literally impossible

Attached: bull.jpg (1200x628, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/AA67E
youtube.com/watch?v=2G2w77jrayw
youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo
youtube.com/watch?v=vYeOTHgcUZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sprint in a circle and jump when he charges. Use fire cracker.

Ironically just tackle it head on.

The bull is easy just use Firecrackers and stay behind him.

These little niggas on the other hand

Attached: Sekiro1.webm (640x360, 2.43M)

parry+ circle around him and don't give him too much distance or he'll charge again

Is there any way to know in advance whether an enemy's special attack is a thrust or sweep? The warning is the same for both of them.

look at the animation

>These little niggas on the other hand
they're not that bad, i realized that after a parry you need to be aggressive with them and attack , just parrying won't do

Actually look at the enemies movements and stance you numpty

yeah the actual attack animation.

Bull wasn't too hard. Just gatta deflect. Running around like others have said seemed harder for me.

Nope. You need to look at the weapon and animation.

>that webm
God that was amazing, I just baited him with a shuriken, jumped off the cliff, then snuck up on him and back stabbed him.

Couldn't even come close to fighting him 1v1.

I ran away from that guy, he jumped off the cliff after me and drowned. Feels kind of awkward, but at least he's dead

Apart from reacting to animations, some of them are used at the end of a specific sequence of attacks.

How do I attack the underwater fish in the pond next to the ashina castle antechamber?

charge attack, for some reason it works

get fucked asshole

Attached: btfo.webm (994x560, 2.87M)

I found a second part of the decoration mask in a shop, is it worth buying?

the kick is the funnest shit ever

with two mask parts you can now upgrade your attack power with 5 skillpoints, this is the best and easiest way to get stronger, like dont even waste leveling up all combat arts, save for attack power

When he puts the hay into the ground and does a 180, circle his back and hit him 3 times, repeat. Literally took no damage second try.

GET FUCKED

Attached: shockingly_btfo.webm (994x560, 2.95M)

>with two mask parts you can now upgrade your attack power with 5 skillpoints
god daym, thanks user
btw is the raven tool useful?

maybe for some enemies, but its very costly to use

my arm broke how do i fix it?

I never got the lightning counter to work. beat him by just fluke.

>that hp bar
Im not impressed
what makes him hard is the fact when most players get the bell, they immediately try to do the whole dream in one go and get shit on by the mini bosses due to having no hp and damage upgrades
having no upgrades basically means you can only have two fuck up blocks instead of deflects before you have to back off and your attacks are basically a wet noodle
Its doable but doing more of the dream after you get axe and cannon without atleast one damage upgrade and health upgrade is just asking the game to rape you

Just jump and spam RB if you think you're gonna get hit by the lightning.

maybe I was mashing jump too much and he did the tap thing. nevertheless sweet webm

Are you guys fucking serious?
The bull is the only mini boss I've gotten on first try. No stupid ass items, just hugged his ass and charge attacked whenever it would connect. And I'm not that good, for reference I actually had trouble with Chained Ogre

Attached: 1511427911749.jpg (200x211, 6K)

just slash his butt and don't let him get in front of you you idiot, it's literally the easiest boss in the game

Is there a list of all the loading screen tips? I go past them instantly on PC and I feel like I'm missing out on techniques

Literally beat him first try no joke. Just run after him and avoid the big ass Flaming 'I am dangerous avoid me horn. '

I must be disabled, chained ogre was a cake walk, I've been raped against the wall by the bull 3 times now while doing only a few hits of damage.

this game looks really nice but it looks a bit too gorey for me.
Much prefer DS and MH

You all are using the shield prosthetic all the time i hope? its literally the only good prostethic

I missed the vendor and the castle is now sealed. am I fucked?

Can I find where Sasuke is to tell the Bitch O'Water?

you can check the box in the temple, where the trainer dude is

You advised me to do this in the other thread and now look at me faggot.

>rules of nature starts playing

Try holding down circle.

Just turn off the blood.
Also MH is pretty much just as gorey, although world doesn't have the blood spurt the series typically has.

whatever you do, dont force turn off vsync, the game tears like hell, and its still stuck at 60fps even after forcing it off

Upgraded spear does a lot of damage to enemy posture, fireckrackers are a free stun on nearly everything and shuriken absolutely skullfucks anything that spends time in the air.

I spent ages on that bull, Butterfly was way easier.

This looks impressively unfun

attacks after blocking with shield deals a fuckton of posture damage too

Giraffe was pretty hilarious fight.

>you need to find two bigass snake persimmons
>had both from like seven hours ago
so do I give or keep

1st try. You gotta run, RUN! And chase him, don't give him an apportunity to aim your ass, always stay behind.

you can counter the kick? it makes these dudes extremely easier.

>Anno domini 2019
>not using pic related for broken From games

Attached: 1553350370459.jpg (1569x1602, 592K)

>tfw took 10 hours to realize you can swim in this game

>exclusive to cheathappens paywall.

Anyone beat this dude?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Bull plays like a souls boss thats why people that job to even the easiest of minibosses wreck him easily but people that got used to the new combat system and parrying get destroyed by it

You literally can only have trouble with the ogre if you try to dodge him like its dark souls bacuse the dodge is incredibly nerfed in this game

>be bad at game
>blame game

why are humans so pathetic?

Yes, with much difficulty

Same fight as the one at Hirata Mansion. If he does a flying drop kick he'll go into a sweep, if he sstarts flip kicking he'll do a thrust. Pretty easy.

to kill his first bar jump from above to execute, there is a hole a bit ahead

How big of an increase to healing to emma's skills do?

Beat him second try. Used a defence boost candy to give me an edge and got kind of lucky because he kept spamming his sweep kick so I just jump kicked him to death.

Was this intended?

Attached: 1531783259401.webm (824x480, 2.71M)

its too easy to not be

You can literally run and jump to get to the same place

I cut that off but 10 seconds earlier in that clip I tried and fell down.

my game broke.
the monks that are supposed to pray, just stand straight up, no idle animations, these guys in pic already have the centipedes sticking out of them before i ever touched them

Attached: sekiro_2019-03-24_13-20-12.png (972x540, 773K)

I did it multiple time though to sneak attack the mini boss

makiri counter works on his kick, and jump when he sweeps on floor
counter murders these dudes, just tested on one, didn't know you could do that.

resting doesn't help?

Is there a decent place to farm materials/xp? I wanna work on my upgrades and get started on the Ashina techniques. I’ve got the burning bull in one direction and the Drunkard in another. Wish I could play more but I’m doing overtime

It's weird being at the end of the game and seeing this fight again and thinking to myself "Wow, you can actually tell what moves he's going to do next so you can counter it"

Fuck Saint Sword and fuck Owl Daddy.

Second try, yeah.

