So since its konfirmed Shao Kahn wont be lapdog of Kronika

and will betray her who faction do you support in MK11

> Earthrealm Special Strike Force
led by Dark Raiden , jacqui briggs,sonya blade(dies in story mode due results of Raiden actions),Jax Briggs,Johnny Cage(old+young),Cassie cage
purpose = kill Netherrealm bitchez Revenant Liu Kang and Kitana

>earthrealm defenders
Scorpion and Shai Ryu, Sub Zero and Lin Kuei
purpose = kill Tekunin(attempt of Triborg reviving Cyborg initiative) and defend earthrealm

>Netherrealm army
led by Revenant Liu Kang and Kitana , including R.Kabal,R.Jade,Noob Saibot,R.Kung Lao

>Shao Kahn the based followers
Baraka,Shao Kahn,The Kollector,Oni armies,Tarkatan armies,

> Black Dragon
led by old Kano later joined by young Kano(aka bald Kano MK3) includes Erron Black,mercenaries,Young kabal

>Kronika and Baldies
includes D'Vorah,Frost,Geras,Young jade,raiden,liu kang,kung lao even though Kronika summons most of dead cast some still betrays her and goes on their specific storylines

>Kotal Kahn and none of his followers
Kotal Kahn,Young Jade,Young Raiden,Young Kitana to stop BASED SHAO KAHN

also random story bits
> D'Vorah kills Scorpion in story mode.
>Sonya Blade dies in story mode by Revenant Liu Kang / Kitana , cassie blames Dark Raiden due unprepared attack to takeover Netherrealm.

Attached: 52135206_655467424903458_5861983393203546716_n.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/W3KFuYJ4
twitter.com/kittelsen/status/1106348338121629696
mortalkombat.fandom.com/wiki/Tekunin
youtube.com/watch?v=7pKqaBNlyP8
youtube.com/watch?v=dAOJldjYTvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What about Shang Tsung I assume he'd be on Shao Kahn's team right

i'm for Black Dragon, because i'm a Kanofag and also like Erron.

Shang Tsung isnt in main storyline. He is just chilling as a ghost in his island and main villain of Krypt . ( You play as create character with male/female options and customizable.) Shang Tsung tricks you to revive him in Krypt until you realize its too late and he is revived. Its first person light RPG game.( Reptile,Rain,Nighwolf etc makes cameo in it)
Combat system is pretty basic

THE BLACK DRAGON LIVES ON

I wish they brought Jarek and Li Mei back

Attached: OzVwedB.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

HMHMHMHMHMHH

Attached: 841009-jarek.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Wait a minute. Erron and Kano fucking hate each other to the point that both want to cut the head of the other.

not in this game. Erron and Kano works together

Since when Li Mei is a Black Dragon?
Also, she already appeared in MKX as pretty normal looking outworld chink lady (but so is Bo Rai Cho)

Probably Netherrealm since it has Noob and Jade

Is Skarlet with Shao Kahn?

Attached: anna_stretching__13_by_lc478_dcxovh4-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1 (1192x670, 86K)

I fucking love Shao Kahn i hope they wont be pussy about his fatalities and taunts considering its 2019 and WOKE CULTURE.

Attached: giphy (17).gif (400x254, 1.57M)

Yes

Skarlet is also with Kronika at start not known/leaked where she later appears/stays alliance with.

do you think Smoke will be back as DLC ?

Attached: ImpartialLameArrowcrab-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 513K)

>So since its konfirmed Shao Kahn wont be lapdog of Kronika
nobody thought that
he just allies with her to restore the timeline where he whoops everyones asses

So SF end up becoming Raiden's grunts?
I thought corrupted Raiden and R. Liu Kang Kitana beside him at the end of MKX signified that he rules netherworld now and the heroes will oppose him.

what were they thinking

Attached: tumblr_m7jen8NxGE1qaex5co1_500.gif (500x200, 994K)

>D'Vorah kills Scorpion in story mode.

Attached: 1552208504851.gif (282x354, 1.17M)

D'Vorah seems to get all the good kills. She's the quality while Sindel is the quantity

Attached: alisa_surprise_for_chloe__13_by_lc478_dcwxekd-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ (1192x670, 168K)

Scorpion and Sonya will be revived by time-shanenigans right?

Yes Special Forces are grunts of Dark Raiden( who killed Shinnok end of MKX) which includes humans like Sonya,Cassie,Johnny,Jacqui etc.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-24 13-58-07.png (1366x768, 607K)

So is Dark Raiden the big bad that is going to fuck everything up now?

