Go to twitch out of boredom

>go to twitch out of boredom.
>browse games with a low view.
>find the lowest views stream.
>say hi in the chat.
>the streamer smile.

Attached: 1463368482505.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Z-h4xVwmeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n9ut0MWPN38
youtube.com/watch?v=nVWX7r1WQLg
youtu.be/e_l0jImQHa0
youtu.be/MgdKf5n4ELI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine having the ego to install a webcam and stream video games thinking you're some kind of entertainer.

Attached: 1529743604971.jpg (616x819, 151K)

I cant do it man, some of them even sit with their viewer list open to see you come in, it's so awkward I cringe out and leave. It's gotta be painful starting out if you wanna actually make it.

Attached: cat help.png (226x214, 93K)

Stream for fun, not to be the next ninja.

This is like helping an old woman across the street and feeling like your an awesome person for the rest of the day.

The next day nobody is there to help her.

I've done this a few times. It's actually pretty comfy if they're playing a game you know really well.

>highly popular video game streamer
>send pun donation based on the boss that was slain
>Watch them cringe
It's good fun, desu

I haven't been on Twitch in a while but everytime I go there I only watch streamers with less than 50 viewers. Small streams are comfy and the streamers themselves tend to not be annoying attention whores.

>sending money
>ever
"No!"

Imagine filming yourself reacting to a TV show
imagine watching someone filming himself reacting to a TV show

That's nice,user.
This, i started streaming last week, since i'm going to be out of my job for 3 months and decided to stream every day for fun.
I don't care about entertaining or being the next ninja, i just want to have fun playing vidya and chatting with people.
it does feel nice when people start following you.

>stream for years
>at the very worst I'm above average in every game I stream
>like 10 viewers at max
>switch to just chatting
>doing autistic things like randomly screech, fart into the mic, and sing
>I hit affiliate in like a week
>I'm about to partner after doing this a few hours a day for a few months
almostunpleasant.jpg

seriously it just made me realize this is a website for lonely people not people who care about video games. like half my viewers are fat women as well I've noticed

>play tekken
>opponent has their twitch address in their username
>go to their stream
>say glhf before match starts
>both have fun
alternatively
>go to their stream
>don't say anything
>watch as they get angry

>watch a streamer
>He hosts another streamer who had around 4 viewers
>He's genuinely really nice and a good host
Pretty good.

What games do you stream?

>make fun of him cuz he looks/sounds retarded
>read bio
>he says he has a disability

Attached: 1549231911145.jpg (710x850, 161K)

imagine watching someone watching someone filming himself reacting to a TV show.

Attached: 1513909640636.jpg (1069x1273, 255K)

>find a stream with single digit viewers
>shitty webcam
>has a massive donation goal at the top of the stream
>animated bit jar at the left
>subscriber links and Patreon down below
>looks like they just rolled out of bed
>eats into the fucking mic
>stops every 5 minutes to read chat or text

honestly kill yourself if you do this, you fucking bottomfeeder

inb4 the obligatory beta faggot who feels obligated to stay because they're one of the few viewers

>donating
Been watching game streamers since JTV and never have I ever given one of them monetary compensation.

>was streaming titanfall 2 for a friend with some comfy synthwave music playing
>some guy follows my stream while im playing

Attached: okanimegril.png (875x947, 995K)

guys what's your monthly donation budget?
$600 here, tho i wish i could afford a bit more : /

Attached: 1550535793615.jpg (847x960, 86K)

I miss niconico threads

>haha, here's $5 look at my shitty joke
Unironically sad,
It's like those faggots that spend hours making OC for Simpleflips then pay him to play it on stream.

>watch chill streamer for years, seems like a great nice guy
>suddenly stops streaming and social media stops
>find out from one of his streamer friends that he actually went to prison for killing his wife

Attached: 1552816559007.jpg (292x337, 8K)

Finished Resident Evil Revelations on stream, sometimes i play trough Arcade games if i want to do a short stream, sometimes i play Apex Legends if i feel like it.
I just started Far Cry 4 and a Hat in Time.
Also planning on playing some L4D 2 with 3 friends sometime next week and when i finish a hat in time i'll proably start Nioh.
Also i stream online matches on Kof XVI and Injustice.

I'm saving up some games for the future if i have more viewers, but mostly i play whatever i feel like playing, like i said, i do it for fun so if i want to play shitty atari games i'll do it.

That smile would crush my soul. Loneliness is a horrible thing.

Attached: 1545037369417.png (500x500, 132K)

How do I promote my channel without whoring? I hate asking people yo check me out. I'm just streaming games because it helps me complete games and not end up with a huge backlog. No facecam either.

sasuga reddit frog poster

Same.
Right now i'm just telling my friends that i'm streaming, and they tell their own friends, i guess it helps me that a friend is part of a league of legends podcast/stream, and he told his friends to follow me.

You have to whore, be really good at a game and be funny, or be super autistic and obsessive about a game

You don't.
The time to make it big just by playing games was six years ago. These days that won't cut it. You need a facecam and you need a gimmick that sets you apart. Spend some time dicking around in Just Chatting or watch meme videos for the chance you could go viral at LSF.

What if i'm just friendly and talk about interesting stuff related to the games i play?
I'm not particulary good at any games, i just enjoy them

I don't want to go big, I have a job. Just want to create a small community of people to play games with.

unless you're a demon at a particular game you're fucked unless you use a facecam.

I'm shit at video games and I hit affiliate in 9 days of streaming

It's been a decade since I've argued with a man but every other encounter with a woman is a fight

>find streamer with 1 viewer
>"I have just one rule: no racism"
>click okay, call him a nigger
>no mods so he has to ban me himself
>come back, do it again

Attached: newlondoruins.png (621x692, 194K)

>I'm not particulary good at any games, i just enjoy them

Story of my life.

>Shouts your name out when you follow
Please.. I don't want to talk unless I say something in chat, don't be a jerk.

Networking. Its a dirty word because now that I have told you, you are probably going go out and start trying to brown nose someone to become a fake friend for the chance profit. The truth is you actually HAVE to be friends with people you like and be active in their lives and communities. Not just so you can get the streamers to host and raid you, but other viewers will also learn who you are from you chatting and being involved and they will also want to watch and help you. Your average twitch viewer actually has 3-4 streams open at the same time in order to give them views. In fact the majority of my views comes from random community members and very few are actual random people who have stopped by.

The biggest key here though is again, IT NEEDS TO BE PEOPLE YOU ACTUALLY LIKE AND GET ALONG WITH. IF you just try to make friends with whoever then you end up being flooded with fagots you can't stand and it hurts your stream and community more.

This. I've avoided following so many people because I mean I enjoy your stream and would like to follow, but I don't wanna talk in your chat (at least not yet).

I'm not a streamer so maybe shouting out follow names works with getting more lurkers to follow you? I don't know, but I personally don't like it.

that'll never happen. there's no such thing as community

Hm....i guess i'm doing it right then, just sharing my stream with IRL friends and friends of them joining the channel makes for a pretty chill climate.
I had a few insufferable faggots join my stream but i just ignored them the moment they started acting like retards.

One thing that i think will make it harder for me to get views is that I'm argentinian and i'm not sure there's a big enough audience on twitch for a spanish talking dude

I tought about speaking english but i just went with my natal tongue.

>filename
kek

Attached: 1541652872244.png (500x398, 94K)

what does it matter if they say your name once?

I once spent 4 hours talking to and watching a guy play Morrowind as his only viewer. He posted the stream on a forum and I had talked to him a few times so I decided to check it out, saw he was alone and stayed for a long time. We had some decent conversation about the game but god that was one of the most excruciating experiences of my life, the silent minutes where there was nothing to say was torture.

Attached: 1539641211054.png (572x550, 98K)

>Streaming horror games drunk for my irl friends over discord
>Streaming to twitch too to record it for laughs
>Friend is being racist as fuck towards chinese while I play devotion
>Some Indonesian streamer hosts me and I don't notice
>150+ people in my chat typing while my friend is ranting about the chinks and doing bad asian accents
lol

B-But muh social awkwardness online

I wish I had that kind of courage and self esteem to be honest

I pretty much exclusively only join in on low view streams.
I'd like to try out streaming, but am deathly afraid of any of my friends finding out, or being bullied by random users for streaming to zero viewers.

