How many hours a day do you usually play vidya for?

How many hours a day do you usually play vidya for?

Attached: qlmsl8juzvn21.jpg (4032x3024, 1.31M)

Wait, there's Cheetos flavored soda?

how do you even enjoy the game with that tiny tv so far away

>single ice cube
What's even the point? It's cloudy, so it'll melt in like a minute. Might as well just drink the soda warm

Workdays: 1.5-2 hours
Weekends: 5-10 hours

I have all the freetime in the world and i spend more time here than playing vidya.

Imagine being older than 20 and still playing video games
Like LOL don't you have a wife and kids to spend time with?

>It's cloudy, so it'll melt in like a minute
What kind of retardation is this?
How does the ice being cloudy cheat thermodynamics?

>glass with a single ice cube

get a L O A D of this casual

Preaching about family values in a dead society on a gaming specific forum. YIKES !

All of them

yea same it's weird maybe i just hate video games.

>mfw unemployed right now and that's my day every day
Except I don't have a wife who would make my dinner and my handful of online friends that are the only people I communicate with all have full time jobs so they're gone most of the day.

Attached: 1523295561533.gif (600x617, 1.45M)

>Mommy's Special Day Itineray
>9am - Breakfast (Tyrone's cock)
>10am - 1pm - the entire hood rails me for a bit
>1pm - lunch (with Chad)
>2pm - 4pm - Chad shows me the stamina he's got from working out everyday
>4pm - get the cum out
>6pm - 9pm - finger myself while thinking about the day
>9pm - hang out with hubby while browsing facebook on phone

>using ice cubes at all
It's like you faggot enjoy drinking water or something.

Impurities in the ice.

Pro tip from someone in the same situation - if you have friends from around the world, theres always someone awake

Clear icecubes last forever but don't actually cool your soda whereas cloudy icecubes gives you fresh soda with the downside of melting in an instant and therefore diluting your beverage. One of each for me

>user's Special Day Itinerary
>9am - Be cringe
>10am - 1pm - Think about gay shit
>1pm - Cringe
>2pm - 4pm - Browse /gif/ for BBC webms
>4pm - Cringe yoga
>6pm - 9pm - Cringe
>9pm - Last minute cringe
faggot

Based and redpilled

Cloudy implies that it is full of air bubbles, which means less overall ice mass and more surface area. Both of these contribute to the cube melting faster. Have you never used ice before?

how the fuck can you even live with yourself like that

what the fuck

t. mäd cück

About 16

imagine being so irresponsible you have kids at 20 and you basically have all the joys of your 20's taken away

30 should be the minimum for males to have kids

>see the first line
>think "I guarantee Tyrone will be mentioned"
>first fucking line
How

Between 0 and 24h, depending on what the fuck I want to do in that specific day since I'm not an underage living my parents.
I'd say 2h day on average.

2 hours is degen levels

till I finish the game

So this is what it's like to be American

>Wagie's Special Day
>5AM-3PM Work
>3PM-5PM Afternoon nap due to exhaustion
>5PM-7PM Video Game
>7PM-9PM Realisation hits that you accomplished nothing of real value today again, you're neglecting your responsibilities, and disregarding important life decisions, consider suicide.
Sleep, repeat.

Every hour of the day for the last 10 years. I want to die, they aren't fun anymore and i feed my mind with skinner box rewards to keep myself from sinking into the reality of what i've become. I don't have any skills or abilities outside of video games at which i suck at now due to my mind melting skinner box games.

I don't have a future and everything is falling down around me. I never wanted life and the few things I wanted in life seemed so large and far away but when I got it I didn't have anything else I wanted to obtain. My greedy mind can never be happy with what I have. I don't have any guns anymore so I'm just gonna ride this out until I have a heart attack I guess. Losing weight as well so the heart attack becomes less likely. I am lost. Haven't left the house either. My mind is gone, its so hard to keep my mind straight while typing this. Really just venting and will go back to the skinner boxes that is slowly not making me feel anything positive at all no matter how many new ones I get. Thanks for reading my blog, faggot.

That is so autistic.

>wake up at 6
>work at 7
>help keep society out of the middle ages until 1430
>gym at 15
>home at 1630
>play vidya while wife cooks
>eat at 1730
>play from 18 to 22 or work on music projects

it's okay. remember to hit that subscribe button!

week days: 0 hours
weekends: 1-2 hours

Attached: 1553294568209.png (1200x1366, 1.1M)

I haven't been in mood to play vidya for almost a year now, so 0.

When I did play, I'd say between 2 and 3 but it depends on how much I like the game and what time of year it is.

