Persona royal

Female Mc looks like a generic girl and shit
What where they thinking?

Attached: 1553389663493m.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kiyo_pen/status/1109534566803345408
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you idiot she's cute

Do NOT talk shit about my wife.

I hate LGBTQ SJW bullshits but anime yuri is very welcome. so please let her fuck Sae.

Attached: ultra bone.jpg (918x749, 43K)

ribbon same color as hair, poor choice of aesthetics

She's probably not femc. I think she's some sort of anti-Phantom Thief villain they're gonna have to face.

She believes that a group of unknown watchers should decide people's fates and wants humanity to make choices for themselves and grow on their own will, think of her like Solidus Snake, she just wants people to be truly free

She's not going to be a new main character. That's just way to much effort, and no, stuff on the Switch are not clues, there are just artifacts of development.

She going to be new secondary character with a new side story. At best, should could be the main character of a secondary episode, like P3 The Answer. More likely something like Marie from P4G or Labrys from P4A (although that is stretching it). Hopefully, she like the latter character and be good and cute and not the former and suck

Attached: 2477f6a6b56486b3f617dca285ee8fa9619d86da.png (1500x1714, 1.15M)

>it's ok when Japan does it

WRYYYYYYYYY! Why is there no Switch port of Persona 5!

This. It makes her design look unfinished.

1. It's fanart
2. Not confirmed it's femc, decent chance, but not confirmed
3. Assuming it's femc, generic/bland design is the goal, there's a reason why all the protags are silent and bland, it's so everyone can self-insert and make their own story

Can't wait to play her in Smash

Will I finally be able to be a cute lesbian now?

This, but unironically

T. Retards

Attached: t5gqdbo8eory.jpg (540x960, 53K)

user, read the water mark. DO NO REPOST.

>Persona royal
HOLY SHIT i haven't visited Yea Forums for 2 days, they just announce Persona Battle Royale?

Fuck off cuck.

No
Persona 5: The Royal
THE Royal
Not Royal
The Royal

No, it’s a Switch port.
Didn’t you see the Playstation logo in the beginning of the trailer.

>user, read the water mark. DO NO REPOST.
Next you're going to tell me that copying my pictures, music, videos, games, books, software programs and operating system off the Internet is something I shouldn't do when there is a gay little notice telling me that I shouldn't.

Obviously it's the P3P Female MC who somehow didn't die.

Yes, Makoto also looks like shit

A person is telling you they don't want to see their artwork, why do you try being oh I don't know a decent human being and respect that?
Incel.

You're so pathetic it's not even funny. When a person posts their art publicly on twitter/pixiv, it's fair game. If the artist didn't want it reposted, how about not hmm not posting it? Dumb cunt.

What will her problem be.

This, Door-kun reincarnates as her and enrolls in Shujin to stop the true evilvand end the Persona trilogy of games

More and more jutifications for your shitty actions, there is tons of art out there and you choose this one? Get outta here.

>there is tons of art out there
Not really, the reveal was literally only a day ago and OP's pic was one of the very few quality ones.

If it really bothers you so much, here's the source: twitter.com/Kiyo_pen/status/1109534566803345408

Now stop whining.

When did this thread turn into an art repost discussion?
I thought this was a Persona 5 Royal thread.

Unironic retards are everywhere

you don't get it - The. Source. Doesn't. Matter. - it's in the OP pic. The problem is that OP posted it when it literally says - in massive text - that the artist didn't want that.

Attached: 63P2fzb.png (1726x2400, 570K)

Too flat, dropped.

This is so fucking sad dude. Imagine if a game company posted their game for free on twitter and captioned it with "DO NOT REPOST". That's how fucking stupid you sound right now. Of course people are going to repost, that's fair game, everyone does it. Don't post shit on the internet if you don't want it reposted.

Attached: 1545367762192.png (520x600, 233K)

A video game company is way off a person just posting art for fun, it's a respect thing.

This. 0/10

>There are people who complain about their art being reposted on an anonymous site like this

Attached: b56e4b7e-c797-4dec-877b-0aaa50c309ec.jpg (193x242, 19K)

Dude, makato looked generic and she was like easily best girl in main cast.

haha wow nice you really owned that artist, now they know to not post things on the internet for others to enjoy

Attached: edgy m8.png (150x105, 24K)

You'd have to be a retard if you actually think that she's the FeMC.
I mean, only Smashfag think that's there will be any FeMC anyway.