As with every enemy in this game, just facefuck him. If he jumps up, it's a free counter hit because he's so slow, you can even slash him out of the air for a knockdown if you're ballsy. If he goes for his unblockable, it's a free jump kick.

Had a lot more trouble with other minibosses.

Emma was Monkeyed

Go to the headless guy and find the Bell

headless ape was not a optional boss for me he was blocking the way and i didn't go there before he appeared

Just upgrade your weapons retard. Same as DS. It's the same shit.

Cleared temple and valley where do i go next? Seems like some dungeon but where it is?

I beat the non mini boss version of this guy back when I had no health upgrades in the dream area after 20 tries So this guy was nothing with a bunch more upgrades latish in the game. Beat him like 2nd try.

How do I get past the snake in sunken valley where the scared monkey is? I feel like i'm missing sometihng

Fuck spear-guys, really.

buy the deflect skill

You need to puppet ninjutsu the scared monkey

>had trouble with owl
Surprising, feels like the human bosses are the easiest because their attacks are practical.

i killed the vendor in the "three years ago" flashback and now hes not there in the prescence. how fucked am i?

>! ENFEEBLED !

present*

beat it first try

wait so i have to give the old lady the rice before i can even progress? if i go down to the place for snake and monkey i cant go anywhere cuz its blocked off

Lirik beat it on his second try, stop shilling about difficulty cuz you suck

you can die from the bite but if you don't fall off you can just res and make a bolt for the door, that's what I did

HOW DO I GET IN

Attached: 20190324093845_1.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

>beat Snake-Eyes first bar without getting a hit
>use all gourds on her second bar even though she fights the same
webmshare.com/play/AA67E
>4mb webms when?

follow the wall behind you in that pic, there will be a grapple surface not far away

Attached: firefox_2019-03-24_13-40-45.png (1393x898, 1.83M)

bros.. how do I beat the Knight? I literally do no damage

this game is fucking amazing

I have never seen so so much butthurt before.

Literally get gud. I am 10 hours in and just finished hirata estate. This is what I was waiting for, a Souls game that is hard as balls and will take forever to complete. I got dragon rot on the first miniboss samurai guy.

he sure does smash open a lot of windows doesnt he
hmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????

Deathblow while you're near the edge of the platform (after he's knocked down a barrier). You'll get a special animation where you kick him off the edge.

>defeat the Guardian Ape
>"Did people relaly have that much trouble with him?"
>move towards fog and he resurrects
>my face when
I should have expected that bullshit but it still caught me off-guard

Attached: 1468586384474.png (599x527, 107K)

Verify files? maybe the installation fucked up

There's an archer that won't let me pass through that and is an unreachable place. Fuck this place

Honestly that entire area is fucking aids and I don't look forward to doing it again in subsequent playthroughs.
Hope you liked her fight because you'll be doing it again much later.

WHere the fuck do I go?

Attached: 20190324124227_1.jpg (2560x1440, 725K)

Th snap thing item is really necessary against butterfly?

Hold the fuck up, Mikiri coutner works with any thrusting attack, not just spear ones?

How do you best fight the huge people with baby faces? I just try to stealth them, because if you get to fight them they are tough as fuck.

None of the early prosthethics seem to counter them, and it's tough as nails trying to parry them.

Attached: 20190324124225_1.jpg (2560x1440, 672K)

fall down the the cliff and use your grappling hook

No, just avoid her, she will dispel the illusion eventually

so i am in the final parts of the game i think
if i take the "secret" door in the castle moat thing and go after the aire will the game go towards ending?

>centipede fight
literally screams "fuck you"

Attached: 1486949974320.jpg (854x859, 372K)

This was the 2nd time I fought her so all are dead. Also Gaijin's Gachiin Sugar works as fog-ring and allows you to move around a bit more easily.

No. Just run around when her illusions turn into butterflies.

No, just run around until she starts exploding everything

Nevermind I killed him with shurikens.
That wall only led me back to the monk.

no

yeah this boss seemed bullshit at first, it's just pure aggression and non stop attacking, but don't bother doing anything fancy, just keep parrying it, attacking it and strafing to the side of him

yup, it includes kicks attacks, it's an insanely useful move

i already did the snake if thats what you mean, there's a dead end and then i teleported out

>*mashes parry*

no fuk u

There isn't a dead end. Go back down the path and into the cave at the end of that valley.

Block till he uses sweeping attack. Jump then kick him to deplete his posture immediately.
I honestly don't know if the majority of Yea Forums is aware of being able to kick sweeping attackers.

Attached: 1540335732605.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

Go around until you see a wall you can slide against next to a grapple branch. Go to the right, not the left. You'll see a cliff that you can jump onto from the branch and continue, you should get attacked by monkeys.

There's no dead end there you fucking idiot, keep exploring

Step 1 deathblow
Step 2 ROBEEEERT

You can counter everything in Sekiro.

So does anyone know who Anayama wants for his third request? I already did the salt one now he is looking for someone big and strong to help him loot shit.

What's the point of the Vault technique? So either I stab them in the chest, or vault over to stab them in the back. Why would I bother?

go down the cliff at underbridge valley

just hug that wall til you find an other grapple...

to activate genjutsus, which require a backstab that you can't normally activate in a face-to-face swordfight.

even the giant snake?

spoilers but i know somewhat how to do it
you want the big monk, in order for him to join the merchant you need to give him the red and white pinwheel then talk about him joining the merchant

I already gave him the fucking white one

Seeing as this is the designated scrub thread I need tips on how to defeat the magic armour dude in the abandoned mine.
It doesn't seem like you can stealth him and my attacks do almost no damage.

You're fucked. You killed him so you can't buy from him anymore.

You're not supposed to fight the Giant Serpent. You have to use stealth against it, that's also the only way to kill it.

What happens if you spirit away the big monk with the feather?

i assume either fatty in mt kongo or the samurai dude who is looking for shamisen player. keep in mind that the fatty in mt kongo has his own questline + either getting turned into test subject or ayanama. the shamisen samurai guy also has his own questline + test subject and ayanama

I'm trying to find it, but I just loop back to the monk.

Attached: 20190324095306_1.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I can't believe i spent like 12 hours running around EVERYWHERE else... I just had to change my camera angle a little bit GOD SAKE

Attached: file.png (2560x1440, 1.87M)

t. didnt do the 3 snake segments

dont worry you dont miss out on much, just like 3 crafting items that drop all the fucking time

he goes into the place where the folding paper monkeys are and gives you a fruit, which you can give to the girl in the temple or use it if you want

This exact one tried to do a jump kick at me and fell off the side of that cliff. Jumped down after him and deathblowed him from behind. Hopefully I don't get fucked over later for never perfecting defense against them

The only thing I hate about Sekiro is having to explore. This is supposed to be an action game not a fucking AAA adventure game.

