Sekiro Cheat Engine

Are we having fun Yea Forumsros?

>I multiplied my attack power by 7 and health by 5. Also infinite items and no money loss upon death

Now game is fixed and plays like a normal but challenging game

Attached: y1ZTRN4.jpg (494x519, 57K)

Attached: 1525515943627.png (503x550, 572K)

I know its bait but still kys

i am sorry guys; From never heard about game balance - so we have to balance it out

Armored Core games were balanced and then the souls meme came along

Just a general heads up user, but 3DM has a reputation for filling their publicly released trainers with all sorts of genuinely nasty chink malware.

Be safe user.

So where do people pirate games nowadays. Want to play sekiro but for less than $10 on my bank account

i love this meme. you can virustotal it and in fact they themselves posted a link to virustotal

usually people pirate from 3dm official website ;^) or just suck 5 dicks at $10 each or 10 dicks at $5 each

>trusting the Chinese
No way fag

dude just use cheat engine not some chink malware

Im gonna puke...

have fun being stuck with the horseman boss or the boss after that (literally impossible)

I know this is bait but they aren't that difficult

What's the point of even playing with some of these on? You may as well watch a YouTube playthrough.

oh yeah? what about the bull boss?

immediatly reminded me of my woman's lover- same stamina and power

It shows the sad state of gaming when I can't even discern the memes from reality. All these people act like its the hardest game ever made and I cant tell if its jokes or just the average gamer being bad at games now (which isnt far off lets be honest)

Again bait. But I beat him the first try. Someone on vg said just stay close to him. And use fire works when he charges and sure enough wrecked him

the truth is that you are the sad cunt here and all souls fans. go learn some game design. there is a difference between

>broken difficulty
>challenging/hard game

Attached: g.jpg (788x574, 36K)

I rung this, didn't really make the game any noticeably harder. I collected a lot of scrap iron and gunpowder, though.

Attached: 1528486693292.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

I'm not even close to being an elitist, but who dude. Way to be a big bitch who gives up completely.

Every boss has a strategy, you get fucked if you don't use your head. This is a trademark of a great souls game, not difficulty. And this game is more advanced in that department than any other previous From title. DS2 and DS3 by comparison are jokes.

dont play games that you cant beat then?

I'm sure a lot of people are cheating, but there's something about the way OP constructed his post that makes me think he's only after some (You)s.

Imagine being worse at video games than the little japanese and korean girls streaming on twitch

I remember seeing a girl beating Dark Souls with a steering wheel.

This isn't dark souls. Dark souls is a very primitive game by comparison.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET TO THE PLATFORM WITH THE BELL TO FEED THE BIG FUCKING COLORED CARP JESUS FUCK IVE SPENT 5 GODDAMN HOURS TRYING TO FIND A WAY ON TO THAT PLAFORM AND THE INTERNET IS FUCKING U S E L E S S

Sekiro is well-balanced though. You just suck, don't want to admit it, and use cheats instead of getting better.

the only thing from there i would agree with there is the infinity spirits cuz most of the time the prosthetic don't matter

Another guy already made this thread
Stop stealing ideas and be original

>So where do people pirate games nowadays
TPB, as always.

Attached: Capture.png (702x262, 12K)

i will give you some examples of well-balanced hard games son

>tomb raider 2/3 from the 90's
>All Armored Core games except the latest 2 ones
>max payne 2/3
>commandos 2 /3
>hotline miami 1

Attached: tekashi.png (691x730, 642K)

>all those leeches
disgusting

>watching someone else play instead of beating the game yourself
Faggit.

>Honeypot

>So buttblasted at the game he has to use cheats
>'I'm sorry'

People get From Software games BECAUSE they're generally challenging, if you have to cheat because of 'balance' issues then you might as well play something else.

Attached: 1547817843201.jpg (480x442, 23K)

>no money loss upon death
There's no option for that on your screenshot

>easy games are well balanced
heheheheh

i use mrAntiFun trainer not that one. the one pictured needs me to register with their incel website

tinfoil

game has many good aspects- it just needs the players to fix it's balancing issues

>people taking this obvious bait
This is why we can't have a good board

kill yourself

>Sekiro is well balanced
It's like the least balanced game I've ever played. I'd be better off using literal wet-spaghetti instead of the Katana.