Sonya no , i think they wanted to pass torch thing with MKX but since they hired Ronda Rousey it will happen in this game. Sonya wont be in for some time after this game. Cassie will be. They even gave her drone from MKX to carry the torch thing.

Scorpion wont be human (revived) but sceptre again

>dat superduper lame dad joke.
>Still made me chuckle a bit.

Scorpion will probably become a hell spectre again

Well everyone has their own agenda in story mode but big bad they are hyping is Kronika.
Dark Raiden is like punisher. Not really wise like his light version. Probably light raiden will kill dark raiden

they werent

So all girls are muslims bad if you are bald you can show your legs?

hmm

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-24 14-03-16.png (1366x768, 734K)

they are really trying hard to make this chick a thing but it wont happen. even killing Mileena wasnt enough scorpion wont make her popular. She is shit.

Attached: v3h22fbew7f21.jpg (1920x1080, 860K)

she was my main in MKX, but since Noob is back I dunno how much I'll play her

Well I can see why they want Scorpy to be hell skelly ninja again but dying to allegiance-shifting bee grunt sounds lame. What is the chance that they would make it not lame other than making D'Vorah a true mastermind?

She was the only standout MKX newcomer in my opinion.

Maybe it's cool to have an inhuman race has the same role/importance/impact with Quan Chi and Shang Tsung but her power is not as impressive as the two. She is just more tricky and sneaky Baraka.

She needs to invoke more Candyman or Jerry Seinfeld

>D'Vorah translates to "Bee" in Hebrew (דבורה). In a related Semitic language, Arabic, the word "daborah" (دبورة) translates to "female hornet." The word "dvorah" in Hebrew is also feminine. As a female given name, the name Dvora (English: Deborah) comes from the Book of Judges. Deborah was the fourth Judge of the Israelites, and the only female Judge mentioned in the Bible.

Why does Ed Boon/John Vogel hate him so much?

Attached: Hsu_Hao.png (337x377, 220K)

Always thought it came from the spanish word "devorar", devour in english

He looks gay

ON YOUR KNEES

But you're so gay Jarek. No one cares.

>that bicep 6 pack

Attached: 1426680978181.jpg (1357x1080, 204K)

Is Liu Kang finally going to be set up as the main character again?

hopefully brotha

I hope not

>sourcemyass.com
at least make some effort and back up those shitty claims.

>dvorah killing scorpion
where did you guys get that shit from? As if boon would let that happen. She got her two kills in the last game to be established. I can think that the kollector will get a kill (maybe reptile) to be established as powerful since he is new.

I'm actually expecting Baraka to kill D'vorah this game

Well its story mode and time shit so expect crap like that. OP is obviously a faggot but I would expect scorps to get rekt so the truce between him and subzy is reset as that rivalry is the ken and ryu of MK.

My guess is that the lines of good/bad guys are going to be crossed because of any good or bad guy who got rekt like lui kang and shao kahn will want the timeline reset to get their lives back.
I expect light raiden and shao kahn to end up teaming up to fuck up dark raiden or some crap.

>scorpion battles and kills hanzo
Yeah that would make sense to spark up the feud with sub zero
Light raiden teams with kotal as seen in story trailer.
Shao Kahn is with kronika at first but i kinda think he wants everything for himself and not just a bigger empire so he will most likely just use her

Whichever brings me Mileena

Attached: de98f9a4d60246f9bb31b57d5028196c.jpg (629x1269, 56K)

excuse poor English
why Shao Kahn now dragon?

Kotal Khan because he is buff as hell, id support Shao Khan if we wasnt so overconfident and dumb

Just redesign of the character. Look at jacqui. In mkx she was a brown afro american girl. In mk11 she looks like darkness nigress from africa bambaata and the zuulu nation.

