Https://twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/1109707754132791296

>“DS(Death Stranding) is not in its difficulty adjustment and debugging stage, but [in the stage of] combing all the game elements formed in the development tools into the game”
>“While I am playing the game directly on the actual PS4 machine, I am connecting, adjusting and correcting the operations, the directions, the specifications and the problems. Important phase ”

AHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING, NOTHING IS DONE

Attached: death_stranding_release_date.png (1366x768, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRWvfMLl4ho
youtube.com/watch?v=bURRHLg71oY
asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/The-Konami-exodus?page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Abraham Lincoln

>i just finished mocapping lea sydoux eating more things in slow motion. farewell game budget.

You fucking faggot. You FUCKING faggot. You let this man do his thing. We didn't get chapter 3 because konami faggots thought like you too. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Why the fuck is he combing game elements? How do you even do that, with a virtual comb?

Never coming out. Like ff7

No wonder Konami dropped him.

Oh my God he is literally beating his dick across the keyboard. What the fuck is he trying to say other than bullshitting around the fact that he's not actually developing this game. He literally didn't describe any known development cycle here. Fuck you you fucking hackfraud stop spending billions of dollars on washed up Hollyjew actors while also going out on dinner dates with them and finish this piece of shit moviegame already you fucking cocksucker.

I know you're joking/falseflagging as a Kojimadrone, but chapters 1 and 2 of mgsv were garbage as well. So adding a 3 wouldn't have fixed a single problem it has

>he doesn't de-lice his game elements

This is the root of input latency, all those critters hopping about.

Attached: Flea_Circus_%28blue%29.gif (169x185, 1.01M)

Chapter 1 was the best metal gear solid experience available

He is nearing the build and test stage and taking a long, dedicated time to do so?

t. konami

>Update report? I just posted an posted an update on Twitter, that'll do. Also Cerny-chan, I need more money for DS. Gotta catch my flight to europe now. check out this RAMEN

Attached: CZ5tXp4VAAAa583.jpg large.jpg (959x844, 147K)

Enjoy your unfin8shed game with cut content Sonykeks. MGS. 020

So they made the assets and now he is trying to piece together a functioning game from all that?

oof
yikes
oof yeesh
jeez lads
wew

Worked well for MGS V.

Yeah it's literally just a gigantic walking simulator with no actual mechanics.
MGSV's open world was a waste too.

Death Stranding is going to have the greatest TCRF page in history.

japs should stick to making hardware and game mechanics

Kek, seriously, is this continue Konami will have the time to announce and make another MG games without him, and if it's a main game and that it's kino, then Kojima is in trouble if DS is dissapointing.

I like that he basically said he uses app_home because it's faster than building a package for the PS4 dev hardware
I don't think I've ever seen a clearer message from a dev than this.

If it wasn't 4am I'd explain what the fuck is going on here

Attached: 1508282186448.jpg (850x835, 106K)

BUT I WAS TOLD KONAMI WERE THE BAD GUYS AND THAT KOJIMA WAS A SWEET INNOCENT BOY THAT DIDN'T SIT AROUND WASTING MONEY AND COMPANY TIME JUST SO HE COULD PRETEND THE BIG HOLLYWOOD STARS WERE HIS FRIENDS

Attached: disgusting.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>Trips of truth

Attached: american-flag-and-shotgun.jpg (600x450, 32K)

>we have just now begun development of death stranding

Attached: IMG_1013.jpg (340x206, 20K)

So 2025 release?

Attached: death stranding.webm (608x1080, 979K)

Man FUCK that whole narrative. FUCK you EEEEEEEEEEEYongYeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRWvfMLl4ho

Literally Kojima right now

explain anyways faggot.

*posts an image of his food on twitter*

Fuck you put this into words

TCRF?

GOODBYE SAUSAGE. Chico cut off his penis and became Quiet

The Cutting Room Floor. Enjoy your day.

There's no innocent in the stor-
oh wait it's a trips, i guess this is the truth then.

Konami are the bad guys still considering everything they did to his team and all the franchises they cancelled. wow it takes a few years to develop games who would have thought.

they are both shit.

