>MASQUERADE IS BACK
>SO IS HUMANITY
>NO QUEST MARKERS
>DEB OF NIGHT TYPE FEATURE WILL RETURN
>DRM-FREE ON GOG
>STOP SIGN PRE-ORDER BONUS
>JEANETTE WHORE OUTFIT PRE-ORDER BONUS
>A SHIT TON MORE

Attached: Project_Frasier_MainArt_logo2.gif (599x420, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

debofnight.andcuriouser.com/)
mega.nz/#F!2nIH1ChC!3TkI45GJ3vhbk0zZ8NCOaA!HjYkGK5T
strawpoll.me/17666921
twitter.com/VtM_Bloodlines/status/1108948381127204865
youtube.com/watch?v=W93Z8EHQQkw
metacritic.com/company/zombie-studios
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=cara_ellison
scribd.com/doc/130661629/Masters-Thesis
oneangrygamer.net/2019/03/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-forum-topics-criticizing-sjw-politics-get-censored/80775/
youtube.com/watch?v=7lf4_5zoXNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

great, now can I see 30mins of unedited gameplay footage?

Attached: 2cc.jpg (558x480, 33K)

I'm pre ordering it

>still not convinced

wtf

>Day one DLC confirmed
>Crazy cat lady as one of the lead wr7ters confirmed
>Soulless Unreal 4 blur filter confirmed
Yikes!

>Deb of Night type feature returning
That's all I care about, assuming it will be equal in quality.

wait for the enb

>wr7ters

lel we broke /pol/

>assuming it will be equal in quality.

Brian Mitsoda wrote the script in the first one and is lead writer now

stop replying to /pol/tards

>Play:
1. VtMB again (obviously)
2. Legacy of Kain
3. The tabletop
4. Vampyr
5. Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption
6. Sacrosanct and Ordinator (Skyrim)

>Watch:
1. Interview with a Vampire (1994, Film)
2. World of Darkness (2017, Documentary)
3. Kindred: The Embraced (1996, TV Show)
4. Bram Stoker's Dracula
5. Blade series
6. Only Lovers Left Alive
7. Underworld series
8. What We Do in the Shadows
9. The Fearless Vampire Killers (1967, Film)
10. 30 Days of Night
11. Dracula: Untold

>Listen:
1. Deb of Night (debofnight.andcuriouser.com/)
2. Chinatown theme (VtMB)
3. Hollywood theme (VtMB)
4. Downtown theme (VtMB)
5. Chiasm - Isolated
6. Massive Attack - Angel

>Read
1. Dracula
2. Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition

He also hasn't written anything worthwhile since then.

>Play:
1. VtMB again (obviously)
2. Legacy of Kain
3. The tabletop
4. Vampyr
5. Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption
6. Sacrosanct and Ordinator (Skyrim)

>Watch:
1. Interview with a Vampire (1994, Film)
2. World of Darkness (2017, Documentary)
3. Kindred: The Embraced (1996, TV Show)
4. Bram Stoker's Dracula
5. Blade series
6. Only Lovers Left Alive
7. Underworld series
8. What We Do in the Shadows
9. The Fearless Vampire Killers (1967, Film)
10. 30 Days of Night
11. Dracula: Untold
12. Nosferatu

>Listen:
1. Deb of Night (debofnight.andcuriouser.com/)
2. Chinatown theme (VtMB)
3. Hollywood theme (VtMB)
4. Downtown theme (VtMB)
5. Chiasm - Isolated
6. Massive Attack - Angel

>Read
1. Dracula
2. Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition
3. mega.nz/#F!2nIH1ChC!3TkI45GJ3vhbk0zZ8NCOaA!HjYkGK5T

I don't know about all this X returns so it must be good.
reeks of pandering and nostalgia baiting.
too many meme add-ons and pre-order bonuses.
this is going to be one glorious trash fire of a game

he would have if someone had funded vtmb 2

>writing
>music
>promises
Where's the gameplay?

She's voicing the tender app already so I'm hopeful.

strawpoll.me/17666921

>RPG
>Gameplay
Get out of here DnD faggot. This game is for people that cares about characters, story and lore.

gameplay is the least important aspect of a video game especially an RPG

it goes

>Atmosphere > Story > Gameplay

>"books don't exist in MY world"
There are better mediums for your needs than video games.

are you sure it's her?

Ah, you included Nosferatu. Nice.
You could also include Anne Rice books on "Read" for the ultimate Toreador refference. King's Salem's Lot is also pretty good.

i could say the same for you, if you like gameplay so much you should play a board game instead

>Hack & Slash don't exists
There are better genres for your needs than RPGs

>Part (1/3)
>First person with contextual third-person actions - twitter.com/VtM_Bloodlines/status/1108948381127204865
>Brian Mitsoda is lead writer alongside Avellone and Cara Ellison (who in particular wrote a chunk of the side quests)
>Rik Schaffer the original composer is back (confirmed via e-mail)
>Game has modding support, available Day 1
>Takes place 15 years after Bloodlines
>Direct sequel to Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines with in-game references to the events of Bloodlines
>Fan-favorite characters from Bloodlines returning (Smiling jack and Beckett are canonically dead)
>Deb of Night type feature will make an appearance as confirmed by Mitsoda
>Set in Seattle with seamless hub worlds
>Player is a thin-blood at first, choose a Clan later on
>Huge emphasis on character creation. You can choose your background, gender pronoun, employment history, body type and fashion
>Game starts off with a Mass Embrace where the player is among the new vampires born from the event, you're captured and brought to a court of prominent vampires like the first game to recount the events of the mass embrace before being sentenced to death, court is firebombed and you escape, thrust into Seattle to find out who's responsible
>Main side-questline involves hunting down and finding all the other thin-blood created from the Mass Embrace, each will have their own story about entering into their new life
>NPCs can react to you depending on what background you chose for your character in character creation, for example you can be a cop, a coroner, or a barista for a more neutral and blank slate background
>The humanity system returns, so killing innocents brings you closer to the inner beast
>If your humanity is low enough it will have implications with your dialogue choices
>Way more dialogue than Bloodlines

>Part (2/3)
>You can use telekinesis, turn into mist to go through vents and glide
>Blood resonance from VtM 5th edition will appear in this game. Using your enhanced vampire senses, you can see when NPCs are experiencing an intense emotion like fear, desire, pain, joy and anger. Drinking a person with a strong resonance will give you an immediate bonus to things like melee power or seduction. If you drink a particular resonance constantly, you will acquire a taste for it and this will give you permanent buffs called "merits".
>No quest markers, natural exploration just like the original
>You can scale buildings, there's an emphasis on versatility
>Level design is reminiscent of the original Deus Ex, you're offered many different pathways to approach a particular scenario
>Lots of secrets and hidden pathways to find
>Emphasis on fluid combat, using vampiric speed to slide in and out of melee range and slash people and execute them with melee weapons. You can get special cinematic finishers in combat when you execute people a la Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Counters are in. Guns exist and are treated as temporary opportunities, you pick em up, use it, then discard it and move on.
>Seattle as a hub world is described as "very active", crowds gather outside clubs and muggers prey on victims in side allies
>It’s still called the Masquerade, so if you eat someone in public or turn into a bat in front of a bar you’ll get in trouble not only with the police, but also some beefier supernatural watchdogs
>Your actions dynamically effect the npc environment i.e If you continuously suck on people's blood in full view of the public, they'll be less wary of going to those areas and you'll see less citizens wandering the streets

>Part (3/3)
Setting will be adapted to modern standards
>“It was very of its time,” Ellison said of the first game. “It approached certain topics differently. How we look at stuff has matured since then.”
>“It’s fifteen years later and things have changed,” Mitsoda said. “We have to be very sensitive about how we handle things like mental illness and that was a concern for us and for Paradox, in how we can make a mature story but if we do anything, we do our homework and make sure that we are punching up and not punching down.”
>“We talk about these issues constantly,” Ellison added. “Because we care about including people, we want them to feel powerful and sexy, and we don’t want them to feel like it’s not for them.”