Attached: skunky.jpg (1275x840, 164K)

The thing with networking is that everybody does it for the same thing, so you will have people that once big enough will ditch you and abandon you.
If you want to "make it", you have to be an dishonest piece of shit. A sociopath, an actor and awful person. Most people aren't that, and most people don't make it either.

It puts (or rather, I experience it) as an unreasonable expectation from me as a lurker. I'm not gonna befriend the person, I don't want to answer questions about where I'm from, what aspect of game X I like when I just cuasually browse through streams.
It's almost like walking into the wrong event, be met by the host and told it was so good I could make it, and that I'm the first one there, when I have no intention of staying.

If I say something in chat, feel free to interact. But a follow is a lurk, I don't need or want a validation for that

How come you have online social anxiety?
i mean, you do understand that they'll forget about you as fast as a fart fades in the wind, right?
You don't have any reason to be shy online, you can just close the window and never EVER see them again if you fuck it up.

Come on man, they are just greeting you, its what happens when someone with low views see someone new join the stream, you don't have the obligation to do anything, you can ignore him if it bothers you so much.
Its called being educated and greeting someone, what, you want them to be like those big name streamers that don't even thank you when you donate?

Make quality youtube videos THEN you make the jump to Twitch

>jump into a stream with 1 viewer
>it's a guy streaming games and talking to his wife while she is a work and watching him play on and off and the occasional other person popping in and making small talk with them or new people asking about the game

Attached: 1537542230963.jpg (917x942, 121K)

I do this often, if the streamer knows the game well then we discuss stuff about it, if they don't then I just talk about random stuff, ask if they enjoy the game and slip in a piece of advice here and there

>Its called being educated and greeting someone, what, you want them to be like those big name streamers that don't even thank you when you donate?
I get the sentiment. But I personally don't like it. I don't think a follow is an invitation to talk. That's about it.
If anything, it's like these small streamers try to emulate the success of bigger ones, just without the viewer retention. With a big schedule, a long bio, donate-button, twitter (empty of course), instagram (empty, private or 1 selfie), discord (again, empty), a list of recent donations (empty lol), subs, bits, chatters. It's when they call me out for follow, it's like they put a certain obligation on me to support them and some of the small ones I've seen almost takes getting donations for granted since they're streaming.
I understand they want to grow and get a viewership, but it should be on them to want me to stay, not the other way around.

I would say that's extremely pathetic but then people streaming to nobody are just as pathetic, so maybe that's how things should be

>spend hours making a fun joke song
>spend literally 5 dollars to show it to a bunch of people who you hope will enjoy it

it's like you've never made anything in your life

>talking to people is pathetic

Are streamers the host clubs of the west? Both pretend to be your friend and listen to your shit, at least one is in real life.

Lonely person here. This man is correct, although your stream sounds like absolute shit.

Yeah, talking to strangers as if they're your friends is pathetic. You know that one guy at work/school who acts like he's your friend even though he isn't and you never invite him anywhere? That's you

Hm i get what you mean.
You reminded me of something, before streaming i watched tips and stuff people gathered over the years, and theres one that's retarded.
and its creating social media as soon as you start streaming.
if no one is following you then no one will follow your twitter,instagram etc.
You make your social media once you have a big enough audience to justify creating a twitter to notify your viewers and stuff.
All those guys making tips videos talk out of their asses because they can't remember how it was when they started out.

>some of them even sit with their viewer list open to see you come in
i remember someone saying they went into a stream with viewer notifications and that thought has haunted me for years

It's just a simple thank you for following them. Stop being autistic.

is this the mindset of donators? embarassing

Attached: 1519082934536.jpg (243x216, 20K)

>as if they're your friends
But he's simply talking about the video game he's playing. According to your own logic you're pathetic as well for visiting a place meant for video game discussion with strangers.

Why do Twitch mods get such inflated egos?

youtu.be/7Z-h4xVwmeQ

>visit stream
>streamer starts sending whispers starting conversations and asking you to came back
Wouldn't that be great.

Then you dashed his hopes again when his viewer count went from 1 to 0. Just as he thought people were finally interested after 0 viewers for a year, you delivered the final blow which probably made him quit streaming for good.
Good job OP.

The sad thing is that it makes the streamer in question look desperate for attention, if you constantly care about viewers then the quality of your stream will be shit.
Maybe they are neckbeards who

>A tranny has more balls that you

Doing it once is based, coming back multiple times to do it is pathetic.

If you wanted to be entertained but not acknowledged, wouldn't a big streamer be more ideal? Low tier streamers offer interactions that bigger ones can't or won't, and to ask one to stop even a simple hello seems unreasonable.

I mean, it sounds to me like user paid 5$ to have his content distributed to tens of thousands of people, which is something a non retard would do if they wanted quick and easy exposure.

$1k a month to my favorite streamer of all time, Wells Fargo Student Load Department.

College is a scam. Don't go if you have to pay for it at all.

Attached: 1534369263886.jpg (677x677, 43K)

>go to twitch out of boredom
>low views but not the 0-4 kind of low
>goal: be "myself" and see how quickly I get banned
>get banned a couple times
>not satisfied, I start hitting 2 digit streamers
>find someone playing dark souls remastered
>do my thing
>don't get banned
>start staying more and more
>I've been now subbed to them for 7 months via twitch prime because whatever, might as well use it
>actually met them irl
>still act like a sperg but not b& yet
It's a weird kind of feel

i fell for the egirl meme.
it was good for the first year when it was like sub-10 viewers, but then more people came.
i kid you not, one of the other viewers created an excel spreadsheet tracking her views in relation to how she style her hair that stream. she told me and i decided to peace out.

Imagine thinking you have self-esteem but are in fact a disturbed individual who needs attention to function.

>Start stream.
>Dog instantly needs to go out.
>Take dog out, does nothing.
>Sit down.
>Dog whines that it needs to go out.
>Rinse and repeat.

>Decide to take dog on nice long walk before stream.
>Dog does business.
>Get home and go to computer.
>Press go live.
>Dog instantly gets up and starts whining to go out.

>Take dog out for happy fun times in the woods.
>Running around like mad for 4 hours.
>come home.
>Dog is dead sleeping.
>Go to computer.
>hit go live.
>Dog teleports to me and starts whining to out.
>Does nothing.

Why do you hate me streaming dog? I just want to stream Cities Skylines. It's not even a fagot game.

This is cute. He found someone that likes him for who he is, but thinks it's a strange feeling because that's never happened before. Hold onto that person, user.

>quick and easy exposure
is this REALLY the mindset of donators? even more embarassing that you honestly believe that.

you've never done anything in your life that the small amount of """""exposure"""" you get from someone reading your donation would ever do anything of worth.

nobody reads your donation and thinks that they should follow your twitter because you're so epic and interesting, the only thing they will be thinking is that you're another one of those losers that are more interested in hijacking the stream for their own personal gain and attention.

Dog stopping you from turning into a faggot.

He a good dog.

He protecting you, that's all.

>can't even look at her while asking for a high five

Attached: 1530620233951.jpg (600x660, 22K)

What you do to get banned? Say n word?

unless you don't live in a 3rd world country and have public colleges

Attached: file.png (657x640, 525K)

>he's simply talking about the video game he's playing
Yes and I don't do that with people who aren't my friends. If you do, that's fucking creepy.
>video game discussion with strangers
I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to user. If you started sharing personal details with me and tried to become anyone other than user, that would be fucking creepy. You're not my friend

proof that if everyone was mean, rudeness would lose impact and everything would be better

Wow you'll never get anywhere in life with this mentality, retard, kill yourself

meanwhile you donate to streamers, the mental gymnastics you do is astounding.

Just chill and do other stuff while you watch. No one expects you to give 100% attention.

>your mentality is bad you're retarded and you should go kill yourself
are you being sarcastic?

Shut up retard, I'm gonna be rich while you're the loser of the day

imagine watching someone watching someone getting pounded in my ass by my book getting pounded in my ass by my book

not if you keep giving your money away to streamers in hopes that it will boost your name

>follow streamer
>they just say thanks in a dull and quiet tone and thats it

I wanna do this while getting shitfaced drunk. Can you drink on twitch

>i'm gonna be rich and you're a loser
you're a fucking joke man, i hope that post lets you sleep tonight

Attached: file.png (787x444, 26K)

Yes but you can't let it show that your really slurring or stumbling since they consider that self-harm.

N word is the lazy way to get banned, I go out of my way to make everyone feel demotivated to talk or do anything else, someone even whispered on stream "don't come back" when I announced my leave. The next day I found a private message from the streamer telling me that I'm a negative person etc and to not bother coming back as he had banned me.