Gonna be a great episode of Wha Happun

>Konami were the bad guys

during MGSV development they had to do an engine from scratch, dumb ass, and the core gameplay is really polished

You people are cretins and have no idea how games are made.

Since it's a PS4 game, it will probably be hard to extract, like Bloodborne who still have some new mysteries.

nigga got what he deserved for making stupid Statements like that
sure, giving a game more time is always for the better but if a game continuously fails to make it´s deadlines then obisouly something is going wrong in the leadership department and there is a good chance that the final product won´t be much good anyway

>they did to his team
user almost all of old kojipro is still at Konami.
Engine was done in 2011.
And yeah, V had a smooth as fuck gameplay, but the story is an enormous let down.and let's not talk about the boss fights.

The game was first announced almost 3 years ago, user. At this point, most competent devs would be approacing release, not figuring out what their gameplay is going to be. Hell you're supposed to figure that out FIRST, before you blow a ton of dosh on scanning in celebrity actors and making a ton of other assets.

Fuck off op. Kojima, don't rush it.

kojima is gaming's george lucas, he needs to be challenged to produce anything good

>3 years
>still no gameplay

delayed game will turn out shit if the core game play is already shit

Fuck, didn't know that to make a game all i had to do was post pics of my travels and lunches on twitter, thanks for the tip, user

Attached: 393395b63a41de8db6b12ae90c73b1a4~02~01.jpg (790x528, 82K)

>it' s still in the ideas stage

In comparison, we had some gameplay of V in 2012, 3 years before the release.

Death Stranding will be a mastapiece and make naughty dog look like a bunch of preschoolers in comparison

Attached: 1531899930521.png (380x349, 99K)

Let me start with required learning then
The PS4 has 2 forms of booting data, and 2 forms of license variants to boot that data
A disc is the same as an HDD game, the only variance is a license and it's location (on disc or on HDD). All physical discs are digital. It copies to the HDD and uses the disc as license verification. You can't have the same game installed at the same time (psn and disc game of same id)
All games are a package format. This .pkg is not like ps3 pkgs where it's files in a container. The PS4 ones are literally isos that are mounted and decrypted on the fly.
Dev hardware generates fake licenses for dev packages since they don't have a real license yet like for retail

Now, app_home is a remote loading method used in development by Sony to make a directory that's on a remote PC or on the PS4 itself (there's an HDD version) wherein you can load loose files without ever needing to make a dedicated package or license for them. Run app_home and just slam the PS4 with raw data without needing to test it as a normal package/disc. No license, no picky file layout, just loads fast and easier to fuck with. This way you don't need to build a package, make a change, rebuild, deploy repeat etc. Whether he's using LAN or Usb-B 3.0 (on devkits only) I don't know but it loads data slightly slower than off the ps4s HDD.

In short
>We're in the process of making stuff now
>And we're actually running it on a PS4
>Gonna be a bit but we're doing it the way that takes less time just to make shit work when we could be lazy instead
That last line is obviously an assumption and I'm projecting but that's the most likely implication he could be putting in that message

I hope you learned something. I'm going to sleep

Attached: 1512242051071.gif (133x128, 562K)

What could it have been...i guess fans acted retarded, 4, PW and V would have been completely different games. And Rising would have still happen since the game is produced not by Kojima but Korekado.

Attached: MURATA.png (521x308, 33K)

>and the core gameplay
You mean to say "mechanics". And they're not really polished. They're serviceable. They're alright. Nothing extraordinary. Nothing that will be replicated by the industry.
The actual "gameplay" loop is fucking garbage and akin to a Facebook grind game.

>Making it perfect means the final product won't be good anyway
MGSV was ahead the deadline and turned out great

>"A video game? No, this is fucking vaporware" - Isaac Newton

Anyone else jealous as fuck of Kojima’s life?

He gets to fly all around the world on Sony’s credit card, hang out with all these Hollywood and local Japanese actors, mess around mocapping shit, finishing off days with sake and all around just having fucking FUN. He looks like the happiest man in the world, imagine getting paid to just have fun all day.

Attached: 839ABEAD-0DBB-4DFC-AE9A-074D7AB2921D.jpg (678x453, 35K)

just like V right

Well, V is still less grindy than Survive, and PW at least.