Exploration of the beautiful environments is the best part of the souls formula to carry over. This game is a wonderful synthesis of character action game and souls style world exploration game.

Go play DMC5 then, that game made for your kind of retards

Very end game spoiler question

I'm on sword saint and want to do all the bosses but want the Return end. Can I do rematch Owl in the Estate without ending the game/seeing the credits roll?

that's a fucked up thing to say

Yeah, I know you didn't, faggot.

Covered the cunt in oil and set him on fire

This guy vanished after i died, does he drop anything important?

that was some sick shit, never thought of parrying that move, always just stepped to the side and hit him in the back

Help i have a dumb question. How do i change my prosthetic? I unlocked the fire one and its in my inventory. I visited the prosthetic dude but i dont know how to use it

>these are the people giving critique and advice on Yea Forums
Jesus wept

where do i get more fulminated mercury, literally all im missing to finish all upgrades

Attached: sekiro_2019-03-24_13-56-51.png (1064x877, 1.88M)

keep going around until you find this branch and this sliding wall. The cliff you want to jump onto is right here to the right

Attached: kd9SikH.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

not really no, if it was important it would show up in the donation box at the shitty shrine if you missed it

The absurdity of that scream was laughter inducing

No, that's a common enemy in late game.

Found it. It just wasn't loading for me. Had to restart the game.

You can equip it into one of your 3 prosthetic slots once you've unlocked it at the Sculptor

Equip it dummy

>2 gourds
why do you do this to yourself? I was at 6 fighting this guy. I'm sure I could do it in 2 heals now that I've beat him but goddamn facing him over and over again on 2 gourds would suck

should i do the reservoir or the abandonned dungeon first?

I'm getting near to the end of the game and I just wanted to say that enemy was legit the hardest enemy in the whole game for me.

Anyone has that video of the Headless giving Sekiro an anal probing?

Yeah i have it in there i just dont know the button to switch between them. Its stuck on the shuriken one

same problem as you but how the fuck did you find enough blue rocks

Spam the loaded axe to poise through his attacks

Is this a good videogame?

This might have become my favourite video game

I HATE EVERY APE I SEE FROM CHIMPAN-A TO CHIMPAN-Z.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

fucking hell andre of astora on crack is something else
so far nothing works

Lightning spear dudes drop tbem

>Took 1738 times to kill Senichiro
>Finally killed him
>Shota Master: How many times did you die to save me? Two? Three?
>Mfw

Attached: 403CDBFE-745E-4FBF-832A-512E245F158A.jpg (1280x720, 484K)

What do the hard modes? The one you can activate on NG+ and the bell demon

Ok ok nvm worked it out its triangle/Y

It's good but has a lot of flaws like every from game.

>that min-boss with 6 soldiers at the top of the stairs in the castle
>jump down on the big guys head
>kill the 6 guys while he recovers
>finish off the big guy
most exhilarating thing I've ever done in a game

Idl about Ng+
Bell demon increases droprate in Senpou

I suppose I failed his questline by not sending anyone to him. What's the reward anyway?

Attached: sekiro_2019_03_24_16_04_17_464.jpg (1920x1080, 1.44M)

My only complaint with the game is that skills are hidden until you unlock a previous skill... And to a lesser extent that you have to wait to unlock certain skill trees.

How the fuck am I supposed to know how I want to build my character if all the information is hidden? If I can just look something up on google just have the fucking information in the game.

Its a bit of a nitpick but something that is just very frustrating for my autism.

>Cleave Sweeping the monkeys and the ayy dragons
Guess I just did some cheese

someone pls?

Where can I get more persimmons? Divine Child deserves all the persimmons

Hard question here:
How do I use other save slots? Can I even back it up just in case I fucked up something in the story?

Yeah that's kind of a bummer. It really sucks not knowing whether certain paths or nodes on the tree are worth investing in without being able to see

Some shitty upgrade material, check the thread, his real questline ends in that water village

Can you give sake to the divine child?

Do either it doesn't make a difference. Just explore you fuck and stop reading Yea Forums

How do I get Shamisen guy to go? Only have the option to dungeon his ass.

Should I treat Lady Butterfly as a dodge fight or a parry fight? Her posture recovers so fast without damaging her, and the only way to damage her without step dodging seem to be when you throw shurikens on her so she falls down.

What do I do with snake visceras? I've got one out of a live snake and one dried up in the underground temple, but there's nothing that indicates their usage in the discription.

Just beat him on first try lol. Just block head on, keep him close to walls and use firecrackers

Attached: sekiro Screenshot 2019.03.24 - 13.07.04.15.jpg (2549x1426, 944K)

Gotta say the gameplay trailer did a really good job with bait and switch

>spoil Monkey being beheaded by the giant sword on the neck
>makes it look like he dead
>in reality in the game he picks up his head and you have to kill him two more times

>Hype up an honoraburu duel between Genichiro and Sekiro
>Actually by the end Genichiro becomes a scarred thunder god
>doesn't even die, becomes an incubator for his grandfather

I found it easier to do posture on her first phase.

do the short dodges when she does her air unblockable and her leg slam attack... deflect everything else... be very aggressive on her.

>that Lady Butterfly fight
That was some excellent stuff. Best fight in the game so far and I just beat the european knight.

Attached: 1450665948354.gif (260x195, 2.56M)

There's another version of this enemy you fight that has two health bars. You can sneak attack him but you have to fight him in a tiny cramped area.

Use the feathers ninja tool when it hits you to blink through the attack.

parry fight

She guards breaks easily so it's highly recommendable to keep heavy pressure

you
hit
hit
dodge
repeat

Blocking and deflecting a fucking bull seems counterintuitive but that's the way to go.

i think the only thing you can do with him is send him to the dungeon or leave him alone
he shows up later in the game if you leave him alone but i have no idea if he gives you anything or not

holy shit the combat is so fucking shit

nothing but block hit block hit and still you die from harder enemies
refunded

Attached: 1553355803580.jpg (750x743, 212K)

How do i get up here? its just nex to the Gun Fort waypoint

Attached: 20190324140946_1.jpg (1920x1080, 417K)

Just a friendly reminder that the only things that you can't deflect are grabs. How long till someone beats the game without using sword attacks at all?

If you don't send the shamisen guy to the dungeon you can eventually make him move to the ghost-bitch boss and after you kill her he'll thank you and give you an upgrade item

Reeee too many places to go

Are the materials droprates shit or fixed? I tried farming for a while the cannon guy to get more powder but got none.

Attached: 1553211993051.png (523x460, 307K)

There's a fuckload of them in the lategame.

Under the floor in the centipede miniboss room I think

Just killed this fucker took me ~15 tries, also Mikiri counter is fucking great against him.

>THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM

I get this being a thing on one boss but does literally everyone have to have this """"feature""""?