>female MC
>Switch port
>"confirmed"
Did everyone forget how words work or did I

>This thread

Attached: suragi.jpg (1192x1854, 777K)

Oh no, the world is doomed, what ever will we do without western artist #423423 who decided to stop drawing because he's so insecure with himself regarding reposted art. Truly we're in the wrong. Grow the fuck up please.

Attached: sLe13h3.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

Joker's design is anything but bland. He's the most attractive guy in the cast and was intentionally designed that way, according to the artbook.

Your mom

Uhhh, so what is it that this comic is trying to convey?

>Sae and FeMC
>Kawakami and FeMC
>Ohya and FeMC
>Takemi and FemC

Attached: THO.jpg (576x1296, 280K)

Because P5R is a sequel and she is the protag

You shouldn't hack an artist's PC and vandalise the only copy of an unpublished work.

Big difference between Makoto's hair accessory and OP's. Makoto's is made to blend in and look like almost like a braid in her hair.

OP's pic is a bow/ribbon, which by nature is not meant to give an illusion of hair like that, it's usually meant to contrast with the hair, which is what makes bows/ribbons cute as hell. The girl in the OP is still fucking cute, regardless, though.

Attached: 1553422232784.jpg (1192x1854, 781K)

1. Female MC is confirmed because of Smash Datamine.
2. Persona 5 Switch port is confirmed because Joker is in Smash.
3. Fuck You! everything related Smash is automatically confirmed to be true.

Attached: 1376326798615.jpg (166x231, 6K)

>artist drew something
>people like it
>people makes a funny edit
>artist starting to seeth
I don't get it either.

Am I doing it right?

Attached: repost.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

>actual fucking resetera tranny cuck in this thread crying about reposting a faggot art
Holy shit the absolute state of Yea Forums

Attached: seething cucks.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

Wait, that's a hairband? I thought that was her actual hair braided.

So who voices her? I remember somebody saying a few days ago Rie Tanaka would be voicing the FeMC and I thought how oddly specific.

>characters need to be overdesigned garbage
no wonder jrpgs usually have shit character desigs, they listen to retards like OP.

Attached: 1553422717932.jpg (7000x7000, 3.86M)

Attached: please do repost.jpg (1920x1920, 315K)

stop flooding you'll get us all banned

If you are anything resembling serious about this "issue", I suggest you get the fuck out and stop shitting up the board. You're retarded for trying to get anons to adhere to your own personal code of ethics, and by bitching at them over it and derailing the thread into off topic bullshit, you're turning the whole thing into a shitpost war. That makes you cancer.

On top of that, reposting the image here of all places is so goddamn harmless. No one's unduly taking credit for the work, which is half the reason people even put "please do not repost" watermarks in their image. And on top of that, their name is still on it which lets everyone looking at the image know who made it, so it's not like anyone was gonna fucking steal it or some shit.

But now that you've chosen to throw an autistic fit over it, there's probably some user out there tempted to harass the artist over YOUR shitposts.

Attached: 1553293299955.gif (287x216, 554K)

Looks like some shitty OC made in Koikatsu. Is Japan even trying anymore?

Wow you sound even more like a cuck than the other faggot

Nu-Yea Forums is full of little bitches huh

Is that Ariana Grande

Why did you quote me?

Based.
Cringe.

Completely different thing, like night and day. That's a prop like hair extensions, a ribbon is supposed to be a fashion accessory It should be black with some black detail.

>the original is lost forever
Damn, we're monsters.

Make me nigger, what are you gonna do? Politely tell me to stop? Lmao.

Using the word "harass" does not make you a cuck, user. But maybe it was too strong of a word. Not like I buy into that internet harassment shit, anyways.

Assuming you're the one who posted the comic, because said comic appears sympathetic to the shitposting retard.

