Attached: collector.png (685x958, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_cpfNZyGyag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't scare m-
>Summons three Dismas

>*kills you in 2 rounds*
nothin personnel *snort*

Attached: 1484193379396.jpg (723x557, 45K)

>Men become monsters
>Post yfw all the bosses in Darkest Dungeon 2 are the former heroes of the first game that aren't returning
>Jester find out everything he wasn't supposed to know and becomes the game's equivalent of the Prophet, treating everything like a joke

Attached: 102932103.jpg (746x982, 139K)

From my experience the collector fight either goes really well or horribly.

The Collector is just a big faggot, annoying, but not particularly threatening
Thing from the Stars can fuck your butt if you weren't prepared with good bleed or blight heroes
Shambler can be a bitch of a fight but as long as you know the gimmick it's generally not too bad
Fanatic can fuck right off and die forever because that shit is ALWAYS a mission ruiner

>Vestal goes full degenerate and becomes a deranged monster that fucks everything in sight
>Crusader loses belief in the Light and instead shifts towards becoming a servant of whatever eldritch evil there is, complete with Zealous Accusation now being a MAXIMUM STRESS CAUSER
>Houndmaster's dog becomes the new Swine King because it ate some of the Swine King's flesh or some shit, Houndmaster's gone insane but stays by it's side the whole time
>Arbalest finds out that the greatest trophies are those of the hunt for man, and displays their dead bodies like trophies
>Good ol' Flaggie becomes one of those mosquito boys

Attached: eddy.png (280x246, 102K)

>Collector becomes a new hero class

fuck i meant musketeer instead of arbalest

Obligatory

Attached: 1466726773601.jpg (1518x1416, 211K)

>We get a hero with a Warhammer aesthetic

Attached: green.jpg (444x638, 102K)

>when they pass their virtue test

Attached: caffeinated.png (300x250, 25K)

Hes easy i cucked him before a boss
They shouldnt develop a whammer (Fanta or 40k) rpg

>Vestal and Crusader become a duo with Vestal doing some weird shit to Crusader to heal/buff him and Crusader basically acting as a more tankier Fanatic that's declared you unholy.
>Plague doctor becomes fascinated by the Weald infection/Eldritch and has a roided pet Shrieker and bombards you with Eldritch/Weald infection.
>Highwayman, GR, BH have all become new roaming bosses after they decided to return to their roots.
>Houndmaster becomes another Vvulf and has his own vigilante police department of bandits
>MaA, SB and Arbalest have joined together to become a trio, intent on survival. MaA feels sorry that it has to be this way whilst Arbalest and SB traumatized by their past are intent on survival of the fittest.
>Jester after realizing the world is fucked basically went mad and convinced the lunatics to construct a theatre in some random ass area, to kill time with laughter.
>Helion has formed with a group of bandits to create her own clan and basically tanks all hits for them in redemption of her past.
>Occultist somehow managed to control Shambler fuckery

>Flagellant with the Crimson Curse

Attached: doomguy.png (347x500, 80K)

Nah dude Flagellant would just succumb to the allure of the new flesh and become an ubercultist

*blocks your path*
>you don't have any shieldbreaker

Attached: The_Thing.png (1375x1111, 850K)

>Bounty Hunter becomes the new Vvulf
>post yfw he marks your whole party in one turn

Attached: 192374912.jpg (400x359, 30K)

>"P-please don't hurt me boys, I wasn't myself. I...I can help you with all that stress, just...don't hurt me"

Attached: cultist - cropped.jpg (1000x892, 138K)

*snort*

Nobody did one for the Antiquarian because it's too easy. Her Master escapes the censer.

>not specifically hunting this nigger down for his amazing permanent quirks

It's always hillarious when he attacks and get's SURPRISE'd

Hello there Micolash, how's the nightmare going?

Fuck this gay ass game. Playing this shit without hacking is akin to torture. I'm glad I cheated to win

Pre-CC I would've called you a pussy, but it's understandable

Not him, but why?
I recently got into the game for good(after some failed attempts way back). And I'm pretty successful.
Losing high level characters sucks, sure, but it's not that big of a deal if you have the right mindset.

Yoooo dudes I hear there's a party wazzaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: SnoutsInvitation.gif (223x421, 1M)

*Offers you a drink*

Attached: Bone_Courtier.png (462x531, 134K)

Attached: You+dont+know+stress+until+your+masochistic+crusader+has+refused+_0af8961b10a8ed7e7d27dac74af4e4ee.p (600x450, 189K)

You should look at this gif while listening to this song youtu.be/_cpfNZyGyag

Attached: 1485897199104.gif (720x540, 2.71M)

He's easy as fuck and it's even lucky to get one if it is at the right time.
Git gud

>ALWAYS CRITS
>DEBUFF
>BLIGHT
>STUN
>KNOCKBACK
>DISEASE
>HITS ENTIRE PARTY
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

That fucker is broken, no contest.