>I actually played vtmb because I saw it get memed on this board for years
>it’s literal steaming shit
>somebody with enough money and enough power to resurrect this abortion of a game also got memed and actually thinks there’s an audience for abortion 2
The power of Yea Forums is amazing

>Fan-favorite characters from Bloodlines returning
Your face when based Patrick.

>sjws involved
nah

stop
my dick can only get so hard

>DRM-FREE ON GOG
So not having to wait for crack, great news.

>I have shit vidya taste the post

Why are these discord trannies spamming these threads here and on pol?
We don't want this fucking game. No one wants to play a game written by a fucking kotaku journalist you ugly hairy trap wannabe fucks.
p.s If you take pics with a mask on you're a fuckin UGGO off yourself like the other 40%

Attached: 1553188272738.jpg (1333x2250, 531K)

Imagine being this gotten to over a game.

>whahhh you don’t like 1 game so your taste is shit
Brainlet logic 101, no surprise you are a fan of the game

t. hairy uggo
Lmao why don't you cut yourself scum fag.

>GENDER SLIDER

Attached: disgusting.png (337x499, 191K)

The game was announved 3 days ago fgt

Back to your containment board.

fuck off zoomer

great post /pol/! very cool!

Yeah pretty sure, I listened to the radio show on YT again to confirm.

I almost did yesterday.
But i'm controlling myself until i see gameplay.

Who am i kidding though, there's no scenario where i don't end up buying this game anyway unless there's so major technical screw up that breaks your computer. Apart from that, i just have to play it, i've waited too long for this.

>tranny COPE
Get mad you hairy 5 o'clock shadow cucks. Oh and congrats on never passing EVER lmao!

Back to retardera

Also being able to play it 24 hours early thanks to preorders

sjw > pol kiddies

B O O K
O F
N O D

Back to The_Donald incel

I think a funny one would be Chuck or another twin brother of his.

>DAY 1 MOD SUPPORT

Attached: Bloodlines-Modding.jpg (426x438, 32K)

>Guns exist and are treated as temporary opportunities, you pick em up, use it, then discard it and move on.
pretty gay desu, but I hope there's a decent arsenal nonetheless

So comfy VtmB are a thing of the past now huh

Oh shit I hit a fuckin' nerve didn't I hairy uggo unpassable balding fuck lmao! What's it feel like to NEVER EVER get what you want and always ALWAYS end up ugly no matter what you do? How does it feel faggot?

Just ignore the bait.

>his favorite president is literally a kike shill

lmao

>everything I don’t like is /pol/!
Ahhh yes more brainlet posting nice

That's not confirmed yet. Apparently it's how someone felt from watching a closed doors demo.

LMAO Donald is a kike and all kikes can fucking eat it for being the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.
Oh wait... Oh wait a minute lil unpassable balding uggo... Have you run outta steam lil bald train? Lil balding train? Still using that comb over you try to pass off as an emo hairstyle? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Holy fuck I'm actually LMAOing at your life right now. Dead serious. You are the product of jewish subversion. Not a man. Not a woman. Just scum. A fucking subhuman nothing that can't be anything but ugly and hairy.
Fucking HILARIOUS.

and yet no source for a single one of your claims

nice LARP

Wait 2 years after release then we will be back in business

thats damn amazing

FPBP

Attached: D2RpjtYU8AEF32S.jpg (1570x472, 47K)

The only thing you broke was your parents heart when you decided to be a perverted failure.

we can thank /pol/ for that

but who knows we might get another innocent people massacre so they all leave to go jerk themselves off over at /pol/

fucking retard

>CHRIS AVELLONE WRITING

Attached: 2.png (501x464, 180K)

SEETHING

>BRIAN MITSODA WRITING

Attached: 3.png (1104x659, 773K)

>Cara Ellison (who in particular wrote a chunk of the side quests)

Attached: VTMB2-WritingSample.jpg (508x1514, 676K)

Attached: VTMB.png (583x487, 121K)

>filename
I need to know if that was their in-house name for it or if you've made that up yourself

>not even a second of gameplay shown
>Bloodlines 2 has been in the top 5 of the best selling titles on Steam
I hope you're not this stupid.

Attached: 1506326226533.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

Yeah, after kicking so much ass at the terrorist attack in LA, Chunk had to move to a safer spot, you know, so innocent people wouldn't get caught in the crossfire should those pesky terrorists decide they need another lesson.

Unedited gameplay footage with character interactions, please.

Apparently, that's what the head honcho at Hardsuit Labs called it.

Should I pre-order this for $15 now on Steam or wait till they announce a DRM-free retail GOG-version? Dunno if this will be online-only though.

this to be honest

They've confirmed a gog version and it's completely singleplayer like the first

inb4 dialogue wheel where you're given a "preview" of what your character is going to say instead of the full thing, like in CP2077.

how much do you make per post?

>innocent
So we're gonna pretend terrorists are innocent now

>3. The tabletop
>2. Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition

i have no friends so can i skip these steps?

By online I meant whether PC-version will get a boxed copy or be distributed only through online stores like GoG/Steam/Epic user

Attached: 1540328651984.jpg (399x395, 22K)

they are the same, now fuck off back to pol

Avellone needs to make a game with his artstyle

>T-the game's going to fail

>The Season of the Wolf includes
>Two Story Packs which will take you deeper into the underbelly of Seattle and introduce some of the more fantastical denizens from the World of Darkness.
>One major Expansion in which the vampires' greatest enemy enters Seattle.

Annoyed that they announced this so soon. Also annoyed that calling it "season of the wolf" makes it sound like there will be more than one season pass coming.

The future of our species looks grim. I really can't do this anymore. I just want off this planet.

Attached: just stop.jpg (757x2419, 1.07M)

And they call you "/pol/" for not liking this.

Won't touch it. The fact the first article on it put at the fore front gender representation, mental health and feminism is alarm bells for me. I'll pirate it without a hint of guilt.

Based retard. I honestly don't believe that. I think it's just stupid to purchase something you don't know jack shit. There's still plenty of time to pre-order the game once we've seen more gameplay and features.

This. The absolute state of people who preordered this potential dumpster fire...