>kotal kahn
>gets challenged to mortal kombat by fag jin shaolin and loses
>joins forces with earthreal only to betray them
>gets betrayed by his minister dvorah
>realizes shinnok is back better suck his cock and bring him earthrealmers heads to appease him
>loses to jacqui
>flees from lin kuei back to outworld
he is no kahn

I dont give half a fuck about a hollywood generic story made up in 5m so they can sell it to casuals for a fighting game that was concieved with a b tier movie aesthetic as a parody of martial arts films, i "support" whoever looks sick and is buff/badass

Fair point. I have to admit they improved kotal's looks and his weapon too. Him turning into a jaguar is also neat. I still like the lore in mk and i was disappointed how he was treated in mkx. In the comics he was much more badass in personality.

some leaker on gamefaq posted all

Probably Netherrealm or Kronika

The only "leak" from there that kind of was accurate was the one that listed the roster (without pictures). It was accurate with the leaked pictures from the roster except for mentioning shang tsung mileena and shinnok being unlockables. Shang tsung was revealed as dlc. So in that case the leak was wrong but it does not mean mileena and shinnok cannot be dlc too.
Scorpion being killed by dvorah was some othr rumour and sounds 0 believable.

based
Cool and strong dudes is becoming rare and rare. The Kahn are cool dudes and need support.

Most likely a redesign. Hoping he's from an alternate universe where he absorbed Onaga or some shit

Mileena is haram in the eyes of modern day NRS.

Kotal lose to Kung Jin is the only thing that really puts me off in MKX story. Kotal invading Earthrealm after Shinnok succeded his plan also bothers me a bit but not as much. I think the rest of the story is fine, though.
Agreed that Kotal is so much wiser and stronger like true Kahn in the Komik.

I think MKX is where the story stopped being martial arts parody and more like hollywood mixed fantasy shit.

they put clothes back on

Attached: hero.jpg (1440x540, 144K)

Dlc money is never haram. With all those mileenafags begging for her wb and nrs will make quite some cash. And i would not even blame them. Mileena sells same as will shang tsung. I thought they would put mah nigga noob in dlc too but eldergods denied that.

This is so dumb. Why didn't Noob Saibot kill him? 4thSnake is going to snap.

Don't believe rumours user. Pnly character who has been confirmed to die so far is old sonya. But even that is not 100% sure because sonya dies during earthrealms attack on netherrealm where that big fortress is blown up. But kronika turns back time so the fortress is rebuild. Probably sonya is back to life due to timerewind.

Man if Kronika is going to pull this shit then everyone better die. They better pull some MK9 bullshit where one savage just rips everyone up in the span of 20 seconds

He knew other details before we saw footage last friday( scorpion and subzero fighting together against cyborgs)

why would i believe instead of rumour

Maybe she just rewinds the part of time she wants so fortress is rebuild but sonya stays dead. We will see in the story what happens. So far i am curious how the battle of kahns will end.

Any comics I should read before I play 11's story?

No need. MKX comic was totally irrelevant to the game story. It's fun in a cheesy way though

pastebin.com/W3KFuYJ4
wrong mate, they are canon
twitter.com/kittelsen/status/1106348338121629696

Just an even smaller cloak than the last game.

Why did they make Shao Kahn's arms look fat?

while i share your discomfort with some of the costumes, you have to be aware there are other costumes too. young sonya, revenant jade (hopefully that costume will be used for human jade too), 3rd costume of jacqui (looks like kronika robe).

>He knew other details before we saw footage last friday( scorpion and subzero fighting together against cyborgs)
source?

Why do we have so many Special Forces??? Give us more asian guys ir ninjas, why does Chang Tsu has to be DLC but we get 3 different versions of Sonya in the main game?
Bring back some characters from the 3d games, or give us Bo Rai Cho or some shit

>bo rai cho
OPINION DISCARDED AND SET ON FIRE AMID A SHIT LANDFILL

Where is my Reeeeeeptiiile?

You're right on that though, Kotal looks sick, i don't know why he has painting instead of blue skin but i don't care, new moves looks awesome like the parry, jaguar or grab

true,it's sad they are not bringing goro back, he was the ultimate buff character, armor and grabs never gets old

>I think MKX is where the story stopped being martial arts parody and more like hollywood mixed fantasy shit.
probably, the old aesthetic of characters exploding into computer bones and blood after screaming in a dumb way was too fun, now everything is serious and real looking, its like a hollywood movie or something

Attached: goro.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Boraicho is based, but what I want is more characters like Chang Tsu, just asian guys doing some martial arts, I fucking hate the special force characters

While I don't like that Scorpion is apparently getting off scot free, I am looking forward to him and Sub-Zero teaming up against the Tekunin (or the past Lin Kuei, whichever one it is).

In MKX he had an alternative skin where he was not blue. in his intro with jacqui he says that blue colour is for osh tekk kahns only.
the comics on the other hand i do not remember him being anything but blue.
also i will miss the "on your knees" quote from the grab. they should have made it a staple like scorpion's "get over here" or shao kahn's "you suck".

