Reddit loves this game because it makes them feel "hardcore" when its the same casual shit as every other FROM game...

Reddit loves this game because it makes them feel "hardcore" when its the same casual shit as every other FROM game. Every Twitch zoomer is playing this and beating it.

Attached: 91V97AaRUfL._SY500_.jpg (375x500, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/xqddpc.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

behold Twitch streamer "difficulty"

Attached: 1553401283565.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

>lel I'm a HARDCORE gamer, fuck those casuals
Lighten up and quit being such an elitist.

>lel Sekiro is a HARDCORE game, people who don't like it are casuals
It's a very mainstream game published by Activision

I never called Sekiro a "hardcore" game, you're putting words in my mouth.

Then why is there so much crying about it the game weeds out casuals

Is it common to look up which community likes a game when making your judgment of it?

Is this not the most autistic thing you could possibly do?

>reddit likes this game, so I hate it

zoomers are infinitely better at video games than any other generation

LMAO OP is literally pulling from the DSP book of logic

my.mixtape.moe/xqddpc.mp4

>posting the fake-out phase like it's meant to be hard

>highly skilled players with a bit of luck can accomplish something very difficult so it's bad

I'm sure it has the hardest default difficulty of any 3D AAA game you've ever played though. In my experience, only Godhand is tougher, but it's also not as fun or well-constructed.

And who cares how hard a game is anyway, it's f*n and satisfying.

I like it so far but on most Mini Bosses its literally like playing SL1.
Miss a parry and you're dead. Gets tedious sometimes.

Tedious is how rezzing only gives you half health which they 1 shot anyway. Sometimes I just opt to die.

Post your no hit sub 1 hour speedrun. Surely you've done it, you're not a casual twitch streamer are you?

If reddit and twitch zoomers are beating it how come Yea Forums is whining about how hard it is? Could it be that Yea Forums are actually the casuals?

To be fair, all the people whining about it on Yea Forums are also begrudgingly getting through it. I was complaining a bit at first but now that I've gotten the hang of everything I'm satisfied

i though sekiro was gonna have no saves, i was depressed when i died.

t. Seething soulszoomer trying to associate everything he hates to plebbit

what's your point? or are you just announcing what a dipshit contrarian faggot you are in attempt to get cool kid points?

Locked her in the corner, smart play

>these are the type of brainless that make posts on Yea Forums

You should learn to keep your mouth shut until you have all information

Nowadays Souls games are as casual as "gamer culture" go. There's not gonna be any challenge or surprise when you have clocked 300hrs doing backstabs and meme builds. Anyway, devs should aim for a well balanced challenge that fits what the game tries to accomplish.

If you want gitting gud and punishment why not play old shmups on hard difficulty or something? Even better, why not just play Fortnite or whatever multiplayer game is popular is at the time, you're guaranteed to get outskilled and punished.

THIS

because Yea Forums is garbage at video games

All of Yea Forums forgot the most important part of video games. Is it fun to you or not?

If so, good
If not you dont have to call anyone that likes it a faggot.

Attached: sekiro 2019-03-23 11-10-17.jpg (2560x1440, 768K)

> t. Person who spent $60 and cant beat first boss

Attached: 1550728142996.jpg (921x640, 100K)

>dipshits who don't play video games and haven't played this game for more than an hour thinking they know anything about the game

What's it like to be constantly misinformed and seething that people are having fun?

This game is hard as fuck. Unironically the dark souls of dark souls.

>FROM
New AC when?

/Reddit has better taste in games then Yea Forums could ever dream of having, these pathetic incel vergins are so obssessed with hating popular shit for the sake of feeling unique & fitting in with the hivemind despite the fact that nobody in the world will ever share their opinions

Gross

what a weak bitch, the game isnt even that hard

it's by far the hardest game from a major publisher in years except if you count stuff like mario maker with its autismo tier kaizo mario super expert stages

Attached: howitsdone.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

of course zoomers are beating this, this whole game is a literal parry fest and the younger you are the better your reflexes are. this is the first souls im having trouble with and thought of dropping even (currently at 5th boss though and progressing). why? because instead of dodging a couple times and swinging my +99 chaos zweig once i have to parry on average 50 times per bossfight while slowly grinding through their hp/posture and god forbid i take an extra second to chug, their posture is gonna regen right up unless they are at 0 hp.

user, I´ve been playing this game since yesterday after work till now, high as a kite, and I already finished Hinata Estate and Ashina Castle. The hardest encounter atm was with the spear mini-boss cause it took me some tries to get used to spear bastards, and I didnt try more than 10 times

>contrarian elitist Yea Forumstard
lel

What are some games that are truly hardcore?
Games that repel the filthy casual?

>Reddit loves this game because it makes them feel "hardcore"
so reddit is Yea Forums?
everyone posts here like a drooling retard "REEE X GAME IS NOT HARD enOugH IM SO HARDCore"
then dies to Hino Enma 15 time and goes back to Soulsshit

Honestly? Games that requiere too much time investment

At least in bloodbourne the dodges an gun parries look badass. In Zzzkiro there are too many zooms in/out, fucking cutscenes in mid combat, and terrible camera angles.

>terrible camera angles.
lol, Bloodborne is the definite winner in that category
Sekiro is nowhere near that bad

>gets btfo
you keep telling yourself that

competing in brood war

>Reddit loves this game
How would you know?
Anyway, you're wrong. Reddit loves DMC V and hate Sekino for being difficult.

huh?

>weeds out casuals
It doesnt though

Those animations look so fucking weird

It's how every FROM game nowadays look, they suck ass at making an animation that looks natural

play For Honor then
it has top tier animations and graphics and also that animation bending technology
too bad it plays like total garbage