Can I show my asshole

i don't know what's worse, streamers and the people who watch them or the people who feel like they're on a moral high horse for being even more autistic than the streamer will ever be.

none, all social rejects are on the same level of autism

>I'm now occupying space on user's computer and his brain
LMFAO

I can't even imagine being this big of a faggot.

I have nothing to lose

good point

try playing some video games you fucking faggot

This has to be bait.

But I do, I don't go to twitch that often, even when I'm too tired to play vidya
It's not, but does it affect you personally?

I can't, I feel so bad I have to get out of that place immidietly.

No, it just sounded like it was formulated to get replies by sounding overly pathetic and self-important at the same time.

>It's not, but does it affect you personally?
not the guy you are responding to, but it kind of does because there are always people with your type of attitude in any scenario that involves communication. i wouldn't be surprised if you had some form of narcissism

granted, i personally ignore people like yourself because what really sets you kids off is when you get no response. but figuring out your mindset is something that can only be done externally because in the moment you people always tend to be complete retards dead set on whatever autistic mission you have set for yourself

I...
posted the picture...
to show i wasn't samefagging...
god i'm losing braincells with your every post

Yet you're still giving me (You)s.
I don't deny that I'm a sperg, I don't really care if someone ignores me or not, I just do what I feel like doing.

>personal details
But he's literally only talking about video games, you fucking autist.

Attached: E3SH75h_d.jpg (362x644, 42K)

Jesus Christ, one thing is asking for money to build a better pc or buy a new console but this is simply ridiculous

>Have goofy, extroverted coworker
>So nice to everyone that he gets made of for being so nice
>Always joking
>Found out he got divorced for domestic abuse and is only allowed 1 hour a week on the phone with son
>Another coworker saw him casually dragging his gf around by the hair at the grocery store

Trust nobody, ever.

Attached: 1527754872360.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

Okay. For shits and giggles, let's just go ahead and map out this post.
>Chatting with about videogames with someone you aren't well acquainted with is creepy.
>Talking to strangers on Yea Forums is not the same as talking to people you don't know.
>Sharing personal information is bad, and only creepy people converse and form relationships with people they don't know outside of Yea Forums.
Are you alright user?

I always find it fascinating the face people show compared to how they actually feel.

We are all just skeletons covered in masks.

I like to think of us as necromancers living inside of a bone golem living inside of a flesh golem.

Makes a lot of sense.

Attached: america.jpg (960x1024, 332K)

>start streaming on twitch watching movies
>have a timer only with facecam and mic so I'm not breaking any rules
>spend the first hour or so each stream alone, then 1-3 trickle in
>now I see a few familiar users who are friendly and nice to chat to
>start playing Shin Megami Tensei and enjoy chatting with anons while I play
>also start playing Vampire The Masquerade and enjoy chatting with anons while I play
>really enjoying the social experience, the attention, and playing video games which I would quit if I was playing on my own
>potato PC
>emulate games or play shitty pc game cracks
>use family computer and can only stream when home alone

Happy with my 18 followers at the moment.

>go to camwhore websites
>go to the last pages with low to none views
>whores passed out infront of the camera after hours of waiting to suck a dildo for tips

>Stream because depressed
>Make a bunch of jokes about the husked people in DMCV being something like the Honeymooners and the guy didn't want to go to city that day
>Get one follow

THIS. The worst are the beta orbiters that flock to defend streamers when somone says something about their in game choices or just has a different opinion in general. Remember to report all US based female streamers for tax evasion.

What bothers me more is when all these "female gamers" play games. They always play with 1-3 males who are more or less smurfing. So it doesn't matter if they are good or bad, but since they are the face outward, they get validation for their opinions of changes.
Be it being level 5 30 minutes into a dota 2 game and have an opinion on "good carry build", or spending 95% of the time dead in a BR because they can't shoot for shit. All the while giving input that isn't helpful.
But of course you can't critizie that (which is fair enough, just stupid reason) because "this is a positive stream and we have fun".
The same people who will, once something unorthodox happens look to chat see if anyone reacts, ask for clips and generally have very few viewers.
It's.... grrrr.

>mfw been streaming for almost 10 years

Attached: 1511041511076.png (1280x720, 274K)

I'm goofy and extroverted at work and around college people. They all think I'm funny and aloof. But when I'm by myself I'm suicidal and depressed

I got over 1 million views on a youtube video I randomly uploaded. My other videos all had maybe a couple of 100 views at most. Why lol

i'm massively in debt and it weights on me so much i have to force myself to do things, but i don't want to talk about it with other people so i pretend everything is fine. why should i waant to talk about my shit with people when it only makes me more depressed? how are they going to help me other than sayin "man, must be tough"?
it's better to pretend

If I'm a /fit/izen, would that help?

Because youtube is shit, I had thousands of views and couldn't even get 50 subs, plus never made a cent that I could actually hold in my hands.
They always talk about the massive traffic on youtube but I had to beg outside of youtube to get most of my views, then they say if your video catches a lot of views it gets promoted, I had more than one video reach 10 to 20 thousand views then it would just stop and never went higher for years.

Without begging outside of youtube your video will sit at zero, and like I said, even when I had something that could reach 20 thousand by itself it would stop and never go higher.
Youtube is garbage, youtube was not fun, youtube was just a lot of frustration. Twitch has been great fun for me as a creator.

Imagine having the ego to play videogames like you're some gamer

so why are your videos bad?

That doesn't sound like a very healthy way to spend your free time.

Attached: 1550757119918.webm (1006x630, 1.02M)

lmao what do you expect to happen?
WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG WOW YOU ARE SO HELPFUL THANK U THANK U

50% of my streams are alcohol fueled and every time someone donates i take a shot
usually it doesn't end that well

not true, being bad at the game is even better. look at fucking DSP

>Twitch streaming
STRAP THE FUCK IN LADS:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9ut0MWPN38

Maybe I didn't upload enough, but I didn't want to waste my time, I had videos with a lot of upvotes and it did nothing. Once I started to become a personality, it did help the channel a lot, but it was still shitty youtube so I took the personality gimmick to Twitch where in just a few days I had hundreds of follows.

stay in school kid

based psychopath coworker

I wish someone would do that for my streams. No one ever comes in :(
I just want to play vampire rain and stream kung pow.

Well I don't know who this Ash here, but I'm here to blogpost so fuck him.
But FUCK those "walking around streamers with donations set at 130db so they can have "oh no dude you said something EMBARASSING OMG" clips on a Top 10 twitch clips of 2019 video" they make a living out of annoying the shit out of everyone around them, I don't understand how you can be as shameless, or clueless as these fucks.

Reminder that less than 1% of Twitch streamers actually make enough money to call it a full-time job. If you want to stream, stream for the fun of it.

Luck. It's literally all luck. Reminder that Ninja could barely break 1,000 viewers on the rare day playing games before he just happened to play Fortnite with Drake.

NAH GET THIS SHIT AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCK I HATE THIS VIDEO

Attached: 1552767958147.jpg (259x194, 11K)

>come back, do it again
that's pretty lame bro.

It's the only sense of power they ever had in their lives.

>twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=nVWX7r1WQLg

Attached: pajeet.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Why don't they just move to a cheaper housing area?

nigger

All these "full-time streamers" who conveniently starts their stream at 5PM. Almost as if they work 8-4 in the weekdays!

This video is amazing. How can one man do EVERYTHING wrong? I'm saving this video to post in /adv/ threads for "why can't I get a gf?" threads

wish I could stream, maybe I'd feel like playing video games again

lame-o

Mfw I basically shit on every streamer ever and their cuck mods have to pick up my shitposts
Their faces when I post something slightly offensive is hilarious

Attached: C16A05C76F8F4F969616C19E4CFCE4EF.jpg (567x639, 31K)

>tell them they're too ugly to have a chance at being a big streamer
>they nod their head a few times while avoiding eye contact with the camera, they already knew deep down, and turn the stream off without saying a word.