Attached: 1514322701853s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Guys, should I kill Doujun or continue with the quest? I'm only at the second event now, heard him and Dosaku talk about using rejuvinating waters on the samurai.

Honestly I really dislike how tokens are a consumable because I can't see what it accomplishes. I'm not all that far into the game, yet I already have 200 banked. They cost next to nothing so I just dump cash on them to avoid losing it.

>finally did dunder counter in final area
damn that was sick

since when are FLiNG trainers exclusive to cheathappens faggotry?
also, chinese botnet edition

>come up with a mechanic of break bars on bosses
>still make half the bosses rise up again after all of their bars get depleted
What's the fucking point?

Some of the late game prosthetics and special abilities can use up a bunch of tokens. Being able to carry a limited number means that you can't just spam them and cheese shit.

When it's a thrust, the tip of their weapon starts glowing

Get the bell demon buff and almost every enemy starts dropping shit.
I'm not sure if it even buffs regular enemies, only bosses do noticeable amounts of increased damage.

Why are all the special moves so useless? They don't deal any heavier damage than the standard attacks. Doesn't matter if they're charged, magical or use the ammunition, they all deal exactly the same damage as your basic hit.

>Chained Ogre

Yes, but what I don't get is why it's a consumable instead of like your flask where it gets refilled automatically when you rest.

Some have special properties, some are just there as a chain attack.

Did DSP give up on the game yet?

So I talked with the looter merchant and he wanted to hire a guy who was big and could loot corpses.
I started thinking about the guy at the temple and went to talk to him but no he wants me to spirit him away somewhere and I don't understand what I'm supposed to do here. Maybe it's for later?
The guy chasing the song is in the depths right now next door to O'Rin of the Water. I can't neither send him to the lab or tell him about the job right now. Are there other NPCs you can offer these options to?

Attached: best npc.jpg (1920x1080, 633K)

Some of them have simply benefitial sideeffects like Ichimonji that's great to recover posture

Is NG+ like DaS or is there an option to just maintain the difficulty of the previous play through?

Yeah, Lady Butterfly Phase 2 made him ragequit

Does makiri counter work on non-unblockable thrusts?

>Guardian Ape was just guarding a flower for his waifu
>We killed him for that

Attached: (WAKE ME UP).png (1280x720, 789K)

Thrusts have a noise and their tip starts glowing

how many times can you diebefore shit hits the fan?
I'm thinking about restarting because of this bullshit

Attached: arthur throws a dolly at micah [1899, colorized].png (775x651, 568K)

our shota>ape waifu

If you gave him the white pinwheel the quest is over in regards to the merchant. You can only spirit him away. The merchant questline has ended now.

well maybe it shouldn't have thrown shit at me

tutorial """""""boss""""""""

When am I suppossed to go up against Juzou the Drunkard? I havent really beaten any boss yes, or gone further than where you get the bell

Die and memorize moveset like all the previous games.

Yes, it's considered a parry and only grapples are unparryable

Just resurrect and run away against mobs

do it in NG+
dragonrot doesnt matter

>he goes back to his house to see his wife after getting trashed
>We just break in, slay his wife and then disembowel him yet again.

How am I still missing so many health upgrades after beating the game and exploring every area?

Honestly I've just been savescumming. I make a save before every boss fight and back it up and reload if I actually die. Luckily only Genichiro has managed to kill me three times so it isn't really that bothersome.

I cheesed him immediately but i would say wait after Gyobu at least.

the problem for me are the bosses

Okay guys, here's how you beat Corrupted Monk

Attached: Monk.webm (670x478, 2.89M)

Check underwater
There are two hidden doors that give beads

How the fuck do you dive.

>killed by the chicken

ok, I'm losing skill. Enough sekiro for me.

Attached: 20190324102727_1.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

>stealth kill one of his adds
>run away
>repeat until he is alone
>stealth attack him to deplete one bar
>quickly run and talk to the guy standing near the pond so he helps you
You are now 2vs1 against him and he has 50% hp. It's a bit tedious and cheesy but that's how I did it.

Fucking casuals. How can you still have trouble with sekiro after souls saga,nioh etc...

post that expectations/reality pic

SAY IT ISNT SO Yea Forums
I wanted this game to be the new Ninja Gaiden 2/Ninja Gaiden Black for the ps4,but from what i have read its nothing like those 2 master pieces.

I hear its difficulty is more from the fact that it an unpolished game, than it i from good game design like Ninja Gaiden 2 on the 360.
Is it also just one big hub world in stead of different levels and areas?
Also hear that the parry system is super spammable and requires not getting good

Attached: .......png (175x166, 26K)

Try not locking on and staying to the backside the bull. He only has one or two attacks that can hit you there so it's easier. Just sprint at him and roll before he can get the charge off and he'll miss. Also use Firecrackers every so often, they are good against Beasts.

Did this on my third try and didn't take a hit. You'll get it.

Hmm. That's pretty interesting. Feels like they changed up the quest design quite a bit. Like you can't really "finish" all of the quests in one run anymore.

>Disable v-sync in Nvidia control panel because from wont let me do it in game
>Screen tearing occurs
>Start breezing through
Is the game balenced around the imput delay or are from just imcompetent and didn't think it would make a difference, the game got a hell of a lot easier when it was reduced by removing v-sync

Why the fuck can't I
help

Attached: sekiro.jpg (1836x978, 433K)

You learn it after killing the Corrupted Monk.

Couldn't beat the cock.

So you're saying you got beaten to death by a giant black cock?

Attached: larry.jpg (920x584, 62K)

>le gorillion ranged fags firing at you from offscreen with super accuracy and every hit staggers you and does like 40% damage :^)
>and oh, you can't attack them back :^)
Fuuuuuuuuuuck this

You need the upgrade above it, the gouging spinner or whatever. I just did it, the kunai aren't really that good.

Attached: 1497376096861.jpg (1876x954, 322K)

do you feel proud?

Why would you ever expect it to be like those? It's the same souls game. Play Ni-Oh.

>I hear its difficulty is more from the fact that it an unpolished game
That's bullshit. This might be the most polished From game to date.

Guess you can say you got cockslapped

you need to get the next spear upgrade first, since it is connected to kunai

>Kill monk
>Learn how to swim
Checks out

Yeah thats the thing, I fucking hate cheesing when I play From Games. But I guess I have to.

Is there a 5th Headless enemy to complete the set of Spiritfalls?

oh shit i went for the bad ending and now i skipped some bosses because of it

Unironically the only useful prosthetic is the fans because of free backstabs. Everything else is actual trash

I got the bad end right?

Attached: kill.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

3 regular 2 underwater

The only remote thing I can think of is that inthe description it says it ressembles one of those fruits that the divine child would eat but even then I get no prompt or special dialogue when talking to her with both. Ring me up if you figure it out

Why is the Divine Dragon also missing an arm?

