Has From become progressively worse at making video games?

Has From become progressively worse at making video games?

Attached: from.jpg (496x330, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJM8-65Zalc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah

They just have to get rid of b team

No, they just haven't gotten better.

Sekiro is full of bad, janky design and horrible PS2 era mechanics that are woefully unpolished.

>Sekiro is worse than King's Field 1 or Spriggan

Good one OP.

another casual falls

I can tell you're a fucking moron who has never played a From game pre-souls. The mechanical quality of their games have always been all over the map and and always will be

>Sekiro is full of bad, janky design and horrible PS2 era mechanics that are woefully unpolished.

They've been doing this since Demon's Souls yet constantly keep getting a pass for it from critics and fans alike. This would literally bury nearly all other developers if they attempted the same shit in their games. There is most certainly a From bias in this gamer community and media.

>the game is too hard for me, therefore it's bad and janky

Sekiro is definitely Miyazaki's worst work yet

lol OP did you get your refund yet

From has always been a mediocre studio

No. Now give me Armored Core

No. Sekiro is actually their best work.

No, the novelty just wore off the Souls formula.

>If something is near impossible, that means it's good right
>yeah yeah, put it in, the loser no-lifers will defend it for us

I've already finished it mate, but the fact that i'm playing a game in the current fucking year where I can get stuck on 15cm high obstacles running around is pretty laughable, or the fact that random environmental props like fuck huge wooden carts magically explode into a shower of janky physics parts when I walk against them is just laughable.

The ledge grabbing is hilariously slow and lacks the fluidity of all the other movement mechanics, the double jump is imprecise in relation to collision boxes, the character doesn't remain crouched after performing a bunch of different actions, node based grappling hook system........so much of it is just so sloppily designed.

That's all classic jap game programming, people shit on Capcom but at least they aren't stuck in early 7th gen.

Souls works great when it isn't trying to be a shallow action game. This fucking meme of "you only get one button to attack and die in one hit, block/dodge everything and counter attack one maybe two times during the boss opening 100 times" needs to die.

sekiro is fucking trash, reminder they worked on this game for 4 years or some shit and it's so fucking jank, probably got retooled multiple times. Wait for bloodborne 2 or whatever.

>muh DMC killer
*yawn*

Attached: 1503294895095.jpg (344x314, 23K)

>probably got retooled multiple times
It definitely feels it, the stealth/traversal is completely at odds with the combat and it really doesn't make for coherent experience at all.

Are those King's Field games good or is it just a meme? They don't look very good to me.

They were never good at making games

The only reason they were ever relevant is because of memes AHAHAHAHA

>weebshitters think this meme company ever made a decent game in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=bJM8-65Zalc

When will FROM return to ARMORED CORE?

The presentation keeps getting better and better, but that's it. It feels like they're memeing themselves into oblivion.

>janky

Back to plebbit

it just needs more customization, sneaking elements and better controls

This game did not need attack and parry on the fucking bumpers dude

>getting triggered because of a word.
>Yea Forums
Imagine my shock.

Attached: gg44hh4h4h6.jpg (687x798, 71K)

IV is decent, the others are pure jank with actual artificial difficulty and death traps with zero indication everywhere.

Glad Yea Forums is waking up from the meme that From Software makes great games, they are all completely manufactured to make people feel like they have something to give to the industry, instead of making something fun for the sake of it they go in their meeting room and say "let's make this part of the map sad and depressing so the player feels more in touch with the epic and purposely hard to understand lore", there's no honesty at all behind anything they do and Miyazaki is more talented as a business man than a game developer, let's not forget how he probably told the Dark Souls 2 team to make it shittier than the first game on purpose so his next suspiciously overproduced "masterpiece" could have a chance at being relevant at all, some people on Yea Forums noticed it but not anymore, now all of us are afraid of the decade long fraud that is From Software as a serious competition in AAA games.

Attached: 1503562003364.jpg (300x340, 48K)

I hope they can pick themselves up after losing all the goodwill of the fanbase with Sekiro.

It’s the same shit every game. Except this time you le parry a boss for 3 hours instead of roll around like a retard

Demon souls was THE best souls game