Attached: average magic player.jpg (648x688, 38K)

MY MIND WANDERS

>want to stream pokemon
>pokemon streams have been ruined by muh special rules and waifu faggots
>want to just play crystal
>but nobody will watch without some retarded gimmick or ruleset or romhack

thanks

>record myself playing Touhou
>not even streaming just recording gameplay
>hands get shaky and i start sweating a lot
Streaming to an audience is a world thats completly beyond me, not that I'd ever want to do that

>browse twitch a bit
>find some kid playing tekken 7 but only offline
>he only plays offline and customizes characters
>says he has no friends
>says all the boys at school make fun of him
>says he mostly hangs out with girls but they're mean to him too
>he only plays girls characters and spends his time putting different dresses on them so he's obviously gay but doesn't know it yet
>is apparently also fat and black
i just told him to try to make friends with other kids that play fighting games and got out of there

Attached: 1513624794032.png (576x699, 204K)

Attached: 1551086202296.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>he doesn't have a comfy 20-40 viewer chan "eceleb" cult of personality stream to watch where one knows everyone in chat.
It's unfortunate, but i'm aware that most plebs will never reach this level of comfort.

Cosmo is fun to bully, I seriously recommend you all to go watch next time he shills himself here for attention.

Haha how is domestic abuse between adults even real? Like nigga resolve your issues, nigga just walk away lmao.

this is really sad

>leave PC on and go to sleep
>turn out I have one twitch on pause
>streamer probably finish streaming and send me other other
>rise and repeat throughout the night and the whole next day since I just went to work after I got up
>came back to see my PC is on and see some random dudes playing a game
>Im the only viewer there
>he been talking to me who isnt even there for god know how long
>decide to just leave without typing a single thing

lol

Holy fucking shit amazing.
Can donators play whatever sound they like?

Attached: 1550237302190.png (500x775, 187K)

>e-celeb cancer

Attached: 1530252639820.png (551x491, 261K)

I'm not watchin 2 minutes of a loser streamer.
Can I get a rundown?

sounds like a future 4 channeler lmao

Yeah. He's in prison now though.

That was evidently a youtube link, which only the biggest of retards would have enabled for autoplay I think.

>Series is 20 years old, played to death and beyond by its fans
>user picks a 2nd gen entry
>"why do people want to experience something new instead of watching me?"

>please donate
>this time I'm in REAL financial trouble! HONESTLY!

Attached: 1529556963757.jpg (1080x900, 204K)

>youtube link
Oh, it's the same shit they use with the knocking on a wall sound?
Never watched a stream, just random clips.

Trust me, it's worth it

>pokemon streams have been ruined by muh special rules and waifu faggots
Pokemon is just boring to watch.

I read that as horse and was thoroughly confused for a moment

A little bit of context then.
Who is the streamer?
Who is that ballin asian gucci gansta?

holy shit

Attached: 1472160870354.png (331x321, 97K)

Why do I feel so much pleasure when I see a twitch/youtuber getting BTFO?

The dog does not want you to turn into a streamer degenerate. Truly man's best friend.

Stream is some qt nip girl, first part of the video is her hanging out with her friends when a member of her chat randomly comes up and tries hanging out with them.
Second part of the video is her hanging out with him 1-1 as she feels bad for him.
The video is physically painful because of what a massive sperg the viewer is to the azn the entire time.

I had an idea of me recording/streaming me browsing Yea Forums and other sfw board with no commentary, what do you guys think about it ?

Oh god.
Honestly I wouldn't know how to act at all while being a cutie/hot girl.
Being a cunt is a surefire way to just keep things clear, but something tells me apologizing and being thankful would make every dude think "SHE WANTS TO FUCK".

Why would they do that when they could get a nice one for free from beta cucks?

id watch, do it user

what video?

happened to me

Considering that they only raised about $4k since 2017 and need around a million for it, they'll probably die of old age before they reach the goal.

>Yea Forums and other sfw board
ah yes the sfw boards with cunny threads and people casually using racial slurs

Literally me.
Lost my virginity to my current wife at age 30. I cried my eyes out.

>(Full Version)
>its edited
Okay.

>don't go in porn thread
problems solved.

What would you put in "Category"?

>sfw boards
gay

Attached: pepe.png (1267x785, 99K)

>my current wife

how about all the porn op images you'll see just going through the catalog

based

>browsing catalog
>scrolling past naked loli
>reading thread
>14/88 gas the kikes race war now appear
i mean if you want go for it but there is a reason people dont (didnt) talk about browsing Yea Forums

Dlif you're an Australian shitposter drunk and shitposting across the boards I'd watch it. Especially the moments the streamsl goes down when you reset your router

His last wife into allowed user to watch while she banged people in front of him

entertainment ?
shall I put some chill music ?
It's okay if I just scroll fast enough
sorry user I'm french and I don't wanna use mic and/or webcam

sasuga from user

We /Narcissa/ now?

Attached: broke.png (721x426, 371K)

>broooo!
>this is like assault brooo!

Attached: 1529341172396.jpg (1024x641, 110K)

JOHN

Or, maybe they like playing video games and having company while playing. Didn't you play video games with your friends user?

If I pull that off will you die?

Look at those fucking dead shark eyes

FUCKING

Attached: IMG_0550.jpg (1280x1250, 57K)

I do this with my buddies. We get on our Discord server and start browsing smaller streamers, then pick a channel and go into it and interact and shit. Sometimes we ended up following the streamer and became friends.
Smaller streams are really comfy and a great way to build a community and even meet people.
Granted, I live in a really small country where the Twitch community is even smaller, I don't know how well something like this would work in the US or England or Australia.

Umm England is a small country sweaty

Nigger

>women start run first causing panic

the second one is the best

>the jewish woman is the first to run

>decide to stream
>no viewers what's so ever
>sometimes see 1 or 2 viewers
>never write in chat
>finally someones says hi
>shut down OBS, never stream again

wtf is wrong with me

Attached: suicide-pepe-the-frog.jpg (600x600, 39K)

>french
The only good French I ever knew was the guy posting Truelove 98 on Yea Forums back in 2011. Fuck France and FUCK the yellow jackets.

Can't wait for the army to sweep the place clean before macron demands more gibmedats from the northern eu states

Sorry, I meant small as in population density small, England has what, 55 million in like 150k km2. We have 45 million spread in 2.8 million km2.
London has 4 times the population my country capital city has.

For probably the same price that person invested in HRT, they could've bought braces. Possibly for less.

why do people get so upset when they find out I'm french ?

Because the only time they were cool was during the beta uprising with the grande armee. Other than that they were a blight upon the soil they settled.
France is a nice country but the French manage to be complete dicks

>say hi
>streamer looks at camera
>reveals on of those hole things in his neck
>wheezes out a response "oh hi there"

Attached: darren brown.jpg (410x410, 27K)

>shall I put some chill music
use a bot for song requests
>Inb4 someone plays Alabama Nigger

Attached: 1545679173003.png (475x695, 809K)

>playing apex
>kill a "TTV"
>go to their stream
>roast them until they end the stream

>mfw my best friend dropped out of college to become a full-time streamer
He's great at vidya but his personality it flat and he didn't have a strong viewerbase to begin with. He pulls >80 viewers per stream

Attached: 1536220049276.png (992x796, 1.05M)

When do you need that other than in an emergency when your throat is clogged?

He's lying user

>See some small YouTube channel grow
>As he just gets a decent viewerbase announces he quit his job and will do yt full time living of patreon
>You can hear the stress and strain pile up over the course of half a year of constant content

Wtf why would he do that

He's a fucking jerk mate

I have no anime girl on my harddrivedisk capable of expressing the shock and disbelief I feel at this moment. I thought 4channel was a nice inclusive community where this kind of trickery would not stand.

>say hi in the chat.
>the streamer looks uncomfortable
>is streaming his entire screen so i see him check out my profile for some reason
>there is nothing on it because i don't stream
>he proceeds to ban me from his chat and ends the stream
...What?

Allow me

Attached: 1504500883478.jpg (340x460, 57K)

>backseat gaming
fucking end your life

Was this you? :^)

Based John Numbers

>$1k a month to my favorite streamer of all time, Wells Fargo Student Load Department.
I actually thought you donated to a streamer for a second here, good play user

Attached: Xiggy.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

How'd you get into debt user? American?

How is that gender studies degree paying off?

That's an angry 2hu. Not a shocked 2hu. The reimu spazzing out would've been a better fit and reimu is a better 2hu

Welcome to the real world user, I put on a different face and personality when I'm in public. Nobody except very close friends, family, and Yea Forums knows that I am a broken mess

Attached: Misato.jpg (1440x1080, 366K)

What did he do? Half the video is confusing as fuck

>Tfw so successful at it that if I relax for a second around somrone I know well they get uncomfortable because they feel like they are talking to an entirely different person

>Walk around with camera and a speaker strapped to his chest.
>If you donate you can put in a text which a text to speak robot will blast through the speaker
>He walks into a college, someone donates and plays the c4 plant sound of cs through the speaker
>People panic since some guy slipped into their place and is making bomb sounds

Is there anything more obnoxious than these IRL stream faggots that force their shit on everyone in public?

