So.. how do you beat her?

So.. how do you beat her?

Attached: sekiro-lady-butterfly.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wdo9mFfKeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just dont get hit

hm yeah
tried that

Git gud

stay on her ass and throw shurikens at her when she jumps into the air

she is 95% attack, attack, -she counters, you dodge- do some same. rinse and repeat.

thanks

How long did it take you guys to beat her? I was fighting her about 4 hours.

guys i kinda skip through prompts in games so i'm not sure but do i get anything by doing this fight over and over again? i think i saw something regarding this but i spammed A too fast

youtube.com/watch?v=-wdo9mFfKeE

easy retard guide:
>phase 1
>dash, 2 quick attacks, repeat
she should be stunlocked until you can finish her off
>if she manages to get on her ropes just shooter her with a shuriken, it deals massive posture dmg
>phase2
now she will summon 2 magic bullets that you have to dodge, I like to jump over them. When she summons the little ghosts just hold run in a circle until you avoid everything. Before she respawns run to the buddha statue to get some easy dmg on her

DONE
easy as shit fight once you figured this out.

whirlwind slash spam.
duh

don't be shit

wall spam
beyblade / charge beyblade
axe spam
stab spam

This is a single player game you should not be concerned with beating "her" but instead spending time on a multiplayer game you can either profit from, make social connections with, or better yourself in some way.

What am I talking about? Being vidya redpilled of course.

Start your redpill journey here:

Be aggressive, attack her then guard when she's about to kick from your left hand side, the pattern will stay like this 90% of the time, otherwise she'll just throw shurikens and dashes backwards or jump up to the rope and kicks downward, go after her because her posture bar will deplete quickly. The first phase will finish in no time. Then quickly go to the front of the arena and attack her immediately when she respawns, repeat like the first phase and chase her before she deploys the illusion.
Being passive and avoiding her attacks will just prolong the time and will risk you of losing focus. I learned it the hard way after half an hour of dodging and ended up dying anyway lmao

A few minutes, I beat her on my first try. Juzou took hours, though.

>fire crackers
>if she deflects one of your attacks immediately block
>snap beans are useful but not needed, get 5 from giant snake
>get increased posture damage skill from the assassin near the horseman boss
>remember pellets for small passive heal without using estus

She isn't too bad if you spend the time learning her patterns

Just block all her attacks and attack only after she has finished attacking, its pretty easy and safe

If you kill the adds first and call in the NPC, he has enough life to tank Juzou while you just r1 spam his two lifebars away.

>increased posture damage skill from assassin
Where is he exactly? I swear the world is so big and I feel like I missed 90% of the interesting stuff even though I try to explore as much as possible.

you have to kill her so you can be just as bad as her

This fight makes wondering whether my PS4 controller has had it best days, or whether the game is unreactive as fuck sometimes. I basically had the fight down, was going well, shuriken her ass out of the air whenever she did that kungfu attack. However, on some occasions R2 was just non-reactive and I lost my fuckin health bar just because of that.

Anyone else experience that or is my controller?

Do a dodge then immediately rb, don't charge it. Like this you can cheese her into a stun lock sorta.

I have it on stream if you want to watch the recording.

The game literally starts the fight with a message that dodge attacks are effective. You can just dodge attack > regular attack over and over and she can't really do shit.

I have exactly the same issues
feels like sometime the game just decides to drop inputs