Attached: 20181121_142043.jpg (1440x1298, 756K)

Based Hackjima wasting snoy money.

Attached: 1446608971345.gif (392x294, 1.98M)

>All physical discs are digital.
Woah

>it's absolute shit xD

Attached: 1512075792819.jpg (588x823, 109K)

kojima's pretentious westabooness is at an all time high jezus

Attached: 20190219_080411.jpg (1440x1646, 675K)

He probably lost his family for that, and for me Family is very important.
kinda ironic since i hate my father, because he was never heard...man i feel for you, Kojima's son.

Meeting with actors sounds boring.

>core gameplay is really polished
movement physics and animations you mean, the gameplay itself is a slog

never here*
fuck, got a brainfart

He literally just fucking told you what is he doing, the fuck are you complaining about. What is wrong with this board?

You dont know about japanese family life then. The man does whatever the fuck he wants and the woman doesn't get to say shit.

Thanks user, I learned alot. You're still a faggot, but a cool one like Freddie Mercury.

working for kojima must be fun desu

>tfw guards in V are literally less intelligent than the guards in MGS2 and even less inteliggent than some fucking units in Survive.
Good thing we have the old IA programmer back for MG.

of course this faggot is and was a fucking scam, only redditors and his drones defend him. I'm surprised that Sony has given Kojima unrestricted unlimited budget, especially after Konami fiesta.

Attached: 142351246.jpg (309x645, 41K)

Right? You never have to actually do any work

>spending a whole day to watch bad anime schlock
Based.

The problem is that he's doing something that should have been done 2 years ago, user.

It literally copies the whole app.pkg from the disc to the HDD
There's no protection on this disc and it's literally stored as a loose file on said disc. Go see for yourself assuming you can find a PS4 game. This is not an exaggeration user.

Did you know that the PS4 sata connector is run straight into USB 3.0?

That's a dumb comparison. You just know this game is gonna come out and be a total incomprehensible mess but Kojimadrones will praise it because its 2deep.

Kojimas a dog shit developer who wastes more money then Tim fucking Schafer.
Anyone who expected Kojima to not hemorrhage money while doing fuck all is a mouth breathing retard who probably thought MGSV was good.

>Loving Vincent
>west

Kojima´s tweets looks almost identical to Trump´s.

And what makes you think he wasnt doing that? Games take time to develop believe it or not, its only been announced for 3 years.

For me, a healthy family is someone who at least is here for his kid. Wife also is important but less.
like, for me it's Kid>Brother>wife>Mother>Friends = cats.

>Konami laughing their asses off when Sony loses billions of their money for hollywood actors having dinner with Kojima

if Yea Forums was a dev

>ywn watch your favorite movie with kojimbo

Attached: tgtbtu.jpg (1600x823, 166K)

>film watching day
Imagine this hack forcing you in watching shit you for sure won't like.

And the name of the student he was talking to

see

will this game be the most famous piece of vapourware ever?

do not rush an artist op

Attached: 54049587_266577660922055_273469329469603840_n.jpg (1869x943, 422K)

>loving vincent
>not the west

t. capeshit zoomer

Reminder that Abe was shot by a rabid Half-Life fan.

Kojima´s tweets look almost 100% same as Trump´s tweets. Is Trump twitter actually written by Kojima?

>slav shit
>west
Retard

Adolf Hitler

Imagine complaining about getting paid to watch a movie considered good by most people

Yeah maybe when devs are just reusing assets to make a cash grab sequel like doom eternal. He knows what the game is about, you're literally just talking out your ass right now.

Yeah thats west. Anything thats not japanese is west. How new are you?

Most big games take more than 3 years to develop user, we have no idea how huge Death Stranding is. Stop pretending like you know what exactly is going on with the game.

>tfw actually bought a PS4 for this game

well, at least I got Bloodborne

"A game that is never released can never be bad." - Dalai Lama

>Duke Nukem Forever is shit
>FF15 is shit
>Bioshock Infinite is shit
>Kingdom Hearts 3 is shit
>Mighty Number 9 is shit
>No Mans Sky is shit
>Star Citizen looks like shit
Give it up, Kojima is as big of a con men as Inafune and Tim Schaffer

>considered good by Kojima
ftfy

>modern poland
>not western
>slavshit like the rest of em
ok retard

He seems to live the life of someone who loves huffing farts. Just wanting to hang out with someone for their status is insanely shallow and bar hopping like some trashy thot doesn't sound fun.