Yeah nah
20's fun is all about degeneracy
Real men have kids in their early 20's then have wholesome fun in their retirement at 60

If you eat that kind of trash I am not surprised that you need a checklist for the day.

If you progamer / youtube / stream / RMT and aren't doing 16 hours a day you're doing it wrong.

If you spend any time playing single player or multiplayer with no social aspects, you're doing it wrong.

What am I talking about?

Being redpilled, of course.

Start your redpill journey here:

she's passive agressivly telling you to turn the games off and go spend time with her, she doesnt support what your doing with your life and this is how frustrated women express it

Nothing I want to play.

This is a lie.
She's passively aggressively telling him that his fun time needs to be restricted to special days once a month or less, outside of which he needs to be an adult

Was single til 28 while living at home. Only paid $100 a week board which allowed me to save enough to buy a house in an amazing position in my town. Gonna do the house up and sell it, make $150k profit in a short time. Feel sorry for people dealing with kids at a young age all because it feels pretty good to blow your load in a girl's pussy bareback. Priorities, people.

Attached: 1527767430975.jpg (500x483, 80K)

20 year olds are not ready for kids.

20s fun is stuff like going on trips with your girlfriend/wife, taking her on beautiful places, etc

30 is the minimal age for a fully responsible parent

People grow up fast when they need to.
People with no responsibilities or stresses just become manchildren.

NOOOO user

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HAVE MORE HUWHITE CHILDREN NOW!!!!!!!!!!

The only adult thing to do is to tell the bitch to stfu and fuck herself out of the house or sign the divorce papers.

Hey that ain't bad though compared to most women.

My girlfriend is black.

I feel your pain user, my gf and I of 4 years are on the brink of breaking up because of my drinking problem. I have only 4 real friends, I've been working overnights at work for the past 2 weeks, I hate my life currently and feel worthless.

Hey want to know how you get to play videogames all day without getting shitty restrictions from your psycho wife?

Have a youtube channel or be a streamer with either of them raking in money. As long as the bitch sees you making the dollar she will shut the fuck up because women are so money hungry they'll drop tyrone if Kevi McFatty shovels the money in.

Those Hot Wheels are pretty sick though.

Make her like you again by liking yourself for achieving something. She'll be proud of you.

I will pray for you user. What are the best games you've played?

Pffft, I doubt your life is that bad.
Sounds like you're a sweaty NEET with no responsibility.
Tons of people would kill for that

You should be spending at least 2 hours a day browsing for work, and the rest of the day developing useful skills
Fun is for people who aren't bordering on being homeless

almost bought the witcher 3 last week on a rare impulse buy, then i realized i hadn't done my taxes and if i bought the game they never would be done.

did my taxes yesterday, now i dont want to play the witcher because i realized i'm not getting much from my tax return.

About 5 on average. Most days I play 8 hours or so, but some days I won't play at all.

There's people who want to live who die from shitty circumstances. This living meme who I used to make fun of all the time and had so many hilarious threads on died because of some stupid disease. He didn't deserve death like all the others. Fucking do something with yourself.

Attached: tb singing.jpg (268x188, 5K)

Attached: sticker marriage chart.jpg (960x720, 159K)

>Letting your wife withhold sex from you
Why do basedboys do this?
If my wife tries to withhold sex I won't rape her, but I WILL make her regret it enough she thinks twice next time

God, imagine being this much of a manchild faggot when you're 30-40.
>im gonna play games and read comics and drink booze and stuff my face with sugar and salt all day!
Mentality of a 13 year old. My dad was kind of like that and it wasn't cool. It's just weird. Stop drinking, stop eating like crap, and finish all your responsibilities (kids & wife are responsibilities) before pissing your time away.

I don't remember the last game that made me genuinely happy to play. The one that came the closest was titanfall 2s campaign.
Grim dawn is my current skinnerbox.

How bad a life is is purely perspective. Many would kill to be a millionare but many millionares wish they were dead. I understand how you feel though, It was literally the best shit ever for 4 years. Even have a wife I met on WoW taking care of everything. She deserves better but she's crazy obsessed with me. Guess you'd have to be crazy to be with me but I guess I make her happy and can take care of all her emotional needs. But after a while those games just don't make you happy and you realize you're too scared to not be enveloped in the games. Having absolutely no responsibilities rots your defenses against life and seems to naturally rot away at the meaning of everything that is keeping you from progressing yourself towards what "should be"

I have an appointment with a therapist in a month. Maybe they'll fix my mind or give me resources to recover my mind. I've been exercising since a strong body is good enough for some jobs. I cope and try to inspire myself to stop by throwing how shit I am out into the internet so people can tell me how shit I am and how I should and can do better. Its working, thanks.