The fug was that

also unavailable
why can't I
help ;_;

Attached: sekiro2.jpg (1831x978, 403K)

There's a semi-hidden path under the house that leads you behind all the enemies.
I guess it's kind of intended to do it this way.

Praise Buddha

>two-shot lmao2ape after I struggled with 1ape for 3 hours
I'm glad.

Attached: 1404784703310.gif (640x360, 213K)

Attached: monkey trouble.webm (1000x562, 2.85M)

youtube.com/watch?v=2G2w77jrayw

Attached: And his name is John Cena.png (818x430, 385K)

There are 2 things feeding into it, brainlet.

>that dual wield grampa monkey at the bottom
Where the fuck did these Monkeys learn Swordsmanship?

Attached: what.gif (320x180, 1.77M)

Attached: anti air.webm (1000x562, 2.15M)

>even ign """journalists", the very same people who can't even complete cuphead tutorial, say game is piss easy compared to dark souls
>somehow nu/v/ still struggles
just how casual has this board become?

Attached: 565564.jpg (531x558, 77K)

you need to ninja star upgrade to unlock that spear
do you know how these things work my man?

Look at the fucking lines you dipshit. The one in between the two you've bought is required for both of the next tier. How do you down-syndrome fuckwits manage to exist?

The AI, stealth, hitboxes, lock-on and camera beg to differ.
Corpses seem bugged too as they "re-die" when you exit and enter an area again. They they ragdoll to the ground again.
Still perfectly fine though.

Attached: Hitboxes.webm (1000x562, 2.6M)

You're forgetting the two headless in Fountainhead

This game is SO much harder on a base PS4.

Just one of the specials. Despite the effect and using up ammunition it only really gives you an extended range.

>Oh boy, travelling on the rooftops is so much fun
>Hey look - kites

Attached: 1455318619275.jpg (365x352, 31K)

Attached: hop.webm (1000x562, 2.89M)

Why is the guardian ape's burrow idol unavailable? is something else there now...?

the ape add is pretty docile to be honest. also has really fast posture buildup.

Where's the 2nd underwater one? I'm pretty much visiting every area to check the items underwater but haven't found one. Already killed the one in Ashina Castle.

>mfw Ashina Cross kinda suck
Okay lad which skill is good for end game?

Attached: 1548831267958.jpg (460x460, 46K)

Attached: UMBRELLA.webm (1100x618, 2.19M)

>storming the teppou brigade with the shield

Attached: 1553040196045.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

UYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Proud to ignore that complete gimmick of a fight? Yes.

That's only a single headless for the purpose of the reusable loot

>vsync input delay
pretty sure the amount of delay is so small its insignificant. plus the game still runs at fixed 60 fps when you turn off Vsync in nvidia control panel, atleast it did for me.

What happens if you die to him in headless form? When you go back is he still headless or do you have to do his first form again.

me warrior
me no like thinking
thanks

Has anyone found all 5 (is that the number?) headless?
I've found the ones that give Ako/Gokan/Gachiin but no Ungo or Yashariku Spiritfalls yet.

The branch of the Sakura tree

The IGN journos probably watched a stream of the game to do the review.

if you cant go there something has happened there yes

Yep, From still can into hitboxes.

Attached: 1499391531197098644.jpg (272x273, 47K)

That's not what 'two-shot' means.

Umbrella is the only reason I even beat the final boss 10 minutes ago

where do i go after killing Long-arm Centipede Giraffe boss the gate behind him is locked i also killed juzo the drunk and doors behind are also locked pls help aaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1547940362548.gif (718x404, 3.99M)

Oh that makes sense.

Fountainhead
It's a must against the Demon

Do you need to upgrade it to throw shit?

This boss is literally impossible without confetti, what a shitty design.
Fuck ghost type in general

I’m playing in Japanese with English subtitles should I be playing in English with English subtitles? I thought it made more sense since it’s in Japan so the people speak Japanese.

People still get one-shot and first-try mixed up I guess.

Top of the castle you dork

L O R E
a lot of things in this game lacks a left arm

>watching samurai films or playing samurai games in anything but japanese
nope

This is confusing. I have no idea what boss you meant by "Long-arm Centipede Giraffe", but then you say about fighting Juzo and both that I've encountered never had a closed door behind them.

The game defaults to Japanese. Play it that way.

Can you even farm those confetti? Nobody seem to sell it, and I have no more left.

Lets see
Mist Woods
Cave in the outskirts
Cave that leads to bottomless hole
Ashina castle pond
Fountainhead lake
Fountainhead waterfall

Shield then double overhead.
rinse and repeat, easy

zombie dude near the offering box asked me to kill him so I did and he dropped something that I can't seem to pick up
also weird is that the box looks like it has something in it but it says it's empty when I try

First form again. Just use firecrackers to stun him and wail at his limbs, you can stunb him 3 times in a row before he jumps away

I already have the special sword but i cant find the giant snake in the valley anymore. Does he despawn If you go too far in the game? I didn't fight him the first time, just ran past him

I am really poor at this game. Any tips on how to git gud? At the moment I'm struggling with the Butterfly Lady but I have problems with almost everyone...

Attached: mayupepe2.png (581x560, 353K)

they speak old archaic japanese and the english dub doesnt do justice

not a single streamer ive watched as done this

I know. The game kinda encourages you to not handicap yourself, but use dirty tactics imo. I just have to get used to that coming from souls. I just killed him, after using your advice.

Also on another note how long is the castle/dream thing.

there's not much dialogue during combat so you're not missing much. stick with japanese

>Ashina castle pond
Nice, that's what i'm missing
There's also one beyond the Undershrine Valley, the canyon where you turn around and pick up a prayer bead

I meant i expected it to be hard but fair,but from what i read its got that Dark Souls 2 janky hitboxes and grabs pulling you in from a mile away kind of shit

broskis how do i beat headless and that fuckin terror magician in the dungeons
i swear to god the minibosses in this game are harder than actual bosses

it's not impossible at all, not all hits do the same damage, she just has a small window for maximum damage

how the fuck am I supposed to fight sword? I can't even get past second phase to see the third

im the person in the webm and i didn't use a single confetti while fighting it

once you get it below half hp it stops regenerating posture and then you just build it up

Only thing that should be put on is
>remove dragonrot
>auto pickup items

Lmao, it take longer to do it with trainer than to just parry his shit.
Also
Enjoy fighting him the 3rd time ;)

Attached: butterfly fight.webm (650x364, 2.88M)

A handful of dudes in the house behind Juzo and then one more boss.

Be aggressive. When enemy deflects don't back away, deflect back and keep at it. The best way to beat bosses isn't by depleting their health bars, it's by building up their posture bar for a one-shot. When fighting things much larger than you, don't bother with a dodge button, use the lump button with the same purpose, it gives you same i-frames, but longer distance travelled in the same time and saves you from sweeping attacks.

