IM NEVER LETTING MY PARENTS USE MY COMPUTER AGAIN WTF WHY DIDDNT I BUY A PS4 FUCK I JUST BUILT IT LAST WEEK

IM NEVER LETTING MY PARENTS USE MY COMPUTER AGAIN WTF WHY DIDDNT I BUY A PS4 FUCK I JUST BUILT IT LAST WEEK

Attached: c9bd457.jpg (4608x3456, 1.33M)

Ok

what the fuck happened

Got smacked so hard, all the wires unplugged, ram popped out, cpu and cooler voided itself, and the case imploded and then exploded.

2 favorite parts are the ripped pcie pins and the vga adapter on the gpu.

Also, those bent heat pipes are a nice touch.

>2000+19
>He still lives with his parent
Lmaoing at your life

Aftermath of a divorce?

That's what you get for being 17

Some redditor had a "panic attack" and their father trashed their computer over it

Attached: B483A2367AC74F75AC8C02F468D098FD.jpg (720x960, 300K)

IM NEVER LETTING YOU FAGGOTS GET ME TO BUY A CONSOLE AGAIN WTF WHY DIDDNT I BUY A PC FUCK I JUST BOUGHT IT LAST WEEK

Attached: roaches-scatter.jpg (800x500, 103K)

Wash your own damn components for once.

Attached: qDTeh.jpg (800x600, 194K)

im intrigued but also satisfied with the suffering of a reddtard

Attached: 1552621555988.jpg (219x234, 16K)

But sony said I should not?

Attached: q1528861850190.png (612x491, 88K)

GPU sagged too much and broke off the PCI-express socket, OP managed to save his CPU.

i have a feeling you're a redditor

>redditor
>""panic-attack""
pottery

>I'm gonna ship this computer already built and with no padding inside
>what could possibly go wrong

>imgur filename
s e e m s l e g i t

Attached: confused chinese girl.png (315x373, 240K)

HORROROSO

>pulling images off reddit and pretending they're yours
how about you fuck off back there and don't come back, negroid

Who said you should not?

Attached: Remember to feed your PSU thirty gallons of water a day.jpg (800x600, 89K)

How truck get in woods

and what happened to the rest of it?

Someone have a temper tantrum?

OP is a redditard

Attached: 325329b8e3b9e898104e73330d15c3ae.png (884x142, 19K)

>shipping your PC

moron

>shipping your PC WITH THE GPU IN THE SLOT

they deserved it

Based dad

dad got mad that he broke his PC and broke it further

Unbased dysfunctional retard dad and mentally crippled son

Thought your stuff said "EFUKT".

>friend had back cockroach infestation
>blamed it on his apartment complex even though he always had food left out, dirty dishes, never vacuumed, etc.
>wonders why his computer stopped working one day
>open it up and find cockroach poop everywhere
>take out the PSU and shake it and can hear dead bugs inside
worked after cleaning with isopropyl alcohol and a lot of q-tips but it was pretty disgusting

Attached: xbox dev kit dead.jpg (1152x1536, 331K)

sounds like a spoilt shit who uses "panic attacks" to get his way, or attention. You dont just snap out of it when someone starts being aggressive or your not getting you way.

>PA
Wait, the beer type?

*bad cockroach infestation FUCK

Attached: Gigabyte applying thermal paste.webm (540x540, 392K)

Yeah. His dad fuckin HATES pale ales. He said pale ales are for pussies and smashed his pussy sons pc

Jesus fucking fucker.

Attached: 1373250740621.jpg (450x600, 84K)

>Draw genetic short stick
>Can't fight against it, have to adapt and live with it
Really, you should just ask for the paperwork and what not rather than just outright denying that panic attacks are a thing. Default to empathy before shitting on a person on the Internet possibly lying about their well-being. And yes, I do drink s-oybean based products.

I work at a ups store and retards are always shocked when they want to ship their fully built pc tower and I tell them we cannot insure it for internal damage. All it takes is a single part getting loose in transit and it's gonna bounce around and fuck the whole computer.
Is it that hard for them to at least take out the most expensive shit in it and bubble wrap it?

that's bullshit and you know it
those things are rated to handle all the sag in the world, the only way you can break the slot is by violently shaking the case up and down for several minutes, or dropping the whole thing against a hard surface

Don't remind me about how closely the emulation community got to for XBOX emulation shit.

fuck off retard

I didnt deny panic attacks are a thing. I know they are a thing because I get them. But reacting in an aggressive way after he "somehow snapped out of it" and losing control kind of gives the impression he's either spoilt, or has some other mental disorder.

Kys

:^)

Most likely a disgruntled trucker. I did something similar when I quit the last company I worked for by having a buddy follow me into a nigger infested city, unlocking the trailer doors and riding back home with my friend. My way of saying I quit because I was supposed to only be driving in the southeastern U.S. but my company kept sending me to Jew York and Cucknada. Driving through NYC with a Tractor Trailer made my blood boil.