VTMB IS FINALLY GETTING A SEQUEL

Why haven't we had any threads on this?

pcgamer.com/bloodlines-composer-returned-for-bloodlines-2/

Attached: IMG_6051.jpg (1529x860, 248K)

>why haven't we had any threads on this

Attached: ....jpg (499x481, 28K)

Are you fucking serious? there was 50 VTMB threads even before the announcement since it was teased constantly.

then 100 after the announcement

How come I literally didn't see any of them

In my third world country this game costs $27.99 on GOG and steam for standard edition, while on tencent spyware it costs $14.99 for standard and $23.99 for blood moon edition. Not sure if that's a bug or a feature but should i?

Time to get your eyes checked OP. March 22 Yea Forums's catalog was full of VTMB2 hype

now fuck off

>Why haven't we had any threads on this?

Attached: shut up.webm (720x480, 129K)

Did you just wake from torpor OP?

Metro Exodus was also cheap as fuck in my third world country until Epic snatched it from Steam and slapped the correct 60 dollaroos prices on it so fuck them. Regardless of if it is the correct price or not they are obliged to deliver you the game if you pay for it, so if you know you're already going to buy it no matter what, might as well. I'm personally 100% agaisnt pre-orders and the game doesn't even have a gameplay trailer yet so I recommend you don't but it's no use resisting if you're a buyfag that's going to get it no matter how bad it gets because you need your Bloodlines fix.

Its gonna suck :((((((

Attached: 6f7a002f65eb2c59d4d952bbe127c7a7cc0d40dcb361758e7b3a50623534f6fa.jpg (1298x623, 101K)

Remember to get the super deluxe edition to get the other half of the game.

its going to be shit

i just wanted a cute damsel gf

OP is a fag as usual.

Well it takes place in Seattle and clearly will have Anarchs so whatever.
I hope the retards are selfaware enough to meet at the Lenin statue.

Leave him alone, guys. He just woke up from coma.

Oh shit that guy is working on the tabletop? I used to watch his videos for lore on WoD years ago after I first played Bloodlines.

>v5
Great.

Attached: c2195d87e7172d3386db63877d988cb0.jpg (2048x2633, 453K)

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: 1539298291411.jpg (437x431, 28K)

I think it was even worse because in the US Exodus was actually $10 cheaper on Epic store.

so the good news is we're getting bloodlines 2 finally. bad news is they waited too long?

the bad news is they started the game during elections. and will release during the next elections

>The one that was discarded for being liberal trash
heh

Bad news is that fat tumblerinas are working on it.

>Hellenes
Excuse me what?

Bad news is it will probably be worse than an end stage bioware game

Brujah Athens vs Venture Spartans maybe?