Where do I get firecrackers?

>Picks up Bell Demon
>Notice i get shit tons of cash and items
>Enemies doesnt do more damage
>Bosses do slightly more damage?
What the fuck is the drawback, I picked it up before Genichiro and i dont see a reason to remove it

Attached: Jokers wild.png (209x217, 77K)

Can't remember that one, can you post a pic of the location?

youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo

Attached: Sekiro-Shadows-Die-Twice-How-to-Beat-the-Chained-Ogre.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Use the shield for the magician

its mini boss name i know it sounds retarded but its his real name

Attached: 1551041459465.jpg (800x662, 85K)

Jesus O'Rin is pushing my shit in. Even with confetti I do no posture damage to her.

What is the most useless prosthetic and why is it the whistle?

Yes, it does. It's much easier than even Bloodborne, and that was already easier than any of the Souls games, but it has those atrocious hitboxes and autoaiming moves.

>Lmao, it take longer to do it with trainer than to just parry his shit.

Attached: parry.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

This is some solid gameplay. But really I think this boss is way too hard. The slightest fuck up and you're done.

aight thanks mate, i gotta farm a little to get it though

What am I supposed to do with snake in Sunken valley? I reached building it guards avoiding getting hit with mist raven and picked up item there, but now I'm locked inside.
Was I supposed to do something different?

Lads, you gotta get the 2 item droprate+ off Senpou skill tree and demon bell activated
>mfw getting Adamantite and Fulminated Mercury off random mooks

Attached: 1474857816868.jpg (286x509, 12K)

ghost enemies in general are annoying and kinda require you to get consumable until you can get the ghost prosthetics

Divine confetti made the dungeon magician pretty easy and supposedly makes Headless easy too but I never killed one. Cba to deal with his cancer slow aura if I don't have to.

Ashina Castle confuses the everliving fuck out of me.

How the fuck do I go back to the area where the game started? I go down the bridge from the reservoir sculptor idol and there's a door I can't open. Is that it? If so, where the fuck is the key? I have a warehouse key that says it can be used at the reservoir.

>new game+ hard mode
>tfw already dying to horse dude with his new attacks

Attached: 1551898832242.jpg (1024x1024, 98K)

i mean the boss is optional so you don't even have to fight her until your health bar is triple the base and you do twice as much damage

>Perfect block
>Do small swings so she has to block and cant recover posture
>Jump kick her sweeps
It's all about gitting gud
I did it without Confetti

>new attacks
excuse me?

Doesn't the green thingy that you had to use against Butterfly dispel the slow?

Do you mean the fat version of claw-armed assassins? There are two of those, you probably fought the one in the monastery.
You need to climb the castle. I had the same problem. Climb the roofs to the right, you need to get to the topmost point of the farthest tower, only then a prompt for grappling onto the castle roof will appear.

Where did you find it?

>bosses get new attacks
fucking
DOPE

You don't need confetti for her and the next boss. O"rin is literally just another "Parry: The boss". What I did was parry until my posture was too high and then use the umbrella deflect on her super fast combo. Granted you need to poke her a bit before she regens too much posture but that's a given for any boss.

>avoided getting hit with mist raven
i did exactly the same thing

i figured that was what you were supposed to do?

How many deaths have From planned for?
I finished the game with 15+ dragon rot resets.

>new attacks
Oh god please tell me you're joking

Attached: 1576578765454606.png (500x647, 444K)

wtf am I supposed to do with the big ass fish and all the baits I have? I have a super special bait but it's not letting me use any of them and this dumbass fish is just ramming into walls

>mfw getting Adamantite and Fulminated Mercury off random mooks
>monks
thanks

he probably already used them you fucking dingus

>Beat Lady Butterfly first try
I thought you said she was hard

You need the mikiri counter upgrades.

Man I guess I will come back later. She does a fuckton of damage

i havent noticed any new attacks? im like almost done with NG+ already

>Chained Ogre
WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1506097350432.png (400x416, 137K)

Those guys are just incredibly annoying, another enemy that you can't do anything on but deflect and maybe, maybe whiff punish some of their martial art attacks, the souped up version in the Miba village is just plain unfun, like a lot of stuff in the game either way.
At least the helicopter monks do have some blind spots despite deflecting anything and being on crack all the time.

Ring a bell in a hidden area in the mountains

Screen monkeys were tedious. I hate bossfights that are just chasing after some retard.

Blue sword guys in ashina castle drop it assuming you have the two skills from the temple arts and have the bell demon spirit on you further boosting drop rates.

Every third kill or so they will drop one.

Use all the bait
Once he dissapears talk to the NPC
Then go check the ape boss arena in the valley

>Literally impossible
Come on mate, It's the only boss in the game I beat first try.

Use your teleportation idol to get out.

Never thought of that. I guess I'll try it some time.

Something I struggled with only on is deliberately playing it like Dark Souls - dodging things often. This works on beast attacks but most weapon attacks have tracking that is too good for it. Your best option is to focus on keeping your ground, facehug them, and learn their moveset so you can deflect their attacks. At the very least, blocking still works and the deflect window is good enough that you can spam it a bit if you're scared what will happen next. And when it comes to perilous attacks (red alerts) either dodge them with X or attempt learning them too.
Lady Butterfly is a great fight once you focus on parrying as it damages her posture greatly and you can pressure her to a deathblow before she even reaches half health.

Attached: BREAKING NEWS.jpg (400x400, 54K)

just dodge and stay behind it idiot

Attached: sekiro 2019.03.24 - 14.34.32.02.DVR.webm (740x416, 2.9M)

Where do i farm this shit?

Attached: Sekiro-Divine-Confetti.jpg (200x200, 11K)

I didn't even get to the part where she summons the shiny stuff :(
I have a poor reflex and am having troubles with timing parries but I'll try to practice that. Maybe it will somehow become more intuitive. The tip about jumping is nice, I often have trouble with getting caught during my jump.
Thanks for the advice, anons.

I think you should give up on this game for good. I mean, he's easy even without fire mumbo-jumbo, just bait him for the slam dunk attack, then go ape shit on him while he's getting up.

She is very hard if you refuse to learn how to deflect and counter.

>tried to dodge his shit
>accidently dropped to river again
>he deaggroed
>stabbed him
Heh...nothing personal

It's so strange when you realize you can deflect fucking anything, even bullets and magical butterflies

Hey, goy, need an offering?

Samurais at ashina
Vendors sells it once you reach the last zone

that's the thing, I can't use the baits. is there a specific spot I have to be at?

The first vendor will sell them once you beat the real corrupted monk

Kill the guys on the bridge. Pretty sure one of them drops the key.

