Do you think this game would look better with non Pixel art visuals?

Do you think this game would look better with non Pixel art visuals?

Attached: SQ_NSwitchDS_BabaIsYou.jpg (1000x1000, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ruMN2O7UEUg
youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

of course no

Pixel art more like Pixel fart

Not really. A little smoother with vectors.

post baba

The art style is so minimalist that even if it was vectorized like pic related it wouldn't even matter.

I could see it working, but it still has to be a minimalist artstyle. The pixels work well, I don't see much reason to do anything else.

no, reminds me of old ZZT games sips monster energy

Attached: BONuJX.gif (469x467, 33K)

I wouldn't mind a free update with that style for people who would prefer it

Attached: baba is thicc.png (1110x733, 13K)

>take 2 hours to beat ':Lock the Door'
>Still on 'Skull House' after 2 hours
AAAHHHHHHHHH
No hints though please.

Attached: 1441760537498.jpg (720x720, 50K)

Okay.
I'll give you a worthless hint.

Oh right.
I forgot most Alt functions don't work here.
_
|

Baba
Is
Hd

undertale inspired furshit

>non Pixel art visuals
What exactly? It'd run the risk of looking very cluttered if it didn't have the simple look it has.

Better question:
>Modded when
I want to make my own object words, bigger levels, hellish nightmare levels, etc.

Fall has defeated me. I've needed hints on so many levels I barely even feel like I'm playing the game myself any more. I can't get anywhere near finishing scenic pond or broken playground and I had to look up the solution for skeletal door because I was too stupid to think to sacrifice my push block. I've found all the puzzles with "not" in them easy, but all the text ones are killing me. I'm becoming too demoralized.

anyone else find the music when nothing is You to be oddly soothing

Attached: ss+(2019-03-22+at+01.57.56).jpg (1133x1266, 290K)

Am I missing a mechanic with pulling the belt around here? I used the belt to get the tree into the correct position, but I can't figure out a way to get tree to be pull again.

Attached: mechanic.jpg (1665x838, 195K)

tree is pull

Yeah. Pixelshit needs to die

BABA IS YOU
Leg IS Okay

I can't make that any more though because "is" is stuck on the bugs

As long as they kept the wiggly look sure

You can still use it horizontally.

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET TO META 9 REE

Oh duh, I'm a fucking moron

HEAVY WORDS IS DEFEAT

Attached: 20190324002403_1.jpg (2560x1440, 226K)

This isn't even the hard version.

Hint:
Dust is Dust, but Star is not Star.

Is this worth $15?

I'd say yes.
But it's a puzzle game and not for everyone.

You don't know what pixel art is, shitter.

I've definitely gotten a lot of milage out of it and it's really nice to be playing it while all these threads are around. Try the Game Jam demo to see if you like the concept. I would say it's worth it if you're interested.

The top cloud part is a complete red herring that fucked me up and made me leave the level for a while. Besides that, leaning how to manipulate falling tower blocks to fall in the order you want is important to learn.

I completed the second version within minutes right after I completed the first version. It's really not that different from the first one and just requires an extra step.

The visuals of this game are super comfy. I want to play an adventure game with these visuals.

I got nearly 40 hours out of it. It has a bit over 200 puzzles. Not all puzzles are quite comparative in size and difficulty though.

Concrete Goals is literally unsolveable don't even try to tell me otherwise

Nevermind I solved it but that solution didn't feel like one which should have worked.

no but vector art would be fine

user IS CUTE
IS
NOT
ALONE

>NOT BABA IS YOU

Attached: 319695735.2_1544387633440[1].gif (498x253, 1.84M)

>finally solved Out at Sea
Can I just say that this level is fucking bullshit?

thanks user you're alright sometimes

>music starts again

yes

>LEVEL is WEAK
well okay then

Almost definitely

The relay question is what artstyle should it have used?