Attached: shit planet.jpg (720x694, 40K)

Cool shit, but what about the Werewolf Apocalypse game I heard of? How's that going?

Vaporware

Oh come on man, I wanted some cool werewolf shit. I'm even in a tabletop.

Attached: 03894067.gif (150x150, 108K)

Attached: cpvtmb.gif (400x300, 848K)

its just a phone posting retard who doesn't know how to use his fat fingers properly

hello my fellows dont you just hate being called a /pol/tard

Are the devs responsible for what journalists place emphasis on?

The points about translations and distinct sound settings are good though. Yet this "trigger skip" option is damn hilarious. It's like age ratings are not enough.

H-how did you know? A-are you watching me shitposting on my phone while on the toilet? I know you people are twisted and perverted and need the next exteme to get off, but seriously, stop watching me.

Yeah. This why I'm worried. When you're a dev you create a blurb for the game with key words for journalists to pick out on. If your blurb centres around transgenderism, pronouns and feminism that is the primary key points of the game you as a developer are getting across.
When a journo goes into these interviews all they have to go on the game is a trailer, past games but most importantly the game summary which the developers provide for advertisement.
The developers want the journos to know this is what they're focusing on. Not roleplay, not how they're incorporating the first games strengths, but pronouns and mental health representation.

>>RIK SCHAFFER CONTRIBUTED OVER ONE HOUR OF MUSIC
ISOLATED Remix

It's based on interviews, the devs dont decide what gets asked.

>30 days of night
>dracula untold
Why would you watch this shit over something like Carpenter's Vampires or Near Dark? Also Fright Night and Vampire's Kiss.

Stickman games need to make a comeback

Take a look at the announcement keynote then and listen to the actual devs present their game themselves.
If you feel upset afterwards you've gotta be fucking crazy.
Stop giving attention to all these shitty journalists only to be mad about stuff for fuck's sake.

Rik Schaffer had nothing to do with the licensed tracks dude.

Who the fuck is Patrick?

Was thinking the same. I have friends who don't know much english and good subtitles help them a lot.

>watch interview with a vampire
why not read? good book.

Could've sworn the Paradox site mentions that "physical copies will be announced later".

> the first article on it put at the fore front gender representation, mental health and feminism
Literally at the end of the article.

Play Bloodrayne you bitch!

I think vampires SUCK

Attached: 463267.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

If we bully them enough, maybe they'll do it. Like Cyberpunk 2077.

>ingame vampires are pro-gay anti-white liberals
Wow, just like real life vampires

fuck you

>DRM-FREE ON GOG
:))))

Attached: Pirate.jpg (1750x2500, 308K)

>CHRIS AVELLONE WRITING
Why do retards pretend that's a good thing?

You didn't read what I said. I've been in the game industry for 20 years. If you dont understand that devs put on these packs to prompt specific questions you're kidding yourself.

He probably meant Arthur Kilpatrick

yeah, especially since the tabletop's phb has shit like pic related in it. so unless you have friends to play it with, finding a good group that actually separate real life from fantasy will be pretty difficult.

Attached: vamp5e.jpg (905x932, 156K)

>so unless you have friends to play it with
>this is actually a problem for people on this board
jesus...

>CHRIS AVELLONE WRITING

Droped right there

i still haven't watched trailers because im a die hard fan of the game since i know i will be disappointed.
(die hard as in i was rushed to hospital right after beating the game because my liver sort of failed).
All i know is that the music cant be matched again since it was made in special circumstances.
People change and so will the story writing.
That alone makes it a hard pill to swallow and i dont have high hopes for it.

But can you dance?
Someone post that Isolated .webm

>Smiling jack and Beckett are canonically dead
How?

Attached: nos dance.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

>wehh i must be able to skip disgusting horror stuff in a horror game wyehh

Jesus fuck

This.

All you faggots bitching about SJW shit, when the real red flag is-
>Game is out in like a year
>Already taking pre-orders with a bunch of different editions
>Zero gameplay shown, just pre-rendered CGI shit
>The pre-order/edition bonus shit is literally the only peak we've gotten at in-game content.

You're telling me that a game that has been in development for years and is already coming in 2020 has no gameplay to show? Not even Alpha footage?

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 214K)

on that note this game is DOA

Attached: 6f7a002f65eb2c59d4d952bbe127c7a7cc0d40dcb361758e7b3a50623534f6fa.jpg (1298x623, 101K)

You cant put What We Do in the Shadows and not Near Dark. The real cult classic here is Near Dark.

Attached: near-dark-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg (1200x675, 36K)

>god(g)-games
based

>if someone at your table is bringing up alt-right talking points, we encourage you to shut that shit down.
They were brave to say this, right?

Attached: 1553149126511.png (1893x1024, 426K)

No procedurally generated pronoun slider no buy

It was going so well too up to here.

They said that in regards to mechanics which I'm guessing is based on the Thin Blood overhaul more than anything

seething trannies

oh fuck, I am so scared

Attached: 1487264982832.jpg (510x525, 42K)

On top of that, look at the dev track record.

Since it's been confirmed that we're only getting 6 bloodlines at the start, which one do you think got the cut?

We have seen the following clans in the trailer and can thus confirm they will be in-game:

>Toreador
>Nosferatu
>Ventrue
>Tremere
>Brujah

I am starting with the one who has a neovagina
uwu

I would also expect the changes to the sabat, and camarilla, and vamprire hunters to also be v5. No sign of gangrel in the camarilla as a choice.

Probably also Second Inquistion and the general metaplot development.
Not using those would be fucking retarded.
Like Faith Hunter in pic related
>Standard Dice Pools:
Physical 4, Social 4, Mental 5
>Secondary Attributes:
Health 6, Willpower 8
>Exceptional Dice Pools:
Academics 7, Awareness 7, Melee 6, Investigation 7, Occult 8
>Special:
Some hunters carry chemical or mystic imbuements in their blood, giving them exceptional abilities to find and confront the undead. They add four dice to any pool to resist or contest a vampiric Discipline. Drinking their blood inflicts 4 points of aggravated damage unless the vampire can win a Stamina + Resolve test at Difficulty 5.

Note that Difficulty 5 means you need to roll 5 successes in this edition

Attached: file.png (521x906, 593K)

what are the chances they get greedy and switch to epic store a couple weeks before release?

Nosferatu is getting cut as a playable bloodline.

Designing the game around avoiding NPC's and Stealth will be considered too much of a hassle.

That works for games like ME or CP2077.
I legitimately cannot understand when people complain about choosing an option they didn't want in any Mass Effect game. I'm sorry but if you really can't expect what Shepard's gonna answer given the preview you can see then I'm sorry but you may have legitimate autism

>Willpower 8
Well fuck me.
That's higher than you can possibly get at chargen.

high but that wont change a thing
the game will still be miserable

What do people who just want to get into the game think when they run into stuff like this? It must be extremely jarring.

>smoke:
meth

That's only in the gehenna books which I guess aren't canon as else vampires would stop existing.

