Sister got in a fight with her boyfriend so she went to sleep in my room

>sister got in a fight with her boyfriend so she went to sleep in my room
What games are good for all nighters?

Attached: 1472261330332.png (429x445, 323K)

Final Fantasy 1.

Since we all know where this thread is headed:
go fuck your sister

This

Fpbp

Give her the dick dude

Ultimate Boob Wars or whichever one you get to fuck your sister in

SPBP

pics

Wow, you won't even comfort her with your dick? What kind of brother are you?
Right now she's probably masturbating and cursing you for not being there.

Post pic of your sister.

This.

But try something like dark souls or bloodborne where you can continuously explore shit.

I always find myself losing track of time when i play souls games because i get so into them. It's comfy but at the same time very time-killing from how uhhh i'm trying to find the words for it but it's 5:50am and my brain isn't working 100%

Attached: 1380211927858.png (485x409, 179K)

You need to stuff her like a puppet.

I'm so confused OP. Your sister just randomly decided to go and sleep in your bed instead of her own? Then go to her room and sleep in her bed. Your sister moved moved out and is older than you, and you are living at home, and your parents turned her room into a gym? Say fuck it and tell her to move over and sleep in the same bed. You both moved out and your sister came over to your place to talk and got tired and went to your bedroom to sleep? Again fuck it and sleep in the same bed.

To answer your question you can play. Sekiro, the new AssCreed, Slime Ranchers, Minecraft, Civ games, Totalware games.

>sister

Attached: 1546481016732.jpg (200x247, 13K)

I still laugh at the incest memes but she literally chose my bed because it was the only empty one since I was already up late playing Warcraft 3 for the first time.

Attached: 1485400674498.png (258x294, 61K)

user I'm telling you you need to spread your beans across her baked potato.

She shares a bed with her boyfriend who lives with us.
We're both over 20.

>your sister and boyfriend live with you
>this boyfriend got in a fight with your sister and he's still sleeping in your house
what the fuck? tell him to fuck off for awhile.

Just be a Chad and go to sleep. It's your bed, after all. She must be needy and would like to cuddle.

Put your penis inside her vagina.

Play her boobles

Thanks for responding to my question OP. This is a very odd set up you have going on. Sleep in the same bed, though? My sister and I shared a twin bed(those single ones) before. Alternatively you can sleep on the floor. Again Unless your loaded and have like hella rooms. Him living with you guys at this age in a family environment is odd.

How am I supposed to jack off to hentai when my sister is sharing my small mattress with me?

Attached: 1497761938973.jpg (411x440, 38K)

Jack off to sister

I and my sis masturbated each other before she moved out. Shit was great.

This, it's so obvious. She knew you would go to bed eventually, so she wants you to get in with her. It makes sense too, after a fight of course you'd feel misunderstood and lonely, of course you'd want somebody you can trust to cuddle with. By staying up you're just fucking up her plan OP, right now she's wondering what's taking you so long.

Take over the thread with your stories

This is actually way more common than people think. I don't have siblings myself, but two friends, on separate occasions, have confessed to me they've done exactly that. One of the friends was the sister

Any 4X game. Civilization 5 and Stellaris are comfy picks.

Wait a second
>Sisters bf is a younger guy, same age as me
>Me and her bf have a lot of the same video game and anime taste
>me and him even look a little bit similar(at least in my opinion)
>Their argument was about him drinking, which is something I never do
>we would probably be around the same weight if I hadnt tried to get /fit/ while my sister lived away for a few years
I think incest is gross and I could never see my sister like that, and I'm sure she thinks its gross and could never see me like that too but I'm seriously pondering on this right now

Attached: number 1.jpg (208x241, 14K)

Just play your own pic OP
Run around making civilians scream until your sister wakes up. Problem solved.

It's not incest if it's only sodomy.

Please don't get duped by Yea Forums memes.

Just go lay down in your bed, if she comes on to you, you'll know.

I don't get what's stopping you, just go to bed. If she wants to cuddle she'll initiate it. If she doesn't, what's she gonna do, kick you out? It's your bed.

based

This all the way! My best experience in life was cuddling with my big sister. I was 12 and she came back home with a red wrist and cheeks and crying. So the next time I saw him, I called him every word under the son and ran at him with a stick. He beat me kind of bad. She pretty much commanded I sleep in her bed, and we cuddled all night. She broke up with her bf the next morning.

Go to sleep with her boyfriend.

Go to sleep retard. Your sister thinks you will protect her from chad. Do your part as a brother.