>stuck on the first 10 levels

Attached: giphy.gif (218x228, 1003K)

>it's another 'introduce a new mechanic with no prior explanation to solve an otherwise non-existent puzzle' episode

Attached: 1371512857001.jpg (500x500, 89K)

I think clarity is king and the shinier you make it the more muddled the actual puzzle gets. Let the puzzle shine.

You can turn off wobble in the options if you want.
As for the graphics, they're functional. Not pretty, but they do the job.
It's like if the Link's Awakening remake didn't have reflections and shadows, or Warcraft 3's default version, rather than its remaster full of indistinct shapes and blurred colors.

Some ZZT custom campaigns get really fucking creative with their inventory (+i) mechanic.
You played the one where you play as a burgular/thief? That one was great.

No this is clearly the Kingdom Souls of Dark Hearts, and is an uninspired ripoff of Metrogue Vanilike. It is also obviously related to identity politics as it's a metaphor for the atomic bomb except the atomic bomb has a dick.

>get stuck on Stardrop for like an hour and a half because I'm too fucking tired to figure out how to set up the + even though I know it's possible and should be simple.
>end up just fucking doing Belt Is Fall to get the Belt to the bottom row of the Flag Is Win Box and then slowly working my way back to Flag Is Win by doing Belt Is Star>Star Is Flag>Flag Is Belt/Flag Is Star>Star Is Flag>Flag Is Belt/Flag Is Star
>I'm so fucking tired I literally do Belt Is Ghost and Flag Is Fall afterwards for no reason.
>Immediately blow through Meteor Strike afterward because I'd already figured out all the gimmicks they could throw at me while dicking around
On the one hand, I should stop playing high difficulty puzzle games at 4 am. On the other hand, in terms of time lost I probably would have ended up stuck on Meteor Strike anyway, so no harm no foul.

My problem was tunnel visioning on sticking the Is on the belt for the cross, incidentally. Nothing fucking worse than knowing what a solution should look like and not being able to execute because tired brain.

Attached: swapping.png (1920x1080, 55K)

You're gonna like the music when everything is DONE, then.
You can push text onto bugs, you can't step on bugs yourself though
Post progress when you get to the Volcano. People get stuck on Volcano-1 Mouse Hole and Volcano-4 Coronation.
If you want to have a look at it, this is coronation.

"Swap" means that the object moves backwards when you push it instead of forwards. I.e. it swaps position with whatever you push into it.

Attached: coronation.png (870x519, 12K)

Coronation can go fuck itself. I was only stuck for a few minutes, but it's still an obnoxious puzzle.

This depends very heavily on if you like puzzle games. It's a good puzzle game with a good mechanic (manipulating the rules of the level), but it's not the type of game you should play if you suffer from brainlet or non-autism.

Oh! I need that Not to make Rock is Not Not Push. Yoink!

baba is THICC

No

U N D O
BABA IS CUTE
IS
NOT
LEWD

That was my reaction as well to the NOT keyword
Spend 20 minutes trying to do some complex geometry on CATCH with pushing rocks into the water before realising that you can both put NOT in front of statements and have two NOTs together in a single statement

BROUZOUF is GAIN
JIAN is MORON

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BABA IS STAR AND LEWD
IS ______ IS
user IS BABA AND YOU
AND
CUTE

infinite cute and lewd Babas

Attached: melt.jpg (162x175, 11K)

>solve Bottleneck pretty handily without a fuss after figuring out how to move around while EMPTY IS PUSH
>Eye of the Needle bonus level
>don't even notice a difference in the level design
>solve it with the same solution
what

Attached: 1388289981402.jpg (323x350, 37K)

Infinite cute and lewd babas overlapping.

The dev fucked up. Also, the dev is leaning towards Eye of the Needle being removed entirely in a later patch.

There's a skull on STAR IS STAR ___ DEFEAT on Bottlenek.
The skull is not present in Eye.
Presumably it's there to stop you using Empty Is [thing] to summon an object there, but if you make Empty Is [thing] then you've already jammed yourself.

BABA IS FINE TOO

No. It's creepy as fuck and sounds like the emptyness of my life.