>s-stop derailing the thread, stay on topic!
>wahhh someone called me a cuck lets continue derailing the thread

I always feel strange or bad changing artistic intent, when having to do this, because an artist makes a canon mistake.

isn't it a good thing if people post your artwork, i don't get it

don't

She looks like she could handle a good facefuck.

Her ponytail looks good and the ribbon on the uniform is cute.
If she's not the new MC,, you can probably dick her without any repercussion like you did with Marie, so she'll do for a good pump'n dump.
If she's the new MC, I can't wait to scissor the fuck out of every girl in the cast.
Seems like a win-win situation.

Attached: 1490873440391.jpg (760x577, 96K)

>tfw this will probably finally get me to buy a fucking PS4 near the end of it's lifetime

I hope I can still romance Ann as her.

i want to fuck this generic girl

based fucking retard

>Kawakami can dress up FeMC in a cute maid dress
I need it.

Knowing that we could have had this instead makes it hurt far more. What a great design.

I mean yeah, sex hair and keeping the glasses is pretty damn amazing, but that's just basically a direct sex swap. If P3P is anything to goes by, Atlus still want her FeMC to be quite distinct in design.

literally mai from bb with red hair

Her hair is absolute garbage

>Totally different bangs
>No crazy ahoges
>Mai has huge MaiMai while FeMC has very small FemFem
Yeah, they're both "female" with ponytails, that's about it.

same chick 2 years younger

No she was special and cute and best girl

I don't see a differnce

>Totally different bangs
>No crazy ahoges
Still only girls with ponytails

CHESTLET

Attached: laughing-man.jpg (800x547, 86K)

same chick 2 years younger

Nothing wrong with cute DFC

>red persona 1 girl

Attached: ErikoP1.png (490x2244, 890K)

I'm leaning more toward femgoro tbqh

She's beautiful. I want to brush her hair so she can maintain such perfection.

Elly is better blonde.

Redpill yourself on vidya matters:

Looks like a detailed npc

You're forgetting Atlus doesn't give a shit about 1 and 2 existing

Will she be Chaos or Law?

I got it!
>Red hair
>Red eyes
>ponytail=possibly sporty parent
>ponytail also has a bit of wave to it
>Persona 5 Royal. Someone else is also considered royalty in Persona.
Are we looking at Mitsurus' and Akihikos' kid?

Attached: everything-is-connected.jpg (500x375, 133K)

I tried.

Attached: 1540880199391.jpg (1920x1920, 805K)

It says right fucking there user DO NO REPOST. I'm reporting you to the copyright police!

>tfw still can't be a girl in Persona 4
>tfw still can't fuck Kanji straight

Attached: IMG_7425.jpg (780x879, 585K)

True Demon

give it some stripes or polka dots

okay tastelet

What's going to be her personality if she turns out to be a Marie? I'm thinking she's going to be a Cuhrazy Yandere-esque girl who's actually like God or something like pic related

Attached: 2473332-hikaru+smtiv.png (356x640, 220K)

Attached: 1553418218563.png (1024x1024, 1.2M)

How much they will make from this quick cash grab port.
I mean, they literally took unused assets and added them again. It won't surprise if she was originally in but was removed in order to do exactly this.

I will date Mishima and then fuck every other guy except him.

>Mitsurus' and Akihikos'
Never ever kek

>Never ever kek
She has to have a kid with someone and it's either MC or Akihiko. Guess which one isn't around?

Okay but what if that’s the point.
Repression and rebellion are the themes of the original, so why not a girl who feels like she blends in but her motives and values differ greatly from the flamboyant and gaudy phantom thrives?

I know you're joking, but there are people who genuinely believe they should get involved.

Yeah, like SEES. Duh.

>Here, a 45sec teaser where we present you this new confidant or minor NPC in the new version of the game.
How can non-female playable character fags can be this dumb?

>red ribbon same color as hair
>eyes the same color as her hair and ribbon

Nah, that's just straight-up godawful character design.

Make her ribbon black like the rest of her outfit and make her eyes a lighter or darker shade of red from her hair, and she'd stand out a bit more.

Because P4G teasers didn't have Marie, Catherine Full Body didn't have Rin, SJR didn't have Alex, etc.

another additional girl to the harem

She... is... perfect.