Wew

How dare he feed himself IM SO FUCKING MAD MAKE MY GAME AND STOP EATING AND SLEEPING YOU FUCK

Thanks again user. I hope you sleep well.

Attached: 1519600924668.jpg (306x434, 26K)

>"Hurry up man, boss is coming in"
>He meant his actual boss, not one in the video game

Why am I only just realizing this?

>mgs4 = bad
>peacewalker = bad
>mgs5 = bad
>death stranding = ??????

Except those are all great games

Wowee

>And yeah, V had a smooth as fuck gameplay, but the story is an enormous let down.and let's not talk about the boss fights.
Boss fights are counterproductive in an emergent sandbox game. Remember that MGS V is a so-so Far Cry clone, and Far Cry has always struggled to make boss battles interesting.

>he knows what the game is about
Yeah, we all do. Its about blowing unnecesary amounts of money on celebrities, trips and food, and then shitposting about it on twitter.

The """"videogame"""" he's supposed to be making is still up in the air, though.

mgs4 is not a bad game

Yikes

>>death stranding = shit

lmaaaaooooooo

bravo

for the most he has good taste in movies, except when he tries to suck shekelstein's cocks promoting their dumb capeshits

It's fucking boring up until the last stretch. It was a technical marvel at the time but the actual gameplay is extremely short lived.

Daily reminder that Konami did nothing wrong and MG Survive was more fun than MGSV.

i wonder what people like Mads and other actors think of him

He's not a fluent english speaker, is he?
I would assume it's kind of awkward to hang out with him.

and still not a bad game

>literally every game developer tweets about GAMES they like or play or have interest in
>kojima tweets about movies and food

>a technical marvel
>has only 1 colour the entire game
>atechnical marvel

Yes it is.

>B-B-BUT THIS ONE LEVEL AND THESE TWO BOSS FIGHTS ARE NOT-SHIT THOUGH!

Kojima is a hack and water is wet
This has been known for years

>did nothing wrong
Firing Kojima was the right move, but they still went full pachinko

Konami are japanese EA. Kojima is based

it's not

It's subpar at best.

I agree with this man.
MGS3 and 4 are the only ones that brought me to tears.

He was my favourite Sekiro boss.

We need to find him...

Attached: 000326.png (844x495, 415K)

the only bad one there is mgs4, because the gameplay is too sparse, even for mgs standards, and the ending shits on the rest of the series
mgsv story may be disappointing but at least it's self contained except for venom being in the first mg

Attached: 1493933662378.jpg (1136x3152, 474K)

Heres your gameplay bro

Attached: why_cant_I_hold_all_this_equipment.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)

Because the hack never wanted to make games in the first place.
He always wanted to direct movies.

>Boss fights are counterproductive in an emergent sandbox game. Remember that MGS V is a so-so Far Cry clone, and Far Cry has always struggled to make boss battles interesting.

user even fucking metal gear survive had better boss than V, because they had least tried to be like the older boss. (so, difficult enemies with multiple abilities.)

>duke nukem

Attached: agh.png (514x475, 329K)

based
par is as low as i'll go

Well, they are slowly getting better.
If Capcom could return to games, so can Konami, and they are on the good path for now.
Not really, Konami have almost nothing in common to modern EA, even their MTX aren't big.

Why is he crossing on that dinky ladder thing when he could just walk ten feet to the left and cross there?

I ll take it, looks interesting

Kojima is a hack.

literally a living meme, the only genius mgs needs is Yoji Shinkawa

Attached: Three_A_Rex_Final.png (599x599, 513K)

water is wet

fuck you, the last ten minutes of that cutscene is beautiful

Attached: 1552276676621.png (452x479, 398K)

>walk
>walk
>climb
>walk
>radar alert about monster nearby
>hold breath
>hold breath
>walk
>walk

Can't wait.

>carrying stuff
>literally completely empty world
yes so interesting

I'm a brainlet. So is this a good thing?

This entire thread is retarded

Kek, I understood that reference.