>tfw I manage to fool myself into a confident outgoing personality

Attached: 1543973700840.jpg (600x736, 70K)

A streamer wasting a police officers time because he is a flaming retard

Serious question, how is it even possible to stream outside of wifi?

Attached: eh.jpg (850x531, 168K)

stfu americuck

>Tfw everyone thinks I'm fun and a bit weird but as I relax I start acting weirder and they don't know what's going on.
>Tfw drunk at party and apathy takes over and people wonder what's going on as I suddenly stop caring about being easygoing

fuck eyebrow fags

Mobile data, lots of it. At least I think that's how it works.

it was the best reaction image I had for my post, also eyebrows can work with some girls and anime girls

Thanks for the free Louisiana faggot

I'm Dutch and fuck you 1672 was 100% warcrimes

You clearly lack anime girls user. You should work on that.

>Dutch
even worse

Attached: 1530056640.png (333x250, 88K)

>You clearly lack anime girls user
6 dedicated folders and some spread around others. Try me

Attached: 1548639497904.jpg (800x600, 310K)

my gf started streaming a while back and I originally tried to get the word out about it, but now I cant watch it without getting angry because of all the orbiters.

Attached: 1.jpg (445x459, 57K)

why get mad? shes probably pulling EZ money, keep her

>We are totally a superpower
Also
>Give more transfer union pls we cant make money here

Alright user you have two options
>pull the bitch out of twitch
>or use your gf to extract money from thirsty orbiters
I would suggest option 2 so that you two can buy a house in due time if you play your cards right

Attached: how to sell a game.jpg (460x490, 62K)

You're lucky I'm not at home user cuz I would dab on your ass with some extra rare anime girls.

>Not laughing as you can fuck her every day while they throw money at her
>Not one day walking into the room, hug and kiss her in front of everyone and smile at the camera

>he isnt a twitch affiliate
>he doesnt have 3 shitposting emotes

how about we just appreciate the nice girls in life?

Attached: Birdy the Mighty.jpg (1752x1186, 496K)

>go outside out of boredom.
>say "hello" to total stranger
>the total stranger smiles

It' s like you want to be an autistic retard.

>go to twitch
>join channel that plays an interesting game with no viewers
>streamer says hi user and wants to know if I had a good day
>get anxious and leave

As far as I know, he isn't even on proper HRT. It's some back alley knock-off stuff that's cheaper and may eventually kill him. He also drinks nothing but Söylent.

What do you think about girls who stream fighting games? You can't get carried in a fighting game. I know there's a female Diamond rank Chun player who streams and myself but I'm nowhere near Diamond
Also isn't there that girl who plays competitive CSGO? I don't know much about shooters but even if you were carried by teammates you need gamesense and good aim and stuff to do well.
Actually all that "getting carried by better teammates" thing seems to only apply to mobas or battle royales or Overwatch all of which are shit games anyway

Attached: 1518562097741.png (861x825, 388K)

>mobas
A bad player will forever stay in the low brackets in mobas, while good players will easily climb.

>go to twitch
>join channel that plays an interesting game with no viewers
>streamer says hi user and wants to know if I had a good day
>get anxious and post a happy pepe
>streamer stops playing and frowns, presses switch under desk
>suddenly i can't leave even if i wanted to and the twitch admins all enter the chat
>they ask me why i posted a white supremacist symbol and demands an explanation before they call the bully hunters
>i sweat profusely and try to say that it was just a funny emote but before i can even type my extended family all barge into my room to disown me

>streamer
>chooses cuck option
Like pottery

A bad player that potentially harms the team probably can't be helped but a mediocre player can easily be carried

All girls are attentionwhores reeeee.

some of you girls are alright. It's just that most do it for attention or money. Not because they want to stream a game. And the game is just an excuse

I didn't say do cuck shit, just tease the faggots right out of their money

Attached: pathetic twitch cuck.jpg (3253x3720, 2.63M)

some people do it because they are lonely.

>pauses game
>AY THANKS POOPFEAST FOR THE SUB
>unpauses game
>1 minute later
>pauses game
>ayyy mister litster thats for the sub

NUMBERS

I get it. Sometimes I want to try it because fuck it, easy money, but I'm not cut out for that. I can barely talk on stream without getting really nervous/self conscious about my voice which makes me play worse which makes me self conscious about my play etc etc

I've actually never seen a streamer except Man vs Game actually do this shit.
Most of them just give a fast and casual thank while playing the game.

>user posts his youtube channel about old school games/anime
>little interest
>keeps doing his stuff
>youtube algorythm picks him up
>has like 13k subbers and rising now
I'm actually happy for him. Just don't become a sellout if you are reading this.

>starts playing game
>pauses game to read puns
>goes to take a shit
>eats on stream
>oh guys it's been an hour now time to switch game

Has anyone started a Twitch channel of themselves watching other Twitch streamers and reacting?

Attached: Man amongst the ruins.png (960x768, 1.03M)

they are the cucks because they pay for your relationship, they dont get to fuck her you do

>really nervous/self conscious about my voice
I don't want to watch a tranny, I want to watch a woman

Why isn't he dead yet?

Based and trollpilled.

You're in the betafarming business now lad! Wishing you and your family a strong harvest!

Attached: 84E.png (876x773, 37K)

The loud ones are by far the worst.
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH SHOOOOOOOOT, SUB HYPE
Eh, if the streamer eats during the first part of the stream and then starts to play, stopping maybe a couple times for a piss break it's fine
I have seen one, I truly don't get it.

>opens bag of chips
>can hear him grabbing hand fulls of chips and gorging
>that crunching and smacking
>cracks open a beer
>glug glug glug

>Streamer with normal populated viewbase starts getting lots of viewers
>becomes obnoxious as fuck and his ego becomes inflated.
Every time.
And then they spend so much time talking about how unbelievable how many viewers/subs they got now every 5'th minute.

You sound like a huge faggot. Grow up.

>I have seen one, I truly don't get it.
Plot twist, the person streaming themselves watching other twitch streams is a cute girl/boobystreamer.

You don't get big out of nowhere. There's basically two recipes for success.

1) Be actually good at a game popular. Esports tier. Automatic viewers because people want to learn from you.
2) Be entertaining

In the latter case, you still need viewers to take off. People just don't come to watch a stream with 1-2, let alone 0, viewers. You NEED friends or bots or fucking something to get you to ~10 viewers. After that it's possible to get viewers organically, but before you start you need to have a core viewer base that will watch you right off or you're fucked.

Attached: 1544443551859.jpg (689x720, 297K)

>streamer forgets to mute mic for taking a piss
>can hear him pissing

You forgot the third option that most big viewers did

Viewbotting.

If only

>streamer forgets to turn off camera
>can see him fapping while "preparing for the stream"

Streamers*

>they dont get to fuck her you do
that'd be great if I got to fuck her either...

>He LARPS as sodapoppin
You need to leave.

I did mention it in the last paragraph but yeah, that's one way to get your initial 10+ viewers so people aren't ashamed of coming in like can be seen in this thread.

Attached: dsp.gif (280x280, 1.57M)

We've all watched DSP do that, user

>Haha how is domestic abuse between adults even real? Like nigga resolve your issues, nigga just walk away lmao.
Based reductionist poster.

Worst part is he doesn't even go to clean himself up before going "hey guys" to his underage audience

>tfw kind of want to stream for fun
>have a thick Swedish accent that makes me sound like a retard

Attached: 81a5737a423e4c3c4173779783066a3c.jpg (600x583, 193K)

>have public colleges
>not a 3rd world country
good joke Muhammed.

Those accents are endearing and could be your gimmick, user.

Are you serious dude? You have no mobile data in your country?

Par for the course
I think people get more attention for having weird accents

>tfw kind of want to stream for fun
>tfw slight midwestern american accent with a deep voice

Attached: chad.png (800x458, 307K)

>Go into 2-3 viewer stream
>At least 2 of them is mods
>They talk between each other and never about what the streamer is doing
>Say Hi to the streamer
>Streamer says Hi
>Mods suddenly care what the streamer is doing and bring up a bunch of internal jokes
Giving mods to people when you got less then 100 viewers is fucking retarded and it will kill your stream.