Everything from the uniform to her character looking bland sexy self-insert to her being in the same district as Joker in the teaser, points towards us playing her.
I don't know if in the base game all over again or an alternative route but it would be absurd to think she's like the Aeon confidant or else, seriously.

>femc
What's the point? All the boys are shit.
Will we be able to save Goro?

I just hope we see more Ann in her game

>Yea Forums genuinely believes that they'll allow yuri in this when they wouldn't even allow gay relationships in any of the other games

No, you are getting an otome husbando simulator whether you like it or not.

Japan is finally realizing that the female otaku market is just as profitable as the male otaku market - if not moreso. I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be Atlus's first major attempt at catering to a predominately female target demographic.

Attached: 1551670570840.jpg (297x545, 38K)

>Female MC
Do people really believe this? I didn't get that impression at all. I mostly thought that she'd be a new confidant, probably with a story that will tie into the main plot

It's not for the boys, it's for the girls user. Get our yuri going is the whole point.

>girls
>wanting yuri

More like get our yaoi going will be the whole point.

No way. I want to romance teach and futaba as FeMC.

Have they mentioned any new romanceable options?

They haven't even mentioned if she's an NPC or FeMC

The teaser just showed her standing in Shinjuku and having a brief conversation with Akechi/the narrator

>atlus
>information

Did you forget about P3P

She a 1st year student while Joker is a 2nd year and she not a fan of the Phantom Thieves.

Its pretty obvious that she not FeMC

Well if she turns out to be the MC, then this game probably won't be aimed at waifufags and what they want.

Personally, if we only got one yuri option I'd want FeMC x Takemi

Attached: Takemi.jpg (539x800, 100K)

>She a 1st year student while Joker is a 2nd year
An alt protag doesn't necessarily have to be in the same year.

>she not a fan of the Phantom Thieves.
She said this in response to Goro's question, if she was the femc, what else would she say?

It feels 50/50 to me whether she's a new social link or femc. Her uniform and dedicating an entire reveal to her point to femc.

Attached: E3C74B02-10BC-487C-8B4C-7A95CF56D077.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

Her design's too bland and simple to make for decent waifu material.

Bland, generic character designs in JRPGs usually indicate that they're meant to be self-insert material, AKA femc.
The fact that Atlas even bothered to give her such a teaser reveal implies she's a femc either way.

>if she was the femc, what else would she say?
Something similar to the options you get in game in relation to being asked that.
The response makes you wonder how much of base personality she would have if playable and if it's asserted like how the protag as Joker does

Why would you assume FEMC will get gay options when MAMC didn't?

Because a lot of guys are in to that too, while there's not a lot of interest for male gay relationships.

Not sure the majority of males really want to date males, female MC or otherwise.

Don't japs love that shit?

>implying a Persona game with a self-insert femc would be primarily aimed at males and their waifufag target audience to begin with

>lawfag as fuck
>Female Joker

>if she was the femc, what else would she say?
Then she goes out of her way to say
>''In the end, people have to solve their problems on their own, I think''
It's fucking obvious she's not FeMC

Everyone in P5 is a bland self insert

There's also somewhat of a precedent with P3P.

Was it confirmed that she's a FeMC and not just Marie?
Why she hates Phantom Thieves if she's MC?

Nothing confirmed. Have to wait until April 24 for more info.

Nothing is confirmed yet. If she's an MC, I'd assume that means P5R is a new story.

Even Yusuke and Morgana?

I'm too lazy to look it up, can someone link the teaser with english subtitles? I don't speak noodle

>Atlus
>New Story
Yeah they did it for a 3DS game but for PS4? Hell no

She's cute but her tits are too big.

>p3 femc is different to show the complete opposite way to deal with depression
>p5 femc is different because???

because the best waifu is (You)

all I can see is a glorious ponytail so she is best grill

fixed

Attached: 6865867567568586.png (1024x1024, 736K)

What is "non generic"? Define.

Because it's not a female protagonist you fucking retard.

Stage 2

Attached: E3AC7286-2049-44F2-B75C-7A9014E3E387.jpg (800x2000, 141K)

Is this Ariana grande

Attached: 2019-03-24-22-10-09-561.jpg (1600x1600, 855K)

no

the opposite way to EFF ADULTS

It's not like P3 femc looked like a beautiful princess.

