Why don't you just quit that game?

Why don't you just quit that game?

Attached: 1515216806261.png (520x611, 174K)

>200 hours in
>still didn't unlock everything
it's like scratching an itch at this point

I...I have to finish it, I know it sucks, i know I could find better writing on wattpad and I know for a fact this whole endeavour is eating away at my mental health but I have to fucking do it, it's the last damn game in my backlog and the final piece of the puzzle for one of my favorite series, I MUST finish this fight.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552978518192.jpg (600x718, 172K)

My problem isn't quitting, my problem is resetting. Whenever something slightly goes wrong I want to start over again. Keeps ruining everything but I can't stop doing it.

>Haven't played Overwatch in months
>Was eh 50/50 on the game
>Decide to play it tonight
>Reaper player who's Triple+ Gold with 1300 hours gets mad at us for not picking damaging heroes
>We're ALL damaging heroes
>See him MULTIPLE TIMES NOT TARGET FUCKING HEALERS WHEN HE IS POINT BLANK WITH THEM
>Game ends really close, but we lose
>"Wow guys, I carried you lol"
>Tell him, "Get in voice chat, pussy"
HE should fucking quit. The guy has 1300 hours and he STILL can't fucking play the second easiest character in the fucking game. Fucking unreal. Literally watching that guy is like those "Drawing Progression" pictures where they haven't changed in years or are significantly worse than before. How can you play THAT MUCH and not improve?

learn to find the fun in chaos. maybe write down the things you could've done better for the second, perfect playthrough, but the first, bad one must be finished to the bitter end
and besides, if you play for long enough there sometimes are ways to correct the mistakes of the past, like going back to your first base after you made like seven bases more to tear it down and make it look good.

Attached: spaghetti.png (1204x765, 2.72M)

Thanks user, appreciate that. I've been trying to break through this bad habit of mine for a long time now, maybe trying to enjoy the unpredictable chaos will work. I never looked at it that way.

I've already played 1200 hours and am now in the top 1%. If I stop playing it'll all be a waste of time

Attached: 1463207475784.gif (365x378, 5K)

Once you reach the age where are your employed and your time is limited can you easily drop games you do not like and Yoy will be playing more Focused games instead of open-world trash

DMC 5 and Sekiro are blessings and you dont even see it.

Fuck battle royales and open world shit.

>How can you play THAT MUCH and not improve
lazy bad habits

stop posting tranny artist

I have a friend that has sunk like 2000 hours into League of Legends and spent hundreds on the game, but I'd feel better playing with your average BR or Blyat over him. Some people just never learn somehow

Attached: 1546242527319.jpg (363x363, 25K)

Because there isn't another game that does it better

Attached: lick.png (379x466, 215K)

I did

Attached: 1552717073334.gif (600x291, 1.57M)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he thinks i'm just going to quit when i'm already too deep into it
It's too late for me now, I've fallen so far into the gacha hole that there's no saving me.

I have because Sekiro literally broke my controller's r1 button from the constant spam.

are there lewds of this character

yes but probably not in that same artstyle

知らんけど〜

Attached: 1551316342340.png (1692x1621, 289K)

There's one that normally gets posted in gyari threads