Psychedelics. I love them

Psychedelics. I love them.

However it seems like games don't really explore that realm too often which is a big missed opportunity.

I have two questions:
(1) Are there any streamers who have used drugs on stream?
(2) What are the legalities of streaming while on shrooms or lsd? I kind of want to be the first to do it.

Attached: Imagen1.gif (500x262, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=62070&p=1
boards.420chan.org/psy/
listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=rlLZO52d7Ec&s=0&e=539#Dapanji_-_Brain_Damage_(+BPMׁ)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably just don't admit in any specific wording that you're on them and you should be fine

>Are there any streamers who have used drugs on stream?

No. Only someone with a drug addled mind would find watching a person flop around and struggle to describe what they're thinking/feeling/seeing entertaining enough to broadcast to the world.

I worded that terribly come to think of it. It's obviously illegal.

But let's entertain the idea that there was a streamer who did pyschedelic drugs while streaming. What would that look like?

Sorry if I'm wording this terribly, I'm on drugs.

If it was doable someone would have done it already.
You’d have to explain you are doing lsd or mushrooms first, in order for the viewers to understand why you are acting weird.
Thusly, you’d be broadcasting you have, or will obtain more drugs in the future.
Good way to end in jail I suppose.

It would look like someone who couldn't confirm such a thing because it's illegal

Go play Beginner’s Guide or Broken Reality man.

It's very interesting though.
I call to mind Joe Rogan openly talking about his many experiences with tryptamines. And Psychedsubstance doing a stream while on lsd or something.

This. You’d just look wacked out and probably would not make sense. You’d have to have viewers who are also high in order to do it.
Plus you can’t take any money because you’d be implying it would go to more drugs, thus implicating your viewers.
Just an overall dangerous idea.

Beginner's Guide is great but I haven't played it while tripping like I have Stanley Parable.

Never heard of that other game

That’s Joe Rogan, you really think cops are going to go after a celebrity?
See any well known drug celebrity like Cheech and Chong. Once you are well known for it you are basically exempt.

It's interesting.

What if I kept it a secret? Did it only very very rarely?

I'm not looking at this as a major way to make money but just an interesting experiment and something fun.

I could put effects over the screen too while I stream. Just never openly say that I'm on drugs.

I'm gonna clean my room for a bit.

Please keep commenting. Also tell me what other games I should play while tripping or that have experimented with the world of psychedelics.

Be careful with psychedelics:
dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=62070&p=1

An interesting read, thank you.

Is that it?

Take krokodil and play some games. I'd be nice to see a decaying body play vidya

Attached: 1508835029699.jpg (345x383, 113K)

lol

iirc Krokodile isn't a new drug at all, it's horribly body-decaying effects are just the result of infection and repeated use.

iirc krokodil is just regular herion + infections

I would say Yea Forums isn't the best place to ask on advice about anything drug related. Most people are neckbeard losers who haven't seen a woman in real life in years in a non professional environment hell if even that. You couldn't stream on Twitch and say that you're on tripping balls even though I'm sure people have done it before. And most people that are sober would definitely think you're a weirdo because only people who have done it have the same mindset of other people who do psychedelics. Also, since only viewers would really get it if they were tripping balls, who the fuck would do some acid and say "Let's watch a video game stream!" You'd have to be a complete nimrod.

Attached: 1333949561608.jpg (216x234, 22K)

>nimrod

Dormin

Attached: DorminEmon.jpg (350x311, 7K)

Tommy Chong went to prison for a bong

>>>/420chan/

thanks to you I found this

boards.420chan.org/psy/

listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=rlLZO52d7Ec&s=0&e=539#Dapanji_-_Brain_Damage_(+BPMׁ)