I'm just more surprised phones can handle that shit

I started watching some turkish dude that lives in germany, he plays Sekiro and the first Sekiro stream was also his very first stream ever, he's fucking insane and oozes charisma. If you're a simpleminded, complete fucking madman it should be easy. Do it, user.
I've been mod for someone, sub FIFTY viewers and streamer had 6 mods simply because we were regulars. Now that streamer quit twitch for reasons but still

>It's.... grrrr.
Why do you jealous incels always talk like you just came from reddit?

because there is not much to handle?

My best friend streams to about 10-12 people on average, nothing crazy but I make it a point to donate around $15 a month to him, spread out across the month so people think he's getting donations. He's my friend and it usually spurs a little more donation

Attached: 1553307837466.gif (320x240, 601K)

literal brainlet that needs to be spoonfed

What other guy said but you also aren't allowed to do stuff like "hey guys I'll take a shot for donations."

>some turkish dude that lives in germany
>he's fucking insane
well yeah he's having an identity crisis

I once read about this Lethalfrag guy.

He quit his job and went on a 1 month everyday streaming mission and even got a twitch prize for it, trying to get traction. He did giveaways and etc. In the end he still can't get over 1k viewers.

It's so sad to know about these people. Literal living failures that show themselves every day. Twitch is made of broken dreams.

Attached: cats.jpg (1200x1000, 165K)

There's good accent and awful accents, and it doesn't help that I barely speak English so sometimes I forget words which only makes it worse.

>Not opening your stream with howdy partner

Support boomer lets players, fuck zoomer streamers
youtu.be/e_l0jImQHa0

>Giving up your job before your u hit big numbers
It's like starting a band and hiring stadiums when you have not been a single

>tfw alot of popular streamers have boomer emotes now

the meme is dead

>get a billion ads
not even ublock works anymore

>Join stream
>Only guy watching
>Streamer doesn't acknowledge me at all
>Someone else shows up and says hi
>Streamer and I both ignore him an he eventually leaves
It was p comfy desu. Fuck twitch chat.

>the absolute drop in dsp's viewers after he killed ludwig
twas like thousands were gone in five seconds

>tfw some fag gifts you a sub to some random channel

Reminder to vote yang gang 2020 so you can get an extra 1k neetbux for these streamtards to do your bidding

who is ludwig? you mean beehtoven?

I streamed classic wow a few times. Just farming with my wedlock, no camera or commentary needed. Chat was surprusingly active but I never even looked at it until I was done
>that one autist who would spam the same request like "go gank Redridge lmao" for hours

I knew about the fap but he killed someone too??

his redemption run in bloodborne

I'M GONNA SAY IT

>tfw would like to stream myself while I get better at certain videogames
>connection is awful

Did he not do 1 year of streaming every day? He seemed to be a genuine good guy though.

NJACKPOT

no one is gonna watch anyway

too oversaturated

You'll be ok, son.

Attached: MV5BNTYzMjc2Mjg4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc1OTQwNw@@._V1_.jpg (1370x2048, 709K)

I'm glad that he died before the 2016 election. I still miss him though.
>F

Attached: this isn't sane.jpg (383x287, 26K)

gotta say I liking the attention im getting from the streamers
fuck I need help

>in a 20k viewer stream
>cheat is going a million miles an hour
>type something
>streamer notices my message
>not even a sub

>start spamming something in twitch chat
>someone copy pastes my message
>another 3 or 4 do it
>5 minutes later
>entire chat is filled with my spam

I know, but I have a small group of "online friends" that would be interested so I'd stream even just for them.
Don't do this user, don't fuel the fire

>Go to a basedaboy streamer who drinks beer
>say in chat that beer tastes bad and people just drink it to get drunk and social pressure
>chats proceed to seethe about it for 30min

Attached: beer.png (599x282, 48K)

>I don't like something
>The only logical conclusion is that no one likes it and everyone is lying about liking it because reasons
xkcd is for faggots

That picture made me laugh mid yawn and I just had a coughing fit at work. It just caught me off guard.

Donate big. Refund donation. Watch the rage.

>refund
>streamer disputes it
>paypal sides with streamer
GG

I will personally harvest my own adrenochrome from my bloodstream and send it to you for your $600 donation.

Too close to home. Big yikes.

Attached: 1550682043522.jpg (437x450, 46K)

>Streamer I watch used to speedrun Persona 3, FES and P3P
>Many "practice sessions" that would go on for whole days
>everytime he tries going for it fully he obviously almost faints or is forced to go to sleep, has sometimes felt really sad that he wasnt able to go past a certain point because rng was fucking him over
>Speedrun record for P3 is like 40 hours
Out of all things in the world to try and speedrun his favorite(and only thing I guess)is Persona 3. Luckily he has stopped doing that for like a year and only streams games he wants to play.

shhh

He missed the greatest live election reaction of all time.
>Donald Trump's elected
>Camera focuses on many sjw degenerate s screaming, crying, convusling, etc.
>You can't always get what you want starts to play.
>I sit back in my chair and feel pride for my country.

Now will Smith is a fucking blueberry.

Nope, he would have probably been another cancerous fuck drumpf celebrity. I'm glad that he died when he was still liked by everyone instead of de-evolving into some leftist cunt

Attached: 1549232596072.png (433x650, 493K)

>>have a thick Swedish accent that makes me sound like a retard
yeah, could never watch pewdiepie because of his retard accent, sounds like eric cartman

Attached: 1900.webm (852x480, 1.9M)

theres nothing more gay and degenerate
than a footfag
nothing at all
literally nothing
not even eating shit coming out of another mans ass is as gay as footfaggery

narcissists tend to be that way

This was an actual TV show in bongland, called "Gogglebox"

>donating to some faggot who cringes at your bad pun
totally sounds like fun. man youre pathetic

t. degenerate

theyre just reading your name you literal autist. no one cares who you are

pretty sad innit

based

here you go

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 54K)

You know what, you're probably right. But I don't think he'd be on the "orange man bad" bandwagon... At least I'd like to believe he wouldn't.

>try streaming for months
>never go above 10 viewers
>accidentally stream one night
>get 166 viewers for boring grindan
>can't recreate the event
F U C K

Try streaming on salvia.

I know this feel all to well

Attached: pagliacci.jpg (1067x1200, 147K)

JUST

Imagine begging for money on the Internet.

Attached: 1552515324320.gif (400x225, 1.75M)

>be told I'm funny and easy-going at work
>get invited to a co-workers house
>get absolutely shitfaced and black out, don't remember getting home
>get lightly teased at work about how drunk I got

>about a year later
>talking to a co-worker who wasn't at the party
>she tells me that the girl who drove me home says that after we left I cried my eyes out about how depressed and suicidal I was and that I just put up a front to try and hide the emotions
>apparently it hurt her so deeply that I'm dealing with these emotions while pretending to be happy on the outside

It's a good thing I don't remember this cause I probably would have quit if I knew I embarrassed myself like this

Attached: 1541217650542.jpg (763x813, 120K)

Sounds like Kaya Orsan

That's basically everyone on the planet.

>ever doing stuff with work outside of work

That's why so many comedians an hero.

I'm sorry, who?

>See this thread
>Urge to watch some videos about wildlife
>Have been binge watching documentary videos for about 5 hours.

Nature can be cruel as fuck.

Attached: 1540738397467.jpg (956x1620, 267K)

I went to karaoke with some girls from work lol. I also spent all day drinking with them last week from midday to midnight

asians?

Germans

>bored
>go to Yea Forums
>see pretty mediocre thread
>give OP a (you)
>the OP probably smiles
Sorry weekend is over, but have a great day asshole

He’s one of Crit1kal’s friends who is now a host on The Official Podcast, but he’s a bit fucking edgy at times and he’s a Turk living in Germany, gives off psycho vibes but he’s also pretty charismatic

Gonna side with based and trollpilled camp on this one desu famalama

What's your annual salary?

Ow god, I did something like that but it leaked. So I quit and everyone was just looking really sadly at me as I packed up my stuff and left the building. Some said they didnt dislike me or anything and they dont mind forgetting it but it was just awkward

people avoid you if they know youre a pit of despair.

Attached: 1490807752082.jpg (601x600, 56K)

>tfw old asian women looking at me all the time

fuck me its annoying, they are fat and disgusting looking

Not true, Ninja was pulling 100k consistently, which is why Drake went on there to promote his album. Ninja was playing Fortnite at a level no one else was at the time.