And they have deep scars that they project onto others for the rest of their lives with self righteous glee.

I must admit.
I have a pretty enviable life, yet I do often wish I was dead.
Dissatisfaction shouldn't be a burden, it should drive you to constantly work to improve your circumstances.
You're just wallowing in it

You're retarded go back to high school

Fuck off and let me play my vidya

I usually play from 22 to 00 when I get back from work, how is that even degenerate? I know people who spend more on average on facebook/instagram

6-10 hours usually, some days I won't play if I'm out with friends or something.

>30 should be the minimum
Not everyone wants to have their kids have birth defects like you have sped.

I am slowly getting out of it like I said in the third paragraph you may not have read. This is my own homemade therapy, I need to put everything into perspective this way to keep my head in the game and keep getting healthier and fix myself. I certainly was wallowing for the longest time.

5.00 kid and me gets up
5.45 eating breakfast
6.30 wife is up and Im off to work
6.50-16.00 work
16.12-16.40 picking up kid from daycare
16.45-17.30 making dinner
17.30-18.00 eating dinner
18.00-19.00 hanging out with kid
19.00-20.00 put kid in bed
20.00-21.00 taking care of dirty plates/picking up toys/laundry/eating something before bed
21.00 go to sleep cause kid always wakes up screaming 1-3 times every night
23.00 kid wakes up, put back to sleepy
02.00 kid wakes up, out back to sleep
04.00-05.00 kid wakes up and I cant sleep again cause kid wants to sleep as close to me as possible.

Kid is 2 year old btw. Enjoy your weeblifestyle and freedom while it lasts

you can tell he took this photo thinking people would find it quirky and funny but it's pretty sad desu

I can tell that puc is from reddit without even knowing.

Do you have trouble doing stuff like studying?
About 12 years ago I was a high school drop out and some user told me a secret, and I'll tell it to you.
If you can't focus enough to do stuff like reading, see a doctor and tell them.
I got diagnosed with ADHD and got put on ritalin, changed my life immeasurably.
It's basically steroids for the brain.
If you can handle the side effects it might change your life too

like im down to have kids and marry one day but whenever i see shit like this i get a bit sad
not saying your life is shit but there's practically 0 leeway and i'd probably go crazy if my schedule was this strict and i had no way around it

>over 8h at work

On workdays usually 4-6 hours.
Days off usually between 10-14.
I'm almost certainly going to die before I hit 50.
I've pretty much only ever wanted to be left alone and play video games, since I was old enough to play them.
I've got a nice life now, got a big titty weeboo wife who plays the final fantasy mmo, and hates society as much as I do.

Just find someone to hate the world with anons.

Does your wife work?

Yeah I do have trouble with stuff like that. I hated studying and just winged most tests with critical thought and context. It might be something different though, I start a sentence in my mind and a sometimes it will switch to something else entirely and I forget what i was just doing. I hope its just ADHD or just ADD.

Why are you going to die before 50?

>7am-7pm
video games and jerk off brraks ass needed
>8pm-10pm
drink heavily
>10pm-12am
Sit
>12am-7am
Sleep

To be honest, I don't think ADHD exists, despite being diagnosed.
It's just a classification for people who don't quite fit into modern society.
These people would be the hunters or warriors 1000 years ago, they need to be aware of their surroundings and reactant to change rather than having the focus required to read books and such.
We don't fit into the modern world, but there are a range of drugs that can help us adapt and even outperform normies.
Don't tell your doctor that

>Co(cs)x

Because I play video games 10-14 hours a day every day I can?
Not exactly the most active lifestyle.

Thanks, I'll definitely bring it up when I go. Gotta do my morning workouts now, fuck .

>no job but still consistent sleep schedule

Interesting

Attached: 1547328971459.gif (200x155, 1010K)

i agree with you
im the sort of reckless that will die by his 30 from a bike crash going 300km/h
people dont get why im like this and everyone is weirded out by some of the shit i do but i really cant control my impulses most of the time

some people are not meant to stay locked in a room doing brain work

>10pm-12am
>Sit

Attached: 1383872439147.jpg (420x512, 87K)

said, make international friends. Learn a new language with your time off and enjoy games with players from a country that's 8-12 hours ahead/behind you. You'll always have friends.

Tyrone is in your mind rent free

>12 hour clock

I have a dachshund so its about the same

why do you sit for two hours?