Attached: 1547921098225.png (244x252, 86K)

>using a shady trainer instead of just cheat engine
Maximum retard. With that said, I only ever use cheat engine for free cam mods.

Pieces of shit on this shit website will complain about someone cheating meanwhile gloat about how they pirated all their games. I hope you get raped in prison or hit by a car and become paralyzed from the neck down for life, you won't even be able to kill yourself as I shit on your face and fuck your mom.

Can you stupid fucking contentious retard niggers stop whining and crying about some loser cheating in a video game and TELL ME HOW TO GET ON THE PLATFORM WITH THE BELL TO SUMMON THE GREAT COLORED CARP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he thinks the game is about dealing damage
hint; it's not.

honeypot for what? I download game, i play game, i delete game. Come back for more. 2 adblocks, a dynamic IP, no personal info of me anywhere online or on my computer and an internet connection registered to the previous house occupant's name is what i got. They can "honeypot" me as hard as they want. Piracy drives up the price of games in the age of 1$ game bundle sales.

You do realize that you count as a leech until you finish downloading, right?

user the thread is bait, settle down and go drink some milk or something jesus

Attached: 1495942003167.png (1800x1578, 199K)

No shit, it's about sitting there and functionally just parry-spamming or slapping your spaghetti against a bulls side until it lets you stab it in the face. Real good fucking game design.

Attached: 1535829699276.png (420x420, 150K)

GO BACK TO YOUR SOULS YOU FUCKING CASUAL

Attached: 7888.png (422x357, 161K)

all these literal autists not getting the point of using cheats, you must be fun at parties...oh wait, you are probably the kind that doesn't get invited and your only friends are from the FROM SOFTWARE fanbase from the internet where you circlejerk about "no hit runs"

Attached: 574239750328.jpg (413x395, 19K)

>this turbo autist correlates pirating software with cheating in a video game
holy shit my sides in orbit

As opposed to dodge and infinite damage? This design is harder because you can't just beat an enemy by outdamaging them, or tanking and chugging. You actually have to care about posture. Imagine a game playing differently to than what you want or are used to, what a fucking travesty that must be.

we get it, you are just casual
>noooooo i want to just have fun :D without effort le bit

you can stop posting now, we get that you use trainers because you can't beat Sekiro the git gud way

It's literally just a shitty fusion of Bloodborne and Nioh with enemy damage knocked up 4X and more limited ways to defeat them. It's not creative or "playing differently", but you are right... it is a travesty. It could have been so much more than this literal skeleton of a game that's just difficult for the sake of difficulty with no reward.

Just climb up there with your hook thingy, mate.

sekiro is by far from's most 'honest' game. every move is pretty well telegraphed and even unblockable moves give the player a warning so you can dodge or counter or whatever

if you die 99% of the time its your fault

admit it, this game wont last. you guys will finish it then put it down and only return for dlc, or maybe not even then.
inb4 >I-I'm already doing ng+!
only because this game just released and is a hot topic on Yea Forums.

RARBG is all you need.

>the one pictured needs me to register with their incel website
Don't know where you downloaded that shit but mine doesn't ask anything like that.

Attached: d.png (512x535, 241K)

>how can anyone like something I don't like?
>they must be pretending!

Get good, faggot.
People like you are upset because it's not like soulsborne or Nioh.
You have everything to get the upperhand on any enemy you encounter and the popup informations explained it all.

Attached: 2018-06-03_10h29_56.png (1056x703, 929K)

I said the game doesn't have lasting appeal, dumbass.

Can you go direct your autist rage at another game already. This is getting boring.

No shit. Yea Forums is retarded.

don't worry, you'll stop caring about this game long before my autism runs out.

I'm fucking tired of being the only person I know to actually have heard and like From before fucking Souls influenced every little stupid thing they do.

I want a Tenchu thats an actual Tenchu, I want another proper survival horror thats like Kuon. This piece of shit could have been either of those things but no. No no no we need to re-use the engine and the assets and the fucking memes that people expect.

Just fuck off Dark Souls. Get cancer.

What's that?

The only thing I use the trainer for is to get inifinite dragonrot cure, which I use right before they die. I'm fine with dying a lot and losing money/exp but I dont want to permanently fuck over my game.

I don't even like it that much compared with bloodborne or DS3, but hell, I absolutely LOVE seeing Yea Forums niggers getting assblasted by that game, even though it's not THAT hard.