Out last month

>out last month
>already $20 of Steam
Just close down, already.

Attached: 1533777904656.jpg (1920x1080, 708K)

Didn't even know it came out.

gwgb

Shame thing happened with Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

it's an expansion pack, wasn't even full price to begin with.

embarrassing. they should stop making these sorts of stupid games

it's a standalone. Reminds me of Blood Dragon.

Yea Forums don't bullshit me. Is New Dawn of Far Cry 5 fun? If I likd 3 and 4 will I like these?

It's more of the same.

They're all 3 with a worse story. 3 is the only Far Cry with a remotely good story now that I think about it. Must of been a fluke

It's a beta test that tries to add RPG elements to the Far Cry-verse, like they did with Origins/Odyssey for AC. Far Cry 5 is more fun, New Dawn is something to check out under 10 bucks, which could easily be there next big Steam/Ubi sale. I'm waiting for JC4 to drop to that price.

Both of them are flawed in a lot of ways.

New Dawn is fun the way Blood Dragon was and DESU I like it better overall than 5 but I REALLY fucking hate that they threw out weapon customization.

I dont think it was a fluke its jsur that it was a new idea at the time and not something that gets oversaturated by being recycled again and again

>ships same time Division 2 and metro exodus come out
>why did our open world post apoc shootin' game not launch as well in a flooded market

sounds about right, it's pretty good but small, only like 20 missions. It's that classic far cry gameplay fans will enjoy it and that's fine.

3 has by far the worst story, it's just retarded racist power fantasies

>reminds me of Blood Dragon
Overhyped dogshit that people stopped talking about the day it was released?
Oh wait that's every Ubisoft game.

I don't see any more rpg elements than all the other far cry games

They tried to change it up with Primal but it flopped. The
>shoot
>explore
>loot
>buy stuff to shoot/explore better

loop is VERY popular. Almost every major open-world game has some variation of that. Even some older games like metroid has it, with hidden items rather than a store, but the principle is the same. Then at late game you're an unkillable god who can only die if you make a mistake, but to get there you grind.

Ubisoft has arguably gotten a competent understanding of the loop, its integrating it into a story thats the problem

yep

>retarded
Are you allowed to say mean words like that on resetera?

It wasn't full price at release. It's pretty much just stand-alone DLC.

5 has a better story than 3 dude.

Let's be honest with this game
>Game is all GUUURRRLL POWAHHH
>Previous games cater specifically to a male demographic
>All advertising is white male hate
>3rd copypasta far cry now
>Built for millenial vidya gaymes journalists to market for free
>Ignored
What did they expect? It's like Ubisoft is taking something that one audience liked, then making it the same, but plastering "fuck you cunts, you're all pieces of shit" then showing the audience and expecting them to buy it.
Maybe the game's not really like that, but the advertising sure as shit is. I can't wait till higher ups realise that "emotionally "intelligent"" and diversity hires that are given too much power are destroying video game development. ME andromeda and anthem have both been significant failures whereas the past ones were successes.

>Game is all GUUURRRLL POWAHHH
Aren't the black girls the villains though?

No but we can say incel, as in you're a pathetic fucking incel pedophile pissbaby.