>two doors
>the solution is three doors
excuse me

Attached: three doors.jpg (2560x1440, 191K)

Will the level editor be coming out on the switch version of the game?

Level Lake-2 Turns had too much algae and jellyfish in it.
I have corrected this problem.

Attached: turns clear.png (870x519, 15K)

If you are using a device capable of accessing Yea Forums then you are using a device capable of running baba. It's linux native for your android device.

>bottleneck and prison split up
someone with the legit version can post what the levels look like now?

Attached: file.png (434x237, 19K)

Prison

Attached: 20190324124528_1.jpg (1384x752, 85K)

and Bottleneck

Attached: 20190324124714_1.jpg (1384x752, 76K)

oh, that's the version of the level i have.
new bottleneck was fine for me but new prison still tripped me up.
wonder how it was like in the old version then

IIRC old Prison had Keke Is Move which made people think the wrong ideas

Played for a few minutes.
I noticed that "Text is push" is a constant unwritten rule.
Are there any other hidden rules I should know about?

wow aren't you just the smartest boy in the room

Uh thanks

I resolved it with one door even
That's what I love about this game, there isn't one solution to every problem

How do you gain access to the meta levels?

Yes, but they are all easy to figure out on your own.

Anyone?

>both combos crossed out

Attached: 1550894510515.png (400x288, 67K)

More visuals would distract you from what's important, which is puzzle solving.

But X IS NOT Y takes precedence over X IS Y. There's even a level that relies on that trick.

>Two Doors puzzle stump both me and gf
This game is great.

Shut the fuck up Onsokumaru

I figured it out
you need to
turn overworld level 10 into a flag and turn level 9 into baba

>Text is push" is a constant unwritten rule.
Except when Text Is NOT Push

So was it confirmed to be a level editor on the way with ways to share levels? Any other things as well?
I'm considering if I pick it up now or wait for that to come out.

It's not really easy if you're autistic like me and take all the written rules seriously and then start to wonder why text is treated differently to everything else.
If Baba isn't specified with push then Baba is not push. If text isn't specified with push, text is push.
It doesn't make sense.

As good as this game is, part of the reason I'm glad it has come out is so that the dev can keep working on Noita, which also looks really neat

other than that rule, all are written. and even that rule gets broken once

What the fuck?
Never would have figured that out. Thanks user.

kill yourself.

Shift AND tele AND swap IS shit.
Dark Forest can suck my dick.

What would you do if you woke up with 100 tiny babas on your bed

FOREST is DARK and SHIT
user has DICK is SUCK
This game has done something to my brain. Please send help.

user has HELP

HELP is DEFEAT

>user is not alone

youtu.be/ruMN2O7UEUg despite all the shitposting I'm glad you're all always here. We're not alone.

Attached: 1528806023977(2).webm (640x360, 2.36M)

Attached: 1553361326785.png (1199x590, 183K)

>Sokoban

Attached: 1423434709914.png (500x500, 300K)

Attached: hot.png (414x583, 49K)

you don't talk to my wife like thaat

Attached: WALL IS YOU.gif (632x518, 862K)

NOW WAIT A MINUTE BUDDY would you please sit down

How long is this game?

Wondering this myself.
Having a hard time finding new levels at 217 cleared, although I'm sure I missed a few extras somewhere in pic related.

Attached: clusterfuck.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

>Work out prison, feel like a champ and genius
>Stuck on Island Extra 3 - Tiny Island, feel like an idiot spending hours accomplishing nothing
Give me a teeny tiny hint, this shit's killing me

+-

You don't need to get the WIN out from the lake

You have 2 left as the total is 219. However you already have all the levels in that area looking at your screenshot.

did you do the secret levels in '???' world?

>total is 219

Holy shit that's a lot of levels.
I was feeling good about myself and thinking I was nearing the end at 1 area left and 149 levels cleared.
I haven't even started the real BABA IS YOU, have I?

>2 left
Oh, cool but sad at the same time.