>Entire gameplay consists of walking at 1mph through the plains to your objective.
>If you touch a wall or walk over a rock you trip and have to pick all your baggage with 5 minute animation.

Revolutionary.

I hope the ending leaks a week beforehand like V did and i can spam the board with it

This. MGSV is one of the best games release this gen and the best stealth game ever. Cucks cannot refute this.

I think you're having a stroke.

he was already found, working on some niche PSvita game, not even as a writer. i don't know what happen to him but it's very strange;
Fuck, i'm going to miss Shinkawa for sure, but at least the Rising designer is now his replacent, and the guy said his goal was to be similar to him.

Attached: mgrrconceptart_610.jpg (610x431, 67K)

It's not even out moron

all konami has to do to win people over is make mgs3 with the fox engine

Attached: fmo2Us.jpg (1920x1080, 449K)

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 75K)

absolutely based and factpilled

>dude, ocelot was just pretending to be retarded
>oh and the patriot were me and my old friends all along
the story would have been perfect if it ended with solid killing himself in the graveyard

And never will be. :)

Look at these fucking zoomers. Want a easy and cheap game to finish in a few days and throw in the garbage? There are plenty to play with glitch and everything

Why do you care about how much he is getting paid? He always did the best games. How do you expect to get the best games for cheap. Konami is just like you people, just want make the easiest money possible. Mobile gaming is destroying the best games because of these zoomers

Uhh shinkawa still works for kojima.

Attached: DfeIzFFU8AAGOz-.jpg (1200x802, 146K)

>waaahhh kojima isn't chained to his desk and he's having fun too why isn't he working at all :(

Kill yourself

Seems like there is alot going in the world and alot of ways you can deal with it. Atleast thats what I gathered from the trailers and info given by Kojima.

This game is never coming out

wowza

again fuck you, the scene with big boss telling snake to for once live for himself only to die beside his grave and the boss's was kino.
The rest of the story sucked but ocelot was fun as always.

look at that kojimadrone on the LOOSE

user i wasn't replying to you, i was replying to the user talking about Fukushima.
your answer is the second part of the post.

norman reedus has pathetic facial hair

People like to over exaggerate his role in MGS.
This. All Fukushima really did was write some side codecs after saves and shit. Yoji had far more impact, hes the one who coined solid snake to be far younger than kojima originally intended for MGS1.

he didn't retire, and I think he worked on rising too

MGS3 is the worst game to remake.
they have 3 things they could do :
>MGS6/0 with The Boss/0
>MGR2
>MG1 retelling (not remake, retelling, because MG1 got retconned too much + it need to much change, it also would give more freedom to the devs.)

You said you were going to miss shinkawa.

*EYES POP OUT OF HEAD*
*GIANT QUESTION MARK APPEARS NEXT TO HEAD*

confused expression

He's stalling to release it on PS5.

LOSE*

*awkward silence*

all the exposition shit was shit yes but i pity you if you did not feel anything seeing this

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Unlike the people here. I don't give a fuck about kojima as long he can keep making good games. His paycheck and lifestyle is not my concern

>during MGSV development they had to do an engine from scratch
Engine development started in 2008 right after MGS4, developed alongside Peace Walker and Rising. MGS Rising was supposed to be first game on Fox. In 2012, exactly 3 years and 2 days before MGSV release, playable Ground Zeroes was shown and the opening cutscene and map layout were pretty much identical as in final game, with some readjusted lighting colors.
youtube.com/watch?v=bURRHLg71oY

MG RISING 2 NOW YOU CHINK NIGGERS IDGAF

it's fanservice for plebs like you, faggot

Attached: 1534286468079.jpg (1060x740, 138K)

Miss Shinkawa for Metal gear, that's why i was talking about the Rising guy.
I doubt he would return working on MG as freelance since he's very close to Kojimbo, beside maybe for some promo images like Masahiro Ito did with the post Team Silent silent hill. (he did the japanese box arts.)

>Kojimbo is a hack
IMAGINE
MY
SURPRISE

Maybe you faggots should've given metal gear survive a chance. It was very good as far as zombie crafting survival memes go.

