This is what your original Blizzard™ Classical server going to be like

Pure untouched version(actually mangos core and 1.12 since this is the most stable and used version)

Attached: 186174.jpg (640x322, 59K)

That looks nothing like world of warcraft...even warcraft 1 had better graphics then this...

What...

>MaNGOS 0.12.0
As someone that actually works with it regularly, get rid of that shitty repack and compile from latest

Attached: 1549806718975.jpg (319x350, 31K)

That's the server console ya chongus

Attached: 3d225130392d82e2199e0b84fdbd972f.jpg (459x278, 29K)

>Not using MaNGOS Zero
>Not compiling from LH's repo
>Using a server build from 2008
OP that shit's not right

Attached: oh_ok.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

You're as retarded as this poster

>classical
what is yngvie malmsteen on the development team now?

Would play

Says the man most likely using a precompiled server he found on ownedcore/ac-web.

>Says the man most likely using a precompiled server he found on ownedcore/ac-web.
I just used the first pic I found, is there someone on this board without negative IQ?

MangOS is under GPL2 so if Blizzard did use it they'd have to GPL2 their own server as well. I doubt that's happening

Then what the hell is the point of this thread?
We already know how blizzard's doing servers and the license for MaNGOS is completely non-viable to their upper management. You're the brainlet if you think they'd use a shitty, borked emulator from 2008 when they already have it working on their current version servers.

No they don't, not unless they distributed the server binaries. There's Affero General Public License that closes this loophole, but that's not the license MaNGOS uses.

For that matter, most of the details of interest are in databases anyway.

I forgot its reddit 2.0, most people not only can't read, they don't know context.

This! Even NES had better graphics than this crap. wtf pc gamers?

>Posting about server technology on Yea Forums
What exactly were you expecting?

It was a simple joke you don't even need to know about it to understand it.

you can't take the source code under GPL2 license and use another license when/if you distribute yours
read the license

>using hacked together software that is an actual emulator instead of in-house solution
So what is your point, exactly? Aside from showing everyone that you went to /g/ once?

>Posting a server console for a private wow server
I highly doubt 99% of this board have heard of mangos in any other context than a delicious edible fruit, it was bound to fall flat

Well, you don't distribute the server software, that's the point. Take a look at AGPL license that addresses this issue, it wasn't made just for shits and giggles.

That you're going to play on a similar server while paying a monthly fee you fucking faggotron. Its Nintendo's making you pay for other people's ROMs all over again.

Any source on that, faggot?

>he doesn't know about something that was talked so much when nostalrius got down
Sit on a knife, bitch.

the changes alone to make that shit work on the legion client are already huge

>still no source
They had a meting that has been described a number of times as just meting and showcase of what they did with Mangos. There was no talk of actually using it for Classic.

>billion dollar company takes years to do something a few people could do for free
Good sucking goy, you need to swallow the cum now.

>still no source
Get out of here plebbitor, you can google it but you still want it, I wish I could be a mod so I can ban kids like you.

i used to run mangos on my pc, along the client, so I'd have wow just for myself. Ofc, no quests worked, and all that jazz. but I had total control... creating fun OP items, with flavor text and all... going 1v1 with raid bosses, or running dungeons for fun(ofc most didn't work at all). Had a lot of fun...

Someone needs to build an SDK for MaNGOS/TrinityCore

>he still hasn't provided source for his claims and went full buttblast mode
Okay senpai, you can have one last (You). After that I hope you will kill yourself.

>he still can't google it
Sadly I can't kill you through the screen, imagine being a baseddditor.

my bad, I forgot about the fact that the server isn't a product they release