Pretty sure the golden flower was labeled "extra 5" while I've only clearead the two other extras at the top right, which made me think I'm missing extra 3 and 4 somewhere in there.
It'd help if the bonus worlds got the flower petals when fully completed like everything else does.

I did the rock and the lake if that's what you mean. Wouldn't have gotten the 3rd orb without the lake.

I'm not interested in anyone.

They do. The only thing that doesn't get a flower is the final area with the Gallery if you've done it all by the end.

That's too bad. Having prisoner Keke pacing sold me on the prison visual.

Your Depths isn't completed.

fpbp

>Baba Is Dook

What does SHIFT do?

invokes a feeling of pure hopelessness

makes things acts like conveyor belts
but seriously fuck SHIFT levels

Attached: 1548859589634.jpg (500x351, 13K)

Which levels are the worst for you? The ones for me which require specific position of things when you're needing to control 2 or more things.

Later levels make me feel like a brainlet
>user has FEEL and COPE

>wanted to join the army but they wouldn't let me because i didn't score high enough on their stupid test

is this game really hard or can brainlets actually get the puzzels?

It never breaks its own rules, everything you need to solve the puzzle is always apparent

An Object entering an Is Shift block is treated as entering the block in front of the Is Shift block with the facing of the Is Shift block if it can move to that block (and is not treated as any point being on the Is Shift block...it's best to think of it as an instantaneous 1 tile teleport), else it simply enters the Is Shift block and gains the facing of the Is Shift block.

An Object on a block made Is Shift will move in front of the Is Shift block and gain the facing of the Is Shift block on the next turn if it is able, else it will just gain the facing of the Is Shift block.

An Object onto which an Is Shift block moves will be moved forward one tile if able and will gain the facing of the Is Shift block regardless.

Objects can only Shift once per turn.

Shift works on all tiles which aren't Is Stop. That includes sprites with no rules.

Pushes stuff on top of it away. Thinking of it as giving overlapping stuff PUSH is helpful because you can't SHIFT non-interacting stuff into nearby STOP/PUSH etc just like ordinary PUSH things.

>everything you need to solve the puzzle is always apparent
>Text Is Hide

Help
I am pretty sure I've been stuck for hours at this point

Attached: 1553315212144.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

Tricky answer - it pretends to mean "yes, brainlets can get it", but it actually means "memorization won't help you, you have to figure things on your own"

You may need to resort to hints more than most people if you want to beat every level but just like almost every puzzle in existence this game is playable by any literate person.

It's literally just a fucking fuse puzzle. You either maximize your fuze length, minimize the amount of time you need to get to the flag after you light the fuse, or both The game will have a lot of conceptually similar puzzles, best get used to this.

And at least one illiterate egg.

You can't make it in time from any room except the leftmost.

What does the word box do? I thought it was the same as text but seems now.

How the fuck is MOVE supposed to work? How am I supposed to know whether objects are going to move horizontally or vertically?

Is Word means the object functions as Text other than being affected by Text Is rules.

>too dumb to figure out crab storage and two doors
help me please

They move in their current direction until they no longer can, then they switch direction to the opposite.
They don't flip horizontal/vertical by themselves.

Objects move in the direction they're facing and face in the direction they are moved.

Objects that WORD acts upon can be used as TEXT. So if you have BABA IS YOU AND WORD you can walk Baba in front of IS WIN and win.

it would be playable if it used good font for the text

>in the direction they're facing and face in the direction they are moved.
Thank you.

And if they are also UP/RIGHT etc they won't flip by themselves.

>stuck on a puzzle for an hour (the second extra stage on the second world I think, the one with the rock and the crab).
>finally give up and look for the answer, which I hate
>turns out I was doing everything correctly except using a mechanic I didn't know about
>relief
I'm loving the game, playing it with my girlfriend too but she gets too frustrated when she's stuck.
Other than that specific asshole level I'm liking the difficulty curve and introduction of mechanics.

The first step is pulling the belt in its final place.

That's all the hints you need.