You arent aware of Persona 3 Portable are you?

What about FeMC with Liz and Aiegis?

please do not

You'll have costumes retards, that's not her only look

>You'll have costumes retards,
I bet her casual wear will be just as bland as her school appearance.
Interested in what her Metaverse design will look like

P3P had Aegis and Elizabeth and Catherine FB literally has a girl (male) route.

The trailer makes her out to be against the phantom thieves. She could admittedly be lying through her teeth, but if we take her at her word, then I don't think she could be a Joker gender flip. That leaves her being either a supporting character in a FES/Golden-style remake or the protagonist of something new.

I hope if she's not a Playable character or MC, she's instead a decent rival.
Akechi dropped the ball hard due to his daddy issues

>femc
It's another social link

Attached: 1549951032934.png (245x253, 11K)

Attached: 1553422717932.jpg (50x50, 3K)

>Finally
Shoujo manga rakes in hard fucking dosh and always have from doujin to official. They literally single handedly carried Osomatsu-san to a second season

It'd be pretty funny if P5R just replaced Akechi with the new girl halfway through the game, but I still hope it turns out to be something more substantial than a re-release.

Exactly, which is why it surprises me that Atlas didn't jump into the market sooner.

Either way, Yea Forums's going to be in for a very rude awakening if she turns out to be a femc.

Is there any other basis to her being FeMC for P5 except her design being generic?

Attached: Motto!_Ojamajo_Doremi_-_09_(640x480_DVD_H264_MP3)_[5ACCC652].mkv_snapshot_02.43_[2016.03.26_12.33.23 (640x480, 65K)

Same

>there's not a lot of interest for male gay relationships.
Fujoshis?

>it's p5 the answer

Dedicating an entire teaser to a single character reveal.

>bow is the same color as the hair
it was obviously a brighter red in the trailer op

That's never happened before, am I right?

Attached: Marie_portrait.png (722x871, 307K)

Makoto is made for joker cock

>P5 Apocalypse
>P5 Eternal Punishment
More like Yakuza cock

>Makoto is made for Mafia cocks
FTFY

Attached: d0c3b3959705594.jpg (752x1080, 138K)

P5 Apoc would be the motherfucking shit.

Bring in an all new team of persona users bitches.
Maybe give personas to some of the existing characters like hifumi.

>her introduction palace has her run headlong into certain suicide against a mafia boss
>near blackmailed into sexual slavery as a result
>After its over she keeps taking you to mafia movies and gets 'excited' by them
>Wants to go into the police so she'll be spending all her time with criminals

Makoto wants the criminal dick, so wants lots of it and she wants it hard.

>FUCK SOCIAL LINKS AND FUCK LAW

>P5R let's you kill your friends

Attached: dagda_close.jpg (537x400, 87K)

Marie should of been the femc of P4 golden

share this one instead. i created it so it's safe

Attached: my original picture.png (1024x943, 1.13M)

>kill your social links
>dagda lets you summon your persona as demons to replace them.

>voice lines
>talking about the PT as if they are an outside party
why do people think she is an Fem MC again? There is more reason to believe she is just another additional girl added to an updated game like Atlus does for all their re-releases
Unless there was actual footage of her being playable, it is most likely she is not a new MC

>In the end, I feel like you can only solve that yourself.
What does she mean by this

Attached: 1553356881314.jpg (481x700, 61K)

ONE MORE FRIEND REJECTED

Wishful thinking probably, P3P FeMC route was pretty fun.

I think she is criticizing that people made requests of the Phantom Thieves to CHANGE THE HEART of people related to their problems rather then getting of their ass and solving them.

In other words, she is a NEUTRAL-fag.

Attached: Doomed Freedom End.png (256x384, 28K)

nice work user, she's cute

I'd be down for this.
The current Persona formula's starting to get stale anyway. I hope the plot for the next one goes balls off the walls crazy and doesn't play safe in its attempts to tackle serious issues anymore.

Dumb punpunposter

I don't like most of P5 cast very much so that would be delightful

Thanks user, I'll be sure to share this with my friends and tell them you made it.