Extremely unlikely.
No way paradox is giving up being able to sell it on their own store

Well they did carry over Theo Bell blowing Hardestadt's head off with his shotgun from one of the Time of Judgment scenarios if I remember correctly.
Even though massively changed context of course.

Gotta have nerves of steel to hunt inhuman monsters, I suppose.

It's not like it really took much effort in the original. Most stealth paths are highly linear and heavily signposted.

not that guy but i agree with you.
i found myself going through the options or searching through wikis in order to pick the option i want.

They might cut malks, as playable because of the extensive dialogue rewrite.

Maybe lasombra instead of nosferatu?

What's left? Gangrel? I doubt they'd go with settites or assamites.

I wouldn't be suprised at all. Especially if it's using unreal.

That would be Tzimisce. They won't be selectable.

>what are refunds

Someone with a willpower 2 would just fucking stay at home and watch wheel of fortune instead.

no one said /pol/ terrorists are innocent

Actually it's impossible to make Willpower below 3 in character creation

what would willpower 3 even be in real life?

>this kills the ultra right extremist

Attached: file.png (1253x795, 631K)

a liberal

there aren't many muslims on /pol/ though

Well, my favorite on the original was Nos so i'm really hopping they are playable, i mean, it's literally an entire new gameplay with extreme stealth requirements, i don't think they would skip on such an easy way to strech the gameplay hour count so much.
Maybe they are axing one of the clans with less diverse powers? Toreador and Brujah share speed power stuff, Tremere, Malk and Ventrue share Domination, except Ventrue doesn't have madness or blood magic as cool, different powers... So, maybe Ventrue?

That a nice greentext but I will live under the assumption that it will suck a massive bag of niggerdicks until I see gameplay

Attached: 1548537015499.png (372x334, 217K)

but there's a shitload of christian terrorists tho

as long as there's tremere, I'm good.

It didn't start development 3 days ago. it's coming out in a year

almonds : activated

Attached: 1447598027521.png (1544x3100, 369K)

so /pol/?

Lol based as fuck. There are ZERO christian terrorists.

Friendly reminder that Paradox fired everyone who worked on V:tM V5 for causing an international incident with the government of Chechnya, and now WW has been forbidden from ever working on the IP again.

Attached: 1553161439093.png (1273x1642, 310K)

Why are you posting that has nothing to do with what you're writing in the post?
Or who the fucking pnp RPG industry works?

Is that a text adventure where you make a choice between telling the chick to fuck the guy or drop him? I can follow the story up to the yellow text

Brujah aren't a Camarilla clan either anymore and I'm pretty sure Lasombra have joined the Camarilla.

>1 whole fucking year away from release
Why are we talking about this. 50% of the people in this thread won't even make it that far. Companies are retarded who announce games this early, all the steam will die off leading to the release. Make an announcement a month before release and then release that shit like a decent human being instead of being an asshole.

Attached: 2GtETgD.jpg (625x574, 82K)

Malkavians are defo getting cut because to stop people whining about making light of people with mental health issues.

What did the book said about Chechnya to warrant all that?

>50% of the people in this thread won't even make it that far

wh-what are you saying user

There's no way they would cut Malkavian. Malk runs are constantly mentioned as one of the pros of the original.

not since the good friday agreement, anyway

you jinxed it.
now it will be surely cut

Not only that, but Therese and Jeanette are used as flavour example for Malkavians in the volume 5 sourcebook released last year.

Trannies living in the past. People who kept up know he washed up since New Vegas

fucking solid lead writers, sold

I read atleast 2 different articles mentioning that Malks are in the game.
There are still semi-regular car bombings in northern ireland. Just not enough to warrant much discussion.
Can't wait for Brexit on that front.

What has he wrote that's bad recently? I thought Durance was fine

>The recurring international controversy over the persecution of homosexuals is a clever media manipulation designed to keep the focus on Sharia law, away from the true inner workings of the republic. While homosexuals are indeed held in detention facilities for days, and humiliated, starved, tortured, and eventually fed upon and killed, this is not the point. The point is to distract from the truth of what Chechnya has become. That said, even among the Kindred any kind of “homosexual behavior” is punished harshly.

They said it was run by Islamic gay-hating vampires.

yeah I pre ordered the blood moon edition on Steam but as soon as they announce a physical collector's edition i'm buying that and refunding the steam shit

got a link to this?

Swear to Caine if we're not getting Malk I'm taking Paradox hostage

Which clan bros, my char in the original was a male toreador, im thinking either that or ventrue for this one

Brujah could be replaced by Lasombra, which I'd be fine with
what evidence do we have Brujah are in? besides the concept art with some smashed up shit, which could have easily been Gangrel

>the IRA blew people up in the name of christianity

Attached: 1502986681059.png (373x338, 138K)

Attached: 1552852782606.png (497x482, 384K)

You better give me the option to play gangrel

Attached: Asylum.webm (720x1276, 2.83M)

He said christian terrorists, not christian terrorism dumb fuck. But keep moving those goal posts.

Brujah, Ventrue and Toreador being kind of the "default" clans
It'd be kind of weird to not be able to play them.
But if we go by Camarilla lore the clans should be Malkavian,Nos,Ventrue,Toreador,Tremere, Assamites + Lasombra depending on when it's set specifically. They are only just joining in Chicago by Night

Durance was good, i agree. He got a bunch of hey we got AVELONE marketing shit, like Fane in DivOs2 who was boring as shit.

>there is no religious current to the Troubles
Yes user totally no Protestant/Catholic split at all

yeah and when people say muslim terrorists they're talking about the fact that they are muslim and not that they blow people up in the name of Allah. surely you dont need every single thing spelled out for you, retard.

>literal trannies making the game

Day 1 pirate

so im playing the first game but I do not see anyone to seduce. Is it only specific NPCs? Also all the dudes are bumfuck ugly except Prince...

>skinny girls have fun
>fat friend starts taking pictures

the fat girl is the group mule character

There was an element of that but the main goal was to kick the English out of Ireland and re-unite the island into a 32 county republic.

not strictly in the name of Christianity, but they were clearly motivated by their catholic faith vs. the protestant loyalists.

makes sense, considering the alt-right slaughter innocent human beings almost daily

Lol, for real? And what was the argument? "We don't torture gays, we just respectfuly hate the the fuckers"? Or "they are torturing gays, don't say that is a ruse made by Vampire-gay- torturers"?
I can see how both sides would be mad.

If you're a guy it's just girls in bars, cheaper hookers and some flirty dialogue with Jeanette, VV and Venus. For girls you can use it as a substitute for speech for a lot of things.

does that mean Muslims aren't allowed to play either?

user the entire independence movement of Ireland and NI was because of religious opression of catholics in favour of anglicans.

Both sides were mad which is why the repercussions were so big. It's just completely tasteless.

Aw thats a shame. I was hoping to target civilians outside bars.I don't like thots. I thought your prey wasn't genderlocked though? Or is seduction genderlocked?

I'll try a lady playthrough after.