I did none of that I literally just:
>Hit twice
>Dodge
>Hit twice
>Dodge
repeat until boss is dead

>every boss's attack cooldown + startup is the exact length of my healing chug animation
epic

the ogre fucking does 99% of my hp pool whenever he grabs, and he grabs 180 degrees swing while im fucking flying backwards, fuck this retard ogre. And where is the fucking "fire" you're supposed to use, ive been to every square inch and there is NOTHING of use.

Pls help

Does said are have anything to do with that kite thing? I don't know what to do about that one either, gave rice to granny and she said something about a puppet.

>real corrupted monk
Where the fuck is she?

There's a small ledge you can grab to, look up

Blue samurais in the castle

>can't find any divine confetti
>mortal blade is supposed to kill undead enemies
>use mortal strike weapon art
>does like half the posture damage of the corrupted monk
Hmmmmm

I didnt meat any monks yet, where are they?

She guards the last zone in the game, you need to finish making the incense to reach her.

Too ez
Pop Pacifying Agent, Divine Confetti and Ako Sugar/Spiritfall, spam R1 and watch as his health melt away while you being capable of tanking 4 hits before Terror sets in, and that's if you don't deflect.

'ere

mooks=mobs
Adamantite off the mob version of the purple guys after Ashina gets usurped by the ministry
Fulminated off the gunners in the sunken valley
Pop a balloon while you're at it for 2x drops

Attached: 55861043_2891448150873026_7162891640154095616_n.jpg (960x540, 99K)

tokyo disneyland

So once you don't need them anymore

At the castle. The blue samurai guys drop them. From the first bonfire after the ninja squad, hug right, backstab the guy, wait for the next guy to turn back, backstab him, run to the old lady, backstab her, run straight ahead into the room in the same direction as the bonfire, backstab another blue dude.

3 blue dudes and one lady in a 30s run. It's tedious. But you get lots of confetti.

Use the puppet ninjutsu on the midget

>lmao, lets give the ape an insta-kill AOE that he'll spam all the fucking time that can only be mitigated by a fucking item, of which you maybe have three or two
so, any strats for this bitch? I can reliably fuck his first phase but the second one is just bullshit

Yes, you literally had to do this to get to picrelated.

Attached: image.png (1602x932, 1.41M)

It has nothing to do with the kite.
It's just in a hidden area beyond the statue after granny, On the mountains with all the midgets.

>wasting confetti on monk
you only need it for headless

Did I fuck up or can you not plunge attack the dungeon magician?

LMAO
oh yeah the spear deflect skill that doesn't do anything to that one miniboss after the bull. I swear I must have missed some anal beads I've only been able to level up my health one time.

Those of you not struggling with the game how do you do it? Do you just have really good reactions? I’m shit because my hands cramp easy so yeah just wondering. I think I have carpal tunnel and gamers thumb.

>wasting confetti
Did you read? I had no confetti to waste and just used mortal strike to rape his face off

the AoE has the longest startup in the fucking game, just run nigger
otherwise just jump + kick on his sweeps and parry his combos, 2nd phase goes down in no time.

You can't plunge headless

what's the purpose of the fucking ogre that does 95% of my HP pool. Also there is NO FUCKING FIRE TO UTILIZE WHATSOEVER.

I just beat the 4 monkeys boss. Does the enemy variety ever get any better? We were told the second half of the game would begin to feature yokai/demons, but I’ve got to be 70% or so through the game and the enemy and area design variety has been the same shit. Love it otherwise.

FUCK TWO APES ALWAYS ENDING UP KILLED BY THE AOE

Ok thanks

I know, you're a retard for even wanting to use confetti on him. I don't understand why you would even use mortal strike when normal attacks do regular damage and his posture gets raped by consecutive deflects.

Guys i have 2 questions.
What should I buy first from the Jarman from Hiratana estate, with fish scales

And second, is the healing upgrade worth it, that costs 5 points?

firecrackers you shitter
i've beaten this fucker on my 2nd try

There is. Go into the memory and get a ninja tool that shoots fire.

I just ran in circles baiting out his "Stab forward 4 times" "Big leap sweep" and "Huge jump sweep".
Running in and charge hitting him once and then bailing out.
I can't imagine beating him legit with that terror AOE, fuck huge damage and practically impossible to break posture

Attached: 1550615532148.jpg (501x501, 39K)

Just use the firecracker, fight is super easy

Get the flame prostethic.
Can't remember where you get it but it's somewhere before the ogre as I remember using it on him. Just look it up bro.

It starts going off once the night falls

The skill or the mask

same here. i didn't know how to progress in that area I guess my game is fucked?

why the fuck do i keep pooping eggs into this headless' hand???

Because I'm talking about the real corrupted monk, not the miniboss

I continuously refused to learn to deflect and failed until I started doing it. It's extremely forgiving and fun now.
Hirata Estate has a fire cannon prosthetic early on. A fire barrel is needed. It's around a bunch of soldiers around a fire. Use that and oil.

protip
the hit boxes are terrible if you just run up to it half the time his model will clip through you but wont actually count as a hit
its a dull as fuck boss you dont even have to dodge or parry you just run about and get a hit in while its turning then whip out a firecracker every now and then

>he doesnt know

>not using it to make a match of fortnite with the large group of monkeys in the sunken valley

my statement still stands

what skills should I look into getting? are any of the final skills on the trees worth the points?

Whats the mask do anyway?

bruuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh this might be the best butterfly lady clip we've seen, meanwhile look at this motherfucker?

youtube.com/watch?v=vYeOTHgcUZk

bump

Should I play this game with japanese voice or English?

Ok, now I get it. Thanks.

I'll look for it. Don't even remember how I found the midget mountain though, sense of direction goes out the window with this game.

>only now realized there is a prayer bead in the tower next to where you fight horse dude
wtf

where do i get the phantom kunai, I have clearly somehow missed it
please help

??? I backtracked, killed literally every single enemy and pickup and there is nothing. only NPC i ever see is the senile shit and her dying son

What's a good way to farm money? I usually only get about 400 sen as I go from boss to boss and during tries they all get depleted. Also, where can I get lots of confetti? I want to go kill the caster and the headless.

getting all 3 parts allows you to convert skill points into attack power

Fuck you, mortal blade is op and a fantastic ability against ghosts. Don't belittle my achievement you absolute cunt

>get hit twice
>almost lose all your health

God what a shitty game.

Endgame/NG+ item, lets you trade 5 skill points for more atack power

This one right? Already have it but the door wont open.

Guess I'm softlocked.

Attached: sekiro 2019-03-24 15-57-43-64.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

you can progress the area, just gotta unlock some other things story wise before you can fully finish it.

what did you get from the senile shit, you senile shit

The first merchant who tells you where to flame canon is sells the phantom kunai after you kill madame butterfly

>deathblow heal doesnt work on bosses
fucking amazing wasted 5 point for literally nothing

Last zone has a mob that gives you 150sen and can be oneshot

The senile woman gives you a bell. Go to the starting temple and use the bell on a little buddha statuette to the left of the craftsmith, you'll be teleported to the memory.

