ESCAPE FROM TARKOV

Attached: escape-from-tarkov-pc-cd-key-3.jpg (1920x1046, 228K)

ESCAPE FROM BADGAME

yeah it's shit idk why I keep playing it

bimp

Escape from de-sync

Being an ak autist, i really love the attention to detail on the rifles in this game.

Can you vault over small objects yet?

I wish this was a Comfy-Singleplayer-Game Tarkov.

Genuinely one of the most promising shooters out there.

Wish it had more meat, but it's still beta, and they're holding out on releasing story related shit and quests, making this nothing more than a multiplayer shooter for now. I hope the unreleased stuff is worth it.

fix the freezing you russian jews

runs like ass

Escape from shit Devs that care more about eating animations than fixing game breaking freezes

optimization when ? not buying before the game runs better.

Escape from micro stutters

Every single patch improved performance so far, and I barely have any issue left on my end. Shouldn't be too long before it's fine. At least, it's perfectly playable and enjoyable right now.

i got an i9 and a 2080 and it still runs like ass
fun game though

Too bad the game was made in Unity, they had to mod it so damn much.
If this was an UE4 game it should already be finished and run better.

works on my machine with gtx 1060 and i7 4790

I've played tarkov since the closed beta phase and honestly I dont think anything on the market is as good in terms of gunplay, though I think at this point I'm going to wait until the final wipe of the game before I invest more time into it.

If the player character does escape from Tarkov, what then? Does he become rich from all the cash and the bitcoin? Do the russkies/Nato just arrest his ass and put him in a blacksite facility and experiment on him? Being russian is suffering.

ah yes somewhere i can dump my shit webms since /eftg/ is dead

Attached: lol.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Escape from account database leak
Escape from copyright abuse

Attached: pinkmist.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

I wonder why others I've seen play this game have it so good.
I have i7 8700K and Nvidia 2080 yet the game feels choppy as fuck despite on lowest settings at 1440p.
It's really weird seeing how youtubers have similar rigs yet run it fine and with better details.
Although I think they're all playing on 1080p.

Attached: Ichiko hamster.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Attached: devilish1.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

man I was hyped about this game but getting stuck on planks, jumps take forever and the shit optimisation really ruin it

Attached: 1528922837172713 (2).gif (444x250, 282K)

Attached: gotem.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

This. It plays no where near as bad as 0.6 right now.
Plus the next updates will purely of technical nature till 0.11.17 then we’ll get new content, server fires and cycle repeats.
Mayhaps. Chief dev said something Similar but they’ll pull through now till they are able to upgrade on unity 2.
Blue NVGs are cool but alas dangerous to use.
Im split on the Mosin Meta. Easy to get rifle to put something against higher level players but maybe to easy to get.
The AKM and SKS are still better low tier guns though.

>be me
>have a friend who I play games with
>he tells me one of his other friends is playing this shit
>he tell me to buy so we can all play together
>tell him no because he will drop it after 5 hours like every other game he made me buy
>he gets mad
>he buys it full price
>stops playing after 3 hours

Well the eye cups actually block the ambient light that occurs with other nods, so it has its upside to wearing no helmet since youre almost invisible in total dark. Not like it matters since everyone at this point has armor pen ammo.

Attached: needthatbag.webm (1280x720, 1.1M)

Stalker?

Meanwhile I played this like every single waking hours when I bought it the first time few weeks ago. Sank like 150 hours in 2 weeks.
Got nobody to play with and now I'm mostly frustrated and not touching the game till my 2080 starts running it at acceptable frames on 1440p.
The meta with how guns work, how armor and helmets work made me buttmad with how I felt the marketing for the game initially was but turns out this is in fact a lot like arcade shooter with good sim elements.
If I ever see anyone call this hardcore shooter I will slap them in the face personally.

Attached: Misha stare.png (276x347, 90K)

You find SNB easily and even LPS is enough to go against Gen IV. You find a lot of stuff easily when not play purely for PvP.

what are some good hardcore shooters

Does it have things like belt fed LMGs, wind in the open maps, realistic zeroing and realistic stamina yet?

In terms of how gunplay and dying works, original Red Orchestra, Project Reality for BF2 and that's about it. I guess Arma counts but I never liked those personally and they're optimized so poorly even after 4 years.

Ahhh yes, EFT, what a shame.... All those badass weapons, features and mechanics, neutered and ruined by shitty corridor-ed maps and squad-focused MP stealth loot'n'scoot bullshittery, too bad.

Attached: 1551638823109.jpg (681x883, 124K)

You’ll find a lot of people are just so used to shit performance, because they have a shit computer or cane from console that they will tell you a game runs fine and they have no issues while they are really dipping to 40fps and stuttering all over the place.

But I have solid evidence of the game running fine on youtube with these said streamers and their content being smooth, all 60+fps with nicer details than me.
I guess 1080p really makes a huge difference somehow over 1440p despite my new high-end gpu card, but I don't want to try 1080p ever again anymore whatsoever.

>Played for months by myself
>Friend buys it
>Refuses to play and instead plays stupid shit like Apex
>All other friends are game hoppers that play a game for a month or so then quit forever, wouldn't even bother trying to convince them to play

suffering

next year my man

>shitty corridor-ed maps
Wait what?

1440p does make a huge difference.

escape from the scam

This isn't Star Citizen though.

>unity3d game
>good

>everyone at this point has armor pen ammo.
Interesting, tell me more. I was super interested till I saw some streams of dudes sprinting everywhere in full armor tanking 10 shots and spraying people point blank without even aiming.

The game is a bit too easy and forgiving for now, difficulty is expected to be ramped up after release. When you die, you pretty much lose everything you carry, unless you have insurance or some magical protected crates. Dying is expected to become more frequent, prices will increase... and getting your hands on expensive stuff, and keeping it, will be much harder.

Also many things still aren't implemented, like mines, grenade launchers, mortars, antitank cannons, and heavy machineguns. Especially mines. Things are going to be very different.

What kind of mines? Like some toe poppers you step on, or manual claymore clicker type shit? If it's something you place and forget I can see that being the worst thing ever.
But I was more interested in armor/armor piercing. Are people still running around at full speed in titanium armor tanking 10 shots? Does the armor piercing ammo do way less damage to unarmored targets? Can you only walk in the heaviest armor? Stuff like that.