Yeah, seducing is pretry useless, you only get some free blood from some people in bars and a few dialogue lines. Go with Charisma for dialogue stuff.

yes the alt-right christchurch terrorist definitely wasn't a part-time christian kiddie-diddler

But can the protagonist be a loli? Dragon's Dogma got away with this.

they're so up their own ass they insert LGBT anywhere to smear the target. I find it unlikely they will change their tune.

based
don't fuck with chechnya, they will fuck you up
they are not russian pussies

you can target whoever you want outside of bars, you just need to get them out of view of everyone else.

>PRE-ORDER BONUS

Attached: 1537419398266.png (458x856, 217K)

Damn, they could have gone with just anything for the same "it's a media cover up" effect. That's what i call a pretty bad choice.

>a game where no fun is allowed

no wonder Yea Forums loves this

Do we count crusader larpers as religious now?

Why are you idiots actually talking about a retarded globohomo propaganda game? Why give it this much publicity?

You realise that seduction is just for being able to feed in plain sight right? You don't fuck them.

i like traps and i like biting, so vampire chicks with dicks makes my dick rock hard

Looking forward to the game, but I am beyond wary. I fucking hate the cultural capitalism we're currently in.
Please. As an atheist, I can firmly say that you need to fucking hang yourself for that comment. Only reason why you're dilating right now is because the christians, while they may not agree with you, accept your right to do so. The muslims of yesterday, today and tomorrow would throw you and all your friends off a fucking rooftop to their cheering masses below. But yeah, keep regurgitating about the Christian Boogeyman. FFS...

Attached: 1552009408985.png (268x325, 87K)

Unironically obsessed

>gameplay is the least important aspect of a video game

Attached: 1521983311898.jpg (600x900, 148K)

Yeah I thought it was cute dates or something though, lol. I'm retarded.

>not a fascist friendly game
ok?

are niggers alt-right now?

Attached: 1485361131759.png (1056x706, 62K)

It's not that sort of game, maybe try Persona

you just got baited dude

>just pretending to be retarded

lmao no way brian mitsoda would agree to that

>unlabeled graph and chart

Attached: 1534298540630.jpg (700x610, 158K)

i didn't post it, retard.
no wonder you get trolled so easily

This is just painful to read

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 32K)

if we count muslim jihad larpers then yes

Attached: 725624562456.jpg (410x303, 15K)

Ventrue all day every day

cringe

Attached: Screenshot_20190324_153959.png (498x126, 14K)

>Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition
Stop shilling this new post nineties bullshit. It's Second Edition, Revised Edition or bust.

missing Forever Knight

youtube.com/watch?v=W93Z8EHQQkw

Attached: Lacroix.png (259x295, 183K)

>punching up and not down

I could've sworn it read "not punching up or down" if this is going to be "punching up" I expect them to shit on anybody who is white, male, right wing, likes trump, is slightly well off, etc because that's what "punching up" has mutated into under "liberals"

Attached: 1553094153996.png (637x826, 251K)

they never punch up to jews though
really makes you think

Attached: 1518705567196.jpg (540x595, 20K)

Either brujah or gangrel will get the cut, there's not much differerence between them gameplay or theme wise. Toreadors were useless in the original, too, and too similar to ventrues. Hopefully gangrel and ventrue clans are the ones to stay.

based poo

>Toreadors were useless in the original, too
Are you joking? Celerity and Auspex is literally one of the most powerful combinations in the game

>/pol/ is mentally ill

more news at 11

>everythign I don't like is /pol/
Maybe if you degenerate trannies kept your shitty ideology out fo our games we could still have these fucking threads.

>>DAY 1 MOD SUPPORT
That's all I needed to know to get hyped.

>invade their country
>get killed

WTFFFF THIS IS ISLAMIST EXTREMISM!!!!

Lurker here. As the nazis wont stop posting I thought you guys might want to check some of Yea Forums's history to understand why the raid.

Attached: Stormfront exposed.png (1360x1888, 269K)

He wasn't obviously Christian, that's all I'm saying. Nevermind the pagan symbols he had on his gun, sonnenrad patch etc.

>implying that's a bad thing

good

>RICK SHAFFER
>AVELLONE
>BRIAN "ROMER" MITSODA
>DRM FREE

You can't stop me from pre-ordering Senpai

>taking the best thing about TTRPGs and trying to turn it into an exercise in tedious eggshell walking
For what purpose?

Attached: 1450000510607.png (700x698, 621K)

>Crazy cat lady
who?

you have seen 0 gameplay dude. this is exactly what the marketers exploit - your weak will to not hold on until you have evidence that the game is for you beyond being told that two famous guys are working on it (you know nothing about the rest of the dev team and how good they are).

NO DELET THIS NOW, CHRISTIANS ARE NOT VIOLENT!!!!! I'M TELLING /POL/!!! POOOOOOOOOOL

I hope they use the same sound effect for when you get xp. absolutely loved that, felt completely right.

Attached: senior writer.png (300x482, 116K)

stick to your faggy patreon games instead

go diddle a kiddy christcuck

She is cute.

is that a woman?

Some bitch who's the lead writer for the side quests. She openly stated that the game "is definitely taking political stances on what we think are right and wrong." Bear in mind that they confirmed the game will have different pronouns in the announcement of all things, and that this is the same bitch who cried over pixels being misogynistic. Her writing credits include: RPS, a dating sim focusing on polyamorous queer sex, and Dishonored II

go back to your containment board

>I could've sworn it read "not punching up or down" if this is going to be "punching up" I expect them to shit on anybody who is white, male, right wing, likes trump, is slightly well off, etc because that's what "punching up" has mutated into under "liberals"
Are you literally retarded, why do people always go through the same cycles with this shit. "oh it's still going to be good they're not going to do X.... oh they're doing X but they're just doing it to please Y.... oh they've done XLBGTZQPFJ eh I'll still play it since I preordered it and bought the super secret special buttfuck edition anyway lol..."

What the fuck is wrong with you, why not just read a fucking book.

Not all muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are muslim.

Attached: CaraEllison.jpg (2800x2284, 1.87M)

Mommy waifu material wouldn't mind getting pegged.

I hope you're pretending to be retarded.

Nosferatu - Lords of the Dance

>"is definitely taking political stances on what we think are right and wrong.
Please stop spreading this out of context quotation around. This was said in regards to the themes of art vs consumerism and tradition vs technology.

/v is a division of /pol

>implying you wouldn't
Imagine getting cuddled by her and being the little spoon.

>>CHRIS AVELLONE WRITING
is he actually writing or is it like the pathfinder deal where he didn't actually write anything and was only a consultant for the writing team?

well, thats gonna be a day -1 pirate for me then.

Attached: VTMB2-Political.jpg (2933x1651, 2.69M)

>dev track record
nani?

PUNCH UP
DON'T PUNCH DOWN

Attached: soyexcited.gif (413x243, 51K)

metacritic.com/company/zombie-studios

Test

it's always the fucking "narrative designers" isn't it

what is it about that position?

Attached: 1486153187602.png (420x431, 108K)

>this

I fucking glad VTMB is getting a sequel, but until I see some gameplay, I'm not sold. It's kind of a red flag they decided to do a CG trailer, makes me worry the game is far from completion when it's supposed to release next year.