I'd suck a dick for MGR2

this is possible. maybe they want it to be a system seller and told kojima to just tease this shit forever unti ps5 drops

>good games
But he never made any

Only movies

Considering korekado was the producer of MGRR and that he's now the producer of MG + That the director at platinum is working on nothing beside " a secret project"...it's actually quite likely it will happen, not for this year but maybe for 2020.

yoji was also the guy who thought of making gray fox a cyborg ninja

Attached: solid.png (1014x1390, 910K)

cringe

>as far as zombie crafting survival memes go
That's not very far.

Yeah bro Duke Nukem Forever really showed how true this garbage of a saying is.

I felt disgust.

>zombie survival trash
Even if it wasn't using the metal gear name in such a pathetic manner it would still be garbage

Don't give me hope like that user.

Heck it's not even a zombie survival game, after the early game, most of the game + end game is a tower defense shooter when you have almost infinite food. the only survival shit to look out is your crew members so they don't have to die, but it's quite easy since you have free foods and water if you don't fuck up your base like a retard.

The basecamp stuff is unironically a shitload more complete than in V with MB.

>best stealth game ever
It wouldn't even go in the top 10 because it isn't a proper stealth game, its a sandbox game with stealth tacked on, it doesn't even reward stealth much less non-lethal playthroughs and the AI is factually brain-dead so to call this a "good" stealth game would be quite a stretch, more-so when the game has missions that force you out of stealth *cough* every boss fight *cough*

Attached: 74d.jpg (456x297, 21K)

Kojima is a tard bro. You didn't get chapter 3 because Kojima couldn't control himself. He thought he was Kurbrick or some shit, and that he couldn't do anything wrong. So every fucking week this guy came up with another retarded idea on the spot or decided to add another licensed song to dry out the budget. Everyone in Konami's position would have pulled the plug.

Then instead of letting him form a small indie studio and do a small project so he can remember what making games is like, Sony just feeds his delusions once more.

That is your opinion. His best selling games gave his reputation. And all fags on this board know that otherwise you wouldn't talk so much about

It's always good to have some hope user, without it you fall into despair. and when it happen, you are even more happy.

>mfw looking at all the zoomers in this thread calling kojimbo a hack

Attached: 1505213558043.png (367x368, 141K)

Why are you people like this?

"Duke Nukem Forever, FF 13, FF 15, Kingdom Hearts 3, Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar, Ultima IX, Daikatana" - Adolf Stalin

>decided to add another licensed song to dry out the budget
fun fact about the songs
He called an orchestra to do 50 orchestral songs, similar to some of the old MG...NONE were used by Kojima, and 50 songs isn't cheap.
the worst thing is that we will NEVER hear those songs. they were probably pretty good.

Name good Kojima games released in past decade.

Liking things sucks user.

Shut up kojima, finish the game

I don't think I've -ever- played a good game with a dev cycle over a decade. Ever. I've seen lots of them, and every single one has been bad, without exception.

still zero gameplay

just like all the metal gear games, stealth was always optional, it's tactical espionage action, zoomer

the best place to be is neutral
So you can enjoy Konami games and Kojima games.

Attached: 1545897587752.png (313x388, 209K)

PT counts?

>Complaining because he wants his game to be as good as a Kubrik movie
What's wrong with that? Are you the player or the one investing the money?

death stranding is over a decade old?

pw and mgsv, both GZ and TPP

Attached: 1499800192652.jpg (233x250, 5K)

based

Attached: 1499967917010.jpg (869x869, 280K)

it will be.

HACK FRAUD CONMAN
>>HACK FRAUD CONMAN
HACK FRAUD CONMAN
>>HACK FRAUD CONMAN
HACK FRAUD CONMAN
>>HACK FRAUD CONMAN
HACK FRAUD CONMAN
>>HACK FRAUD CONMAN
HACK FRAUD CONMAN
>>HACK FRAUD CONMAN

Konami was 100% right in getting rid of him

>stealth was always optional
but it takes the option away most of the time, explain?

There's just too many morons in this thread.

See? Imagine if Kojima didn't use games as an excuse to travel around the world to meet up with celebrities to make photos on Twitter.

Sony threw a 100 million dollars for a 5 hour walking simulator

false

Why am I not a cult of personality zealot? What? Did you also defend Inafune and shit on Capcom?