Dudes.

A Goblin Slayer game. With Sekiro posture mechanics and dark caves to crawl through.

Attached: 1539191756012.jpg (1032x858, 625K)

There are 3 other NPCs you missed around there. One of them gives you info about some fire.

Have I missed the snake boss fight? I'm currently on Owl

Attached: 1542727675828.png (347x376, 96K)

What happens when you ring the demon bell in the monastery?

Attached: 1553259905188.png (306x290, 6K)

Git fucked

Attached: 20190324140144_1.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

the nigger sells it, but I think only after you beat lady butterfly. he's right in the area with the ogre

Maybe you should stop watching streams and do it yourself, faggot.

merchant near ogre fight sells it for 3k

>deathblow heal doesnt work on bosses
it literally does though

Old lady gives you a bell, use it to go back in time. Then when you're back in time you will have to make your way through a castle. On the right hand side you'll see dudes around a campfire. It's inside the fire

Apparently lets you convert skill points to attack levels near the end game, can’t confirm that personally.

If you’re fucking with me I just want you to know it worked

Is the coin toss worth it if I have nothing to buy with my money? Is it strong?

Yes it works. You're fucking blind.

>merchant near ogre
whaaaaaaat
which ogre? I know of two

but it does though?

There isn't really a snake "fight", after you kill Owl go exploring. You need to interact with two snakes to get some "fruit"

Snake requires you to go through a hidden entrance from the temple to sunken valley

game hard

first one

because in hindsight everything is easy
it took the retard 50 hours

Yeah, I already got the dried fruit

Wasn't there some intel from the merchant that the bandits use the tool to start a fire? You'll then find it in the middle of a bonfire surrounded by the bandits in the pillaged village

The first Ogre with the guards that talk about it being scared of fire.

?

Attached: sekiro_2019-03-24_15-05-21.png (663x126, 149K)

Can you make game easy again?

>I'm at the 2monkey
>completely missed this

oh no no no

>mash A through dialogue
>don't explore or pay attention to your surroundings
WOOOOOOOOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO DUDE AHUHUHUHUHU

So...do I help Kuro of obey the code?

Yes, you get an item to cancel it anytime you want
Makes normal mobs hard, supposedly don't work on boss/minis, BUT the caveat is normal mooks now drop items frequently and rares to boot.I literally have hundreds of scrap iron etc from activating it and leaving it on

GUYS is the healing skill worth the points?

If you give rice to the old woman in the monastery she'll tell you how to open a way to another area, there you can kill another snake with a QTE and a live "fruit". No idea what either of those is used for though.

Hard mode, more enemies and better drops.
You can turn it off any time you want with an item you get after ringing it.

ye it gives you a little ding dong to jangle so you can swap at any time
hard game gets you better loot though

HOLY SHIT!
no

Attached: sekiro_2019_03_24_17_07_15_735.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

And that's all? I am not supposed to do anything more to the snake?

Obeying the code gives you the worst ending but lets you fight Emma. Ignoring the code lets you fight Owl and takes you to the other endings.

Pretty sure everyone just picked "fuck you, dad" option.

What do you think?

Should I tell him?

Attached: 20190324140816_1.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

Fuck the code

Help the shota, otherwise the game ends terribly shortly. There's still a whole lot more story after that

Nah, actual hard mode is in ng+ and above.

>choose to break the code
>WATASHI WA CANNOTO DES
>forced to obey the code
>2 minutes later Wolf chooses to break the code
entire sequence is stupid desu

Not yet.

that's not the one we're talking about

Wolf changed his mind after Kuro gave him that sweet rice ball

Won't really make a difference, but it'll be on your conscience.

Where? I'm looking around and he's nowhere? Did I get too late?

Attached: 20190324110813_1.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

If you do you just get a shitty upgrade item, if you don't you get the jinzo jizu statue which is the best consumable in the game.

What? Obeying the code is listening to your dad. Breaking the code is helping the kid.

When do I stop fighting dudes and dudes in armor constantly?

Does the ceremonial tanto refill upon rest?

Do the canon one and let him reunite with his waifu O'Rin

What is the actual button combination to do a counterattack in the air?
like this

There's another part when Kuro wants help severing immortality or whatever, thought you guys meant that one. You're funneled into 1 choice but then Wolf just chooses the other one anyway.

Go down that road to a barricaded door before. He's sitting there.

havent used jinzo jizu. its is 1 use only? cant make sense of the description.

>Lord Kuro will never walk on your face with his sweaty, bare feet

>jinzo jizu statue
What makes it different from the regular one?

Head down the stairs and through that door he's all the way at the end of the wall

Ty killed second try

This is the real DSP posting these

I REFUSE to believe the hitboxes for the grabs is intended to be this big. I can't get past the cuffed ogre. That fucking charge is so guided its making me rage. I don't care that the game is difficult, i knew what i was signing for but dying 30 plus times on that piece of shit because his grab catches me even if i dodge it is really infuriating.

You don't. At best you'll fight dudes with a centipede sticking out of their neck.

just jump lole, i think only 1 attack cant be jumped

How the fuck did I miss this guy.

Attached: 20190324111423_1.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

Have you beat the game? I’m past the centipedes already. I thought they confirmed yokai

God damn I love this game.

>Purple poison-punchers becoming a regular enemy
FUCK

anybody know if the water of the palace from the final area is used for anything? it's a key item but there's fuck all info.

Help
I found the guy that you are supposed to lure into the dungeon, but he's gone now, I didn't tell him to go anywhere.

what's it do? i'm too scared to use mine in case it's one use only

literally just jump and attack if you have the anti air deathblow skill

he's further along the path, don't lure him shithead

The only Yokai are the headless, the shichiman warriors and the demon boss.

>further along the path
where? He was standing over the well that you start the game in, there's no further along the path there.

He appears at various points along the path that leads up to the corrupted monk boss, at the end of the fishing village.

I'm at the last zone. Only time I encountered somethign that wasn't a humanoid was a single slug monster that didn't attack and died in like three hits, which broke a zone-wide illusion.

Fuck, the sucks, at least I can manage my disappointment before the end now.

that's perfectly valid tactic, you are a fucking shinobi, you aren't supposed to HONORABURU DUELU, victory is absolute in any means necessary, especially against a fucking shinobi hunter that specializes in buttfucking people like your character

Yes there is. From there you get to the endgame zones.

What is the code anyway?
I thought the code was to protect the king(so the kid in this case).

t. skipped intro cutscene by accident

Attached: 1533568713132.jpg (800x450, 41K)