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=cara_ellison

well shit

Attached: 1440770950644-1.jpg (4527x5000, 1006K)

A: See if i give a fuck.
B: She. Is. Cute.

Anyone can do it, similar to "community relations" or PR, or HR. This is the political commissar position basically.

She said it in plain English, you dweeb. Wake up. No amount of context can change the explicit nature of the statement. Given her track record, are you really so stupid as to think she'll give a well rounded interpretation?
faggot

Attached: 555.png (500x522, 133K)

Got any arguments against anything in that image? Plus she's hot.

>the game is far from completion when it's supposed to release next year
Well, that would actually make it much closer to the original than expected.

>She. Is. Cute.

Attached: Cara-Ellison.jpg (1024x1603, 175K)

So you'd be cool with Americans shooting illelgal immigrants on sight right?

She said in plain English that they're taking a political stance on those topics. You can't just pull shit out of your ass and say "but she really meant this!". Get to fuck mate.

>VTMB CHARACTERS RETURN
will /our guy/ Chunk make a triumphant comeback?

Attached: Officer_Chunk.png (250x250, 97K)

samefag

Stormfront isn't trying to nuke my fucking hobbies into the ground at least, nor try to get my fired because I'm not anti semetic.

Now give us one of yours so we can see if you are fit to pick.

The left can't code

>an anglo denied her myspace angle
yikes

Attached: dispic.png (321x321, 12K)

What are you trying to say you schizophrenic.

>playing a toreador roastie and telling him to fuck off after stringing him along the entire game
glorious

he fuckin dies man

He didn't mention politics, he just said it's stupid to buy a game that has shown absolutely no gameplay. He's right.

Why is reddit invading these threads so hard? Are they getting paid?

I'm hopeful they're just waiting for E3 since it's so close.

Like I'm hoping their thought process was:
>We'll announce the game a bit before E3.
>Then we'll show gameplay at E3.

Attached: fuck man.jpg (400x328, 27K)

>RRRRRREEEEEEE stop making fun of my retarded beliefs and wh*te skin

>Got any arguments against anything in that image?
Sure - freaking out over three or four pixels is pathetic; calling Anita an "academic" is both hilarious and blatantly false; and a website catering to video-games really ought to talk more about video games and less about queer shit.
>Plus she's hot
lol

That's up to the player, isn't it?

fpbp. kill all the retards pre-ordering the game already

>I wasted my own money to BTFO the nazis!
That's a yikes!

The fact that you can't see the forest for the trees is hilarious. Learn to fucking extrapolate.

do the illegal immigrants go into the USA with the sole purpose to take their country over like with afghanistan iraq syria etc?

checkmate christfags

Your idea of extrapolation sounds more like hearing what your paranoia wants you to hear.

christians perform daily terror attacks but the western media hides that

>available March 2020

You are insane dude.

good show us some reports from eastern media

IF you kill him, he gets replaced by his twin brother.

>calling Anita an "academic" is both hilarious and blatantly false;
scribd.com/doc/130661629/Masters-Thesis

Let's see yours now.

no, regardless of what you do he gets ripped in half by the enforcer in batmode, I don't know why, maybe it's a bug?

She said in plain English that they're taking a political stance on those topics.
No, she said they're "definitely taking political stances on what we think are right and wrong." Get it right. Now, with your "topics" in mind, what do you think this will actually entail in the game itself? Whichever way you swing it, this heavily implies that they're not giving players a real choice this time around - or, if there is a perfunctory choice, it will be very clear which choice is "wrong" and which choice is "right". Do you really want a woman like this making that decision for you based on her previous work? How can you fail to see the writing on the wall here?

I have a Masters degree. That doesn't make me (or anyone else) an academic, you utter mongoloid. Nor has it ever.

i hope they poke fun at retards who have had their brains melted by g*mergate so you'll be extra mad

>Plus she's hot
>lol
Deal with it.

this. I'm happy it got a sequel and all but lemme see the gameplay first

Because they're shitposting or shilling, ignore them and filter any post that contains "/pol/" or any other buzzword they throw out to deflect criticism.

Like seriously, how can you see posts like this and think anything but "they're pretending to be retarded".

>You can choose your... gender pronoun
dropped

the question is why /pol/ is so obsessed with this

>dude just ignore our raid! stop calling us out! if you ignore us we'll eventually go away I promise!

LIST OF CONFIRMED SHIT:
>RESPECT MY PRONOUNS

search "christian terrorist" on al jazeera

>inb4 they bring him back
>turns out it's just his cousin that also looks like him

Any woman can appear hot when they spend an hour a day taking selfies at different lighting and angles not counting the hour beforehand applying makeup and doing their hair.

watch Angel

ok then

Attached: ok.png (1291x721, 268K)

>she's hot!
lol
Good to see you've come to terms with the fact that you have no argument.

Attached: Loooool.jpg (750x1334, 110K)

For me, it's Toreador.

Attached: toreador.png (484x476, 432K)

>al jazeera
totally unbiased I'm sure

>Smiling jack and Beckett are canonically dead
What the FUCK happened?

What do you imagine an academic is?

>you need to be /pol/ to be sick of sjw shit in your games

Attached: 157651761583.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

>atheist
>christcuck
user, I...

Attached: 1553288955582.gif (240x135, 992K)

And, for the record, I went ahead and searched this term and there were next to no actual reports. All that was there was muh Russia and op-ed pieces about how awful whitely is for existing.

user is mixing up retconned Gehenna stuff with the current timeline

A professor or, at the very least, a post doctoral candidate.

Lol why the fuck would you think that?

lmao /pol/ is seething hard over the game. Go back you dumb incels.

Gee, I don't know, because it's the fucking definition.

>noun
a teacher or scholar in a university or other institute of higher education.

noun
a student or teacher at a college or university.
a person who is academic in background, attitudes, methods, etc.:
He was by temperament an academic, concerned with books and the arts.

She fits neither of those definitions. She isn't a student or teacher and to "have a background" in academia is to work for an academic institution. Her attitudes and methods certainly aren't academic either.

>getting super psyched for a White Wolf title that's post-Paradox takeover and hasn't showcased a single shred of gameplay footage
How about you add a sensible does of scepticism to that big list of confirmed shit, OP.

Attached: 1551225048872.png (762x824, 601K)

Have sex lol.

>White Wolf title that's post-Paradox takeover
Paradox taking over and kicking out the degenerates over at White Wolf is probably the best thing that could've happened to them.

>She fits neither of those definitions.
She at minimum fits the description of
>a person who is academic in background
Though I will concede that the more commonly accepted understanding of an academic is someone who works and does research for an academic institution.

I fucked your mother just last night.

/tg/ here. No writing will be good coming out of Nu White Wolf.

Anons told me to pirate GOG version, install mods to fix shit and play the first one, why is this shit actually pretty good and the atmosphere so amazing? I been into JRPGs for so long and only recently the last year or so gotten into Western RPGs like Witcher, and Fallout. Maybe this will make me see the way of RPGs of my fellow Western brothers.

