I need some help with Sekiro, Yea Forums

I need some help with Sekiro, Yea Forums

I'm using an Nvidia 1060, on win10, and controller is wireless XB1. I'm having bad 1/3 - 1/2 second lag. It's throwing all my play off.

I've tried turning off vsync via the nvidia ctrl pnl, but no change. I've went down the entire Advanced options list and set items to Medium or Low or Off, no change.

If anyone can offer advice/help, would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 10K)

input lag*

Bluetooth is pretty high latency. Use a wire

no its not.

check power saving, try plug it in, dont use a usb hub, or diff usb slot, turn off anything with an overlay like discord etc

in some cases wireless can have less input lag. he has a different problem

Attached: 6rVNjSU_d.jpg (640x360, 21K)

Run in windowed mode, and installed borderless gaming to make it bearable

No other game has req'd me to use a cord. None of those others apply to me, either. Thanks for the attempt tho, user.

bump

Works on my machine.

weird lol i play on a 960 and have already beaten the game, stop worrying about your fucking shit pc and git gud lol

Half the difficulty in these games are the clunky controls

samefag

None of the Souls games have input lag. Demon's doesn't have input lag. Bloodborne doesn't have input lag. If Sekiro has imnput lag, it is an issue that needs to be fixed. It isn't "lul part of the trick".

Also, input lag =/= git gud, faggot.

Do you have multiple monitors? I heard that it causes fps drops and input lag.

I do have 2 monitors. I do not have FPS drops. And this is the only game I'm having this input lag issue with. All 357 other steam games I own have either been fixed/patched/"Vsync=OFF"ed, or do not have the issue, period. This is solely a Sekiro issue.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24 v - I need some help with Sekiro, v I'm using an Nv - Video Games - 4chan (942x178, 8K)

bruh, anyone can use photoshop.... fuck, paint can pull that shit off.

>None of the Souls games have input lag. Demon's doesn't have input lag. Bloodborne doesn't have input lag. If Sekiro has imnput lag, it is an issue that needs to be fixed. It isn't "lul part of the trick".
They still have clunky controls

I just booted up DS1, DS3, and even Nioh just to be safe. Zero input lag for any of these.

clunky controls =/= input lag

You're right; definitely impossible for multiple people to hold differing opinions than you

Differing opinions are part of the system of tubes, (same)faggot. Just calling you on your bullshit.

Whoa settle down there little guy, no agro no agro I was agreeing with you.

As a scientist I am a firm believer in Occam's Razor and understand that a person is a lot more likely to doctor screenshots than multiple people disagreeing with your opinions; it's the simplest solution.

Attached: fucking fag.png (1272x523, 20K)

Obviously I took this screen shot and used a different browser in dark mode to create this

Do you know where the switch pro controller is in this chart ? I feel it’s responsive personally

holy shit you're so fucking damaged lol, i'm drunk as fuck and saw this, had to prove you wrong lol. pisyy

also it isn't dark mode, it's the theme tomorrow, if you scroll down you can change themes! fucking retarded newfag

I've been using it, it really is responsive, but I also use it wired.

Dark mode is just a theme, stupid.

Attached: anon is retarded confirmed.png (1755x151, 5K)

Right - and that puts the page into dark mode, stupid.

You're arguing semantics like every other retarded drunk thinking they're woke.

Okay and all I was trying to prove is that me and that other user aren't the same person, you fucking miserable sack of shit.

>all I was trying to prove is that me and that other user aren't the same person, you fucking miserable sack of shit.
I'm that other user you drunk, stupid retard

Great job - you've convinced me we aren't the same person.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24 v - I need some help with Sekiro, v I'm using an Nv - Video Games - 4chan (276x145, 4K)

I just want to play Sekiro without this input lag. If it were minimal, like 1/20th a second, I would either not notice it or get over it. But it's closer to half a second, maybe more. It's making most of my game play broken.

Attached: 1416794367378.gif (592x415, 80K)

Try using a legitimate version of the game.

>goyvidia
There's your problem.

i had that with dead space many years ago. i think it was related to screen refresh rate