>develops and ego because you make mods

Attached: lmao.png (377x377, 41K)

>develops an ego
Why what did he do?

>start Bloodmoon campaign
>never go into the courtyard ever
>"town is abuzz" even blocks Vulf, Shrieker, and other bad town events
>beat DD around week 74
>now go into courtyard and rape the shit out of it
ez game.
But seriously I hope the balance team gets their shit together for DDII.

This motherfucker is the sole reason I refuse to do champion level warren runs unless I need to

Attached: 1551914360687.png (428x456, 234K)

Wow gz for not actually playing the cc campaign the way it should be played

Hah you really showed them!

Attached: consider-suicide-type-the-two-words-re-captcha-stop-spam-7192829.png (500x300, 53K)

I hate this faggot less than I hate the Weald witch
>40+ dodge
>Mark
>Prevent healing for the entire party
>Won't move from row 4 if you shoved a boot up her ass
>75% of the time is teamed up with one of those giants who crits at 50 damages

They actually buffed the treebranch smackdown guy, he can hit regular heroes for like 50 without crit. Good luck if you didn't bring prot or dodge

>resorting to cheats
Maybe you should kill yourself lmao.
The design of the DLC is objectively bad when it is more rewarding to simply ignore.

The benefits could be buffed, OR they could simply start the infestation immediately and force you into the dungeon. But yeah, taking the pointless harder road and then resorting to cheats when you fail makes more sense.

I WANT TO FUCK THE PLAGUE DOCTOR

Attached: tumblr_pmm0joZ9o41xf3l5bo1_1280.png (1113x863, 1.23M)

I agree, they should start infestation right off the bat or force it at the 10th week or so.

I'm not sure what you mean by resorting to cheats, Ive never used cheats or game altering mods.

>Only three memories left for the Mill
>Then I'll finally tackle the Darkest Dungeon
Why couldn't Sekiro come out next week ?

Attached: Darkest Dungeon party . ruins.jpg (1200x1096, 221K)

NIPPLE

Attached: 1541033054367.gif (752x752, 65K)

Yeah in order of difficulty:
>Weald
Virago and the hag witch debuff and stress the shit out of you, with extra annoyances like stealth, dodge, and no heal shrooms. Giants and the shroom guys are bloated fucking walls that can also fuck your heroes for big damage + blight dots.
Curio interactions involve a lot of fucking walls and bandage/antivenom shit that you want to save for fights.
>Warren
Nasty fights and spear pig is a motherfucker, but the curio interactions and typical dungeon layout itself are kinder. Booze for huge buffs and lots of spare food to top you off. Disease cure camp skill recommended.
>Coves
Pushed above Ruins with the anti-stall patch. Basically just nasty fish fuckers who can do a lot of damage.
>Ruins
Easiest enemies by far. Stress is a greater factor but there are several curio interactions with holy water that can take off huge chunks.

I want dwarves! Give us dwarves Redhook! Second games gonna be in the mountains after all.

Attached: 1548978506278m.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

What does this mean when a weapon as stuff like "On hit: 5% random target". Does 5% of the damage get transferred to a random enemy ? Is there a 5% chance of this happening ? Can it affect teammates ?

Maybe

5% of the time it will randomly target anyone, including your own party.

there's not gonna be any fantasy races unless they're both evil and only vague in resemblance
most things in the game are rooted in reality, with the exception of the holy flame's mostly unexplained magic and the eldritch influence

And the vampires, etc, etc

Welp I can't see this triggering in the worst possible moment at all.

I like using a flag with martyr seal to do that sweet 60 crit exsanguinate on deaths door.

base the dwarves on neanderthals, make them more akin to primitive demon worshipping savages whose better quality arms and armour are stolen from raiding

That hardly seems fair there can't be morally neutral non-humans and only evil shit like the fishfolk and vampire bugs.

Attached: 1549728460605.png (473x708, 583K)

i'm pretty sure that comes under the heading of eldritch influence as well. it certainly bears all the hallmarks of it, lost humanity, horrible mutation, death and madness, etc
might work to be desu, although it brings up the question of who they're pinching the armour off of
it's not a happy game

The morally neutral learns to stay the fuck away of the Ancestor.

