Binding of Isaac

>game about shooting at moving targets while being on the move yourself
>the superior input device for this would be a mouse, but mouse control is disabled by default and there's no way to enable it in the options menu
>the only way to enable it is through an ini edit where you simply have to edit "MouseControl=0" to "MouseControl=1", meaning the developers deliberately went out of their way to disable mouse control

Why is this allowed?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 29K)

Fuck off

It's a twin stick shooter

Vanilla > Antibirth > Rebirth

vanilla was way worse, you have early onset nostalgia

This is the same developer as Super Meat boy, right? He pulled the exact same shit there, Super Meat Boy originally started out as a flash game. Flash games obviously don't have controller support and can only be played with keyboard. Despite that, the startup screen makes fun of players who prefer to play with keyboard. Unlike literally every other PC game, you can't rebind keys.

So the developers saddle you with a shitty control lay-out, take away the option to rebind keys and then make fun of you for using keyboard despite the game originally being designed around that.

Attached: 1544127765560.gif (320x287, 982K)

You can only shoot in 4 directions, only time mouse aim would be useful is for the few abilities like marked and epic fetus.

vanilla was horrible

>It's a twin stick shooter
What benefit does dual analog have over mouse + keyboard? I can't imagine dual sticks allow you to aim more accurately.

>You can only shoot in 4 directions
Even with that restriction, I still found mouse much easier to aim with.

I just wish we could have a vanilla style HUD in the new versions. I play in a super wide window just so I can have the full map open without covering the gameplay.

Been playing it on ps4 all this time
Last time i played it on pc and it felt like shit same with gungeon
Also all your faggots in this thread are casuals
Isaac is easy as shit regardless what dlc is on or not

Keyboard fags are not human and shouldnt be threated as such
Even 9 year old me was smart enough to ask my parents to buy a controler with our new pc

>9yo back in 2010
fuck off

>Keyboard fags are not human and shouldnt be threated as such
>Even 9 year old me was smart enough to ask my parents to buy a controler with our new pc

>keyboard
>when the OP exclusively talks about mouse

Enjoy playing games with your 'superior' controller.

Attached: 19219219921.jpg (1000x876, 212K)

Are you fucking retarded or something??? When did i ever say 2010? Pcs and controlers existed before that you gigantic fucking retard

Fucking underage eat shit and leave

Thanks mate i will i bet i could beat your ass with my controler at any shooting game

Iam 22 eat shit you faggot

youre underage ban just fuck off

22 is not underage try again kiddo
Also you probably suck at isaac and want to vent your frustrations at me how pathetic

This is our board now grandpa SKIIIIIRRRR

It's only 4 directions you don't need to be presice

Now all the things that are easier with an controler
>walking inbetween spikes
>spaming 2 health hearts for 1 on demon beggars
>dodging in general