>spending more time making food that eating it

> T. "Will die alone having fallen over and unable to get back up, with cell phone out of hands reach and no food/water attainable. When batchelor-user begins to dehydrate, no one will have stopped by because user hadn't been answering their phone for days." Dan.

Nobodies saying you're wrong, user. Just know that you will pass nothing on in this world. Even if you made positive impacts,you'd have to be smart to do that, and your impacts(if financial) will be squandered away by the retards you pass them on to. It is the path of every hedonist.

Yeah exactly.
And you'd probably be diagnosed with ADHD despite the fact you're nothing like me who is also diagnosed with ADHD.
We're just misfits, and ADHD is a nice umbrella term doctors use to get us treatment, since the government won't let doctors prescribe stuff without a concrete diagnosis

>Mommy’s Special Day Itinerary
>get railed by Tyrone all day while daddy is playing RDR 2 in his cuck shed

Fuck I must know, please answer

Yes, some days like that shes home at 1930, and other days 1630.

2 hours tops
and never in a single sitting
so 2 sittings of one hour each
if the game is so freaking good and I get sickely invested (it happens at most every other year), I can play 5-6 hours in a row, or even binge the game in a entire weekend (Outlast II comes to mind)

40 hours of work/week + 5 hours thats for lunch

Why, so he could get a minimal paying job that mentally drains him and is all in all just demeaning?

>get out of the dog house free card
What?

Attached: 1385295585920.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Means when she has PMS you don't need to go stay in a hotel for 3 days until she cools off

>put toilet seat down

I will never ever understand this and never comply

LOOK WHERE THE FUCK YOU SIT

Attached: 1530462603463.png (480x602, 416K)

why is it so colorful as it it was made for and by a child?
is this hanging on the wall for all to see? even guests, parents?

>holding his t-shirt which obviously has a great affection value hostage
this makes me mad

>free 12 pack of beer for doing the dishes 6 times
just buy it himself?

Don't you sit down to pee?
Are you a misogynist?

by that logic absolutely

You can't rape your wife. Thats your pussy and you can fuck it any time you want.

>ever lifting the seat to begin with
I will never understand this. Do you have bad aim or just not try?
Or is it a small dick thing? Like aiming a faucet without a hose is probably impossible.

this

Attached: 1551887230313s.jpg (242x250, 9K)

I sit down to pee sometimes when I have to poo.

>Do you have bad aim or just not try?
Depending on my sobriety both

Holy fuck what a faggot manchild.

Attached: 66416516164854.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

that must be some good head if it requires cleaning up puke

why wouldn't the seat be down all the time anyway? peeing in the sink is far better:
>higher up so less chance for spills and it's very convenient
>more eco friendly since you decide how much water you'll use to wash the pee down
>no fights over the toilet seat being up
>no noise from pee hitting water

there's literally no downsides

I wash my face in the sink...

Enjoy your eight hours of vidya today because your going to be working 20 hours tomorrow

the pussy is attached to an individual which, as opposed to your beliefs, has a mind of its own and can't belong to anyone

>literal fucking retards wasting all that water to just flush piss
Goddamn I love the environment

Attached: 1513890919786.jpg (680x383, 29K)

i want to call you a nasty slob but cant really argue against those points

That's all he was allowed to put in his man cave, but his wife is a badass for letting him do it in her house don't be a hater.

Figures, no white woman would be retarded enough to give you a child at 20, and the ones that do go for niggers.
I pity the future of your child.

You didn't even include the commute time to and from work.

types the neckbeard onto his dandruff-covered keyboard as he(?) is having a break from consuming doritos

Dude applying to jobs is like a full time job. You really shouldn't be playing vidya all day.

Oh thank fucking Christ someone else understands this.

>Waiting an extra 10 years to produce your own loli

>no white woman would be retarded enough to give you a child at 20
Have you literally never been outside?

Attached: 1547910526669.jpg (245x206, 7K)

Why did you narrate your day?

> The joys of your 20's taken away
I didn't have kid and I didn't even experience these "joys of being in your 20's". I guess life is not for you if you're not a normie.

Normies seem to have it easy streak they're whole life, they experience all the good stuff of being a teen, and their 20's, it's basically a one long fuck season with circles of friends, then in their mid/late 20's they get the high paying jobs even though they're brainlets and the actual nerds who had higher IQ get so burned out when they reach their 20's that they can't even get a career going and just end up on minimum wage.

>I feel your pain user, my gf and I of 4 years are on the brink of breaking up because of my drinking problem.
Drinking is natural, if she has a problem with it she can fucking leave

>tfw actually job hunting and can't get any work
The job market is fucking brutal.

Attached: 1541186324878.png (396x430, 335K)

enjoy children with autism