>Read OP
>"Nice, gotta try"
>Find 0 viewer stream
>He notices and says "Wait, who the fuck are you, retard?"
FUCK

Attached: foreverattone.jpg (208x243, 6K)

>join a stream with a low viewer count
>Say "I hope you are having a good day today"
>leave before they can reply

>streamer forgets to turn off camera
>gets up to go to the bathrooom
>he's supposed to be wheelchair-bound

Oh fuck I remember that. Funny shit.

I started streaming gameplay with commentary a little while ago. I'm still working on overlay setups and sound balancing, but aside from that it seems to be good. Thing is I play retro and games that aren't obscure so much as aren't modern or trending. How do I garnish an audience that appeals to that demographic? My goal is people who are into my tastes will find my stream and hop on board, but I want to make it easier for them to find said stream.

>pisses into a bottle on stream
>puts headset on
>"I'm back"

>the girl hes chatting with tries to make him aware of the fact with hints

Buy a banner on /vr/

Streaming is so fucking lazy and pathetic. Do stand-up or become a writer/actor instead. Something productive.

Kek. Is that real?

nico nico nii

Do you have any idea the effort that goes into editing and setting up streams and videos? You think it's lazy because you only imagine "I plug mic in, plug capture card in, and I'm good to go!" No, it is not at all that easy, and I urge you to educate yourself on a fraction of the effort that goes in to quality productions. .

>Stops playing to monologue about random shit
>loses own train of though
>uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1552313554435.jpg (640x640, 48K)

>editing and setting up streams and videos

Oh no, plugging things in and pressing a few buttons. True talent.

Fucking retarded zoomer.

video editing is low effort
don't kid yourself here user

if only twich started being more of a thing in 2010 or something when i was good at games. i could have bought a good computer back then when it was easy to get viewers

Streamers basically killed Let's Plays. I unironically want the CoD commentators and their like to return at this point.

>search streams for [game] because I like [game] and want to learn more about it
>streamer is playing [game]
>go watch
>he's talking about his life and chatting with subscribers for hours while the game is paused in the background

Attached: SSJ Costanza.jpg (300x223, 110K)

Very nice of you OP. Just please do not become a twitch whale.

Fuck you, I know this is bait but kill youself

>talks about her life
>starts crying mid sentence

Attached: 1534455820574.gif (399x369, 39K)

Its actually real and not a meme

Attached: 1455587204121.jpg (240x159, 5K)

That shit is why Chester killed himself. I hope they're happy.

>coworker goes on his 17 year old cousin’s stream and embarisses him calling out his try hard lies to his 5 viewers
>stream goes dark after my coworker tells the chat he is 17 after the cousin tries talking about clubbing

>getting blackout drunk

how could you even let your guard down this much

DID SOMETHING LIKE THIS, TO CLOSE, TO CLOSE, PLEASE DELETE

Attached: 7b2.jpg (320x337, 12K)

Congrats, you plugged things in! You do a sound test and figure out you have no audio, now you spend ten minutes thoroughly investigating the condition of each cord that's being used and isolate them for individual testing. Maybe you also need to look at the software as well if the hardware isn't the issue. If you use a mic you also have to test the volume of your output to make sure people can hear you.
Now assuming you haven't already (because you have to do it at least once at some point) you have to set up the stream itself- those titlecards, backgrounds, schedule lists (you HAVE been organizing a broadcast schedule, right?), anything else you need to put on the stream itself. Ontop of that, you also have to setup bots or stream settings if you want it to monitor and regulate chat, play music in the bg (if your game is soundless/BGMless/streaming outside a game). Now you can test the stream, maybe run pre-stream in the background while you test and troubleshoot the actual broadcast (if so of course you have to setup a pre-stream program to play as you do)
You can low effort almost anything, sure, but you get out what you put in. That goes for too. Don't kid yourselves into thinking studio engineering is intuitive and easy, you'll be facing problems that have no reason to arise and you'll be troubleshooting for half an hour only to fin the problem magically disappear on you without reason. This shit takes time and effort, and when these elements are isolated it may seem easy and quick to work around, but there are so many steps and factors that go in that this "easy and low-effort" little project will, by the end of the day, give you the harsh reality how hard you have to try for this. And mind you this is all even before you attempt to open your mouth and pick up the controller, before anyone has the chance to judge how annoying/unfunny/unskilled at games you may or may not be.

One time I slipped up and told a coworker I'd rather blow my brains out than work another 16 hour shift. My supervisor pulled me aside and asked me if everything was all right, if I needed to go home. I had to talk to EAP and a fucking priest and was forced to take time off. The worst part was the concern and kindness they showed me

Attached: 1541275877524.jpg (540x526, 54K)

I think you missed the point entirely.
LPs take more effort than livestreams.

If it got you help, it would have been a good thing. Sometimes you've got to dump that shit on someone.
Did they blame you when it "hurt HER so deeply"?

>find streamer with no views
>don't say anything in chat
>watch as they awkwardly try to make conversation and get increasingly self conscious

I don't even watch

>get absolutely shitfaced and black out
On the rare occasion I get cornered into attending something like this, I bring some generic inoffensive booze in an opaque bottle. Drink one then always be willing to go get your own drinks and anyone else's afterwards. Then you spend the night topping up that one bottle with tap water and safely watch everyone else get fucked.

That depends- with LP it's record>edit>upload. If you purely livestream, you have to put loads of effort into the presentation (because there is no post-production editing for the stream). If you aren't a top-page name, you're also going to have to troubleshoot and problem solve everything that comes up, since you're a one-man army and all (unlike LPs where the potential for a reshoot or post-edit is possible). You also have to design your streams around the potential for editing and uploading elsewhere if you want to, and that's a delicate balancing act.

Every single French native I have seen online, across various games over the years, has been a complete asshole - without exception.

Imagine the hit to your self esteem failing to be a whore must be like

Attached: 1549557056246.png (1304x1078, 2M)

>The worst part was the concern and kindness they showed me
It wasn't real, they don't actually care they just don't want to have bad feefee's when you do it

So you should never do anything nice if you can't do it every day?

This.

Attached: 1552008926250.jpg (720x861, 40K)

You ever live in a city and see people who genuinely don't care? Sure some people might do it for reasons that aren't 100% the purest, but you know care and emotion aren't either 1 or 0.

How edgy does twitch let you be, I was thinking about starting to stream for fun, but my humor is pretty Yea Forums, I mean obviously I'm not gonna say nigger and faggot, but what about other swear words and dark humor?

Attached: 1354302103856.jpg (500x500, 109K)

>get absolutely shitfaced and black out, don't remember getting home
What are you, fucking 12?

Attached: 1552925436360.jpg (254x283, 12K)

I don't use a webcam, there's no reason for me to.
I simply stream as a way to archive what I play without it taking any disk space. Sure, it's limited, and it'll be gone in so-and-so days, but it's better than nothing. I am NOT about to buy another multi-TB HDD just to store my vidya recordings.

Attached: 1538112417100.gif (263x252, 1.93M)

I've been streaming just for fun, I managed to get one of the devs to give me free coupons and stuff like that to give.

What does age have to do with anything?
This shit happens to people in their 50s who have been drinking since they were 13.

>Streamers and their viewers are literally retarded
I fucking knew it
I use to stream movies for Yea Forums back when livestream was still a thing, shit ain't hard

Attached: 1535630876122.jpg (1080x771, 360K)

You're making it sound FAR more complicated that it actually is..

Yes exactly they care but for selfish reasons, primarily feeling bad themselves
>Oh man my life sucks and I have nothing to live for and it's only going to get worse
>Yeah true but right you shouldn't end it because I might feel bad if you do see?
Also user mentioned people finanically obligated to pretend to care

sshhhh
he wants to pretend what he's doing has actual merit

This is actually a problem I'm facing right now. Since Twitch has recently changed it's ToS so loosly, I'm a little worried muh Yea Forums humor is going to get my account fucked. Twitch has no problems pulling the plug on anyone not raking in thousands of subs, so I gotta watch out for myself.
I was thinking of having 2 different chats, one for safe and one for loose speech, so anyone hyper-sensitive doesn't have to look at swashes of "nigger fag kike" and I (hopefully) won't get a ban over it.
You can use bots to save your streams indefinitely as opposed to the 14 day timer, so if you use twitch videos as your cloud that might ease your harddrive space.

you get banned for calling fat things fat

>already have a following on youtube for somewhat gaming-related content
>would really like to stream, looks like it'd be fun
>no way to keep a consistent schedule because I guess I've got brain problems
>worried about not being able to edit/have a script/anything, it's just live
Tight

Attached: 1514990066101.jpg (541x583, 50K)

>tfw I have like 4 worked out reviews but Ill never work them out

>I filmed my cousin's birthday party you know, making a movie isn't that hard.
Apples and oranges man, your machine has far fewer moving parts I'd argue that of course it's simpler.
Did you read the post you're replying to? It's like I said, you get what you put in. Sure you can just cobble together the bare minimum, but that's exactly what you're going to get out of it. You wouldn't stream if you had no objective. Do you want to entertain people? Do you want to become popular? Whatever your goal is, making an effort to fulfill that goal can make a difference in what you get out of your time.