They weren't wrong in giving Kojimbo the boot, it's how they did it.

Based Kojimbles literally sinking every shitty company he infects

They can just pay journies and eshills, tho

While Kojima is a hack, Konami is still shit. Remember how they killed other game franchises?

Kojima always brings normal drama to video games.

The rest of the world is wondering about boob sliders and Muslims in vidya.

People just want to know if his game is done.

>Kojima is a hack
HEY, Yea Forums! YOU'LL NEVER
GUESS
WHAT
HAPPENED

So they pretty much JUST started making the actual video game.

remember when this game was supposed to be out on the PS4?

Nope MGSV is definitely the best stealth game. All you need is a sandbox and the right mechanics. Stealth is rewarded by rank, does not really matter that there are bosses. That just makes the game more fun and dynamic. Games don't need to "minmax" gameplay.

Another faggot that constantly browses his social media to envy his lifestyle. Why they never complain like this about movie directors and shit

fag

They are.
Kojima being a hack doesn't mean Konami is not shit.
Why do you retards pop up every time we have these threads? Do you get paid in pachinko balls?

Attached: scratch-sonic-christmas-blast-62.1.jpg (210x240, 12K)

Name a better stealth game that is not Kojimas

>OMG GUYS I SHOULD SUCK KONAMI'S DICK NOW PLEASE PRETEND METAL GEAR SURVIVE DIDN'T HAPPEN
Fuck you, brainlet.

Never released a bad game, MGS is one of the best series in gaming with every numbered entry appearing in top 40 lists consistently accross the board. MGS2 is easily one of the best games ever made, P.T. was awesome and inspired a whole new wave of games and people. As far as I'm concerned him and Miyazaki are the best still.

But you get less rank for playing non-lethal and being stealthy, its not the problem that there are bosses, there just isn't many ways to tackle them through stealth (you know, the type of game you guys are touting it as)

>Another faggot that constantly browses his social media to envy his lifestyle.
Now that's projecting. Browsing Yea Forums is enough to see constantly see what he does, since you faggots post that shit 24/7.

It's the same shit with Capcom and Inafune, bro

Capcom listens to a hack and destroy their reputation

Thief 1&2

>Never released a bad game
TPP? MGS4?

Thief

>But you get less rank for playing non-lethal and being stealthy
Nonsense

This. And fuck this infected zoomer board. All the do is talk about him and not his games

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Splinter Cell before Ubisoft fucked it.

Both great games, you can shout all day about them on Yea Forums but it will never make you right. Everyone loved 4 when it came out, plenty enjoyed V and are just butthurt Kojima didn't do exactly what they wanted. It's like how souls fags are currently pissed about sekiro, same thing actually.

Faggots post his shit because they follow Kojima like a lapdog and them complain about him like this thread. They should wait for the game and care their own business

Attached: legacy.jpg (600x325, 28K)

Not nonsense, for some missions the only way to get S rank is to rush the mission, it doesn't matter how stealthy or non-lethal you are because that takes time and patience, something mgs players know nothing about

Kojima was NEVER the CEO of Konami. Kojima was never the one calling the shots at any point in their history.

Inafune was so damaging to Capcom because he became the CEO. He became the guy in charge.

Konami was always a shit company ran by yakuza CEOs. Konami was still the company forcing employees to work in cardboard boxes as punishment for not putting in 100 hours of overtime a month. Konami was still the company that cancelled all your favorite game series because they weren't worth anything on the pachinko market. Konami was still the company that axed half of their game divisions to build more spas and beauty parlors in Japan.

And the CEOs of Konami still haven't changed. They're the same people. Stop trying to be pro-Konami you fucking shill. NO one is buying it.

t. Hack Kojima.

MGS got better storyline with a modern espionage theme. You can't compare.

Unpopular opinion, but i would kill for a MGO4 similar to MGO2 but on a bigger scale, they could even have a little coop campaign (like the special operations in MW2-3) with some Zanzibar soldiers leaded by Big Boss (player 1 play Gray fox) and Foxhound agents leaded by Miller (player one play Solid, voiced by Hayter.)
Gameplay could be either completely new or a mix of the old and new gameplay, and the game would be supported on the long term. (Konami recently had a stellar support for their games.)