Literally nobody thinks this way unless they're a shill.

>gay ass sjw shit
oneangrygamer.net/2019/03/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-forum-topics-criticizing-sjw-politics-get-censored/80775/

AAAND IT'S GONE

meaning we'll have to wait another few years for modders to unfuck it.

Good thing White Wolf isn't doing the writing

It's gonna be bad

Question is, will femvamps still have their leglocking feeding attack? It did crazy things to my dick.

You don't honestly believe WW have done ANYTHING good in the last decade, do you?

>Liking NuWW

Spotted the facist.

“So the question is – will this game be a good one, or will it cater to like ~100-200 tublrinas on Twitter, who may or may not buy your game?”

>banned

topkek

No, but you'd be mad to think Paradox would improve that at all when they got angry at the prospect of Secret Ancient Nazi Vampires.

When you remove the aspects of being able to play a Z movie plot you make the WoD setting fucking boring.

“Feminist/SJW-Pronoun VtMB2 writer Cara Ellison, writer for VtMB2, also writer for the trainwreck that was Dishonored 2, was part of the bandwagon that got Hotline Miami banned in Australia.”

>banned

topkek

Hardsuit have also implied there will be no third person mode this time around.

Like a quality soup with a greenish lefty turd floating in the middle. Oh I can't wait to buy this -_-

>oag

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 3WOB9lY.png (647x654, 157K)

Nope, once again that's the general muslim population, and the literal fags in the priesthood. Keep seething though

Attached: 1553283102404.jpg (864x1024, 159K)

have a (((you)))

Attached: kek.png (1920x1080, 266K)

It's 2019 stop objectifying female inclined bodies.

reddit shit

>DAY 1 MOD SUPPORT
Bullshit. Name even one UE game that comes even close to the modability of Bethesda games (which is what people think when you say modding, it is the gold standard).

>So, which gender pronouns will you be using?
>locked
kek

Asking the truly important questions here.

Attached: 1508463242959.jpg (900x927, 135K)

>Not wanting to be a girly trap leglocking big strong guys
Look at this faget

you can chose the dye of your hair (except blonde - that's super problematic)

>she/her
non native speaker and not a twitter guy so can anybody explain to me the she/her or similar in twitter profiles?

butthurt and faggy devs are the cancer that keeps on giving

When will the left wing realize the right wing spam on the internet is organized?

When is the left wing stop censoring and start chasing these groups instead?

Attached: 438.jpg (1028x970, 194K)

wesp5 will have his work cut out i guess

>removed: tons of gay ass shit, wtf
>added: original storyline by avellone, found in the code. wtf

Its far more likely to accurate to state that the shilling on the left and the right is organized by autistic incels on both sides...

lefties and trannies, that's all you need to know.

You are not saying it isn't true :^)

I am tempted just for the civil war saber

it's obviously going to be a typical (((paradox))) title
those swedes add the trans to TRANSylvania

Attached: enjoy_your_aids.jpg (462x579, 54K)

no vtmb player will touch this aids, but hey, enjoy your new 100 tumblrista followers. won't sell shit though kek

No paradox titles are sjw in any way.

I hope the game is a huge disappointment so niggers like you will finally learn not to pay people until you know they made something good

Shill spotted

>He doesn't know

>Chris Avellone writing
Thanks for this, now I know not to buy it

THE BOOMERS WON BROS

What's wrong with Chris's writing?

Oh, I don't know the truth, user. If I had to bet, I'd say its organized spam on both sides. Though if I had to bet, there are probably more literal shills on the left side, and probably more pure autist on the right. When will people realize left vs right is nothing more than shadow puppetry?

it matters little he just did some small work on it most of the main writers are shit

Dont fall for bait

people on twitter have taken to explicitly stating what gender pronouns you should call them, even in cases where it is blatantly obvious, as a way of normalizing LGBTQ mental illnesses. Because we shouldnt be presumptuous, the person in her profile picture might actually be an old man or a space alien with 3 penises (xer/xhe)

You are confusing sjw propanga with full of dlcs. Different disease.

/tg/ goer here, this is basically the same astroturfing WoD threads got when Paradox bought out WW and we got Rudi, the Gangrel who acts like a Brujah and fights for "Mortal" causes while being a queer muslim.

Oh nevermind, confused him with Sawyer again.
Still, paradox game means 700 DLC. Ain’t gonna buy that shit

This is OWoD right? So how are they writing around Gehenna?

Are you implying vampires dont act outside their clan?

Gehenna got retconned.

They do, but they ultimately act along the instinctual lines the blood of the clan forces them too.

If Rudi had any text explaining he has a forceful personality that sees him dominate social situations like the ravenous Gangrel he is, then maybe I wouldn't see him as a massive lump of stupid shit floating in the already shit filled mess that is Post Paradox WoD

>Guns exist and are treated as temporary opportunities, you pick em up, use it, then discard it and move on.
This I don't like. My favorite part of VTMB was recreating that Matrix scene in the final mission with my Steyr AUG-armed Brujah.

Was it retconned into the events surrounding it not happening or was everyone freaking out over it then it not happening?

Is that a yes or no? Your first paragraph says no but the second says something else.

Can’t wait to play as a communist transbiqueer peasant-blooded Ventrue, lads!

Ventrues will be reduced to be the bad guys for sure.

lolinorite fox news truly the only unbiased news source

Vampires can act outside their clans wishes and even delude themselves into thinking they are going against the nature of their clan.

But the bloodlines pull is too strong and all of those of a blood line act within it's influence.

A Gangrel can pretend to be an intelligent reasonable man who dislikes violence, but deep under the delusion he is still a snarling beast that revels in snapping bones under his claws.

That's why the Clans exist; they're not merely political entities, they're physical and mental traits passed down through the bloodlines.

It's why Anarchs are ultimately hilarious fuckwits.

Yes?

>peasant-blooded Ventrue
Oy vey

Just like the original then.

No.

>and the literal fags in the priesthood

and all christians

i thought they decided to change the whole bloodlines things with V5
now the thinbloods are powerfull, while the older generation (and not just the ancients ones) are weak and losing their powers

Attached: vampire masquerade5.jpg (600x314, 65K)

Week of Nightmares happened but Time of Judgment and the Gehenna books didn't.
>If Rudi had any text explaining he has a forceful personality that sees him dominate social situations like the ravenous Gangrel he is
There's the intro fiction to Gangrel that's basically that.
The few other pieces of fiction that contain him aren't the setting where that would show

because it's one of the best pc games of all time

Eh, I could be wrong, it's been fucking years since I ever played a WoD game since I hated their shitty direction they were going in anyway.

I assume they probably did just to push their shitty agenda and remove all of the clan based politics away for regular human politics.

That's completly wrong.
You're literally just repeating shitposts from people that have never read a book

Where did they confirm day 1 mod support? Is it getting proper mod tools?

They were only turned into bad guys in the last few moments of the game since the game was rushed and they needed a final boss to fight.