A friend of mine streams to single digit viewers and I routinely get black out drunk and bitch about the devs being shekel grubbing kikes or some tranny writer being retarded and graphically describing the surgery or killing niggers at every opportunity, he still has it despite my best attempts
Depends if you have a snitch watching I'd assume

>4 worked out reviews but Ill never work them out
I don't think I understand.

My setup had plenty of moving parts so I could throw in individual memes of movies when they came up
>Can save settings
>Somehow manages to fuck it up every time
You're pathetic, streaming isn't hard this shit is mostly automated I bet you're bad at games too
Wait a minute, DSP?

you sound like a shit friend

I'm pretty sure he's that insufferable faggot in a group of friends who nobody likes.

>somewhat gaming-related content
what does that mean

the biggest difference is you have to do everything in one take and (depending on if you look at chat) may have to do everything in one go while taking in live feedback, and as shitty as it sounds live feedback can unnerve you pretty hard (there's not a single joke that will make everyone laugh, so if 1 person gets the chance to say "that joke was shit" it could disproportionately hit you harder than it deserves). It's part of showbiz, I know, but you gotta prepare for it, unless you wanna pull a Micheal Richards that is)

People stutter and make bad jokes in conversations all the time. I mean, if you actually have people watching your videos on youtube, you should know by now that people are going to talk shit. If you can't get over that on youtube, you definitely won't on twitch.

>make YT gaming channel
>fail to get any subs
>make twitch stream
>barely get any followers
>make porn tumblr
>get like 13k followers
>tumblr deletes all porn tumblrs

Ive written out and planned out 4 reviews but I will never capture the footage and vidoe edit it all

You were too late, user.

You were always too late.

i think people just record them playing the games before they have a review written so they can just take footage from the recordings

I play a game, I enjoy it, I want to share that, so I feel like I have to put down my thoughts.

My cousin has a youtube channel with most of his videos only getting like 100 views but then this one video got over 1 million views. Why did this get 1 million views? youtu.be/MgdKf5n4ELI

does he always do trending stuff? Because REmake2 is pretty big right now

No he doesnt really give a fuck. He's a normal fag. He just randomly uploads videos.

the trick is not to stream something gay that no one wants to watch like fucking X game on normal difficulty.

if your gonna start streaming, either be a god at pvp, or do max difficulty runs of pve related stuff. give people a reason to tune in. you dont even have to talk a whole lot.

>feeling good
>want to stream
>play some old GTA or something
>genuinely having fun
>2 viewers

>feeling like shit
>dont give a fuck
>fire up fortnite for the hell of it
>8 viewers

>played X as a kid
>still remember all the tricks, but have fun because I haven't played in a while
>Spout fun trivia and game design analysis as I go
>0 viewers

>Feel like playing Jackbox
>stream it so others can play with too
>don't even have mic on
>20 viewers

Attached: shaggy.gif (400x225, 1.17M)

>commentary is good
>gameplay is flowing
>not fucking up at all
>0 viewers

fuck me

>someone makes their game name their twitch link

braindead zoomer

>Record game
>Talking about game facts
>Offhandedly incorrectly state a certain fact about a character and don't realize it
>Next 10 comments are people correcting me/calling me a fucking idiot

Attached: 1486912459754.png (876x700, 1.11M)

Why would anyone ever want to watch you play a game when you yourself would rather play it than watch someone else play it?

>Giving money to twitch thots
Patricians only give money to real thots. Fuckin plebs

what the fuck

>trying to get over the 1-3 view hump
so awkward when one person says hi in 3 hours

>go to a random stream
>streamer says "hi, user"
>look at the viewer count. i'm the only one watching
>closes stream

i think I killed his self confidence.

If the commentary and "fun trivia" were good, you would have viewers.
Nobody gives a shit about you. You're boring. Just play videogames and stop being attention-seekers.

How do I start a twitch thread on Yea Forums without it getting banned? Because I swear I've tried and keep getting blasted with "HURR DURR NOT VIDYA" for about 5 replies before it getting 404ed, then an hour later get a quickban for off topic posting.
Don't give me that shit. this is vidya. Anyone with eyes can see that.

the only time its ok if you were part of production and have meaningful things to say. some director/actor commentary is kino

>randomly clicking through youtube "affiliated channels" to find more stuff I might like
>popular youtubers linking to their less popular friends who link to their less popular friends and so on
>eventually run into some guy that has a 70+ part Dark Souls 2 playthrough
>averages out at 3-5 views per video

Why do they keep doing it lads? I'd quit out of embarrassment at the dozen mark.

Attached: onionboy.jpg (900x900, 54K)

How long until people just watch people on tv watching them back on tv?
Like a videocall where no-one does anything and you both just watch each other.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You good. Chinks are the jews of Indons.

Is it even legal to stream random people in the street ?

>that cop ass cam

Attached: snake.jpg (500x500, 128K)

It may be sour grapes, but I geunuinley think it's because I'm not a popular personality, yes. People LITERALLY drove in by the hundreds of thousands to watch Jerma play a shitty steam game that may as well be free, Vinny play some Russian bootleg of a Mario game he' already played dozens of times, or Simplefips play Mario 64 ROMhack #581. Do they do it for the game on screen?
I sit here asking myself "how can I change this?" Should I play more popular current games until I build myself a fanbase up? I don't desire to sellout with an unnecessary webcam or some dumb tiered sub system. Do people actually like that stuff? Because I mean I could set up a system for people to throw money at me if it makes me more watched.

You need a gimmick. "Watch user play games in a variety of funny hats."
Or get your gf to wear a tight, cleavage revealing top and bounce up and down in the background.

People are probably more likely to watch something if lots of other people are watching it. Something about confirmation or proof that it's good. Same reason why women go for guys with a high gf count.

Wait to meet me and they'll all look like angels.

French too here, usually people are cool if you're not anal about the omelette du fromage jokes. I usually laugh with people about it. If someone sperging he'll be the one looking retarded.

you're a good man, user. Takes stones to do that.

They're called blue boards you fucking retarded monkey.

It helps that I find my accent and french accent generally super funny. I can't help but laugh every time I see an interview of some ubisoft guy or something in english.

made me kek

Idk if indonesians specially likes Chinese people.

Unless you're trolling them, I'd say it doesn't sound very entertaining to me. Plus, doesn't matter if blue or not, Yea Forums will break almost every violating of profanity and offensive nature Twitch has.
I wouldn't.

I used to go to random streams of games I like and giving tips. I once saw a guy playing Daggerfall who didn't know he could use mouselook lmao.

I personally think French accents on women are one of the hottest, second only to Scottish/Irish

quick rundown on this?

>giving tips
>gives actual tips
Panicked and thought you meant money. Good user.

imagine watching someone commentate over a paused games
imagine wanting to be watched by children who spam emotes for hours

Attached: 1425260533494.jpg (250x241, 11K)

>join horror stream
>just a guy broadcasting old grindhouse horror movies on a crt from his phone while he ralks to sub 20 chat
>hosted every Wednesday
Comfiest stream ive ever found

Attached: 9da0550422f2383612a44224e57e0b93.jpg (800x600, 353K)

this sounds like the stream dream

If you like scottish accents on fit birds then watch Storm Huntley's prostitution documentary. Maybe you'll rip your dick off, who knows.

whats a good tactic for getting people to want to come back to watch your streams again

Because you're a Yea Forums browser who has sunk himself so far into the asshole nature of the site that you find genuine joy when people who [thing you don't like] have bad things happen

>not Russian
Lmao, giving money ? That's a good one.

Attached: 1538449102144.gif (325x244, 1.84M)