2019, I am forgotten

2019, I am forgotten

Attached: header (1).jpg (460x215, 42K)

ok.

There are three large LAN-tournaments going on this weekend though.
One for NA (NPL), one for EU (PEL), one for Korea (KPL).
So...

Still the best BR game.

still the most played game on Steam with 800 - 900k people, sometimes second after Dota 2

i bought this game one month into EA and i can't believe it still peaks at around 700,00-900,000 players daily

I still play it, gonna get the new survivor pass next week just for the schoolgirl socks.

>forgotten to most of the west
ftfy

why didn't you move over to apex. its better in every way

it isn't

I crash on every match in Apex

A lot of US/CA/MEX and Europe play it. Oceania as well.

lay it on me
havnt crashed in a while, but yeah it sucks. fixed completely soon enough hopefully

Pubg still has the gunplay I crave in an fps. Not to mention, I feel like only boomers play pubg now.

>those hitboxes
>better
yeah no, i'd rather not have to put myself a severe disadvantage by not picking wraith

I like Apex as well, but it is significantly different to PUBG
>Shorter match times
>Less tacticool strategy
>no vehicles
>different characters with pre-given benefits rather than everyone starting the same
>armor regens
>more sci-fi feel

>Steam
Nice dead platform

id say apex has the better gunplay and feel, but that's subjective so you do you my man

that's something likely to be 'fixed' very soon. I forgot that pubg is and always has been a flawless perfect experience. my bad

the only thing i miss about pubg is the dacia

I miss public voice chat in lobbies. Now that's the real tragedy.

doesn't matter. turned a huge profit

Mobile > pc

Too bad only sand niggers play it. The outfits look so much better too.

It's never going to be fixed. Its the way the games made, the characters are always going to have fucked hitboxes

I love PUBG, it's still the best BR game to come out because all the other ones aren't focusing on real-life milsim gunplay. Just stupid building and class-moba shit.

they have already made adjustments to the hitboxes and will likely continue making them. Another solution they've considered is increasing/lowering health and the characters with larger/smaller hitboxes. Saying it cannot be fixed is pretty dumb dawg

>why didn't you move over to apex

Attached: 1549525899739.jpg (1058x843, 100K)

did you play pubg for its characters? best to just ignore them, they are pretty abysmal design wise. the character you choose basically doesn't matter too