>Fan-favorite characters from Bloodlines returning (Smiling jack and Beckett are canonically dead)
i doubt they will bring back the voerman sisters. and they do they will be radically different. because the lead writers have said malkavians are now problematic towards real mentally ill people

Attached: vampire masquerade.jpg (1864x900, 1.02M)

>>CHRIS AVELLONE WRITING
that's a yikes from me dawg

I just hope there’s an ending where I can take over the camarilla and oppress everyone else

user what won't happen again is a fishmalk like the Malkavian PC.
The Voerman sisters are in BJD and v5

You cant name anything that Avellones done wrong.

i'll wait it out. no actuall gameplay footage and more then a year before it's actually coming out.

Attached: ladies_of_the_night_part_2.png (1450x915, 907K)

>Pillars of Sleepternity

>There's the intro fiction into gangrel that's basically that.

Unless they show Rudi's moral posturing is ultimately going to be undone by his nature or it's all a facade to wanting primacy I simply can't trust Rudi is a powerful Gangrel and the bloodline doesn't echo within him much.

Most "right wing" rhetoric on the internet is actually organic. Normal people don't like SJW shit which is why it always gets mass downvoted on popular platforms like Youtube and Steam. For left wing ideas to thrive you need a heavily censored and curated environment, like Resetera which is basically the forum version of a communist dictatorship.

me on the middle-right

You mean apart not writing shit and taking a lot of money to be the fake writer like on Kingmaker.

Pillars of Eternity was pretty fucking shit.

>kill your sire
>almost killed you if not for Nines intervention
>sent you on suicide missions
>tips the Sabbat your location
Only in the last few moments? Suuuure.

Whatever you say.

thank god for that

>no third person
No huy

it will obviously be a a 2d map like CIE xy chromaticity diagram. Not enough spectrum otherwise.

He's actually quite correct, In times of hardship people seek stability and conservatism offers political stability in spades.

It's pretty hard to justify massive social upheaval when people are exhausted from the constant social upheaval.

So this is the thread the trannies are flocking to.
Imagine being hyped for a game that hasn't even shown any gameplay yet, but still took the time to shill their deluxe edition bullshit.

>Unless they show Rudi's moral posturing is ultimately going to be undone by his nature or it's all a facade to wanting primacy I simply can't trust Rudi is a powerful Gangrel and the bloodline doesn't echo within him much.
And how are they supposed to do that?
He's a pretty small part of both the core and anarch book where the lore/fiction is mostly written IC. It's not like he's the main character or even a major character

Love ya, Susan.

Wiki says he only wrote two characters in that game

Durance and Grieving Mother.

He literally only wrote one character and that was the only good character. The big problem with Avellone is him being credited as lead writer on games where he barely wrote anything. This is probably going to be the same, honestly.

whatever happened to that werewolf game
seems like we know more about bloodlines 2 than that one now

*two, sorry

fuck off furry

Durance was absolute trash. Swears aren’t funny and can’t make a character.

Spend less of his two page blurb talking about how he's a queer muslim and say how his foul temper as a gangrel undoes much of his progress or how he only really seems to push for big changes and avoids actual realistic problems that crop up, hinting his social politicing is merely a ruse for power.

You know write him as a vampire with flaws and delusions instead of some weird slogan child.

Canonically killing off intelligent death claw is something I've always disliked him for. Its not only anti-fun but also retroactively ruins their quest where you can let them live. It just limits what you can do with the universe and should be left ambiguous if they never show up again because its a choice a player makes.

>Literally telling people not to make the story they want in a game about making your own story.

>CHRIS AVELLONE WRITING
>BRIAN MITSODA WRITING
>FIRST PERSON IMMERSION

Why are you trying to kill hype for this game?

They won't give him any flaws because they don't believe they themselves have any flaws whatsoever and are 100% in the right in whatever political debate they're involved in.

my only issue is Cara Ellison
that bitch is crazy

I actually have some leftist friends who've said that White Wolf has turned alt-right. How could they think that?

A werewolf game would be shit. What would you even do? Just maul shit to death? Vampires have a culture and can use magic powers.

>RIK SCHAFFER CONTRIBUTED OVER ONE HOUR OF MUSIC
the rest will be hip hop I assume.

They're retards who forgot WW pre Paradox was an Anarchist inspired game.

Malk PC was fine though.

>Anarchist inspired game
>Anarchs are complete morons who never accomplished anything of value
hmmm

>Hurrr duur I don't know what werewolves are.

>Spend less of his two page blurb
Are you blind or just retarded?
It's less than half a page giving a short summary of who he is.
It's the equivalent of pic related. They didn't write all of Hardestadt's flaws out either because that's not the purpose of the loresheets

Attached: file.png (580x373, 187K)

>SET IN SEATTLE
>DEVS FROM TUMBLR
Now taking bets on how long from start it'll take until some NPC starts ranting about their giant foam cowboy hat at my kindred for no reason.

Welcome to the Matyr complex of Anarchists

>We're the only good meaning guys and we're opressed by society!

Tell me what a werewolf game could be about thatd make it interesting then? I can only see it being for furrys.

Why do they hire marketers that don't even try to blend in a little here now?
It is like Borderlands shilling all over again

>Less than half a page

No it isn't, it's like 5 Paragraphs full of stuff about Rudi.

Can someone post a link to the V5. I wanna read it and see for myself instead of getting these little snippets.

X

What the fuck are you talking about retard

Honestly I don't want to get my hopes up but from what's been announced I must admit I'm starting to get excited. VtMB is one of my favorite games.

ignore the /pol/ack

You weren't here for it obviously, but the build up to Borderlands had endless threads spammed with their entire marketing spiel over and over endlessly.

Youre saying you didnt like the first game then? Get out

I know about that, this isn't that, you fucking newfag nigger. I was here when you were in middle school you fucking sperm, how dare you?

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! CHOICES WILL HAVE CONSEQUENCES AND WE ARE A DIVERSE TEAM OF REAL GAMERS! RESIST DAHNALD DRAHMPFFF

that ended up being so effective that there are posters that got stockholm'd into thinking that series is anything but garbage

Um, you have to pre-order this right now or you are pol

>how dare you?
resetera tranny confirmed, you're not fooling anyone

The Werewolves are just as varied in culture and ideas than the Vampires.

You can even play as a Nazi Werewolf because Paradox have not currently made the Get of Fenris full on bad guys.

That's it, I'm calling the internet Police. You're going to regret this. As we speak your IP is being backtraced and consequences will never be the same.

>Listen
7. Bloodletting (Vampire Song) - Concrete Blonde

youtube.com/watch?v=7lf4_5zoXNc

Chris is a whore and gets listed as lead writer for anything that will pay him then writes a couple sentences.
Brian has not made anything good since the first and he was a small part of it and was supervised.
The first game was played in third person by almost everyone as the first person was janky as fuck.

Is Vampyr good? I've heard mixed things.

new

It's about what you'd expect given the budget and team. Worth playing. Does get pretty heavy-handed with the identity politics but what doesn't these days.
I'd say play it but it isn't worth full price.

Exactly. These people are just coasting off their past reputation.

Great concept, poor execution, it's worth it cheap if you can stomach eurojank.

It's good for 10 bucks.