>Chang Tsu

Attached: 3.gif (500x375, 380K)

>Chang Tsu
>Gar Bai Cho

literally shit opinion

mortalkombat.fandom.com/wiki/Tekunin

Attached: Sektor_&_the_Tekunin_Clan.jpg (366x141, 24K)

they teased that shit in Triborg ending in mkx

Attached: Part_2_Screenshot_2016-02-29_20-51-41.png (300x169, 94K)

I know about that, but given that MK11's story involves a lot of time fuckery, I'm waiting to see whether they're actually bringing back the Tekunin (which would be cool) or just having Sub-Zero and Scorpion go back in time to when the old Lin Kuei were still around.

Just hope they won't bring Takeda and Kung Jin back, and Jax certainly won't, so we'll only have 4 SF characters.
By tge way, can someone give a rundown on the roster from leaks?

bad news for you user, giga nigga jax is in.

Attached: rk2srtakwdj21.jpg (960x731, 121K)

>but we get 3 different versions of Sonya in the main game?
Sonya, Cassie and who else?

Though admittedly I do think Johnny & Jax are all we'd need. If it was just Cassie & Jacqui acting as their successors I'd accept it too. Having fucking all of them at the same time is just a waste of roster spots though.

this leak has been 100% correct so far. only thing is we do not know if shao kahn will be part of base roster. in the base roster there will be 25 characters. if shao kahn is included in base 25, then jax is the only character whe have not seen in any nrs trailer. if shao kahn counts seperate, we will have another character who could be anyone. (even rain).

Who the hell is that James Cameron's Avatar looking fuck next to Jacqui?

Cetrion. She is actually an Elder God but this is her form when she gives up her godhood. She was also shown in the story trailer talking to raiden, when he visited the eldergods.

shao kahn in base roster and story.
probably unlockable via krypt or story mode as well as pre order + psn buy out for those who need instant unlock

there is no hidden character in that image if there is its either krypt guy? or kronika

>Frost

Ok lads, which characters from PS-era MK would you like to made it into the roster?
For me it's Havik, Nitara or better yet pic related

Attached: Fujincutout.png (525x800, 297K)

If there is anything to make me hate your kharacter its have them kill off other well established characters in a attempt to make a new kharacter seem noteworthy.

Attached: [001849].png (274x334, 98K)

Fujin, Kenshi, Havik, Hotaru and Nitara were the only cool ones. Ashrah, Reiko and Shujinko have potential maybe but have to be tweaked a lot. Rest are bland at best.

>First Mortal Kombat game to have more Special Forces and military fanwank than actual Warriors and ninjas

Attached: disbelief.jpg (500x326, 50K)

literally 0 chance he isnt in DLC.
jewBoon purposely made him DLC so he can put shits like Jacqui and make fans buy DLC /pre order for actual good characters like Shao Kahn,Shang Tsung,Mileena etc

not really
we have
skarlet,scorpion,subzero,kitana,frost,noob as ninjas = 6 ninja
SF has Johnny,Sonya,Jacqui,Cassie
its close though

Damn I forgot Ashrah. For me she is on my top list.

Reiko's pretty boring too in my opinion but I agree with the rest of what you said.

And its still just fucking Kano, being the only Black Dragon there again, minus ex Black Dragon warrior Erron. Like wtf is this? Who was in charge of the roster?

That's MKX, since it has a whole young team and its commanders playable.

Cage duo + Earthrealm defenders
Fuck the blunder God and everyone else from the Special Cunts
also
>D'Vorah kills Scorpion in story mode.
for fucks sake you stupid piece of shit bug, stop killing my favorite characters, first Mileena and now Scorpion? im starting to get legit mad over her

Attached: 1369025406611.jpg (795x541, 202K)

Kabal is Black Dragon idiot

Kabal is there if that counts. I mean, who else do we have? Jarek, Kira and Cobra fucking sucks, and the only one (Tremor) was already DLC in previous game.

*the only cool one

You forgot Jax.

they did tremor bad just like Rain.
those characters need to be in lore instead of call of duty rejects

damn that giga niga is in also sorry

You are the idiot.
Kabal was made Black Dragon because he no other choice in the matter. He is police force, serving under Kano.

>caring for MK9 timeline

he is always was black dragon

They should have introduced some new ones like they did with the Special Force kids

I know this is unrelated but
>Tremor can make golds and crystals out of earth
>doesn't make Black Dragon insta-rich

What were they thinking?

Reiko. I love that insane wheel kick he does.