Which level was this

>No hints tho please
Fuck you you should not have come into this thread!

"Do two things at the same time."

>ZZT
That brings back some fucking memories.

>stuck in Prison for an hour
Is this level some kind of pleb filter or am I just retarded?

please gibe hint

In Crab Storage you're likely ignoring the possibility of forming an incredibly useful rule that sounds nonsensical.

There are multiple ways to solve Two Doors. Take a break if you're having trouble. You shouldn't need help with it. Your objective should be to form Key Is You or to get rid of the Key. The only tips I'll give you are keep in mind blocks can push blocks and also that Open and Shut are two halves of the same coin. Open destroys itself and Shut when they touch. Shut destroys itself and Open when they touch. Think of it more like Open and AntiOpen.

fuck, i'm stuck already

help me, Yea Forums

Attached: baba.png (851x629, 220K)

prison is the one that's retarded

>Is this level some kind of pleb filter
Yes. Think of objects that have nothing acting on them as background.

This one's so easy it's impossible to not tell you straight up the solution.

Keke > Baba

I'm sorry user
there's nothing that can help a brainlet case this big

Are you down the rabbit hole? If you are, you might want to go back and look around for something you might have missed.

This puzzle has no solution, sorry.

>help me, Yea Forums
>Valve will...issue a refund for any title that is requested within 14 days of purchase and has been played for less than 2 hours. Even if you fall outside of the refund rules we've described, you can submit a request and we'll take a look at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng

Attached: i am growing stronger.png (299x132, 42K)

i got it, no thanks to you guys. now i'm stuck on this one.

Attached: baba2.png (859x500, 195K)

What? Prison isn't even difficult, you've more than likely experienced the solution accidentally in previous puzzles

Anything less than two hours is not 'stuck'.

Defeat only affects whatever is you. You'll notice that Skull is Defeat, but it doesn't have Skull is Stop.

Someone needs to make loss out of this level

You can do it!
Just try!
Reminder that MUSIC STOPS

w-what the fuck anons, i'm stumped
it wasn't supposed to happen this early, i feel like a mega brainlet

Attached: ghf.png (805x440, 20K)

won't something like "wall is belt is wall" work?

Shift works on tiles that have is Stop tho. There's a stage where you can shift a STOP and WIN flag on top of you.

DISREGARD THIS I'M RETARDED

Attached: 1452787583543.jpg (246x205, 4K)

Wall is wall.

You're over-complicating the puzzle.

No, because Wall is Wall and Stop. When you have x is x, no other x is y will work.

Your first order of business is getting that UP out of that room.

dw bro i was stuck on that one for a while

Only if they're already overlapping.

oh, well damn.

Attached: retard.jpg (1200x1600, 194K)

Pretty tired of indie pixel games.

Attached: 1323434458220.png (174x160, 2K)

is this game basically just a simple programming language?

I was stuck on it for a while, found the solution on my own, and now looking back at the image I genuinely don't remember...

Sink WATER into water and then destroy leftmost skull with the cog.

I got the 3 flowers ending. What's up with that? Did I fucked up?

No, not at all

Shift already only works on things that are overlapping it so I don't get what you mean.

Right... man I took a 2 day break from the game, I'm going to be fucked going back into it.

He means
>Shift works on all tiles which aren't Is Stop
is false... from the post he originally replied to.

I just pushed all three text blocks and the cog horizontally and walked past the water normally

That leaves you with the 3 text blocks overlapping with the 3 skulls, and a lost cog. You'd be 1 tile short of pushing Flag over to is Win.

I have this version. Am I supposed to be able to solve it now?

????

Attached: 46.png (820x455, 34K)

Any tips for Parade?

You can push text onto Baba/Keke

That's not false though. I didn't say Shift doesn't work on Is Stop tiles. I simply forgot to mention it works on them if they're overlapping. You need to brush up on your not logic.

>start level
>see word for object not in level
>see no actions has or makes just is
But...why?

No. Formal logic will help you far more than programming and even then only with certain rules.

