Mass Effect

Vote for the canon Jane Shepard. Your vote counts, really.

Attached: VOTE.png (952x1079, 1.34M)

6 is best

i have a ponytail and red hair attraction so that one but 5 is ok too

i bet you have a feet fetish

Red haired Shepard feels the best.

Attached: CyoahsFUQAA_neM.jpg (960x1200, 175K)

reminder 5 won by a landslide but they didn't go with it because it was blonde/blue-eyes

5 with red hair

I don't know why they needed this vote since they already had a default FemShep in 1 and 2 they could have used.

But they went with it and just made her ginger which is superior

>ginger
>superior

How the fuck did you get by captcha you soulless automaton

2 but with long flowing hair

I'm surprised they even kept the booty

Attached: butt2.jpg (720x399, 58K)

>femshep

Attached: 1531005058941.jpg (500x464, 36K)

>no krogan romance

Attached: 1552264418766.gif (500x281, 806K)

Problem?

Attached: 1545167177427.png (1280x705, 860K)

The canon femshep is the default pug-faced redhead from ME1, this whole contest was bullshit

This was just the start of a long series of disappointments and false promises.

Attached: 1478636846075.jpg (2100x2000, 1.36M)

What is it? Space army of whores?

Number 5 is so much better than the others that it's embarrassing

5 is the prettiest, but red head femshep with 5 hair is canon.

I have a Bailey Jay fetish

This was hyped up to shit at the time and when they released the playthrough statistics barely anyone played as femshep (and at least half of the people that did ware waifufags). But women constitute more than 50% of vidyagamers!

It's not realistic, incel woman fantasy. How many female captains, colonels, generals and admirals can you name throughout history?

That’s because Bioware were very obviously uncomfortable with the blonde winning (and it wasn’t even close in the first round) and then had a second round of voting for that design with various different hair colours, and Ginger won with blonde in close second.

Not that I’m too cut up about it, I prefer redheads myself personally, but it was still utter bollocks at the time, and all they ended up doing was slapping some freckles and a slightly different hairstyle on what was more or less the existing default Femeshep anyway.

Why even ask if you’re going to reframe the question until you get either the answer you want or an excuse to be lazy? It was just a waste of everyone’s time, which given the end product they definitely could affford to do.

And no one was surprised

Attached: mass-effect-infographic.jpg (592x1071, 192K)

I still remember that I voted for 5 in the original vote. And I was kinda angry and dissapointed that Bioware bent to wishes of their forums feminist brigade and made revote.

I don't understand how the fuck Tali happened. We know they had concepts for her. It isn't even the cop out that she's just a purple person, but why is it a stock image? They have a character creator in the game for fucks sake.

Natural ginger with freckles and blue eyes gives me a NEED2BREED

>They have a character creator in the game for fucks sake.
That they themselves agreed is horrible

But worse than a photoshopped stock image?

Judging by the quality of it it was a very, very rushed. They could've never been able to whip something in that poor CC in that time that could've lived up to the hype.

Why doesn't anyone ever admit that anything other than Fighter and Rogue are superfluous classes? Every time they do statistical breakdowns of single player RPGs virtually no one ever plays the caster classes, it's honestly wasted development time to even put them into the game.

Attached: 1541279345574.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

>64.5% choose paragon
Why would you do that ?

I guess edgy kids are a minority

Attached: 1543059212957.jpg (1166x684, 108K)

How is renegade edgy?

gingers are niggers

Bioware utterly failed to make Renegade what they said it would be, prioritizing the ends over the means, because they didn't have the balls to make Paragon choices fail in certain regards, which would've made it actually difficult to choose between the two. Instead Paragon has zero drawbacks and you can be a righteous crusader and make no hard decisions, and everything works out just fine.

>"muh history"
>space game with psychics and strong AI
grand strategy games were a mistake

Attached: disdained.jpg (400x462, 26K)

Is it just me or are the top three completely identical with slightly different hair color?

I mean it's Bioware, what did anyone expect? They tried to implement it way earlier in Jade Empire with Open palm/Closed fist where an NPC even flat out tells you it's not plain good/evil but even then very few choices actually reflected that.

>4

Attached: 1549443042714.jpg (578x575, 47K)

Nothing wrong with that

cute tzuyu

Blue good
Red bad

>femshep
>canon

Deal with it

Attached: 1541113681202.jpg (1191x670, 177K)

What an absolutely braindead opinion

First you do the "good guy" run, then the "bad guy" run. Which would work out to about 50/50, but then take in to account the people that hit the tricolor ending and went "what's the fucking point of doing my renegade run now?"

Because I love me some chocolate taco

Exactly same thing for the latest Assassin's Creed. Majority played the dude

Don't you mean "good guy, bad girl"?