Then dwarves are an underground race of mutated (eldritchly) humans
wow

Well, I mean, it's based on Lovecraft. Lovecraft didn't write a fantasy setting, he wrote a 'modern' setting with monsters in it. The fishfolk are less a 'race' and more of something akin to 'Things From the Black Lagoon.'

fuck anything that isn't human
especially cats stupid ugly fucking rats with heads MADE for stomping

Does reclaim keep heroes from dying to dots or does the damage register before the healing?

Ive recently got into this game
Its really fun and i like the character designs and narrators voice only need to kill 3 more bosses untill i can enter the darkest dungeon and probably die there

Can anybody maybe give me some beginners tips about the last dungeon?

which then leaves them as a villain faction like the swine, and also rules out everything you could add lore-wise to make them resemble dwarfs beyond being stunty

Dwarves aren't really a happy people dealing with raki and grobbi's all their lives, so they'd be a perfect fit.

Collector is easy as fuck, now that crazy ass nigga with the cross is fucked up.
He wipes my team more than i'd like to admit.

KOS

Bring a good burst party that isn't reliant on positioning for the first mission.
Bring MaA to guard the one person who can't carry a talisman for the second mission.
Bring a high sustain comp that can deal with both damage and stress over a long period of time for the third mission.

Thanks m8 very appreciated

I guess everyone but Crusader and Flaggie would have an orgy with thicc plague doctor right now

Uhm sweetie, what about abomination? check and mate ;

How do i use Marvin's Class Mods Properly?
The Thrall feels really junky and crap

Darkest Dungeon doesn't have to be 100% lovecraft writing. Which means they can flex the rules a bit and add some fantasy shit like something that isn't human but isn't automatically in a bloodlust, like Dwarves.

Attached: 1546815832380.png (830x974, 320K)

>Can anybody maybe give me some beginners tips about the last dungeon?

Buy all of the supplies you can. Once a hero of yours has had a run through the Darkest Dungeon, they'll refuse to go back, so you'll need to train up several teams of dudes before you can clear the whole thing. Make sure to use Reynauld and Dismas on the final stage of the Darkest Dungeon.

right but my point with that is that a non-human faction/species that isn't chaotic evil isn't in keeping with the game's setting and theme
abomination is a cursed being that hates his own existence and struggles each day to not go completely insane as a result of eldritch mutation, which you're proposing would provide benign mutations such as mere stuntiness to allow dwarfs to come into being
that doesn't check out
and on a meta level, abomination is also pretty far removed from the archetypal werewolf he's clearly based off, so you can bet any dwarfs that do appear in the game will be similarly altered
thrall is basically just a one-trick, use his stampede thing from the backline then either shuffle him back for another one or punch until the fight's over

>dwarves are cursed beings that hate their own existence and struggle each day to not go completely insane as a result of eldritch mutation, which you're proposing would provide benign mutations such as mere lycanthropy to allow abominations to come into being
>that doesn't check out
>and on a meta level, dwarves are also pretty far removed from the archetypal "dwarven race" they're clearly based off, so you can bet any abominations that do appear in the game will be similarly altered
Yep like I said, Dwarves check out perfectly

it would be better if the Occultist's skull candle finally ends and some eldtrich demon takes over his body

i'm actually not sure what point you're trying to make here

Attached: 1551237303663.jpg (700x652, 137K)

What about the others? Lamia,Sisters Falconer and Seraph?

Seraph in particulary is weird because she works best with religious heroes and mark comps but neither of them can ever work together

It's your post but flipped to favour dwarves. Basically, you are trolling, but everyone else in this thread can see how interchangeable your paper flimsy argument was ;

>be on super hard boss fight
>party members almost dead but the boss is aswell
>boss gets lucky strike and crits 2 of my members including the healer
>KILLER QUEEN BITES THE DUST ACTIVATE
>turn the game off
>turn it back on again
>iam at the start of the fight again with all my members alive

regen happens before healing so it will keep them from dying
of those i've only tried lamia and seraph
seraph in my experience is complete rancid garbage, couldn't find a way to make her work as anything but a stunbot. she's not even good in a mark comp since she eats the mark for her attacks, and for minimal benefit
lamia is a decent healer as long as nothing goes wrong, but she literally dies to a stiff breeze and you need a party that's not reliant on positioning to use her transform at all otherwise you'll just fuck yourself over
the thing is that abomination already happened in the way i described, dwarfs didn't in the way you describe

Attached: complicated.jpg (388x352, 34K)

this is a lame post and you should feel embarrassed

Attached: 1527661405897.png (206x358, 170K)