Oh wait shit, I got it. Now everything is flowers and glowing orbs. The fuck did I do?

if you want a programming language go play zachtronics games
this is a puzzle game through and true

Attached: Alchemical Jew.gif (826x647, 2.35M)

Oh fuck, I think I beat the game.

I genuinely could not figure out the intended solution to Parade (Skull On Me is Weak never came up when I solved it), but I figured out a way to short circuit the shit out of it so that wasn't an issue.

My tip to you is you can solve it with an infinite loop.
My tip to the devs is go fuck yourselves, I fucking outsmarted your bullshit.

objects only have collision if they're Push or Stop (or Pull, but that comes later)

Or text. Don't forget text.

text is actually push by default, and has collision thanks to push.

Eyyy I did beat the game. Are there multiple endings or something cause some puzzles I left unsolved and only had 4 flowers total.

What takes priority? WIN or DEFEAT?

why don't you try it out and see for yourself?

>Are there multiple endings
Yes. You can get the first ending in just a handful of levels and 3 flowers.

Game has 217-219 levels and 3-4 secret orbs to collect.

Defeat

Im stuck in like 5 levels at once lmao, im I too stupid or are theses puzzels actually good and hard

Attached: 1496442302581.jpg (307x309, 18K)

It would just look different.

Defeat takes priority over Win and I would assume any other win condition (of which I can only verify one).

However the game is currently bugged such that other win conditions aren't unset by undo so if you get them and defeat at the same time, rewind, and progress a turn, you'll get the alternate win condition. This is 100% a bug.

>im I too stupid or are theses puzzels actually good and hard
Yes

what levels?

Attached: Opus Magnum - Timing Crystal (2017-11-04-17-05-39).webm (826x647, 2.85M)

Ice seems really useless on this level
is it just bait?

Attached: 243397377dae9a2ce5e81ee2c284fd49.png (1127x666, 47K)

if you haven't solved the level without it yet you can't call it bait

It's like watching Wile. E Coyote running straight at a painted on tunnel.

th-thanks

Attached: 1510129430136.jpg (177x170, 4K)

Reminder that all final extra levels are made by assholes.

Attached: 1522500856934.png (1920x1080, 110K)

At least you're smarter than me, I'm stuck in like the third world.

Attached: Opus Magnum - Alcohol Separation (180G, 52, 32, 2018-12-26-11-36-10).gif (826x647, 1009K)

But that level has over half a dozen wildly varied solutions all using the same fundamental mechanics in unique ways and it's actually one of the most well designed levels in the game.

How do you correctly use ON? I try things like KEKE ON ROCK thinking that would make Keke appear on a rock but it doesn't.

nvm, I just beat it
although I'm curious why pic related wasn't a win? is it because when Baba enters a tile it's no longer empty?

Attached: e1af7f7699694e48686ba87322d9af57.png (1118x632, 54K)

It's a conditional work. BOX ON ICE IS PUSH will make BOX PUSH only when it's on ICE.

it's a modifier
keke is wall makes keke a wall
keke on tile is wall makes keke awall only when it's on a tile
>when Baba enters a tile it's no longer empty
yes

Any hints for Ghost Guard? It feels like I need to somehow be able to make the leaves PUSH while either still being able to teleport between them, or while being outside the box with the commands in them.

Doesn't mean it gets any easier for brainlets such as myself.

Attached: 1527804943409.png (1920x1080, 107K)

How did you get to that?

meme magic
I used a single ice block

How the fuck do you get to Depths Extra-4? I don't get how to bring the cursor over there from Extra-3

Tried pushing levels but can't make a path all the way there

Attached: depths.png (2560x1440, 36K)

Well I tried that out but that just leaves the words all clogged up in the win area.

You can return to map from the pauze screen

What's the deal with A Way Out?? I beat it, but I didn't even need to touch half the level to do so, and nothing happened when I did beat it.
I'm guessing the real goal might have to do with that END thing?

