I... Can't do it bros

I... Can't do it bros...

I'm too casual.

Attached: ladybutterfly.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/ThirstyCredulousPlumKreygasm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Removing summons was a mistake

Don't stop attacking. Once she perfect deflects (it will be a slightly different sound to her normal deflect, usually on your third hit), get ready to deflect yourself.
Equip shurikens and throw one at her when she's on her tightropes, it'll knock her down and do a ton of posture damage.
Don't dodge ANY of her attacks, deflect them all. The only exception is her death moves, the ground one you jump to avoid, her airbone one you either shuriken her or dodge to avoid.

Second phase just go aggressive right as she spawns and she can't even summon her adds if you're aggressive enough.

You can die so easily in this game I have a feeling summons wouldn't do anything but inflate the bosses HP 90% of the time.

I'm ALREADY doing all of that.

Try this then

Attached: Untitled.png (500x397, 94K)

I'M TRYING

Attached: coolbugfact.png (624x642, 378K)

It’s not your fault. You were cursed the moment you joined this world.

You are weak

...and human

...and casual

Attached: BCC1174E-C2DE-4A37-8392-274327FAA6E2.jpg (310x163, 11K)

>you now have to beat a boss by yourself instead of summoning three people to gangbang it
>a mistake

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

then no damage runs for this game are going to be heartbreaking

The worst part is the game dropping inputs randomly.

dodge + hit as much as you can

strange because to me the frustrating thing about this game is that it never cancels inputs, ever

I'm so fucking tired.
I need a break from this.

When does yoshi release again?

Attached: 1553143389330.jpg (1113x1771, 240K)

it's okay take your nap nap, play some mario

Damn straight bithc

Attached: kirby.jpg (400x400, 24K)

special boys needs special rests!

I did it and I'm shit. This boss just clicked for me, probably because she's not in my face all the time so I can dodge instead of deflect.

I know that feel OP, granny is fucking me hard.
Worst thing is I can't even run away from her . Everyone is fucking dragonrotting away and I'm scared someones going to die soon.

they can't die

And this is how casuals got exposed hard

Based lady butterfly exposing shield babies

Ignore everything this user said

All you need to do is hit her, dodge right, hit her, dodge left and repeat until she dies

I can't even get past these mini bosses
They hit too hard and the player has too little health
If you get too far away their health resets which is bullshit for this kind of game

>Don't use this actual strategy this user said
>instead cheese the fight

i beat this boss first try in two consecutive playthroughs of the game. feels good man. she's pretty fun.

The in-game tutorial tells you to dodge this boss

this stops working in second phase

clips.twitch.tv/ThirstyCredulousPlumKreygasm

oof

It's much better to deflect than to dodge since you break her posture when you deflect correctly. The only attack that you need to dodge is her aerial attack if you can't shuriken her in time.

You're supposed to dodge the aeial attack.
1. It's the easiest thing ever.
2. It's free damage.

Will no-hit runs in this game be impossible?

Shurikening her stuns her and damages her posture. It's objectively better to shuriken her than to dodge it if you know the timing.

yes

Attached: sekiro-giraffe-1.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

What's the best ultimate tree skill to go for?

No it isn't.

didn't IGN say this game was easy compared to Dark Souls.
if even IGN """Journalists""" find it easy, how come nu/v/ is struggling with it?

Attached: 311112.jpg (1147x825, 118K)

literally just come back later lol

the only reason people are having trouble with this game is because they try to bruteforce bosses they're not meant to be fighting yet, game's easy as fuck

Attached: 20190324002616_1.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

>tfw mini-bosses were death sentences at first.
>tfw can actually track my slow process towards gitting gud as i gradually kill them.
Shruiken into attack combo is great, although i feel relying on it may be a crutch that wont work later on.
I just found a dark spooky cave after a note about ghosts, how fucked am i about to be?

nibberian brother
i cant even beat the spear dude shinobi killer infront of that big house in the past. Got really sad when all my grinded shit got wasted ebcause i died two times

Attached: 1553022934570.png (636x478, 335K)

He only played it for a few hours i bet.

I've seen anons in another thread rationalise that "journalists got an easier version", kek

You can stun lock her by
>Dodge right> hit> dodge left> hit
That's how I beat her. Also throw a shuriken at her when she gets on ropes.

mikiri counter
whenever you're having trouble with a boss you're probably ignoring a mechanic that makes it 20 times easier

>IGN thinks Ace Combat 7 is hard but thinks Sekiro is easy
Either they were paid by Activision to say it was worth a buy for casuals, or they picked the one guy on the entire team who is a god at hack n slash

They hired one guy just for hard games. There's a vid on their channel where he beats the guy who cuts your arm off in the beginning. He looks like a Yea Forumstard.

Learn the thrust counter.
Farm oils and set him on fire.
Figure out when he's going to sweep or stab and jump or dodge accordingly.

This doesn't work. Dodging everything is probably the worst fucking advice for this fight. The real cheese in the first phase is just fucking blocking everything except perilous moves (drop the guard to regain posture when she leaves obvious safe spaces) and punish her whenever her combo is over. In the second phase that stops working because of butterfly adds.

Go practice the thrust counter with the guy in your base temple.
>Press forward and when the attack comes press b.
I find it hard to fuck it up now.

you don't have to block a single thing, you can just sprint around the arena until she whiffs a combo and slap her a couple times

Dodging worked for me. I didn't deflect at all for that fight. Block, dodge, and sprint did the trick. Didn't use snap peas either, just the shuriken to get her in the air.

I think the gud isnt flowing through my veins just yet

if you already have the mikiri counter and are trying to use it, yeah
if you don't have it at all, just fucking get it
it's stupidly good

>I just found a dark spooky cave after a note about ghosts, how fucked am i about to be?

Turn away, these seem to be optional endgame enemies and you need a special item to do meaningful damage to the.

Its that silly stepping on the spear tip move isnt it? Description said its only possible to do after a counter and then pressing b but ninjago thinks otherwise and gets rather comboed for 90% of his hp instead

it's counter itself
press the dodge button without inputting a direction before you get hit with a thrust and it goes off

Oh god another form of dodge, this game really really wants me to learn