGS2

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=KG2xiP0PHk0

don't remind me of this game

Which cast member from twin peaks was in TPP?
I'm racking my brain but I have no idea

Attached: 1496257282360.jpg (500x500, 17K)

this, I don't understand why people hate this scene so much
what should have venom said there? some cliche dialogue from the average saturday morning cartoon? "Oh Skull Face, you sick fuck, I'm going to stop you"
lmao
silence seems the better response to some mad man

Attached: 1500032136272.jpg (720x720, 240K)

>"Oh Skull Face, you sick fuck, I'm going to stop you"
Why do I find this so funny?

Try to put it in your perspective. I'm listening to a man trying to explain his scheme, and my head needs to process it.

Now you see why silence needs to exist in that cutscene.

This.
Using the song was so cynical. Just because people really loved the trailer doesn't mean you can use the song as some get out of jail free card when you fuck up your cutscene.

Attached: 1423304264353.png (830x624, 372K)

WoooaaaHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH

>"It knows the N word"
Really Kojima?

Kiefer was in the Twin Peaks movie.

"you're finally awake..."

FUCK YOU TODD HOW'D YOU DO IT

Hayter was better

Attached: 466_.jpg (466x466, 49K)

>Was there anything more awkward?
There never was anything not awkward in what he made

Yeah for like five minutes, the user you replied to was clearly meaning 24.
Nobody recognizes Kiefer for Twin Peaks.

I didn't make the original post naming Twin Peaks. That is an obvious joke. I was just answering which VA from MGSV was in Twin Peaks,

WOAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Were you born in a small village?

Do you have a lust for revenge?

Because Kojima watched Drive so he cut out most of Kiefur's lines including this scene

With the explanation skull face gave, venom snake must have thought that it was better to keep mum than to speak to the nutjob.

>Drive
last time it was mad max, now drive
anyway I like those silent MCs so I still don't understand the hate

Attached: 1517703175948.jpg (540x540, 40K)

Chad venom snake who stays silent when the villain explains his motto and just straight up kills him later vs virgin raiden who argues uselessly and fails miserably in the altercation with the patriots.

>one of the zilion snaeks gives him a try
>he carelessly snaps its head
Every time

Venom shouldnt have grunted more like Max

shouldve*

Attached: Dvp2qF6W0AUFwQR.jpg (2048x1152, 477K)

>get bored so start playing music on tape as skullface is talking
>he stops talking and the music starts
>overlaps the music I already had playing

Attached: 1551487005202.png (357x371, 155K)

DELET THIS

Attached: raiden.jpg (1000x536, 31K)

Venom is such a well designed character. Shame he doesn't speak more, but the few times he does speak it's pure kino

Attached: MGSV-Phantom-Pain-Venom-Snake-Konami-Digital-Entertainment.jpg (1280x720, 274K)

All the cutscenes are directed and shot like a real movie. Kojima likes to make his cutscenes feel cinematic

DOMESTIC
WARRIORS

to be fair, the AI doesn't give a fuck about a whiny pretty boy says and continue to spout lies

Venom to me is a nameless grunt. Who should have grunted more. He doesnt have a political philosophy of his own, he just follows orders. Which in essence is what makes him a badguy in the end. Even though he was brainwashed to be snake, he should still have his original personality as a nameless soldier following orders. So him having a philosophical back and forth with Skully wouldnt make sense. In my fantastic opinion.

Attached: Dvp06IuWsAAxYju.jpg (2048x1152, 257K)

it's just idiocy taken to the next level
lens flares used to be considered shit craftsmanship and embarrassment to the production crew
now they are digitally inserted into movies AND VIDEO GAMES

he has his personality and in some situations he even refuse to follow orders, you are just dumb to not rotice this

Attached: 1511805197999.jpg (975x720, 386K)

Not follow the nameless shell company offering him money to kill children... no shit. But the whole point of the game his him being a tool.

>not killing huey
>not killing skull face, it was kaz to shoot him and huey to finish him
>entering the quarantene facility against kaz will
>turning the ashes to diamond
>not killing quiet
those are the first that come to my mind, I'm sure I'm forgetting others

Thanks JJ Abrams

The entire game is doing missions for people. You just do what they want you to do for money. The inner political workings of Mother Base are not about following orders, and often ocelot says the opposite of Kaz, like not killing quiet. Big Boss is the leader of MB, so he doesnt have to listen to Kaz's whiny ass, he's just an adviser. But even though you are "The Boss" youre still just a pawn.

Fuck off Beorg

Sins of the father deserved far better than being wasted like this

>The entire game is doing missions for people
no shit sherlock, they are mercenaries, this doesn't mean that venom has no personality or is a dumb tool

He also did nothing to stop the torture of Huey or Quiet. He has a personality, and it's that he's a scumbag.

Mercs are by definition dumb tools. And his personality is a brainwashed retard that wants to get laid.

fuck off huey, you filthy liar, why didn't you talk about okb zero earlier

Attached: 1500487203810.jpg (270x291, 16K)

I was so mad when I realized they were going to waste Sins of the Father on that scene

NOPE

Raiden gets bodied by the AI. I wonder what would happen if big boss had that conversation instead of raiden.

Arent most of the missions orchestrated by Cipher? And iirc even some are secretly handed out by Skully himself. I can't remember the story well enough to be 100%. But all of them are basically not what they appear to be after the fact.

Anymore awkward that this would be one of the character letting go a fart during the staring contest.

Why was MGS V such a fucking mess. The game wasn't even finished

Why do people repeat the same things non stop? What do you get out of it?

>Blind, in the deepest night
>Reaching out, grasping for a fleeting memory
>All the thoughts keep piercing this broken mind
>I fall, but I'm still standing motionless...
>Far, in the distance
>There is light, a light that burns these scars of old
>All this pain reminds me of what I am
>I'll live, I'll become all I need to be

Attached: 1534067855615.jpg (1639x922, 98K)

the skull face part is wrong, but yes cipher used DD for some missions

I remember fearing the dialogue bugged and didn't continue, especially when the music started, like the audio tracks were wrong.

Maybe the skullface part was in one of the million conspiracy videos ive watched, but the main thing i remember from the conspiracy videos were the diamond dogs logos at OKB Zero base.

Attached: 124124123123123.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

what a boring ass game, it was too hard and you had to really plan your aproach stopped caring when they introduced the childs in africa, nevermind the stupid mission with those fuckers than move fast and cant be killed, thats where i dropped it

Attached: 41251234124124.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

I honestly think posts like this are just an AI

oh yeah that, it's hard to tell if that logo placement is intentional or just recycled assets from mother base, there's even some curious quotes from skull face identical to some lines from big boss in peace walker

t.

Attached: 1512075614979.png (600x600, 122K)

why? cant someone have a different oppinion about your literally unplayable game?

>why?
To accumulate thousands of responses and formulate an AI that response more humanlike with each iteration
gizmodo.com/elon-musk-backed-ai-company-claims-it-made-a-text-gener-1832650914
You bitch AI.

if i play a game i want to enjoy it, i dont want a fucking simulator that gets harder over time, im glad i didnt even have to buy the game, that would have been 60 dollars thrown into the trash

k

>And his personality is a brainwashed retard that wants to get laid
>get laid
okay so you're just projecting

Yes I do want to get laid, but like me, Snake wanted to crawl inside Quiet's asshole.

>Venom
>anything but an autist
get_a_load_of_this_guy

I knew someone would say autist.
But autists are retards, so it fits.