Konami opened a fucking giant Esport building so the next game will probably have a multiplayer anyway. (unless it's a Rising 2.)

>Kojima ruined Castlevania
>Kojima ruined Silent Hill by turning it into a hallway first person simulator
>not the equivalent of Inafune, except his drones keep eating shit

>for some missions the only way to get S rank is to rush the mission
for example? I got all S rank by being stealthy and non lethal, even the one where you have to steal the soviet vehicles can be played like that

Splinter Cell is a mere imitation with a bad storyline

Kojima was the Co CEO.
and most of old Kojipro is still at Konami so i doubt it's torture to work with them.

It's sure is harder than in western studio but that's everywhere in Japan. their game division also got a full restructure last year + a new studio added.

Ghosting a mission gives you such a huge score bonus that you're guaranteed to get an S rank regardless of time.

There's skill in speed, you know. Stealth spies usually don't have all the time in the world. There will be a sense of urgency, thinking on the fly, dynamic gameplay. I don't expect a brainlet like you to understand that though.

Name five (5) reasons why Kojima isn't the Japanese Chris Roberts.

>and most of old Kojipro is still at Konami so i doubt it's torture to work with them.
Did you somehow miss the whole thing about Konami blacklisting former employees and refusing to give references?

that's a statue FYI

I'm not saying there isn't, I just don't think the rating system should be so edged on that behavior, should be a little more balance for most play-styles

>Ruined by bringing a new idea
Kojima saved Silent Hill from the shit it turned after 4. And then Konami destroyed again.

>The Kojipro leaker was right
>Overbudget and disorganised

>saved from the shit
>turning into a jumpscare hallway simulator
Fucking Kojimadrones hahahaha

So he's packaging the game itself.
SURPRISE XMAS LAUNCH STILL POSSIBLE

A fellow patrician.
If GZ and Chapter 1 had been released alone on a single disc, it would easily have been Game of the Century.

PT is mostly psychological horror, there is one jump scare. Also that wasn't even representative of actual gameplay, better question is why are you such a cocksucking shitposter? Fucking third worlders

they only got ONE guy saying that, guy who was a complete unknown, all the other guys who quitted Konami had no problems.
and just "at random", this guy talked during the kojima konami incident.
He was just playing the narrative.
Konami are dicks, but there's a lot worst than them.

Is only jump scare for fags who played for a few minutes and didn't notice all the subtle messages and secrets he left in the game.

>somehow got his hands on the single best game engine (un)available, the decima engine
>stunning scenery in the trailers better than any other game on the market
>doesn't have a fucking game

why.

You could have fucking given this to ANYONE else sony.
why couldn't they have given it to someone else.

Attached: distressed rowlet.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

>says he is playing the game
>H-HE DOESNT HAVE A GAME
Why is Yea Forums like this?

HONEST ABE 'INCOLN. HONEST ABE.

Konami destroyed two franchises that we won't ever see again. Silent Team got disbanded because of them too

His family was shit anyway, his kid had shit taste and his wife is a cunt.

>kojimadrones actually believe this

>doesn't even have an engine for the game
>shows the trailer at E3 anyways
There was a red flag since the beginning.

Calling people kojimadrone is not an argument

which franchise?
Suikoden just got a new website so something is probably coming.

Attached: 1548871597843.jpg (1512x5411, 2.96M)

Silent Hill was going to be great.

A new pachinko machine

Rip Kojimbo. His hackness finally caught up to him.

maybe there's bears to the left

The main source wasn't even a Konami employee and this came out both before and long after the Kojima shit.
>A staffing agency employee who asked not to be named said he notifies gaming companies if a prospective hire is an ex-Kon. He said that is because Konami files complaints to gaming companies who take on its former employees.
asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/The-Konami-exodus?page=1

Do the Kojimadrones start hating on the other guy, too?

Sounds like he's nearing the tail end of development, if you've been following game dev over the last decade the debugging phase usually starts about a month after release.

a website about the games you idiot.

>AHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING, NOTHING IS DONE
Look at all the whining on this board. Can't Yea Forums wait for the game to come up before bitching about it