What kind of person beats up a 12 year old?

I'm honestly not seriously debating on attempting incest right now. But the similarities between me and her bf are making me think right now.
I also just remembered, she's an alt scene girl so she also likes to call him bro.

Attached: doom get the rail.jpg (443x680, 13K)

C U D D L E

not trying to defend him but I did have a stick, so it was self defense I think, and the heat of the moment but I got beat pretty bad ngl lol. The same kind of faggot that beats women hits kids. Later found it it wasn't the first time he hit my sister. She just covered it up.

Don't go that hole retard, she wants you to protect her not eat her pussy. Go to sleep or play vidya all night.

What's it like having an attractive sister?

you better be nothing short of absolute chad if you actually plan to do this: otherwise, you’re gonna be sitting through a lot of awkward family dinners let me tell ya...

XD

Attached: mom sex.png (2688x2616, 652K)

Feels kinda cucked, desu. Especially when she's a slut that gets fucked by everyone but can never ever be fucked by you.

Rapeday.

Attached: 1551036891718.jpg (768x768, 127K)

I would honestly fuck my sister if I could.

Attached: 1515723616220.jpg (709x718, 41K)

based

What's stopping you?

I know, like I said I wasnt seriously entertaining thoughts about it. I just started remembering the similarities between me and her bf.
She's three years older than me so if anything she should be protecting me desu
We even have an older brother who lives here as well.

Attached: collatoral damage.jpg (230x252, 9K)

Oi OP stop pondering with incest she just wants to get away from bf.
Did ya pick a game yet?

She got married about half a year ago. Also moved out of the country. Also that it would be incredibly awkward telling my sister that I want to knock her up.

We used to do lewd things together when we were younger but I can't imagine she'd feel the same way these days.

Attached: 1512075125387.gif (297x211, 114K)

>We used to do lewd things together when we were younger
Disgusting. Provide details so I can understand how truly disgusting you are.

>sister gets in fight with boyfriend
>goes to sleep in your room
>not seeing hints this fucking obvious

You're just doomed to be a virgin forever, user

Yeah, I'm just gonna settle in and continue my Son of Sparda playthrough of Devil May Cry 5

Attached: faust hat.png (900x900, 71K)

This is honestly the best option. Take the bf user.

We were young and curious and wanted to feel good. We explored each other's bodies and watched each other do lewd things. That sort of stuff.

Attached: 1501073341009.jpg (162x339, 12K)

In general women either feel disgust and/or longing for their past sexual encounters.

Well I remember those things fondly. Don't know how she'd feel about them, but it was all consensual fun at the time.

Attached: 1541188120266.jpg (558x625, 88K)

Yeah who knew horny kids, going through puberty, living under the same roof make stupid decisions.

>disgust and longing
Isn't that what everyone feels about sex from their past?

oh sweetie, children can't consent
reported you for diddling your underage sister

Attached: 1530287691451.png (1335x634, 346K)

user, we were the same age. Also
>Yea Forums file name

Attached: 1492289512578.gif (444x408, 312K)

Netherlands?

>user, we were the same age
save that for the judge, nonce

You're basically her sister, since the boyfriend is still sleeping in your house.

I'd go for Civ or some other 4X game.
Just. One. More. Round.

What the fuck kick the boyfriend the fuck out of your house

What kind of degenerancy is this? Your parents must be either white trash or borderline suicidal

Ga weg kankerman

Did she ever stick anything up her arse?

Don't think so.

But she is his sister you degenerate fuck. Even if she was his cousin It is a dangerous and even filthy move specially considering the context, even if I would want to fuck my cousin in a similar situation.
The worst part of incest is that no matter what happens, there is always a big chance of fucking everything up.

degenerates

is the boyfriend a nigger?

No he's white

Attached: spurdotu.jpg (250x234, 9K)

Fuck your sisters boyfriend in the ass. Assert yourself. Let him know that as long as he lives with you and your family, he's not to disrespect your sister.

Put him in his place.

Attached: 1550877221321.gif (480x270, 1.52M)

why the fuck can't you post by linking image addresses anymore this shit is fucking ridiculous
anyway this

Attached: 1549147341909.jpg (1119x1600, 259K)

Good taste anything similar you know of?

Attached: 1432737603637.jpg (475x513, 65K)

well I liked these, and yoshiie's stuff but I can't say how much is just because of the artstyle

Attached: 1550263805934.jpg (1032x1500, 445K)