Super Metroid question

If you don't encounter the animals while playing Super, are they absent in their room, during the escape sequence ?

Attached: 0.gif (656x473, 821K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjQe-JY77Uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 0.jpg (1280x801, 148K)

No.

I haven't dropped down the Dachora pit in years and that little dude is still there in the end.

Okay, thank you.

yes

>Adam literally say he made a scan, verifying they were healthy
>LOL maybe the animals are infected KILL THEM ALL
I am usually not against making video game theory, but people who go on a wild guess that can easily be contradicted directly by the source material piss me off.

Attached: 0.gif (500x396, 121K)

Attached: 0.gif (380x253, 719K)

Attached: 0.gif (500x258, 34K)

Attached: 0.gif (540x540, 104K)

Whenever I get to the Dachora part, I always make a point of making her go out of her pit, so she can start running around on the superior level.

Attached: 0.png (504x375, 8K)

I can hear this gif

Why did they became blue ?

Probably to compensate for the GBA screen

I keep forgetting the GBA is of lower resolution than the SNES. Yet, most game look way prettier on the GBA (IMO). What gives ?

SNES is a 16 bit console, GBA is 32 bit

The GBA might have a lower resolution than the SNES but the hardware itself is way more powerful. In particular the graphics hardware can draw more sprites with more animation frames and larger colour palettes. Also supports rotating/scaling sprites IIRC.

fun thing about my GBA, I have a GBA micro and some days ago, the sun was hitting full balst on it and I had zero issue playing it.

Had it been my new3DS, I would have been unable to see anything on it. It's kind of counter-intuitive, but the brighter it is outside, the brighter has to be the 3DS. Even the OG GBA work better in plain sunlight than the new 3DS.

I'm glad GBA emulation can desaturate the colors. Not a fan of how a lot of games look fairly garish without the original dark screen.

I will never understand why they only gave two face buttons to the GBA, though.

More .gif with samus ?

Attached: 1474220650880.gif (240x160, 344K)

Attached: 0.gif (500x500, 560K)

Attached: 0.gif (300x300, 36K)

Nice ending.

Attached: 0.gif (540x250, 1.5M)

Source, if you are interested:
youtube.com/watch?v=NjQe-JY77Uk

< To Be Continued... I \ I /

>tfw this was fucking impossible for me the first time, but I used the save point and had no choice by to at least make it to the first ledge

That's how you learn.

Ok, that's just adorable.

God I love the SR Varia suit.

I am slightly pissed off Sakurai didn't made it one of the alt. I thought the philsophy was to use the most up to date model, for those who aren't legacy characters.

I mean, even zero Suit get alt models. And for Chris sake, how hard is it to check to see the Phazon suit was black and RED, not brown, not orange, RED.

Honestly though, I would pay hard money to have samus have those alts:
-SR Varia suit
-Super Metroid gravity suit
-Zero Mission base-suit
-Fusion Base-suit
-Metroid Prime 2 Light suit (seeing Sakurai seems to like smooth shoulders so much)
-Metroid Prime 1 Phason suit (with actual red visor)
-Metroid Prime 3 acid-rain suit
-And I guess the green alt, since it seems quite popular.

Japan has to try extra hard to remember metroid exists

Attached: 0.gif (500x211, 812K)

Attached: 0.gif (738x716, 762K)

Any reason AM2R didn't base his Omega Metroid design on the Fusion one ?

Attached: 0.gif (636x358, 778K)

What did he mean by this