Probally an intern (female) job.

>mfw people voted for the aryan goddess and bioware got buttmad.

Attached: 1357225303390518.jpg (450x643, 55K)

Just wont buy the game lmao

This was so unnecessary, we already had a canon appearance for her.

Attached: 687474703a2f2f7374617469632e6769616e74626f6d622e636f6d2f75706c6f6164732f6f726967696e616c2f31342f3134 (1440x810, 79K)

>Blonde wins
>Gets discarded
>Only 15% play female Shepard
God I hate Bioware.

S00 gooood

The crime isn't even the shitty stock image but that absolutely shitty ass job on shooping the hand.They could have at least made sure it looks like a quarian hand instead of a mutilated human one.

I played soldier in the first game since I ran with Tali and Liara and wanted to have a balanced team. It remained that way up until the end due to save importing and shit.

well, yes.

>most used class
>solder
Disgusting, do you people hate fun that much?

Most of them just pick quick-start

>3.8 percent killed mordin

fuck sakes am i really in that small a percentage?

Attached: e32k18.png (266x243, 87K)

When I initially played through it I wanted to keep my good guy run going, so I didn't kill him. Going from a practical perspective though, it makes sense since the krogans will spread everywhere like a fucking plague. But considering how the ending killed off FTL, that plague will probably be mostly self contained, so it doesn't really matter anyway. JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE FUCKING GAME FUCK

>ME1: Redhead femshep
>ME2: dies, gets rebuilt with blonde hair as (unintended?) side effect of experimental resurrection science
>ME3: hair starts to regain its red colour again as femshep grows 'older' after having being alive again for about a year.
Best of both worlds.

>basic biology and history shows stronk women like genderbent Sheperd is retarded make believe and a male Sheperd is way more believable
>LMAO WHO CARES ABOUT THAT THERE'S [fantasy element] M-MAN ASS
fucking retard sòycucks I swear.

Attached: 1553428498451m.jpg (955x1024, 78K)

Who's the best romance option for femshep? Long term or should she bounce around with a different one each game?

all for naught, all my difficult decisions meant nothing in my playthrough since my sweet tali took her life. not fair bro....dont even care about the ending just wanted my waifu.

Attached: jensenpain.jpg (940x768, 65K)

6>5>4, rest is shit.

Memba when feminists shamed blonde women and called it a fight against the patriarchy? I memba.

Attached: 1461402635074.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Number 6 makes my peepee hard but I'm scared that she might have a cock too

Scared?

Anyway we all can agree Ash is best girl, right?

Attached: 1542402076130.jpg (1546x892, 314K)

The camel toe is sadly just a normal map shading error, happens at badly baked mirror seams, the high poly has a smooth region there, still its hilarious, i bet Grasetti and Kolby left it on purpose instead of fixing it

>basic biology
My favourite part about biology is how it incorporates hard-light technology and mass-effect fields allowing everybody to take a bullet just as well, and carry the same amount of gear by altering the weight of what is being carried.

4 but without the highlight (if that is a highlight, it's a little hard to tell).

3 and 5

Judging by the rest of them that's just the light

5 but ginger

No biology incorporates how men are naturally more aggressive and can think with more tact which is how they can take the initiative during dangerous situations earning them ranks of captains, generals or admirals. Go cry back to Resetera on how no matter how much MUH FANTASY you autistically screech about you will never remove this biologcal fact.

Blonde and renegade femshep.

>I don't understand how the fuck Tali happened. We know they had concepts for her. It isn't even the cop out that she's just a purple person, but why is it a stock image? They have a character creator in the game for fucks sake.
A lot of main people from first and the second game got fired or left Bioware, i assume the person who made the initial design was one of those people and nobody cared to do it instead.
The blame would fully fall on Derek Watts, despite being the main art lead all the good art i ever saw from mass effect came from other people, his was the most generic shit. If any art related stuff was not done or done badly it went through his hands.

In the end the extremely short 18 month dev cycle was too short to wrap up the trilogy, corners had to be cut.

Biology also incorporates how certain races are more likely to have children with birth defects.
Biology also incorporates how certain races/sexes are more likely to suffer from the addictive effects of alcohol and drugs.
These are "generalisations" that nobody (should) dispute, but it's always a spectrum. The worlds most aggressive woman may not hold a candle to the world's most aggressive man, but compared to a below-average aggressive man, she could be just-as or more-than aggressive.

In a military context (especially in the context of humanity in ME) promotions could also handed out for "politics", usually in an effort to fill some kind of quota, or based on "technicalities" I suppose. Shepard's backgrounds are all about a single moment where he "proved his worth" for some kind of skill (or luck).

It's the future, they're all bio-augmented at birth or some shit