Got it, forgot you could force the cursor to be on the skull.

make baba is level again then go to left of the level

>yfw “not rock is push”

Attached: 1DE302D6-BB7D-4F6F-88AD-48C790B74169.gif (540x540, 183K)

Nevermind, figured it out.

Try making it push as you leave

Ah, that got it. Dunno why I didn't think of the before, especially since I tried to do the opposite at one point for some reason.

think of that*

There’s some really off-the-wall thinking that is required in this game. I’ve been stuck on a few levels that were just me missing a single simple thing too.

I fucked up overworld level 9 - Fragile Existence by putting in "level is baba"
Now I can't play it again because the level litreally turned into baba. Now it's impossible toe select he level

Any way to undo this?

Nope. But you can select the level again.
Lodge Baba between two levels and move the level select cursor onto it.

no way do undo it and it's not necessary
however, to select the baba level again, use the white rail

Thanks it worked!
This game is far too weird ^^

>text is not push
The fuck am I supposed to do here? Also pushing the rock over text seems to have inconsistent effects.

Not that guy, but when I first did that I hadn't cleared the level properly yet so I needed to go back in there and get my dandelion puff. Then I went back immediately after and made it a key so it wouldn't run around until I was ready for it. I'm working my way through the rest of the main island first.

You need to make Text Push, obviously.

The problem is sometimes text can turn into rock and sometimes nothing happens.

Baba is Pixel
is
Hot

What's the hardest level?
I spent around 2 hours each on Level 8 and 9 in Rocket Trip

maybe

You mean Broken? In the top right it says Rock is Word. That means a rock will act as the word "Rock" if you push it into a text string. Use that to make the rocks into other things. "Rock is Push" is entirely text and "Text is not Push" so you can always push the rocks around.

There's so many fucking levels that it's hard to remember which is which, but IIRC, Multiple objects being Tele can teleport stuff between each other.

Any hints for Catch?

What does sleep do to inanimate objects with other properties? Like Skull is defeat and sleep?

I'm outta here, boys. Thanks for some quality threads.

Attached: ALL is DONE.jpg (961x799, 271K)

Think about the what the NOT blocks do
You want NOT Baba is NOT you

Nice.

Be honest, mow much help did you need?

Find myself constantly falling asleep during the space area when I get stuck on a level

Got spoiled on how to access DEPTHS/META reading the threads. The only hint begging I did was to access EXTRA-1 in META. Forgot that I could turn META-3 into BABA.

been watching northernlion play this, bought it 30min ago because of how retarded he is. gonna install it when i get home. talk to you later Yea Forums some of you are alright

Same. He can't keep getting away with this, can he?

In lava flood how many move do I have before it becomes unwinable?

Attached: Untitled.png (1156x710, 20K)

Its scary cause he is infinitely better than I am
Help

>take break because aneurysm
>come back later
>figure out how to finish the level
>too bad at calculating to reorganize KEKE IS YOU horizontally with BABAs
Am I literally too stupid for this game?

Attached: 1523703736682.png (1920x1080, 108K)

There is no upper limit.
Go ahead and lose once, see if you notice anything about the level after the lava stops expanding.

BABA IS LEWD

ATTACK is BULLSHIT is ULTRA FAILED

Attached: culter dei talks philosophy with local beast streum.jpg (1088x1154, 624K)

I'm having trouble understanding what you mean by this. the visuals are already simple as-is, making them higher res wouldn't change how they ACTUALLY look. If you said "with a different art/visual style" it'd be a better topic.

I always thought I wasn't a brainlet, then I played this game.

I'm starting to hit some serious roadblocks in World 5, I'm probably not even halfway through the entire game

That was a fun thread.

It seems I'm too much a brainlet for switch and a one tile hallway.

You'd need at least four babas to reorganize it horizontally
get another solution

>watching y*utubers play puzzle games
i'm just here to say that somebody out there loves you, user. don't hurt yourself like this. no matter what you've done, you don't deserve that suffering

Star is moon, moon is win?

>zachtronics games
Based and spagheticodepilled