Jarek is cool because he was part of the best MK ending ever

to be fair he did not have those powers before he entered the dream realm. in his mkx ending it is shown how he has become as powerful as raiden while walking around the dream realm. when he returned he decided to leave the black dragon (see his mkx intros with kano). tremor is now on his own.

>implying his love for daddy kano is comparable with gold and money

lmao

Attached: bc1lip9qjyd21.png (752x720, 609K)

Red Dragon.

Attached: THE BEES.jpg (1988x1447, 777K)

Has there been another leak or something?

They will put Kira and Mavado for DLC, just like how they character no one asked like Tanya.

but people begged for tanya while literally 0 body cares for kira , mavado.

if you said fujin,havik,reiko,li mei , sarenna i would agree

What the fuck is that blue hooded thing right of Raiden?

from that leak it says kollector. we have not heard his name yet tho, but he was already in the story trailer next to shao kahn.

Attached: i'm too sexy for my shirt.png (289x376, 232K)

The one unique thing Mavado had was his foot blade things, which Kano uses in one or two of his attacks in this game

Nah, it was his grappling rope or something.

meh

That’s Tasia not Li Mei

>Li Mei

What is the appeal of this character again? and what trope does she fills in? Female Bruce Lee?

Attached: Li_Mei_Bio_Model_Deception.PNG.png (400x600, 351K)

>almost every black dragon member from mksf is in the comic
they really hate no face, don't they

Attached: d96n3d2-a73f04f5-8474-4eb7-bfc2-7fe44ea4cb63.png (500x480, 309K)

I think they hate Kobra more

at least he was mentioned in mkx in erron black's intro with kano. kek

>killing scorpion
>flaming skeleton vs female pile of bugs
>bugs win?

Also killing scorpion doesn't even matter since he endlessly resurrects.

Attached: 1526739850470.gif (400x225, 1.14M)

How is this bitch alive? I thought the whole thing with Raiden summoning the piss dragons to bite him in 9 was about killing him for good.

Yeah, Erron mentioned that he killed him lmao

>story about time shenanigans
>wondering dead characters are back

he was summoned by quan chi everytime he died. with quan chi being dead, nobody will summon him back. also is it confirmed that da whora is killing him? source?

Scorpy is enjoying being human bean again user. Fans may enjoy that become skelly hell ninja again, but he won't.
Also, there needs to be someone else who's going to revive his spectre this time.

So... is Shao Kahn playable?

Yes, he is preorder dlc

I think something is going to happen to Jax and Kronica will promise Jaquii to bring him back turning Jaquii into a traitor.

I have no clue.
Next to Kobra, I thought she was the most boring character in the series.

Holy shit the nostalgia.

does Yea Forums like aussie Kano?

youtube.com/watch?v=7pKqaBNlyP8

Attached: mk11.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

>like aussie Kano
But he was always aussie?

He is alright, but the last voice actor was peak Kano

mk11 nailed it with that kano version.
youtube.com/watch?v=dAOJldjYTvU
1:39

Conceptually I really like it, but in MKX it's kinda disappointing that he doesn't talk dirty enough and mostly have boring dialogues other than with Sonya and few ones with other characters. Hope they can give him more interesting banter in MK11.

>Blisk from TF2 now voices Kano
Based.

fuck those nips look juicy

didnt originaly hell wraiths spawn naturally in the netherrealm if you were a particulary bad person in life?

u gay ?

Attached: P2H0qU7.gif (500x317, 96K)

i wouldnt be in Yea Forums otherwise

No teethfu no buyfu

Hanzo hasn't done anything bad ever since he was revived as human again, except unintentionally caused Shinnok's revival

>unintentionally

you can come out Mr.boon

>human scorpion will fight wraith scropion
>one dies for good
obviously we will keep wraith scorpion, since he is boons main after all.

Can't wait for Kano to yell "bloody wanker" or "dis gonna real piece of piss"

This

pretty sure Human one kills Spectre scorpion /defeats but D'Vorah kills him after that. Spectre can revive in next game easily.

>but D'Vorah kills him after that.
is that your speculation or was there a leak somewhere? if leak pls link?

I don't think Shinnok's return was his fault, but the revenants being stuck in their current state is. Depending on how MK11 canonically ends, though, that might not matter for much longer.

I mean that time when he broke into Special Forces to kill Quan Chi himself. If he didn't do that, or if he didn't cut the rope that tied him at least, Quan Chi wouldn't have got his hands on the amulet and recite the mantra to successfully revive Shinnok, right?