>dwarfs didn't in the way you describe
I'm sorry are you the developer? Flipping your post around proves the same ideas already implemented in your shitty abomination argument would easily support "not-dwarves". Just give it up champ

I knew before posting it it would be considered lame so iam fine with that

>dwarfs didn't in the way you describe
are there dwarves in this game

Darkest Dungeon is human only, it's a Lovecraftian setting, stop talking about fantasy races when what will be interesting about the sequel is which heroes are canonically dead and which new fantasy archetypes they bring in.

i hope you're not disappointed with what ends up coming in the new game user
i hope, but i doubt
no, that's the crux of my argument

Attached: 1393780888719.gif (300x240, 1.84M)

>>Houndmaster's dog becomes the new Swine King because it ate some of the Swine King's flesh or some shit, Houndmaster's gone insane but stays by it's side the whole time

Pls no.

>but they have to include this race i like from another setting I'm interested in because of total war!
Christ, my favorite warhammer faction is dwarves, too, but that guy is a faggot

>including your own party
what the fuck
that hasn't happened before

>bring BH and occultist
>always spam pull him to the front, if one of them doesn't hit the other will
>delete everything else one at a time while he does literally nothing
nothin personnel pig

Attached: d69ehdqyk2z01.jpg (2480x3507, 325K)

>is which heroes are canonically dead
Why would they do that though? Just pick (at least) two characters and say that they're the one who carked it ? It's just frustrating and a disappointment for people who liked these characters.

Why is Micolash in Darkest Dungeon?

> Why won't this game let me play as a kawaii Shogoth slime girl?!
> What? that would clash with the game's tone and themes?
>You racist HFY bigot, not all monsters are evil! Stop restricting player freedom!
What attracted you people to this game? Was it the addition of the Abomination?

Fuck off Nyarlethotep you're not even a real skeleton

Attached: dumb skeletons.png (810x600, 25K)

>Launch finishing blow
>Dying dog sounds.mp3
>Houndmaster is overwrought and just kneels beside his dead companion until you kill him

Attached: 1546637380026.jpg (1024x749, 103K)

What a retarded conclusion jump from equating dwarves to anime slime girls. Look at Warhammer and you'll see it actually isn't that different from DD apart from winds of magic and non-humans.

Attached: 1547323277998.jpg (443x655, 107K)

darkest dungeon != warhammer

what's your obsession with combining them?

In his defense Chaos is basically just abstracted cosmic horror and Warhammer Fantasy is deeply rooted in such. Darkest Dungeon has a distinct stripe of Lovecraft running through it so they're vaguely comparable in some ways.

Because they're both in the same sort of time period, and Chaos power isn't that different from eldritch shit too.

Attached: 1540128458195m.jpg (1024x486, 63K)

>they're both [set] in the same sort of time period

Attached: 06.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Not him, but Warhammer's not really set in any kind of time period. It's got Holy Roman Empire type fuckers cavorting around with late Medieval era Knights and vampire pirates from the Age of Sail. It's got Knights and Gunpowder so I think it's a fair comparison.

>Because they're both set in the same sort of time period
You're just reaching at this point.

It's got guns, gunpowder and explosives so what's your point fag?

>Roman
German*

Attached: 1550082578133m.jpg (683x1024, 181K)

Germany was a major part of it but Germany itself did not become a named major world power until later.

Attached: HRE at territorial apex.png (2000x1400, 449K)

So they aren't set in the same time period.
DD seems to be set vaguely around the Victorian era with except with cosmic horrors.
Warhammer is a patchwork drawing from many different time periods, then deep fried in swords&sorcerers tropes.
These are not equivalent.

Bullshit, Germany was a seperate entity all together called "Holy German Empire" before evolving into Prussia.

>set in victorian era
>has crusader knights and man-at-arms with shields
Now you seem to be the one grasping.

>I...I can help you with all that stress

unf

Attached: 1268692500062.jpg (482x466, 47K)

I feel it would be great for the narrative and feel of the world if characters permanently died, though. Not everyone should survive to the next adventure in such a setting, if they do, it kind of ruins the point of it supposedly being so brutal and unforgiving.

Okay, it takes place earlier then, or more likely, is set in a fictional history that takes bits and pieces from periods ranging from the Late middle ages to the Victorian.
Regardless of what was taken and from which point in time, the final product is nowhere near comparable with the fictional history Warhammer: Fantasy. Any cross contamination between the two properties would be about as jarring as mixing 40k and Star wars.
In summation: I, user, am right. You, user, are wrong. So you can now stop screeching about the legitimacy of your fanfiction.

Is this the power of burger education?