In what era did gaming peak?

In what era did gaming peak?

Attached: eras.jpg (1400x1039, 920K)

I'm pretty sure I blanked out the entire time my mom was in prison besides visiting her once, so I actually don't remember 9/11 despite remembering shit before it, and shit the same year.

Early Zoomer, but you can expand the brackets a little on both sides. 2004 and 2011 are two of the best years and that just barely misses both.

I really want to see what happens once boomers who around when the internet was getting off the ground are replaced with today's zoomers. Will they shitpost about the generations they didn't experience the same way boomers do, or will they circlejerk them into oblivion after years of institutionalized nostalgia for overrated old shit?

Well Early Zoomers are now posting nostalgia on social media for the Late 00s-Early 10s and saying things like "Back in my day we had Minecraft, not Fortnite". Feels werid since just a few years ago people were widely saying the Late 00s-Early 10s was the "Downfall into shit era".

Attached: 1549127539779.jpg (740x892, 110K)

1998-2004, this isnt up for debate

1991-2004 zoomer

this.

I watched reruns of gen X era cartoons as a kid in the 90's. I also had some hand me down toys of the era. My earliest favorites were G.I. Joe, TMNT, Sonic, and Conan the Barbarian. I also had an nes from a yard sale before my n64 around '97 but some friends were still playing snes into the 00s. When I was younger I had some atari system but I never did much with it.

In the third-world people were still playing winning eleven on a modified ps in the mid 00s.

Nobody cares american culture is the only one that matters

t. all his devices made in Asian culture.

Core Milenial/Gen Y because that's when I was 12.

1995-2005, and I say it as 1985. Any other reply is mongoloid.

Yeah I guess I saw kids start to lose interest in Pokemon and DBZ and vidya when they reached 12-13 in order to move on to more mature things like commercial music. I came back to my roots in my early 20s though.

>design something
>slaves make it
>its somehow the property of the slaves
lol

Checks out

Attached: 4389743765487.jpg (640x301, 75K)

porky bourgeois detected

Gaming kept improving until the mid 00s. After that, it changed into something different.

stay mad underling, who does the cotton on the plantation belong to? the slaves or the owner?

Attached: 1465832867676.png (1024x689, 1022K)

Based and redpilled

Most consoles are Asian. Microsoft is tethered to the poojeet engineering and chink manufacturing.

they still obey the taskmaster, its irrelevant.

Western consumers are slaves to Asian manufacturing.

who here '98?

these picks always seem off to me. i think the main problem is the difference between being a kid and being a teen.
kid for me was beyblades, harry potter ps1, lego island, pokemon, flash games, singstar, pictochat, club penguin etc etc.
teenage was mw2, minecraft, yogscast (no tv anymore at this point)

Club penguin is zoomer

GTA is an anomaly that became a household stress relief device.

once again
>slaves make the products
>products are somehow the property of the slaves
they only manufacture those things because theyre a cheap, desperate workforce.

and up to recently, recycling, but they cut a lot of that off so now areas cant even keep up.

Gen Z should really get their own name instead of just looking like a ripoff of Gen X. Or is everyone actually fine with just calling them zoomers?

Japs and Koreans still design it. They flood westerners with tons of fragile crap that is prone to breakage and defects and censored media with lower bitrates while Nips get the better quality electronics reserved for their domestic market and lots of warranty and trade-in offers or discounts as per their greater collectivist policies.

Attached: 1525219262926.jpg (960x960, 184K)

igeneration

And who's raking in the vast majority of the income from that? The Western companies dictating the design themselves. Keep coping third world slave, when you die no one cares.

Attached: 1543903635609.png (800x800, 249K)

>slaves living better lives than their masters
Times sure have changed

It wouldn't surprise me if in Tokyo shopping districts they also have a special set of "export quality" goods reserved for the gaijin.

Attached: AcpqLXq.jpg (618x348, 69K)

>chinks
>living better than westeners
LOL, MAYBE japs or koreans at the best and even then their lives are frantic rat races and they murder themselves more than anyone. most of the shit is made in china and their lives are terrible. max level cope

>most of the shit is made in china
And the Chinese know they better make them properly if they don't want to be Nankinged again.

More like 1997-2004 but I see your point

bump

eh more like 1994-2006

Yeah why can't they just murder other people instead of themselves

THe exact years aside, can we all agree it's mid 90's to mid 2000's?

core millennial since golden age of pc gaming was 96-04

Attached: mosaic84d14ce03ee38ac2d3643ba35b520c2f77d537c7.jpg (920x920, 387K)

93-2007 is also acceptable if you want to push the limits. 2000 being peak.

Attached: 96-04 Golden age of PC gaming.jpg (1913x1133, 598K)